World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Korrea-Artite Negotiation Table

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Korrea-Artite Negotiation Table Empty New Korrea-Artite Negotiation Table

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:28 pm

This is where New Korrea and I will discuss our problems with each other and try and solve things peacefully and diplomatically.

The only people who should be posting on this forum is the Mediator, Artite(Myself), and New Korrea. Eurussia I ask that you stay out of this, I need to solve this problem on my own and with out some one looking over our shoulders dictating what needs to be done. Korrea and I are going to sort this out together with out outside help.
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

New Korrea-Artite Negotiation Table Empty Re: New Korrea-Artite Negotiation Table

Post  New Rhodinia Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:51 pm

For starters, it should be noted that I was requested to be the mediator for these talks. As I haven't officially taken sides on the dispute, I'd like a summary of how this came to be and what exactly both sides desire from each other. I would also like to have as detailed a summary as you can possibly give so my responses can be more accurate and "third-party" enough to work something out.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

New Korrea-Artite Negotiation Table Empty Re: New Korrea-Artite Negotiation Table

Post  New Rhodinia Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:07 pm

Republic of New Korrea wrote:Our demands are very basic and very simple. Artite should leave us alone and leave our territories and stop colonization of our lands. He must prove that he helped liberated us during the liberation and not to colonize us. I don't like the way Artite is treating us as if we are the one doing wrong here when everything is so obvious.

Your demands are simple, yes, but how did this come about? How did the war start at all? Start from the beginning.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:35 pm

Republic of New Korrea wrote:
New Rhodinia wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:Our demands are very basic and very simple. Artite should leave us alone and leave our territories and stop colonization of our lands. He must prove that he helped liberated us during the liberation and not to colonize us. I don't like the way Artite is treating us as if we are the one doing wrong here when everything is so obvious.

Your demands are simple, yes, but how did this come about? How did the war start at all? Start from the beginning.

Don't you know that? It is a well publicized world war. Do I need to tell everything again and again? It won't help either. Just read the news and you will know everything.

Apologies for that. We're well aware of the actual war that the DPRK has experienced, but the debacle surrounding the treaty is what we're somewhat blurred on.

For reference's sake, here is the official treaty as set forth by Great Eurussia:

Great Eurussia wrote:1) The occupying sovereign states of the former DPRK (Eurussia, Artite, Apepistan, and Articmainia) and the WA Peacekeeping Force (for the WA Security Council) shall assist in the redevelopment and reconstruction efforts of the Republic of New Korrea (former DPRK) at their own discretion whether materially or financially.

2) Articmainia and New Korrea shall maintain a demilitarized border for 50 years.

3) New Korrea shall not utilize any form of nuclear technology for 50 years and thereafter may opt to develop the use of nuclear energy solely for peaceful purposes and for the benefit of the people of New Korrea with strict supervision of the WA Security Council.

4) The occupying sovereign states of the former DPRK shall maintain a garrison of militaries within their occupied zones with supervision of the WA Peacekeeping Force which shall then be gradually withdrawn after 10 years when the self-defense force of New Korrea is fully functional to serve the purpose of maintaining its national security.

5) New Korrea shall not declare war to any country except for self-defense purposes.

6) New Korrea shall exercise a republican state with full democratic constitution and principles.

7) All officials of the former DPRK Government shall be turned over to the Security Council for trial whose verdict, if any, may be reduced to exile provided that they will cooperate with the international investigation on the former DPRK's nuclear programs.

8 ) The occupying sovereign states of the former DPRK shall become the guarantor and executor of this Peace Treaty with the strict supervision of the WA Security Council.

I'll give my own reactions to this treaty:

1. In agreement with this point.

2. Arcticmainia is no longer with us so this is pretty much invalid.

3. In combination of our opinions on nuclear power and the DPRK in general, this point is also agreeable.

4. The majority of this I am in favor. However, I'll need further clarification on whether or not occupying forces will have any authority over New Korean citizens. With the permission of Artite, I'd like to request that Great Eurussia make a single post clearing up this question I have regarding this point.

5. In agreement.

6. In agreement.

7. In agreement.

8. In agreement.

Now according to the post afterwards by Great Eurussia, Artite's option to sign the treaty has not yet expired. I now bring this observation over to Artite: from what we've seen, New Korea hasn't made any radical attempts to evoke the same response out of you as they have back when the DPRK was in power. No threats were made, no statements were made that Kim Jong-Un was planned to come back into power, and there no longer any worldwide "muscle flexing". And no matter how you look at it, New Korea is under new leadership; you can't equate it all to the past DPRK.

We await Artite's response.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:20 pm

Republic of New Korrea wrote:Now where is Artite? He is not responding here?

I hope we can be respectful of each other in this thread, I have taken the initiative to try and solve this. All I ask in return is that you do not spew nonsense that might just push me over the edge. Now then, since I have got that down and out of the way let me begin.

The Holy Empire of Artite sees New Korrea as a threat. They may not be the DPRK but every child learns a little more from each beating they get, what I mean by this is that instead of being the out right aggressor that the DRPK was New Korrea may be playing the victim. Why would they want Kim Jung Un to be back in Korrea in the first place? To put him on trial even though he is locked away safely in some cell in Xolox. He went on countless rants saying how it was illegal of what Xolox did and that New Korrea wants Kim Jung Un back. Artite questions why you want him back so desperately. Red flags keep popping up everytime New Korrea does something. With their former ally China China finally out of the picture they have realized they can not take the world alliance on, meaning once more they are playing the victim and forming alliances with other nations who "feel" the same way they do. They have set up the Non-Aligned Movement which clearly is an organization that is anti-imperialist and anti-Artite. This is a post made by New Korrea adding support for I claim that this organization is a threat to Artite directly.

Everyone has right of government but not imperialism.

The Principality of Korreaa-Artite is our way of letting know New Korrea that we are still very much active in their region of the World Alliance and that they should watch what they do. However, the issue is not worth getting into a world war over, no doubt such a war between Korrea and I would drag many nations back to Korrea and other fronts all over the World Alliance.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:55 pm

Two things that are overtly apparent:

1. New Korea indeed still has a long way to go before it can truly differentiate itself with its past actions and attitudes.

2. Artite seems to be too jumpy at the idea of allowing New Korea the opportunities it currently has based on international response.

Here's our suggestion to both parties: assuming Eurussia confirms that New Korean citizens will not be affected by occupying forces' activities, I propose that Artite keep the land given to him, but not arm the region to the extreme. New Korea will also receive their land back after the ten year occupation period has ended. And here's why.

From what we've seen, Artite doesn't necessarily consider that land "protect-or-die-trying". New Korea also has little to gain from actually getting that land; maybe an extra border? And even if New Korea did obtain that land back and they become as militarized and threatening as you say they will be, the international community wouldn't allow for it to stand. That on top of New Korea being barred from aggressive casus belli doesn't give them much wiggle room to launch an all-out assault when they'll most likely go up against everyone else in the World Alliance.

These alliances they've constructed are only alliances with nations who believe in the idea of a more democratic Korea. I'd be willing to bet that all of those promises and friendships will fall apart as soon as New Korea makes a wrong move. No offence, but if Artite is threatened by a nation that has been recently crippled in a lost war, is now hampered by the effects of the peace treaty, and is mostly rid of its ancestral traditions by now, it says a lot about their readiness and reactivity.

TL;DR: Artite keeps the land they have gained but will follow the guidelines of the treaty, gradually withdrawing troops over a ten year period. This, including our earlier point over occupying forces, should ensure that New Korea is guaranteed to get its desired land back and Artite is satisfied with a pacified New Korea in the time frame they're worried about.

We wish to hear your opinions on this.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:36 pm

Artite will not sign the treaty however, we will begin the withdrawal of troops from the PKA. We wish to have a twenty year time period however, allowing for gradual withdrawal over twenty years not ten. This will allow us to fully begin preparations for a complete hand over of our territory. I have one demand however, that Kim Jung Un stay with in Xolox. Let him die there, but Kim Jung Un or anyone affiliated with Kim Jung Un are not to be allowed back with in New Korrea. That is all I ask, twenty years for a withdrawal and Kim Jung Un and those directly affiliated with him not be allowed back into New Korrea.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:55 pm

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:Artite will not sign the treaty however, we will begin the withdrawal of troops from the PKA. We wish to have a twenty year time period however, allowing for gradual withdrawal over twenty years not ten. This will allow us to fully begin preparations for a complete hand over of our territory. I have one demand however, that Kim Jung Un stay with in Xolox. Let him die there, but Kim Jung Un or anyone affiliated with Kim Jung Un are not to be allowed back with in New Korrea. That is all I ask, twenty years for a withdrawal and Kim Jung Un and those directly affiliated with him not be allowed back into New Korrea.

We'll meet you halfway with 15 years and keep the Kim Jon Gun request.

New Korea's response?
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:05 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:I do not want to talk about Kim Jong un because it is a different issue. Why drag him here? When the simple issue here is just Artite sign the peace treaty and leave my country. End of story.

I have one question to Artite. Why afraid to sign the peace treaty when you are the one already causing aggression on our own lands? I though you are liberating us. Why?

I didn't ask for your prolonged  opinion,  I asked for your input on the given solution. This gives Artite a method of withdrawal without having to be forced by the treaty. I am suggesting that Artite not sign the treaty but sill follow certain guidelines that ensure that you get that land back.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:45 am

I accept the 15 years and Artite should not declare war to us. The WASC is the guarantor of the treaty.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:13 am

So what we've come up with here is this:

• Artite will not take any aggressive action towards New Korrean citizens nor vise versa during the 15 year occupation.
  • Artite will gradually withdraw influence from the Principality of Korreaa-Artite over a span of 15 years; when the 15 years have passed, the Principality will be annexed by New Korrea.
  • New Korrea will honor the peace treaty and follow it to the best of their abilities.
  • Artite will not be considered a signature on the peace treaty, but will follow a select few guidelines instead; they will also attempt to not be coerced into any future provocations with New Korrea so long as they are under the effects of the peace treaty.

If these points are agreeable, I'd like you both to agree to them. I'll also put in another request to Great Eurussia; in the event that this agreement passes, it will be included in the overall peace treaty.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:46 am

New Rhodinia wrote:So what we've come up with here is this:

• Artite will not take any aggressive action towards New Korrean citizens nor vise versa during the 15 year occupation.

Artite should stop its aggression in New Korrea.

• Artite will gradually withdraw influence from the Principality of Korreaa-Artite over a span of 15 years; when the 15 years have passed, the Principality will be annexed by New Korrea.

New Korrea does not need to annex its own territory. Artite is illegally in my lands. So Artite must leave my lands and remove troops in 15 years and troops must not be more than 1000.

New Korrea will honor the peace treaty and follow it to the best of their abilities.

Why should New Korrea only? Why not Artite too? I'm not the aggressor here. New Rhodinia should also guarantee this treaty and defend New Korrea If Artite attack us.

Artite will not be considered a signature on the peace treaty, but will follow a select few guidelines instead; they will also attempt to not be coerced into any future provocations with New Korrea so long as they are under the effects of the peace treaty.

No. Tell me first what is wrong with the peace treaty signed by everyone? Why does Artite have to be exempted? No. I will not accept this.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:18 am

New Korrea does not need to annex its own territory. Artite is illegally in my lands. So Artite must leave my lands and remove troops in 15 years and troops must not be more than 1000.

New Korrea will honor the peace treaty and follow it to the best of their abilities.

Why should New Korrea only? Why not Artite too? I'm not the aggressor here. New Rhodinia should also guarantee this treaty and defend New Korrea If Artite attack us.

Artite will not be considered a signature on the peace treaty, but will follow a select few guidelines instead; they will also attempt to not be coerced into any future provocations with New Korrea so long as they are under the effects of the peace treaty.

No. Tell me first what is wrong with the peace treaty signed by everyone? Why does Artite have to be exempted? No. I will not accept this.

You don't seem to understand this position. Let me try and clarify.

As soon as Artite begins to withdraw, he will be leaving your territory. I don't see how this isn't considered anything more or less then what you're asking for. Artite also doesn't need to sign the treaty, but he's following through on what the treaty is asking of him. Everything I have suggested for Artite falls under what the treaty is asking for; Artite is happy that he doesn't have to sign the treaty and you're happy that he's giving you back your land.

Also, assuming that I would immediately defend you if Artite attacked is too presumptuous of a statement. Until it happens, I want no part of whatever you two are bickering over. I'm here to end it once and for all and here you are trying to win me over for what is implied to be a future altercation. Artite needs to step back and you need to step back. This is the best deal I can provide you right now, so if you actually want to drag each other to the deepest depths of political hell, be my guest; I can leave this discussion any time and leave you two to it.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:54 am

I agree to the fifteen years, but I wish to discuss the topic of Kim Jung Un now. Considering that is not in the treaty and has become a controversial topic in the WA.

Also before I begin, Korrea, you are not seeing the bigger picture. Like Rhodinia said, I am getting what I want and you are getting what you want. New Rhodinia is an ally of mine and I would see my country be completely wiped out before any harm comes to him. I expect the same from him (however questionable sometimes ;P). That is what the Roman Alliance is here for, that is why we are two of the three oldest members of the alliance.

Now for the topic of Kim Jung Un, I would like to ask one simple question for New Korrea.

Why do you need Kim Jung Un back in your country so badly? You obviously are desperate to have him back so why do you want him back?

I expect a good detailed response no one liner bs...
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:33 pm

New Rhodinia wrote:

You don't seem to understand this position. Let me try and clarify.

As soon as Artite begins to withdraw, he will be leaving your territory. I don't see how this isn't considered anything more or less then what you're asking for. Artite also doesn't need to sign the treaty, but he's following through on what the treaty is asking of him. Everything I have suggested for Artite falls under what the treaty is asking for; Artite is happy that he doesn't have to sign the treaty and you're happy that he's giving you back your land.

Also, assuming that I would immediately defend you if Artite attacked is too presumptuous of a statement. Until it happens, I want no part of whatever you two are bickering over. I'm here to end it once and for all and here you are trying to win me over for what is implied to be a future altercation. Artite needs to step back and you need to step back. This is the best deal I can provide you right now, so if you actually want to drag each other to the deepest depths of political hell, be my guest; I can leave this discussion any time and leave you two to it.

We all know very well how Artite takes advantage of things. We will sign a new treaty anyway so why not sign the existing one? That is my only question? Why not?
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:35 pm

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:I agree to the fifteen years, but I wish to discuss the topic of Kim Jung Un now. Considering that is not in the treaty and has become a controversial topic in the WA.

Also before I begin, Korrea, you are not seeing the bigger picture. Like Rhodinia said, I am getting what I want and you are getting what you want. New Rhodinia is an ally of mine and I would see my country be completely wiped out before any harm comes to him. I expect the same from him (however questionable sometimes ;P). That is what the Roman Alliance is here for, that is why we are two of the three oldest members of the alliance.

Now for the topic of Kim Jung Un, I would like to ask one simple question for New Korrea.

Why do you need Kim Jung Un back in your country so badly? You obviously are desperate to have him back so why do you want him back?

I expect a good detailed response no one liner bs...

Stop involving Kim Jong un here. He is not the topic here. I will only focus on your illegal occupation of our lands. That's all. Answer our question directly, why are you afraid signing the Korrean Liberation Treaty? Just change the ten years to 15 years everything will be over.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:38 pm

Great EurussiaTREATY OF PEACE BETWEEN THE REPUBLIC OF NEW KORREA (former DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF NORTH KORREAA) AND the EMPIRE OF ARTICMAINIA, the HOLY EMPIRE OF ARTITE, the UNITED KINGDOMS OF APEPISTAN, the EMPIRE OF RUSSIA, the UNITED STATES OF MUCHOS ESTADOS UNIDOS, the PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF AZOTAKZA, and the EMPIRE OF GREAT EURUSSIA (The Korrean Liberation Treaty)

1) The occupying sovereign states of the former DPRK (Eurussia, Artite, Apepistan, and Articmainia) and the WA Peacekeeping Force (for the WA Security Council) shall assist in the redevelopment and reconstruction efforts of the Republic of New Korrea (former DPRK) at their own discretion whether materially or financially.

2) Articmainia and New Korrea shall maintain a demilitarized border for 50 years.

3) New Korrea shall not utilize any form of nuclear technology for 50 years and thereafter may opt to develop the use of nuclear energy solely for peaceful purposes and for the benefit of the people of New Korrea with strict supervision of the WA Security Council.

4) The occupying sovereign states of the former DPRK shall maintain a garrison of militaries within their occupied zones with supervision of the WA Peacekeeping Force which shall then be gradually withdrawn after 15 years when the self-defense force of New Korrea is fully functional to serve the purpose of maintaining its national security.

5) New Korrea shall not declare war to any country except for self-defense purposes.

6) New Korrea shall exercise a republican state with full democratic constitution and principles.

7) All officials of the former DPRK Government shall be turned over to the Security Council for trial whose verdict, if any, may be reduced to exile provided that they will cooperate with the international investigation on the former DPRK's nuclear programs.

8) The occupying sovereign states of the former DPRK shall become the guarantor and executor of this Peace Treaty with the strict supervision of the WA Security Council.

Signatories:

This is the Korean Treaty. I have agreed to the 15 years based on what you want and I have changed it here. I am ready to sign this. Are you? New Rhodinia and Artite?
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:00 pm

I am done with this nonsense. I am calling this summit to a conclusion. Artite will maintain a militarized posture in the PKA. I am sorry that Korrea can not just answer simple questions. This summit is to address all my concerns and all of your concerns. Obviously you are not here to get things done just to procrastinate and stall. I will give you twenty four hours to answer my question. Do not answer it with a question. Of you do not respond with a detailed answer than I will officially make this summit over and nothing will change. The sovereignty hangs on you now. You have the decision to either answer my question or fail to get you land back. I am not here to play I am here to solve my.problems with you. Please cooperate.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:38 pm

Okay, I'll say this now and I don't want to have to repeat myself or succumb myself to any more of this argument: This deal I've given you is probably the closest you two will ever get to actually reaching a solution here. I have had it with your constant pushing of each others' requests when a perfectly reasonable solution is right in front of you. Artite is already willing to compromise on this, but you're the one who has been constantly against it.

Now, let me respond to some quotes here:

New Korrea wrote:We all know very well how Artite takes advantage of things.

No, we don't. If we did, he would be seeing the same amount of criticism from other countries as the DPRK has in the past.

New Korrea wrote:Stop involving Kim Jong un here. He is not the topic here. I will only focus on your illegal occupation of our lands. That's all. Answer our question directly, why are you afraid signing the Korrean Liberation Treaty? Just change the ten years to 15 years everything will be over.

Alright, this is the heart of what's infuriating me right now. We JUST DID. The agreement I have down here is now for 15 years, so by your request, everything should be over.

This is the last time I'm going to attempt to talk some sense between you two. I can feel the atmosphere of not only this rivalry but the entire World Alliance thinning over how annoying and frustrating this entire issue is to begin with. We all want a solution now and I have it sitting right in front of you two, yet the both of you are constantly trying to push the agreement in your favor. Man up, sign the damn agreement as it is and be on your own merry ways so we can put this behind us as soon as possible, because I'd be willing to put money down that nobody here wants this to continue indefinitely.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:33 am

Okay New Rhodinia. I will sign the new Treaty with Artite. I want to see that you include 15 years there and Artite will stop causing aggression to New Korrea and will leave. New Rhodinia and Security Council must guarantee the treaty's implementation. Tell me when treaty is ready.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:48 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:Okay New Rhodinia. I will sign the new Treaty with Artite. I want to see that you include 15 years there and Artite will stop causing aggression to New Korrea and will leave. New Rhodinia and Security Council must guarantee the treaty's implementation. Tell me when treaty is ready.

Stop being so demanding, we have included that 15 years be in the treaty, but you can not take an already existing treaty and just substitute a number in and out of it. you took Eurussia's treaty. If that is not plagiarism then I don't know what is.

to make a full length treaty between you and I, we must sit down like civilized people, and stop being a nancy pransy demanding prissy. You are demanding New Rhodinia do stuff for you, he is only the mediator. You and I are the ones who are talking (well I am talking to you and you seem to be talking to me through New Rhodinia, which needs to stop). We need to stop trying to insult each other and get everything out of the way.

So now that we have agreed that I will leave in 15 years, let us move to the next issue at hand. And please this time, answer my question before asking a question of your own.

Why do you want Kim Jung Un and his closest administrators back in New Korrea? you obviously have made it appear has if you desperately want him back. So please explain why you want Kim Jung Un back in your country.

(THIS IS A WARNING NEW KORREA, DO NOT TRY AND SAY THAT KIM JUNG UN IS NOT AN ISSUE RIGHT NOW, WE ARE PAST THE TERRITORIAL DISPUTE TOPIC NOW IT IS TIME TO DISCUSS KIM JUNG UN. DO NOT ANNOY ME ANY FURTHER WITH YOUR IDIOTIC WHINES THAT HE IS NOT AN ISSUE)
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:58 am

No I am not copying Eurussia treaty because that is what both of you wanted. Then I accept compromise of signing a NEW treaty with both of you. I just said I want to see that you include 15 years there and Artite will stop causing aggression to New Korrea and will leave. New Rhodinia and Security Council must guarantee the treaty's implementation. That's it.

I also ask Artite to stop delaying this discussion. We have agreed to a new treaty and stop involving our old dictator Kim Jong un since it is not the issue here but Artite's illegal territory in New Korrea. Now let us wrap up and sign this document New Rhodinia is preparing.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:40 am

Republic of New Korrea wrote:No I am not copying Eurussia treaty because that is what both of you wanted. Then I accept compromise of signing a NEW treaty with both of you. I just said I want to see that you include 15 years there and Artite will stop causing aggression to New Korrea and will leave. New Rhodinia and Security Council must guarantee the treaty's implementation. That's it.

I also ask Artite to stop delaying this discussion. We have agreed to a new treaty and stop involving our old dictator Kim Jong un since it is not the issue here but Artite's illegal territory in New Korrea. Now let us wrap up and sign this document New Rhodinia is preparing.

i do not think you understand what I am trying to say,

THIS IS FOR ALL OF OUR F^CKING ISSUES...the territory issue is done and over with now I want to move on to the issue of Kim Jung Un BECAUSE THAT IS AN ISSUE.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

New Korrea-Artite Negotiation Table Empty NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:42 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:
Republic of New Korrea wrote:No I am not copying Eurussia treaty because that is what both of you wanted. Then I accept compromise of signing a NEW treaty with both of you. I just said I want to see that you include 15 years there and Artite will stop causing aggression to New Korrea and will leave. New Rhodinia and Security Council must guarantee the treaty's implementation. That's it.

i do not think you understand what I am trying to say,

THIS IS FOR ALL OF OUR F^CKING ISSUES...the territory issue is done and over with now I want to move on to the issue of Kim Jung Un BECAUSE THAT IS AN ISSUE.

OOC: Please ensure you watch your language. I understand that you've bleeped out one of the letters, but excessive use will result in action being taken. (This isn't considered Excessive use)
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:54 am

Both the 15 years and Artite's non-aggression in this new deal is of my creation, so that's a non-issue. Also, your rivalry isn't of my concern; I should not be responsible for your problems. Rather, any Security Council member that was directly involved in your conflict should be the ones responsible for management and upholding of the deal.

And regarding Kim Jong Un, how about this? New Korrea agrees to not mention their leader - ever. It satisfies Artite's exclusion of Kim Jong Un from the new Korren nation and New Korrea is satisfied that Kim Jong Un is no longer a poking point for Artite to use.

If this is agreeable, please state your agreement or disagreement to this deal.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next