World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you play other games besides Nationstates? If so, what?

+3
UnitedStatesOfScouting
New Rhodinia
Xolox
7 posters

Go down

Do you play other games besides Nationstates? If so, what? Empty Do you play other games besides Nationstates? If so, what?

Post  Xolox Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:10 am

I'm just curious if most WA members play any other games besides this, and if most of us play games in common.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Do you play other games besides Nationstates? If so, what? Empty Re: Do you play other games besides Nationstates? If so, what?

Post  New Rhodinia Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:46 am

Guild Wars 2. That is all.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Do you play other games besides Nationstates? If so, what? Empty Re: Do you play other games besides Nationstates? If so, what?

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:34 am

Face of Mankind.

You can find it on steam.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:01 am

Mount&Blade and Mount&Blade;Warband
Skyrim
roleplay on Runescape
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:03 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:Mount&Blade and Mount&Blade;Warband
Skyrim
roleplay on Runescape

First three: in my top ten favorite games.

I didn't even know Runescape was still around...
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:07 am

oh yeah man Runescape just updated its self like a year or so ago, they are going hard. They are extremely popular in the UK I think and I know for a fact in the middle east, (I lived in the computer cafe in Dubai...it is nothing but games and internet on the computer, and you got to order food from your computer and the staff would deliver it to you it was pretty cool, LAZY but cool)
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:04 pm

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:oh yeah man Runescape just updated its self like a year or so ago, they are going hard. They are extremely popular in the UK I think and I know for a fact in the middle east, (I lived in the computer cafe in Dubai...it is nothing but games and internet on the computer, and you got to order food from your computer and the staff would deliver it to you it was pretty cool, LAZY but cool)
You've been to Dubai?
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:08 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:
The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:oh yeah man Runescape just updated its self like a year or so ago, they are going hard. They are extremely popular in the UK I think and I know for a fact in the middle east, (I lived in the computer cafe in Dubai...it is nothing but games and internet on the computer, and you got to order food from your computer and the staff would deliver it to you it was pretty cool, LAZY but cool)
You've been to Dubai?
I'm surprised as well, with his (I guess completely RP) hatred of Muslims.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:11 pm

I lived in Dubai my friend. for a year and a half then I moved to Doha for a year and a half that is where I got started on Nationstates, this is the account I had when I was in Doha, long time ago now hahaha, been almost a year and a half since I been back stateside.

Yes my hatred for muslims and jews and pagans is all RP, I am actually a rather laid back person in real life, my mom is the one who would nuke people if she had the keys to the detonator. Anyways...yeah I am not an asshole in real life (or at least no one has ever told me I am) I am a world traveler, been to too many places and seen to many things to be a bundle of racist hate and discontent towards every one who is not me. That is no way to live a life.

And I am agnostic ^U^ to top it all off. hahaha
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:41 pm

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:I lived in Dubai my friend. for a year and a half then I moved to Doha for a year and a half that is where I got started on Nationstates, this is the account I had when I was in Doha, long time ago now hahaha, been almost a year and a half since I been back stateside.

Yes my hatred for muslims and jews and pagans is all RP, I am actually a rather laid back person in real life, my mom is the one who would nuke people if she had the keys to the detonator. Anyways...yeah I am not an asshole in real life (or at least no one has ever told me I am) I am a world traveler, been to too many places and seen to many things to be a bundle of racist hate and discontent towards every one who is not me. That is no way to live a life.

And I am agnostic ^U^ to top it all off. hahaha

Now thats what I call excellent RP Very Happy
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:15 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:
You've been to Dubai?

Been to Dubai too! What a magnificent city!
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:33 pm

I used to play World of Tanks, now I play Warthunder a bit, as for action games.

Otherwise: Crusader Kings 2, Europa Universalis IV.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:43 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:
You've been to Dubai?

Been to Dubai too! What a magnificent city!

I also used to play SimCity 4 and love it until today though :-) Great game!
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down