World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Dismissed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

+6
The Holy Empire of Artite
DPRNK
Apepistan
Xolox
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Muchos Estados Unidos
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(Dismissed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox Empty (Dismissed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:29 am

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t685-dismissed-muchos-estados-unidos-vs-xolox

Article 8. Any sovereign state or any entity that will hinder the execution of this Resolution of the Security Council shall be considered as well as a threat to international security and stability and shall be dealt with accordingly under international laws. And if such is a member state of the Security Council, violations of this Resolution shall be ground for its immediate removal from the body. Otherwise, shall be penalized accordingly.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox Empty Re: (Dismissed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:37 am

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t685-dismissed-muchos-estados-unidos-vs-xolox

Article 8. Any sovereign state or any entity that will hinder the execution of this Resolution of the Security Council shall be considered as well as a threat to international security and stability and shall be dealt with accordingly under international laws. And if such is a member state of the Security Council, violations of this Resolution shall be ground for its immediate removal from the body. Otherwise, shall be penalized accordingly.

Against.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox Empty Re: (Dismissed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:39 am

For Xolox keeping the dictator of North Korea, the Security Council's mission to liberate DPRK has been failed one way or another because its leader was not captured. Which is the major reason for the Security Council mission. And for Xolox giving protection to the dictator, justice has not been served until today.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:24 am

I'm against it, and the dictator is taken care of. He is already being held in the Red Keep, and I already had plans to arrest him that I have to expedite because of your incessant whining and intrusiveness. I don't see why you would even try to motion for this, there's no way it would happen.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:28 am

Since when is MEU involved in the Korreaan conflict?

Xolox has done a lot so far to ensure that there will be Peace in Korreaa. They are not hiding a dictator, and the peace treaty they proposed ensures that justice will be served aswell.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:55 pm

Apepistan wrote:Since when is MEU involved in the Korreaan conflict?

Xolox has done a lot so far to ensure that there will be Peace in Korreaa. They are not hiding a dictator, and the peace treaty they proposed ensures that justice will be served aswell.

Really? That is just him in surface!!! He is a traitor and he has hidden motives and I was usurped by his sweet words! I will expose his hidden plans!!!
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:14 pm

(Dismissed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox Xoloxlies5
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:15 pm

(Dismissed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox Xoloxlies4
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:16 pm

(Dismissed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox Xoloxlies3
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:16 pm

(Dismissed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox Xoloxlies2
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:17 pm

(Dismissed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox Xoloxlies1
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:18 pm

If DPRK will be remove, Xolox deserve more for betraying not just the Supreme Leader but all of you!!!!
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:21 pm

D.P.R.K. wrote:If DPRK will be remove, Xolox deserve more for betraying not just the Supreme Leader but all of you!!!!

How did I betray all of them?
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:31 pm

Xolox wrote:
D.P.R.K. wrote:If DPRK will be remove, Xolox deserve more for betraying not just the Supreme Leader but all of you!!!!

How did I betray all of them?

It's obvious.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:44 pm

Crimes of Xolox against humanity!!! 
- he did not support DPRK intervention
- he supported DPRK expansions
- he saved Supreme leader but betrayed later
- he host peace talks to manipulate
- he protected DPRK government
- he want DPRK to point China China my enemy into nuclear missiles program
- he want DPRK to buy slaves from xolox after peace treaty
- he offered his navy for DPRK territorial expansion
- he wants DPRK to shame China China on not keeping up with its nuclear promise to remove China from WASC
- he offered his Red Keep as home to the Supreme Leader's family but imprisoned later

I'm speechless
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:02 pm

D.P.R.K. wrote:Crimes of Xolox against humanity!!! 
- he wants DPRK to shame China China on not keeping up with its nuclear promise to remove China from WASC
- he offered his Red Keep as home to the Supreme Leader's family but imprisoned later

I'm speechless

- I didn't have to, that was and was meant to be carried out by the World Alliance Peacekeeping Force. That's what they're for.
- They don't happen often, I didn't think it would be nice to exclude you from them happening.
- I saved your leader, then you repeatedly disobeyed my commands and ignored my requests, if it was anyone else your Supreme Leader probably would have been executed by that point.
- You were the one so adamant about them being in Xolox. I would have preferred them to be in Moscow.
- They had valuable information and frankly it seemed like they were being bullied by a lot of people. It wouldn't have been fair to leave them on their own.
- I am now corrected. From what Apepistan said in the peace talks, I assumed that China China said that he was assisting your nuclear program and that all we need was your confirmation.
- And? I asked that they be guaranteed basic rights. This issue is a few months old, and when it was brought up it became apparent that many nations in the WA approve of or utilize slave labor.
- What does that even mean?
- If he didn't keep his nuclear promise, he needs to be removed from the WASC! Do you disagree?
- I imprisoned him after he ignored my command to cease all communications with North Korreaa.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:28 pm

I still fail to see how these are "crimes against humanity". On the other hand, you showed a lot of proof how you are unwilling to cooperate on the peace summit. Thank you, Korreaa.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:14 am

D.P.R.K. wrote:Crimes of Xolox against humanity!!! 

I'm speechless

How is any of this crimes against humanity? If it is the slavery thing then toughick. Write boasts a large space industry so stop whining you cowardly minx
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Compulsory Arbitration of Xolox Empty NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:31 pm

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t685-dismissed-muchos-estados-unidos-vs-xolox

The request can now be voted by ALL SC Members. This request will be voted on within five (5) days.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:38 pm

To ensure our vote is not missed; Against.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:45 pm

Xolox wrote:
- I saved your leader, then you repeatedly disobeyed my commands and ignored my requests, if it was anyone else your Supreme Leader probably would have been executed by that point.

Eurussia believes that we will not reach this point if only the Grand Empire of Xolox did not granted asylum to the former Supreme Leader of North Korreaa.

Hence, Eurussia abstains.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:23 pm

Yes. He is a traitor
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:38 pm

D.P.R.K. wrote:Yes. He is a traitor

Scouting motions for this vote to be dismissed until a new leader is in charge of the DPRK.

OOC: Considering that Kim Jong-un is in prison, we don't see how it's possible for the DPRK to submit a vote, unless sanctioned by Xolox until a new leader is chosen.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:27 pm

The MEU is calling on all nations to support this arbitration to teach Xolox a lesson.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarfian Federation Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:10 am

Against We do NOT see any clear evidence Xolox has done something wrong
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next