World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(SHAD) Unified Organization of Shadaloo

+10
Empire of Articmainia
Uzukima
Xolox
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Apepistan
Herbstland
Dosh Semiw
Great Eurussia
Snarfian Federation
Svaerige
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

(SHAD) Unified Organization of Shadaloo - Page 4 Empty Re: (SHAD) Unified Organization of Shadaloo

Post  Apepistan Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:56 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote: Scouting would like readmittance into SHAD and Also applies for co-leader status.

Welcome back!
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(SHAD) Unified Organization of Shadaloo - Page 4 Empty Re: (SHAD) Unified Organization of Shadaloo

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:58 pm

Apepistan wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote: Scouting would like readmittance into SHAD and Also applies for co-leader status.

Welcome back!

Thank you. I hope I net the job of co-leader.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Empire of Articmainia Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:05 am

To all members please cast your votes for co-leader here I will announce our new co-leader on this Friday.

Vote for:

Apepistan:

UnitedStatesOfScouting:
Empire of Articmainia
Empire of Articmainia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:27 am

Can I rerun? I overlooked that there would be elections.

Last edited by Xolox on Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:49 am

Nevermind. After seeing your news post, Xolox will be withdrawing its membership. Previously I suspected that you had an ulterior motive for the "war of liberation". My suspicions were ignored and with them my call to arms. Now it has become blatant that I was correct. This move will not go unpunished.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Empire of Articmainia Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:21 am

Xolox wrote:Nevermind. After seeing your news post, Xolox will be withdrawing its membership. Previously I suspected that you had an ulterior motive for the "war of liberation". My suspicions were ignored and with them my call to arms. Now it has become blatant that I was correct. This move will not go unpunished.

Im only doing whats best for the DPRK people Im giving them freedom and opportunity that the former regime DPRK couldn't. Im actually trying to help the people not oppress them. If you start a war with me you will be crushed like a cock roach trying to flee the soul of my boot don't test me our my alliance.Cool
Empire of Articmainia
Empire of Articmainia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:56 am

You are freeing the people by forcing them into a colony? You are no more politically "free" or "democratic" than North Korreaa or even myself, you're ruled by an emperor! Freedom is a flimsy excuse for your emperor's greed. This should have been expected, considering your aggressive past( https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t147p15-full-wa-regional-news-network ). I believe your allies are confused about you, and I suspect that your alliance will crumble now that you are beginning to show your true colors. It is my hope that nations that I highly respect, such as Scouting and Apepistan, will not continue to allow you to use them to pursue your own interests.

(OOC: I am not a religious person, but I am fairly certain that boots do not have souls in any religion.)
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:12 am

I vote for UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:12 am

I vote for UnitedStatesOfScouting
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:56 pm

Xolox wrote:You are freeing the people by forcing them into a colony? You are no more politically "free" or "democratic" than North Korreaa or even myself, you're ruled by an emperor! Freedom is a flimsy excuse for your emperor's greed. This should have been expected, considering your aggressive past( https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t147p15-full-wa-regional-news-network ).   I believe your allies are confused about you, and I suspect that your alliance will crumble now that you are beginning to show your true colors. It is my hope that nations that I highly respect, such as Scouting and Apepistan, will not continue to allow you to use them to pursue your own interests.

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan agree, we demand an immediate explanation to the annexation of the North Korreaan territories we are supposed to liberate and rebuild. The United Kingdoms of Apepistan have already given their statement about the matter. We gave our word that the self-determination of the nation will not be harmed. The United Kingdoms of Apepistan will not break their oath.

Apepistan wrote:Our main goals are to liberate the people of North-Korreaa, promote free elections and a responsible, representative government. The nations right to self-determination will not be harmed.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:02 am

Xolox wrote:You are freeing the people by forcing them into a colony? You are no more politically "free" or "democratic" than North Korreaa or even myself, you're ruled by an emperor! Freedom is a flimsy excuse for your emperor's greed. This should have been expected, considering your aggressive past( https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t147p15-full-wa-regional-news-network ).   I believe your allies are confused about you, and I suspect that your alliance will crumble now that you are beginning to show your true colors. It is my hope that nations that I highly respect, such as Scouting and Apepistan, will not continue to allow you to use them to pursue your own interests.

(OOC: I am not a religious person, but I am fairly certain that boots do not have souls in any religion.)

It is my belief that the territory captured by the nation's involved should be ruled by the Korean people but should be owned by the capturing nation as the DPRK is incapable of ruling its own people. This will liberate people from the regime of Kim Jong Un and allow the people to rule themselves.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Empire of Articmainia Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:35 am

Ok I love how you did your research on the WA past but let me tell you that was about a year ago when I was going to war with a group of not so smart nations. Note that. Plus at that time I was pretty much new to this region at that time. Im not forcing the Korean people into my colonies they can go live in whats left of DPRK Besides DPRK wanted this War he started this War and he abused his own people. Im doing my part by giving them freedom in the most freedom based Empire. Hey Atleast my nation doesn't support Slavery like your nation does that is clearly a sign of dictatorship and I was going to ignore it but I hate slavery so I shall oppose it. For your information I am not using the great nations of Scouting, and Apepistan they chose to help me because I was being threatened by another nation that is evil and corrupt. And I thank them for this.

(SHAD) Unified Organization of Shadaloo - Page 4 T520p540-wa-international-news-network#23943

Now please lets not start a war over this silly dispute the war in DPRK is over China China vs Artite is coming to a close we need a time of peace and diplomacy. Lets not start up another war if you want to resort to peace talks we can Lets not take this the wrong route. Lets keep a smile.Very Happy

Empire of Articmainia
Empire of Articmainia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Empire of Articmainia Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:41 am

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:

It is my belief that the territory captured by the nation's involved should be ruled by the Korean people but should be owned by the capturing nation as the DPRK is incapable of ruling its own people. This will liberate people from the regime of Kim Jong Un and allow the people to rule themselves.

I do like the Idea of building a puppet nation Xolox if you feel more comfortable with that them I can post news of that.
Empire of Articmainia
Empire of Articmainia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:56 am

Eurussia urges for calm between Articmainia and Xolox. The Eurussian Government will look into the matter to maintain peace and friendship between its two allies. We should not forget our mission to bring democracy and freedom to the people of North Korreaa.

OOC: Apparently, I have seen the news. Just a reminder, DPRK still technically owns his lands over North Korreaa whatever the status of the lands via the RP news. Unless he gives up his lands via the Map Claims, DPRK lands will still be owned by North Korreaa and any territorial changes depicted on the RP News will not be reflected on the official WA Map.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:03 pm

Any idea when the Co-Leader will be announced?
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:00 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:Any idea when the Co-Leader will be announced?

It was to be announced last friday. Razz

Since most member states didn't even bother to cast their votes, I would be fine with closing the voting process tomorrow, and doing a final vote count.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:22 pm

The United States of Scouting was the only nation voted for the Co-Leader rank, with Apepistan, Scouting, and Russia approving it. Since there was no competition after Xolox has resigned from SHAD, I think it's fair to announce that the new co-leader is the United States of Scouting.

Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:16 am

Since the leader and founder is inactive, the United Kingdoms of Apepistan hereby resign from SHAD.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:35 am

Artite pulls its observer status from the SHAD, I do think this organization is over with.
The Holy Empire of Artite
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(SHAD) Unified Organization of Shadaloo - Page 4 Empty NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:28 pm

Pursuant to Section 2 of the "Inactive Regional Associations Act" this thread has association has been deemed leaderless and inactive and is being moved to the << Bin >>

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t912-passed-inactive-regional-associations-act
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4