World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Leaders Summit

+7
Zanland
Serenarea
New Rhodinia
Snarfian Federation
The Holy Empire of Artite
Xolox
Great Eurussia
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

World Leaders Summit - Page 2 Empty Eurussian Emperor

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:57 pm

Emperor of Great Eurussia

World Leaders Summit - Page 2 People_Celebrate_Emperor_Akihito_76th_Birthday_Y

His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Akihito 

World Leaders Summit - Page 2 326-75

"Of course President Xi. We are always happy to help our friends in need. I am very sorry to hear that this new ebola virus have already arrived in China China. I am hoping that we can find a cure to this as soon as possible."

World Leaders Summit - Page 2 336-57

"Indeed Emperor Kim. Let us continue to maintain cordial relations and extend the goodwill of each others people."
World Leaders Summit - Page 2 339-35 World Leaders Summit - Page 2 341-57 World Leaders Summit - Page 2 329-20

After spending ample time exchanging pleasantries with the group of President Xi and Emperor Kim, His Imperial Majesty excused himself and went towards the direction of the group of Prince Vibius, Emperor James, and Emperor Constantine. The Emperor uttered, "How are we doing gentlemen? Are you enjoying the food?"
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

World Leaders Summit - Page 2 Empty Re: World Leaders Summit

Post  Uzukima Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:46 am

Prime Minister of Uzukima

World Leaders Summit - Page 2 President_V_clav_Klaus
Prime Minister Baruslav Smetal

Prime Minister Baruslav Smetal will be attending the meeting within Eurussia gladly, representing the republic of Uzukima. Hoping to make his place, and that of his nation, known to the world in a positive manner.
Uzukima
Uzukima
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:54 am

Bowing in repsonse to Emperor Akihito and standing tall once again before speaking.

"The food is lovely, and the wine is magnificent. I thank you once again for inviting me to this most auspicious of occasions. I am employing my research scientists and doctors to see if their is a way to fight the Ebola Virus, what a shame that it had to come such a prominent nation such as the US."
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:09 am

After returning Emperor Constantine's greeting and agreeing with his comment, the Grand Emperor James Tiberius Targaryen turned to Emperor Akihito(OOC: Too many emperors!) and said," I am doing great, and it would be hard not to be in a palace such as this. Your food and hospitality are incomparable!" After talking some more with the host, James headed over to his old friend and ally, Premier Petrenko, to discuss matters of the outbreak of ebola and how it is being handled.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanland Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:08 am

Premier Petrenko sees Emperor Targaryan walk toward him and greet.

"Hello my friend, how are you? I am glad you are able to come to this summit. It seems that the Ebola V2 virus is getting out of hand, however, with a unity of nations combating it, it can surely be eradicated. I have my top researchers on this project and have deployed my NKVD forces to ensure peace in the infected zones. Enough of what is going on in Zanland, how is your nation coping with this horrible virus?"
Zanland
Zanland
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:56 am

The Grand Emperor sighed and for a second, his old age and stress were very apparent. " The recent quarantine and implementation of martial law has been very hard on my people. They resent it, but I know it is best for the country. Even with our extreme measures, we have found infected inside the Empire. So far, there have been 604 infections and 88 people have died. All infected people have been encouraged to reveal themselves to the Loxan administration in order to be transported to one of Xolox's newly acquired islands. The bodies of the dead are incinerated. We also have our best and brightest working on a solution and my advisers have told me that we have had some significant breakthroughs on the research of a vaccine. Unfortunately, we are still struggling with discovering a cure."
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanland Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:37 pm

Premier Petrenko thinks for a moment and speaks, " my friend, you must relax. I can see you are very stressed but try to stay calm. perhaps our nations could work together in finding a cure. Combining the amount of doctors and researchers could boost the research effort."
Zanland
Zanland
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarfian Federation Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:15 pm

President Jeremy Meinsma from Snarfia

World Leaders Summit - Page 2 Medvedev_2201776b

we are happy to inform that in the meantime Snarfia has made plans with Uzukima for a treaty of alliance between our two nations, and we hope to do this with many nations in the future!
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:53 pm

World Leaders Summit - Page 2 344-26

Before continuing on the conversation with the group of Emperor James, Prince Vibius, and Emperor Constantine, Emperor Akihito acknolwedge the presence of Prime Minister Smetal who just arrived for the World Leaders Summit. "Prime Minister Baruslav, it is my pleasure to meet you. I am very happy to see you here. Please get some drinks and join us." Then the Emperor turned himself back to his guests, Emperors James and Constantine and Prince Vibius.
World Leaders Summit - Page 2 341-57

"Emperor Constantine, it is imperative that we work together to solve this epidemic. I am deeply worried that this ebola v2 virus might reach Eurussia. As a matter of fact, I have instructed my governments to absorb the economic sacrifices if the time comes we need to close our borders. I hope we won't come to that point."
World Leaders Summit - Page 2 329-20

"Thank you Emperor James."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Uzukima Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:53 am

Before being warmly greeted by the Emperor, Smetal shook hands with the other heads of state as sign of acknowledgement and friendly introduction. The prime minister is pleased to have talked with the leader of Snarfia prior and during the summit as well as others for the discussion of affairs dealing with military and defensive engagements. Giving his regards to the Emperor, he turned to the crowd of diplomats and engaged in discussions of worldwide issues.
Uzukima
Uzukima
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

World Leaders Summit - Page 2 Empty Second Day of the Summit

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:41 pm

SECOND DAY OF WORLD LEADERS SUMMIT

World Leaders Summit - Page 2 20100313_142424_Full

The informal State Reception held at the Imperial Kremlin Palace in Moscow for the welcoming celebrations of the World Leaders Summit was a blast and historic. It ended by midnight were all leaders enjoyed and cheerfully went to their respective quarters in the 700+ room imperial palace complex to take rest for the long day.

World Leaders Summit - Page 2 Article-1348593-0CD44AF9000005DC-303_634x400

By the next morning, the well experienced Food Division of the Imperial Household Agency accorded all heads of state and heads of government a breakfast in bed while others took their breakfast at the imperial gardens of the massive palace complex. Thereafter, world leaders went to attend to their arranged engagements about their state affairs and business of government. Being the host state, Eurussian Chancellor Vladimir Putin welcomed meetings at the White House particulary to engage with new world leaders holding extensive bilateral talks mostly notably with Magnus Proconsol Junkin of Serenarea, the Prime Minister Baruslav Smetal of Uzukima, Emperor of Artite Constantine, Prince Vibius of New Rhodinia, President Xi of China China, and the Supreme Leader Kim Jongun of North Korreaa. They reportedly discussed wide rangining issues involving the tensions between China China and Artite, the growing mistrust between Xolox and China China, the pandemic spread of Ebola V2 Virus, the represenation of the Arcadian continent on the Security Council, and various bilateral issues. Most of these event and engagements were held in Moscow.

World Leaders Summit - Page 2 Putins-convoy-gets-into-the-presidential-palace-in-hanoi-1263805-20131115140454-3

By afternoon, all world leaders were transported by high speed train, chopper, and private jets, depending on their preferences, to the City of Saint Petersburg for the continuation of the World Leaders Summit. This time, it was held at the magnificent Saint Petersburg Palace for their official and formal State Luncheon at the gold-guilded Grand Hall where the most fresh and sumptuous Eurussian delicacies were served for the guests. The event was a very exclusive and closed door function for the world leaders alone were they exchanged pleasantries while enjoying the best delicacies served for the lunch hosted by His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Akihito.

World Leaders Summit - Page 2 A_State_banquet_in_Windso_008

After the State Luncheon, heads of state and heads of government stayed at the palace to enjoy the scenery while the rest attended their respective state engagement in different parts of the city. Other world leaders held their own bilateral meetings, signing of agreements, bilateral talks, and several other business engagements. And after a very long day, world leaders went back to the Palace of Saint Petersburg to attend the last engagement and event, and the most important part of the World Leaders Summit, the State Banquet. It is a globally televised formal State Dinner of heads of state and heads of government where they will wear their respective national costumes, state decoration, honours, jewelries, and crowns. In the State Dinner, each leader will have the opportunity to give their Address to the World Alliance.

World Leaders Summit - Page 2 Article-1388319-0C238FC500000578-954_634x393

OOC: Imagine that you are in the State Banquet wearing your crown and national costumes. You will then give a speech that will be listened by everyone and all the people around the world! This is a televised event, so good luck! Imagine you are addressing the UN General Assembly!

You can say about your country, your plans, achievements, current events and anything you wish Your Majesties and Your Excellencies! :-D
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarfian Federation Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:02 am

President Jeremy Meinsma of Snarfia

World Leaders Summit - Page 2 Medvedev_2201776b

Hello leaders of the nations of the WA,
Many already now me and some don't, for those: I'm president Jeremy Jan-Willem Vladimirovitz Meindert Bashir Mohammed Meinsma (Yes its a very big name :p) i'm the president from Snarfia, now one of the biggest nations in the WA, before we got here Snarfia was more of a hellhole, the goverment didn't look at its people and was only busy oppresing them, but after 2 civil wars several Presidents have been killed in attacks, including my parents... (only on nationstates my real parents are still alive luckily) but my father was a great man and loved all of his fellow Snarfians and i do too i only wan't the best for them and hope they live in prosperity, only a few nations tried to get a treaty with Snarfia in the past but this was very hard because when Snarfia was such a hellhole the goverment didn't want to have any contact with foreign nations, but times have past, and i will complete what my father hoped to do before he died! and that is leading Snarfia to glory and helping other country's with achieving this as well!
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanland Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:42 am

World Leaders Summit - Page 2 Z
"Emperor Akihito, i thank you for this wonderful time in Moscow. I hope that this summit has brought fellow nations closer. I haven't discussed much in terms of politics with other leaders but I have tried to grow closer with my allies. I have spoken with Grand Emperor James Targaryen about the grave situation going on. I hope that a coalition of doctors and researchers from throughout the WA to abolish Ebola V2. Once again I thank you Emperor Akihito for your warm hospitality and I wish everyone a safe journey home."
Zanland
Zanland
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:04 am

Grand Emperor James Tiberius Targaryen
World Leaders Summit - Page 2 MAEGOR_I

"The Grand Empire of Xolox is a powerful nation that wishes prosperity on its allies and is very willing to provide international assistance for the betterment of the world. It is very science and space oriented. Its military tradition is somewhat Spartan in the sense of training and readiness. Ours differs in that our entire population is not apart of the military. Our nation praises honor, glory, and justice, while it despises things like trickery, lies, and manipulation. We have been able to overcome many hard times, and hope to apply this track record to the new Ebola V2 Virus pandemic."
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:41 pm

El President Baracks Omama

World Leaders Summit - Page 2 Rasta-Barack-Obama--89937

"The Muchos Estados Unidos thanks Great Eurussia for joining the whole world in this land of peace. Like the American lands, people are for peace. We have enjoyed prosperity which made us rich nation. We help the world through Washington Peace talks to solve a war. Now we are facing another crisis beyond imagination. The spread of Ebola v2 Virus. We have declared martial law to impose peace and order upon the nation but we cannot stop the spread anymore as it reach other countries. Many Americans are already dying because of infection. We are running out of options and we thank Eurussia government and the world for helping us find the cure for this deadly disease. Let us continue to work together. We have helped the world by achieving peace in wars, and now we ask the world to help us achieve this peace. Thank you very much your excellencies and honourables."
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:51 pm

World Leaders Summit - Page 2 Lucious+Junius+Maximus

"Greetings, fellow world leaders, and the many watching at home."

"As a key member state of the Roman Alliance, New Rhodinia understands the fragile state of politics in this day and age. We know that even the slightest inkling to cause harm has the potential to start World War III. Before our coming into the public eye, we were known as peaceful and just to our neighboring states; in their eyes we were a reliable ally and friend. In this new alliance, we intend to keep that reputation, to bolster it and have it flourish so that the people we meet, teach, communicate with, will all be closer to living on a better planet."

"However, despite our relationships with fellow Roman Alliance members, a war has prematurely erupted between China China and Artite. We do not take sides in the conflict; both parties have committed horrid acts of violence and hatred toward each other. For this, we remain neutral, as well as officially call for an end to this war. We view Artite's actions against their enemy as not representative of the Roman Alliance's desires or goals, and China China's actions have insulted the very idea and existence of civil rights and moral stability. New Rhodinia is prepared to broker a treaty between the two parties in an effort to end the conflict before it can fester into something more devastating."

"New Rhodinia personally wishes to connect with other World Alliance members to grow healthy relationships and have everyone benefit from our bountiful arrangements. Thank you."
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:40 am

The great Supreme Leader Kim Jong un speaks,

For the great people of the Democratic People's Republic of North Korrea, our quiet and peaceful nation I am representing today as their God. I thank you all for welcoming me. I thank Emperor Akihito for inviting me. I thank President Xi of China China for the alliance and we support you in all plans. Hail comrades! I am Supreme Leader of DPRK will lead my nation to greatness and beyond! We will become the great nation in the world and the only discipline and peaceful country state. I support peace but don't play with me because I will send my 2 million army to annihilate my enemies! For my people, be proud of DPRK the greates nation in world. Hurrah!
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:07 pm

"Your Majesties and Your Excellencies, in behalf of all the people of the Eurussian Empire, it is my privilege and that of the great Imperial Family, to welcome you here and celebrate the World Alliance Anniversary through the World Leaders Summit. It is an honor for us to host this historic and momentous event and we hope that this opportunity has facilitated further understanding and cooperation among all nation states of the world.

Throughout our world history, the Eurussian Empire has overseen and outlived the rise and fall of every single nation in this world. And it is indeed a honorable thing to welcome new and old nations that are coming together in the name of peace and prosperity. It is our continued determination and aspiration that the continuous growth and prosperity of our empire may be shared and experienced by all nations and all peoples of the world. And for this to happen, peace is a must. And if necessary, be defended by force, be as it may.

Being the Emperor of Great Eurussia, allow me to reaffirm our long standing commitment to peace and our solid and unwavering determination to ensure peace in every single corner of the World Alliance. Let us all have a toast! 

Congratulations to us all. Thank you all very much!"

World Leaders Summit - Page 2 D24bc5dee340a60337bfb0a75cf7acac

After the sumptuous and historic State Banquet as the last engagement for the World Leaders Summit at Saint Petersburg Palace in Saint Petersburg, Eurussia, all world leaders, led by His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Akihito, went to the imperial gardens of the magnificent palace to witness a breathtaking fireworks display to honor the heads of state and heads of government of the World Alliance. Thereafter, all world leaders went to their respective VIP jets for their respective flights back to their home countries after the successful World Leaders Summit.

OOC: The end! :-)
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:52 pm

Locked as event has been closed by author.

Shockwave- World Alliance Role-play Moderator.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2