World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MEU argument thread

2 posters

Go down

MEU argument thread Empty MEU argument thread

Post  Xolox Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:39 pm

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:Stop your non-sense. Do not bring your anger with me if you are a total failure. You never deserve to be in WASC much more the Vice President seat. You failed and now you are attempting to get everyone's sympathy just to give their endorsement to you and involve a fight with Scouting? Now no one is giving attention to you you suddenly declared war on me?

And stop your godmodding. You are the one violating the WA Roleplaying Act. Prove to us how can you deploy 2 million troops to my country in an instant? are we playing computer games here? Just stop your non-sense.

I will argue with you here, MEU. I am not the Vice President and have not been on the WASC for weeks now. I did not attempt to gain everyone's endorsement. I don't think you understand enough of English or Nationstates to explain that situation to you. I was not the one who directly declared war on you, which you would know if you had read more than just the article titles. Artite called me into the war as ally, I complied, as did and will a few other nations.

I did not deploy them in an instant. Review the definition of deploy: "move (troops) into position for military action." There is a journey that must take place as a part of this action. They are travelling to your country to take begin participating in the hostilities.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

MEU argument thread Empty Re: MEU argument thread

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:46 pm

Xolox wrote:
Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:Stop your non-sense. Do not bring your anger with me if you are a total failure. You never deserve to be in WASC much more the Vice President seat. You failed and now you are attempting to get everyone's sympathy just to give their endorsement to you and involve a fight with Scouting? Now no one is giving attention to you you suddenly declared war on me?

And stop your godmodding. You are the one violating the WA Roleplaying Act. Prove to us how can you deploy 2 million troops to my country in an instant? are we playing computer games here? Just stop your non-sense.

I will argue with you here, MEU. I am not the Vice President and have not been on the WASC for weeks now. I did not attempt to gain everyone's endorsement. I don't think you understand enough of English or Nationstates to explain that situation to you. I was not the one who directly declared war on you, which you would know if you had read more than just the article titles. Artite called me into the war as ally, I complied, as did and will a few other nations.

I did not deploy them in an instant. Review the definition of deploy: "move (troops) into position for military action." There is a journey that must take place as a part of this action. They are travelling to your country to take begin participating in the hostilities.

FYI

In support to Section 5 of this Act, these additional rules shall be applied and be followed absolutely, mandatorily in all roleplaying events related to warfare:

• Troops as basis for military assets - As it is required to determine the number of troops involved in every turn, for example you deployed 100 troops, your tanks can carry 5 troops, your jets can carry 2 troops, and your frigates can carry 50 troops, it is expected that in your turn, there could be possible involvement of 100 troops where 50 troops are in 1 frigate, 30 troops are in 6 tanks, and 20 troops are in 10 jets. That's it!

• Capital City Downfall in three minimum turns per nation - If nation A invades the capital city of nation B then nation B retaliates (A-1, B-1). And nation A attacks again the capital city of nation B then nation B fights back (A-2, B-2). And nation A again attacks the capital city of nation B then nation B fights back for the last time and incurred lots of losses (A-3, B-3), nation A can now march to the capital city of nation B in victory!

• Real life as basis for roleplay military assets - If American tanks can carry 5 troops and Russian tanks can carry 9 troops per tank, you cannot have roleplay tanks that can carry 10 troops or more. If British frigates can carry 150 troops and French frigates can carry 250 troops, you cannot have roleplay frigates that can carry 251 troops or more. If Chinese fighter jets can carry 1 troop and Japanese jets can carry 2 troops, you cannot also have roleplay gets that can carry 3 troops or more!!!

Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:48 pm

Which of those did I violate?
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:51 pm

Xolox wrote:Which of those did I violate?

Show us how do you send 2 million troops.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:52 pm

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:

"HOW"
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:53 pm

"HOW"

"I did not deploy them in an instant. Review the definition of deploy: "move (troops) into position for military action." There is a journey that must take place as a part of this action. They are travelling to your country to take begin participating in the hostilities."

They aren't there yet. And they're obviously being deployed by ship.

Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down