World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Dismissed) WA Roleplaying Act Amendment

+5
Snarfian Federation
Zanland
UnitedStatesOfScouting
New Rhodinia
Xolox
9 posters

Go down

(Dismissed) WA Roleplaying Act Amendment Empty (Dismissed) WA Roleplaying Act Amendment

Post  Xolox Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:34 am

Section 9 - Roleplay Integrity

This section is intended to prevent what is commonly known as "godmodding". If needed, a participant in the roleplay may request the arbitration of an unbiased or unaligned Roleplay Moderator or the Founder to settle a dispute concerning the feasibility of a battle report. The one who requests the arbitration may choose who the arbitrator is, as long as they are not involved with any side of the war or battle in question(unless the one accused agrees to this). Once the arbitrator has dealt with the issue, their judgement may not be disputed unless another unbiased or unaligned moderator exists to be appealed to. If there are no candidates for the job, the dispute may be put to vote by the Security Council.

---

With the passage of this amendment, I believe that another Roleplay Moderator should be chosen. I suggest New Rhodinia(assuming they don't mind), because they have not taken sides in any recent wars and from what I've seen of them, I think they can make a sensible judgement.

Last edited by Xolox on Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) WA Roleplaying Act Amendment Empty Re: (Dismissed) WA Roleplaying Act Amendment

Post  New Rhodinia Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:42 am

We're honored to be a consideration. New Rhodinia is in favor.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) WA Roleplaying Act Amendment Empty Re: (Dismissed) WA Roleplaying Act Amendment

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:44 am

Scouting is in favor.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:45 am

As the author, Xolox is also in support of this amendment.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanland Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:53 am

favor
Zanland
Zanland
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarfian Federation Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:05 pm

Snarfia is in Favor
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) WA Roleplaying Act Amendment Empty NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:13 am

Xolox wrote:Section 9 - Roleplay Integrity

This section is intended to prevent what is commonly known as "godmodding". If needed, a participant in the roleplay may request the arbitration of an unbiased or unaligned Roleplay Moderator or the Founder to settle a dispute concerning the feasibility of a battle report. The one who requests the arbitration may choose who the arbitrator is, as long as they are not involved with any side of the war or battle in question(unless the one accused agrees to this). Once the arbitrator has dealt with the issue, their judgement may not be disputed unless another unbiased or unaligned moderator exists to be appealed to. If there are no candidates for the job, the dispute may be put to vote by the Security Council.

---

With the passage of this amendment, I believe that another Roleplay Moderator should be chosen. I suggest New Rhodinia(assuming they don't mind), because they have not taken sides in any recent wars and from what I've seen of them, I think they can make a sensible judgement.

The legislative proposal is open for three (3) days debate and amendments.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:14 am

---

Eurussia supports this inclusion to the WA Roleplaying Act.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:04 pm

---

two (2) day vote commences.
The STATUS OF VOTES are:
* Pending - (8) - Scottlands, China China, Chivalry, Articmainia, DPRK, Ebsotz, Serenarea, MEU

Yes - (6) - Xolox, New Rhodinia, Scouting, Snarfia, Zanland, Eurussia

No - (0) -                    

Abstain - (0) -                     

* NOTE: Ten votes are required for the proposal to pass.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:03 pm

Favor
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenarea Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:11 am

Favor
Serenarea
Serenarea
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:09 am

Favor
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:43 pm

---

The STATUS OF VOTES are:
Yes - (9) - Xolox, New Rhodinia, Scouting, Snarfia, Zanland, Eurussia, China, DPRK, Serenarea

No - (0) -                    

Abstain - (5) - Scottlands, Chivalry, Articmainia, Ebsotz, MEU

* NOTE: Ten votes are required for the proposal to pass.

The proposal is dismissed.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down