World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Dismissed) Zakiristan Impeachment

+3
Zakiristan.
Aloia
Great Eurussia
7 posters

Go down

(Dismissed) Zakiristan Impeachment  Empty (Dismissed) Zakiristan Impeachment

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:46 am

Eurussia is in deep shocked with the recent actions of the Zakiristanian Government sitting as a member of the Security Council in which his actions undermine the integrity of the Court of Justice as the fountain of justice in the region and as a judicial institution.

(Dismissed) Zakiristan Impeachment  Nz_Ns
(Dismissed) Zakiristan Impeachment  Eu_Sc
(Dismissed) Zakiristan Impeachment  Nz_Ns
The images above are speaking for themselves and as well as it is open for everyone to visit the Court to verify the validity of these images. Citing constitutional power of the Security Council, we have found out that as you can also witness, that Zakiristan is unfit to remain as Justice of the Court, therefore must be removed and be replaced by the Presidency.

Last edited by Great Eurussia on Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Zakiristan Impeachment  Empty Re: (Dismissed) Zakiristan Impeachment

Post  Aloia Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:03 am

As much as it pains us to vote against our northern neighbor, they violated the constitution in the same way Eurussia violated it. No one nation is above the constitution and we all must abide by the rules set out in the founding document of the World Alliance. As a result of Zakiristan's move to put themselves above the constitution, Aloia votes in favor of the removal of this nation.
Aloia
Aloia
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aloia

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Zakiristan Impeachment  Empty Re: (Dismissed) Zakiristan Impeachment

Post  Zakiristan. Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 am

With my removal being voted i will accept any decision that takes place i gave my decision based on the constitution and for all i have done for this region atlest i can remember what good i have done for my region if i am removed i thank everyone who has ever supported me,i thank unovia for his support and schorr for his nomination for me.As i hope i will once more serve my region until then i hope for the best.
Zakiristan.
Zakiristan.
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=zakiristan

Back to top Go down

Post  Unovia Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:17 am

We are torn how to vote. On one hand, we asked Zakiristan to run for the Judiciary. On the other hand, he did make the decision without consultation of the other justices. We choose to wait and see what the other Council members think before we vote either way. If Zakiristan would retract his statement as hasty, maybe the damage could be undone. I strongly encourage Zakiristan to retract his statement and appeal to the region for the forgiveness of this offense.
Unovia
Unovia
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:18 am

What an outrage this is, because he rules against Eurussia, this is what Eurussia does. Perhaps he talked with Acquitane and came up with a decision. In fact, Zakiristan has been the most active and engaged Justice. Maybe he didn't talk to Acquitane and he made a mistake but I doubt that. Ireggardless, are we going to get rid of a great loyal nation because he ruled that Eurussia lost, make no mistake, that's what this. I implore th Security Council to vote against this atrocity proposed by a bitter nation, the USS votes a resounding NO
Ronald
Ronald
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Zakiristan. Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:22 am

Schorr wrote:What an outrage this is, because he rules against Eurussia, this is what Eurussia does. Perhaps he talked with Acquitane and came up with a decision. In fact, Zakiristan has been the most active and engaged Justice. Maybe he didn't talk to Acquitane and he made a mistake but I doubt that. Ireggardless, are we going to get rid of a great loyal nation because he ruled that Eurussia lost, make no mistake, that's what this. I implore th Security Council to vote against this atrocity proposed by a bitter nation, the USS votes a resounding NO
I am here to defend my self fellow judge Acquitane called this case This Eurussia nonsense is ludacris.
This region seems to be dulling down and falling apart
me and him have been talking about this and i came to this decision that by the constitution eurussia has no athority over disqualifying and invalidating votes.
I have NOT GONE OVER THE CONSTITUTION but mearly am following it.
Zakiristan.
Zakiristan.
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  United States of Europe Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:01 am

We regret having to make decisions deeply sensitive and cruel as this. We have carefully reviewed the processes, discussions, questions, tests and countercharges, and we had an idea of these legal procedures (which we will not disclose, because we are not obliged to do so. Zakiristan issued judgments so too hasty, is evident. Nevertheless, we would like to hear the opinion of the other members of the Security Council, before making a decision. If the country in question, Zakiristan, retract its position, we are willing to forgive. for the moment, we abstain from voting.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Zakiristan. Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:04 am

And a quote from the constitution "
The Court of Justice is responsible in all supranational judicial functions, interpretation of all international laws, settlement of all kinds of disputes whose actions shall be via majority decisions.

The Court of Justice is the sole judicial arm and law interpreter of the Government composed of three member states nominated by the President approved by the Security Council where one of which shall serve as the Chief Justice and two of which shall serve as Associate Justices whose terms are unlimited unless otherwise replaced or removed by the President approved by the Security Council."

As you see nowere in the costitution dose it give powers to eurussia to disqualify and invalidate votes.And my decision was based on a talk between me and the other justice.How am i not fit? i have served this region so long and i rule agianst eurussia i get proposed to be removed.Hasty? do you call 20 hours of thought hasty my decision has been made with clear thought. fellow sc members it is clear eurussia will do anything to get opposition of his back.
I also told him ok we'll talk in privet about this he agreed then this? honorable sc members this kind of incedent has happened before,but i will obey any decision made by the councile.
Zakiristan.
Zakiristan.
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:58 am

United States of Europe wrote:We regret having to make decisions deeply sensitive and cruel as this. We have carefully reviewed the processes, discussions, questions, tests and countercharges, and we had an idea of these legal procedures (which we will not disclose, because we are not obliged to do so. Zakiristan issued judgments so too hasty, is evident. Nevertheless, we would like to hear the opinion of the other members of the Security Council, before making a decision. If the country in question, Zakiristan, retract its position, we are willing to forgive. for the moment, we abstain from voting.

Eurussia commends Europe for stating the same basis as we does. Having the same opinions, we thank you for stating such very important statement. At least, we know for a fact, that our government is not the only one who can see the real and true due process. Thank you.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:00 pm

Unovia wrote:We are torn how to vote. On one hand, we asked Zakiristan to run for the Judiciary. On the other hand, he did make the decision without consultation of the other justices. We choose to wait and see what the other Council members think before we vote either way. If Zakiristan would retract his statement as hasty, maybe the damage could be undone. I strongly encourage Zakiristan to retract his statement and appeal to the region for the forgiveness of this offense.

Eurussia commends Unovia for stating the same basis as we does. Having the same opinions, we thank you for stating such very important statement. At least, we know for a fact, that our government is not the only one who can see the real and true due process. Thank you.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:07 pm

Eurussia, having received the formal explanation of the Zakiristanian Government and having heard the opinions of our colleagues here, we appeal to the concerned nation to issue of a formal apology on its discretion to end this moral crisis facing the diplomatic community.

Hoping for this, we are abstaining from our very own proposal.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:08 pm

PROPOSAL STATUS

YES - 1 ( Aloia )
NO - 1 ( Schorr )
ABSTAIN - 2 ( Europa, Eurussia )

PENDING - 3 ( Broatia, Turkiye, Unovia )
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Unovia Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 pm

Unovia votes no to removal.
Unovia
Unovia
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Browera Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:56 pm

Schorr wrote:What an outrage this is, because he rules against Eurussia, this is what Eurussia does. Perhaps he talked with Acquitane and came up with a decision. In fact, Zakiristan has been the most active and engaged Justice. Maybe he didn't talk to Acquitane and he made a mistake but I doubt that. Ireggardless, are we going to get rid of a great loyal nation because he ruled that Eurussia lost, make no mistake, that's what this. I implore th Security Council to vote against this atrocity proposed by a bitter nation, the USS votes a resounding NO

I agree completely with Schorr, Zakiristan has been loyal and active since he joined. The only reason this thread was created was because Eurussia lost the case. It was a pretty obvious winner too considering all the info I gave about the Galesatum and I and only one post was from my IP and all the others were from his.
Browera
Browera
Recognized State

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=browera

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:05 pm

OOC: As the nation involved, withdraws from the region, this proposal is considered dismissed.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down