World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Dismissed) Absence System Reforms

3 posters

Go down

(Dismissed) Absence System Reforms  Empty (Dismissed) Absence System Reforms

Post  Snarfian Federation Tue May 05, 2015 11:44 pm

I would like to go and rework the abscence law currently in the SC,

I left a LOA almost 2 weeks ago and my holiday is over now, and its still pending.

My first idea: drop the voting on a LOA and let it just be a notice to the SC

second idea: the case must be closed in 2 days after the LOA

if anyone has other ideas just post them!
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Absence System Reforms  Empty Re: (Dismissed) Absence System Reforms

Post  Great Eurussia Wed May 06, 2015 9:07 pm

Snarfia wrote:I would like to go and rework the abscence law currently in the SC,

I left a LOA almost 2 weeks ago and my holiday is over now, and its still pending.

Eurussia agrees. We further suggest that a member of the SC going into leave should just simply notify the President of that matter And publish it. And if there should be voting, within the proposed two days, the LOA is considered approved if more nations were in favor of that LOA than those against.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Absence System Reforms  Empty Re: (Dismissed) Absence System Reforms

Post  Snarfian Federation Wed May 06, 2015 10:29 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
Snarfia wrote:I would like to go and rework the abscence law currently in the SC,

Eurussia agrees. We further suggest that a member of the SC going into leave should just simply notify the President of that matter And publish it. And if there should be voting, within the proposed two days, the LOA is considered approved if more nations were in favor of that LOA than those against.

Exacty, the most logical is that we just notify the President and leave a notice, because some people can't cancel a holiday or other event just because some nations in the SC aren't in favor of it's absence.
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu May 07, 2015 8:28 am

Snarfia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:

Exacty, the most logical is that we just notify the President and leave a notice, because some people can't cancel a holiday or other event just because some nations in the SC aren't in favor of it's absence.

Agreed.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarfian Federation Wed May 13, 2015 4:46 am

I think we shoud come to voting.
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down