World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(INCUMBENT) TWELFTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

2 posters

Go down

(INCUMBENT) TWELFTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL Empty (INCUMBENT) TWELFTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:27 pm

WORLD ALLIANCE SECURITY COUNCIL

(INCUMBENT) TWELFTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL 4818368705_232c4ea4ac

The Security Council is the supranational governing institution of the World Alliance.
It is based at the World Alliance Headquarters, Moscow, Great Eurussia.

The WA Security Council is composed of thirteen elected seats representing the thirteen major geographical continents of the World Alliance and two honorary seats representing the major default offices of the World Alliance. It is commanded by the President assisted by its duly appointed Vice President. It is also composed of 11 other elected Member States and the 2 other honorary Member States held by the Founder and Delegate, respectively.

The Security Council is the supranational executive, legislative, and judicial authority over the World Alliance. Thus, all the activities of the SC are governed primarily by the WA Security Council Act and the WA General Elections Act

This Security Council Sub-Forum is exclusive to Security Council members only.

For non-SC members, still, you can initiate your own policy proposals and discussions, and if you wish to, seek endorsement from SC members who can present your ideas and plans before the Security Council. Here!!!
Convened on November 7, 2015 by virtue of the General Elections of the World Alliance.
The Term of Office of the Security Council is from November 7, 2015 to February 7, 2016.

Last edited by UnitedStatesOfScouting on Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Dates were off)
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

(INCUMBENT) TWELFTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL Empty WEPA Land Issue

Post  Shockwave Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:34 pm

(INCUMBENT) TWELFTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL Speaker

President Palmer, regarding the WEPA take over of TS's land, were you or were not asked to conserve their former land for the purpose of wildlife protection? Your organization is doing exactly what the government of Trinity Sector wanted to avoid; that is allowing others to come in and trample that land whilst erecting cities. Urban development is known to pollute and displace ecosystems, unless that was your reasoning for taking it.

Shockwavian Security Council Representative- Marcus Tiributchi
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(INCUMBENT) TWELFTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL Empty In Response to the Shockwave Representative

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:50 am

(INCUMBENT) TWELFTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL 24_davidpalmer

Representative Tiributchi, I applaud your continued support in environmental efforts across the region. Rest assured, the land within the Environmental Protection territory is only being divided up in tiny portions while approximately 90% of the remainder of the land will remain undeveloped and protected. I ask that you review this rule that has been placed into effect since 9/14/2015.

Land Ownership

Land owned is strictly for the environmental preservation of said land. No citizenship will be granted and access of the land is only for citizens of WEPA member nations. There will be a small number of cities in preserved land, mostly for the citizens of each nation to have a place to stay, eat, and organize tours of the preserved land. Each WEPA Member Nation may own one city. Each city will be governed by the laws of the owner nation, and once outside of the city limits is subject to international law. 90% of the revenue in each city may be kept by the owner nation, where 10% will be taxed and provided to WEPA, to perform any maintenance, upkeep, or construction on the preservation.

As you see, the purpose of these small cities, or towns, whichever terminology you prefer are strictly for lodging, dining, and to allow for a tour of the protected lands. Our Country feels that we shouldn't simply cordon off the territory from the rest of the world and allow no one to see it. We should encourage our citizens to go out to the territory and view the beauty our nature has to offer.

Rest assured, Industrialization will be strictly prohibited and as the territory outside of the cities are protected, there will be no form of logging in any way, shape, or form. In addition, hunting outside of the city limits is also strictly prohibited.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact the WEPA directly.

Thank You for your inquiry Mr. Tiributchi.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

(INCUMBENT) TWELFTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL Empty Re: (INCUMBENT) TWELFTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Shockwave Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:45 am

(INCUMBENT) TWELFTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL Speaker

Alright, just the clarification I inquired. My nation has the utmost intentions in joining your organization as protecting the environment must be seen as an important trend. We are still attempting to reform our government for the purpose of bringing a more positive awareness to the world around us. I apologize for sounding a bit crass, but my intentions were law abiding. I thank you for responding to my inquiry in a respectful manner. I have the best intentions to do the same in the future.

Thank you- Representative Tiributchi

Shockwavian Security Council Representative- Marcus Tiributchi
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(INCUMBENT) TWELFTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL Empty Re: (INCUMBENT) TWELFTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down