World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Former) ELEVENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

5 posters

Go down

(Former) ELEVENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL Empty (Former) ELEVENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Great Eurussia Sun May 17, 2015 2:09 pm

WORLD ALLIANCE SECURITY COUNCIL

(Former) ELEVENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL 4818368705_232c4ea4ac

The Security Council is the supranational governing institution of the World Alliance.
It is based at the World Alliance Headquarters, Moscow, Great Eurussia.

The WA Security Council is composed of thirteen elected seats representing the thirteen major geographical continents of the World Alliance and two honorary seats representing the major default offices of the World Alliance. It is commanded by the President assisted by its duly appointed Vice President. It is also composed of 11 other elected Member States and the 2 other honorary Member States held by the Founder and Delegate, respectively.

The Security Council is the supranational executive, legislative, and judicial authority over the World Alliance. Thus, all the activities of the SC are governed primarily by the WA Security Council Act and the WA General Elections Act

This Security Council Sub-Forum is exclusive to Security Council members only.

For non-SC members, still, you can initiate your own policy proposals and discussions, and if you wish to, seek endorsement from SC members who can present your ideas and plans before the Security Council. Here!!!
Convened on May 15, 2015 by virtue of the General Elections of the World Alliance.
The Term of Office of the Security Council is from May 15 to August 31, 2015.

Last edited by Great Eurussia on Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

(Former) ELEVENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL Empty Request

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:28 pm

The Founder requests permission from the President to remove WEST PHOENICIA from the roster of elected member states of the Security Council citing that the said nation has quietly left the World Alliance without any fuss and cannot represent the electorate any longer.

Thank you.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

(Former) ELEVENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL Empty NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:03 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
The Founder requests permission from the President to remove WEST PHOENICIA from the roster of elected member states of the Security Council citing that the said nation has quietly left the World Alliance without any fuss and cannot represent the electorate any longer.
Thank you.

Granted.

-David Palmer
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

(Former) ELEVENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL Empty Re: (Former) ELEVENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Trinity Sector Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:28 pm

As Vice President, I cannot approve of this myself, but I ask the members of the council, all of them if need be, if they will to agree to freeze the passing of The Sovereignty Act and request that Eurussia or Scouting to settle out the confusion of the final vote. If Scouting pops out from the blue please them decide on this request in the name of democracy (which I will not abuse that phrase like that ever again).

Edit: Eurussia was summoned to the floor to give his opinion about The Act and review the WASC Act to clarify what was wrong. In the end, based on calculation and my methods of tallying, the Act is back in affect and un-frozen.

Edit 2: Eurussia was summoned to the floor to give his opinion about The Act and review the WASC Act to clarify what was wrong. I recount the votes using what the act stated alone thus seeing why I was wrong.

Last edited by Trinity_Sector on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:34 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : heheh Vip)
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trinity_sector

Back to top Go down

(Former) ELEVENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL Empty Re: (Former) ELEVENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Ebsotz Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:25 am

Greetings. I would like to reclaim my spot as a member of council.
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenarea Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:17 pm

Ebsotz wrote:Greetings. I would like to reclaim my spot as a member of council.

Much has changed since you've left; we now elect members instead of appointing them.
Serenarea
Serenarea
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down