World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Passed and In Motion) WAPF Intervention Against SHDKZ

+3
Serenarea
Great Eurussia
UnitedStatesOfScouting
7 posters

Go down

(Passed and In Motion) WAPF Intervention Against SHDKZ Empty (Passed and In Motion) WAPF Intervention Against SHDKZ

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:09 pm

Snarfia wrote:I accept if you want to intervene but it will be different this time,

The SHDKZ has been getting ordanance from an unkown source but intel shows us a weakness,

The SHDKZ are Snarfian people who know their surroundings and know it's secrets but they follow one man who started this all.

(Passed and In Motion) WAPF Intervention Against SHDKZ Hqdefault

Nikolai Bardak, a Snarfian veteran from the Snarfian Enforcer Corps, he had communist ideologies since he started as a recruit.

The SHDKZ attacked the SAF with very modern ordanance which can break through the heavy armour of the Snarfian tank brigades, they captured both air and Naval forces of the Snarfian armed forces, as for recognition all Snarfian ships also carry a NATO flag on them.

to repel this we are offering you all 50 of our newest tank, the PL-01

(Passed and In Motion) WAPF Intervention Against SHDKZ Y5sn931gapuomm1krqt0

the SAF has provided us photis of some of their current ordanance:

(Passed and In Motion) WAPF Intervention Against SHDKZ Russian_T_90_tank

(Passed and In Motion) WAPF Intervention Against SHDKZ Su34

(Passed and In Motion) WAPF Intervention Against SHDKZ Ships_of_Standing_NATO_Maritime_Group_1

(Passed and In Motion) WAPF Intervention Against SHDKZ A2_chdkz_assembling

You have our permission to intervene against the SHDKZ but please take note that this is not just an ordinary force your're fighting against, they almost defeated half of our Armed Forces in just a few days...

Citing permission granted by Snarfia, please open discussion on this topic. Discussion will remain open for 3 days.

Last edited by UnitedStatesOfScouting on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

(Passed and In Motion) WAPF Intervention Against SHDKZ Empty Eurussian Vote

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:44 pm

Eurussia is in favor. We ask the proponent to outline the objectives of the Security Council-sanctioned Military Intervention against the SHDKZ. We also suggest the utilization of the WA Peacekeeping Force on the said mission. Furthermore, we formally suggest the declaration of the following by virtue of the WA Peacekeeping Force Act.

Section 7 - Global Security Emergency

A Global Security Emergency is an official declaration of the state of the international security of the world or in any part thereof from the Security Council upon the recommendation of the WAPF on its will or by request of a member state. Under a Global Security Emergency situation, the recommended actions of the WAPF to eliminate a particular threat to the international security of the world or any part thereof are authorized by the Security Council to be enforced to certain or all member states. Furthermore, under a Global Security Emergency situation, WAPF Funds may be utilized to aid certain or all member states to achieve the aims and objectives of the WA Peacekeeping Force.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

(Passed and In Motion) WAPF Intervention Against SHDKZ Empty Re: (Passed and In Motion) WAPF Intervention Against SHDKZ

Post  Serenarea Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:24 am

Serenarea is in FAVOR
Serenarea
Serenarea
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(Passed and In Motion) WAPF Intervention Against SHDKZ Empty Re: (Passed and In Motion) WAPF Intervention Against SHDKZ

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:46 am

Scouting is in Favor of a Global Security Emergency.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

(Passed and In Motion) WAPF Intervention Against SHDKZ Empty NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:47 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Eurussia is in favor. We ask the proponent to outline the objectives of the Security Council-sanctioned Military Intervention against the SHDKZ. We also suggest the utilization of the WA Peacekeeping Force on the said mission. Furthermore, we formally suggest the declaration of the following by virtue of the WA Peacekeeping Force Act.

A Global Security Emergency is an official declaration of the state of the international security of the world or in any part thereof from the Security Council upon the recommendation of the WAPF on its will or by request of a member state. Under a Global Security Emergency situation, the recommended actions of the WAPF to eliminate a particular threat to the international security of the world or any part thereof are authorized by the Security Council to be enforced to certain or all member states. Furthermore, under a Global Security Emergency situation, WAPF Funds may be utilized to aid certain or all member states to achieve the aims and objectives of the WA Peacekeeping Force.

Final vote on Global Security Emergency enactment is open for 2 days.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  England and Wales Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:59 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:

Omega Atlantica is in agreement, but we also request full ATO involvement within the matter
England and Wales
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  I.S.I.S Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:09 pm

ISIS is for yes
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(Passed and In Motion) WAPF Intervention Against SHDKZ Empty Eurussian Vote

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:06 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:

Final vote on Global Security Emergency enactment is open for 2 days.

Eurussia is in favor.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:44 pm

Favor
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:23 am

Favor
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trinity_sector

Back to top Go down

Post  I.S.I.S Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:12 am

ISIS supprts
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(Passed and In Motion) WAPF Intervention Against SHDKZ Empty NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:00 am

With none against, this motion is passed! As President, I am designating Great Eurussia as lead for the WAPF task Force.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:12 pm

MEU fully supports the intervention against terrorist
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:26 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:With none against, this motion is passed! As President, I am designating Great Eurussia as lead for the WAPF task Force.

Thank you very much. Eurussia accepts the responsibility to lead the operations of the WAPF on this Security Council intervention on Snarfia under a Global Security Emergency.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down