World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Dismissed) Ceveztria Division

+5
Ceveztria
Europe and Asia
Kaevi
Texania
Fylkirate
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(Dismissed) Ceveztria Division Empty (Dismissed) Ceveztria Division

Post  Fylkirate Sun May 04, 2014 5:38 am

Having followed the recent news on the victory in Ceveztria, Fylkirate has noticed the ongoing separation of the Ceveztrian people from different ideologies. Having the heart to change and stay peacefull, Fylkirate feels that autonomy could be provided to the Ceveztrian government with the exception of its army, limiting it to 10% of it's size. The position taken here is to revoke all foreign powers from the state except for the capital. With that in mind, all of the pre-war territory is to be handed to the elected president. We urge the parliament to leave the innocent people of Ceveztria away from ideological seperation.
Fylkirate
Fylkirate
Recognized State

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=fylkirate

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Ceveztria Division Empty Re: (Dismissed) Ceveztria Division

Post  Texania Sun May 04, 2014 5:52 am

I support this. No nation should be devided up, unless the nation in question is ok with it.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaevi Sun May 04, 2014 5:54 am

Do you wish for this to be a matter voted on by parliament or is this just a statement by the Fylkirate government proposing a way Ceveztria could be handled after the conflict?

The purpose of this statement is unclear and I feel that this is not a matter for the parliament to vote on, rather this would be best presented to a regional organization or other diplomatic group.

If you wish, I can start an official debate period and we will decide from there whether or not to vote on the issue at hand. If so, then I would be happy to initiate a voting period.
Kaevi
Kaevi
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Sun May 04, 2014 5:57 am

The Court requests this matter be suspended until the cessation of Ceveztria's multiple court cases. Thank you.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceveztria Sun May 04, 2014 6:01 am

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t372p885-world-alliance-international-news-network#18620
The last thing the people of Ceveztria need right now is seperation from eachother.
Ceveztria
Ceveztria
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaevi Sun May 04, 2014 6:02 am

Europe and Asia wrote:The Court requests this matter be suspended until the cessation of Ceveztria's multiple court cases. Thank you.

Very well, this parliament shall not take a vote or become involved in an official debate until the court has made a verdict on Ceveztria.

Thank you for your time.
Kaevi
Kaevi
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun May 04, 2014 6:12 am

Let me restate this I am only there to restore peace and rebuild Ceveztria.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceveztria Sun May 04, 2014 6:13 am

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:Let me restate this I am only there to restore peace and rebuild Ceveztria.
Well for the next 11 hours your and Dromodas occupied areas are gonna be empty.
Ceveztria
Ceveztria
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Sun May 04, 2014 6:53 am

Ceveztria wrote:
Great Empire of Ireland wrote:Let me restate this I am only there to restore peace and rebuild Ceveztria.

What are you talking about?
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceveztria Sun May 04, 2014 7:08 am

Europe and Asia wrote:
Ceveztria wrote:

A night of sorrow is being held in the capital and every Ceveztrian has gone there and will stay there until dawn.
Ceveztria
Ceveztria
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Sun May 04, 2014 7:28 am

Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Ceveztria wrote:

A night of sorrow is being held in the capital and every Ceveztrian has gone there and will stay there until dawn.

So everyone from my territory is there too, I assume?
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun May 04, 2014 7:57 am

Fylkirate wrote:Having followed the recent news on the victory in Ceveztria, Fylkirate has noticed the ongoing separation of the Ceveztrian people from different ideologies. Having the heart to change and stay peacefull, Fylkirate feels that autonomy could be provided to the Ceveztrian government with the exception of its army, limiting it to 10% of it's size. The position taken here is to revoke all foreign powers from the state except for the capital. With that in mind, all of the pre-war territory is to be handed to the elected president. We urge the parliament to leave the innocent people of Ceveztria away from ideological seperation.

Eurussia believes that there is nothing to be concerned about the presence of foreign troops in Ceveztria, helping its transitional and new government to re-establish full control over the war torn nation. Just like Eurussia, these countries who have exerted efforts to liberate the country wouldn't want to waste their efforts by leaving the country in total limbo. Just like Eurussia, who is prioritizing in establishing a national government in Ceveztria, we believe that our allies instituting self imposed civilian administration over their liberated areas are just doing what they can to attend to the needs of the people, especially that there is yet to be known a well stable national government of the Republic of Ceveztria.
On that note, the Eurussian Empire believes that we, together with our responsible allies in the international community, will continue to work together with the new Ceveztrian Government to bring back the entire nation on its feet. And accusations of invasions nor presumptions of segregation of the Ceveztrian people are baseless. Nevertheless, the Empire of Great Eurussia informs the WA Parliament that we will only recognize the Republic of Ceveztria, its entirety and entire territory, as it is before the war, and now after the war, as the sole and legitimate political sovereign state authority over the people of Ceveztria.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Fylkirate Sun May 04, 2014 8:24 am

Kaevi wrote:Do you wish for this to be a matter voted on by parliament or is this just a statement by the Fylkirate government proposing a way Ceveztria could be handled after the conflict?

The purpose of this statement is unclear and I feel that this is not a matter for the parliament to vote on, rather this would be best presented to a regional organization or other diplomatic group.

If you wish, I can start an official debate period and we will decide from there whether or not to vote on the issue at hand. If so, then I would be happy to initiate a voting period.
Fylkirate wishes to establish a vote for which will define one of three outcomes, A; the removal of all foreign soldiers to the sovereign state of Ceveztria. B, the continued occupation of sensible locations prone to unnarest from the new governmènt insuring a stable processes of change and C; the complete occupation, unaltered by the present situation. Also to be noted is the humanitarian aid and non-governmental organizations would not be included from any removal from Ceveztria.
Fylkirate
Fylkirate
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaevi Sun May 04, 2014 8:36 am

Fylkirate wrote:Fylkirate wishes to establish a vote for which will define one of three outcomes, A; the removal of all foreign soldiers to the sovereign state of Ceveztria. B, the continued occupation of sensible locations prone to unrest from the new government insuring a stable processes of change and C; the complete occupation, unaltered by the present situation. Also to be noted is the humanitarian aid and non-governmental organizations would not be included from any removal from Ceveztria.

Once the Court of Justice makes the final decisions on the cases involving Ceveztria or personally gives me permission beforehand allowing the parliament to proceed, I will begin the vote. See the last statement from the court below.

Europe and Asia wrote:The Court requests this matter be suspended until the cessation of Ceveztria's multiple court cases. Thank you.
Kaevi
Kaevi
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fylkirate Sun May 04, 2014 8:56 am

Kaevi wrote:
Fylkirate wrote:Fylkirate wishes to establish a vote for which will define one of three outcomes, A; the removal of all foreign soldiers to the sovereign state of Ceveztria. B, the continued occupation of sensible locations prone to unrest from the new government insuring a stable processes of change and C; the complete occupation, unaltered by the present situation. Also to be noted is the humanitarian aid and non-governmental organizations would not be included from any removal from Ceveztria.

Once the Court of Justice makes the final decisions on the cases involving Ceveztria or personally gives me permission beforehand allowing the parliament to proceed, I will begin the vote. See the last statement from the court below.

Understood.
Fylkirate
Fylkirate
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sun May 04, 2014 9:06 am

Shouldn't be this issue under the responsibility of the Council?
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaevi Sun May 04, 2014 9:44 am

New Tarajan wrote:Shouldn't be this issue under the responsibility of the Council?

I would believe so, but for now I'm just waiting to hear back from the court.
From there we can decide how this issue will progress.
Kaevi
Kaevi
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Ceveztria Division Empty Special Dismissal Vote

Post  Kaevi Sun May 11, 2014 7:52 am

With the conclusion of the court cases involving Ceveztria, I now feel that the parliament may proceed with this proposal. Due to the personal belief that the decision to divide Ceveztria is a decision the council is better equipped to handle and the general apathy toward this topic, I feel that it is time to determine the fate of this proposal.

I shall now begin the special voting session to dismiss this proposal. The parliament has 24 hours to decide on this matter and as long as no parliament member objects to the dismissal, "Ceveztria divided?" will be dismissed from the parliament.

This period will end at 00:00 GMT on May 12, 2014.
Kaevi
Kaevi
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun May 11, 2014 7:55 am

What exactly is this? The description by Fylkriate is to confusing
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaevi Sun May 11, 2014 7:59 am

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:What exactly is this? The description by Fylkriate is to confusing

From what I understand, the proposer wishes to take away the power of the Ceveztrian government to control its own military and authority over all land outside of the capital city. The CoJ has already put restrictions on Cevestria and this seems to illegally take away what is left of Cevestrian sovereignty.
Kaevi
Kaevi
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun May 11, 2014 8:04 am

I think this proposal is just stupid. Honestly whats the point of it.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceveztria Sun May 11, 2014 8:16 am

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:I think this proposal is just stupid. Honestly whats the point of it.

Imperialistic growth. They're using the events for their advantage for personal growth.
Ceveztria
Ceveztria
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Sun May 11, 2014 8:20 am

I think this is better dealt with by the council, but parliament could theoretically pass it.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceveztria Sun May 11, 2014 8:24 am

Europe and Asia wrote:I think this is better dealt with by the council, but parliament could theoretically pass it.
The council's duty is to deal with these issues, not the parliament's.
Ceveztria
Ceveztria
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Sun May 11, 2014 8:26 am

Ceveztria wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:I think this is better dealt with by the council, but parliament could theoretically pass it.
The council's duty is to deal with these issues, not the parliament's.

The council's duty is to authorize military actions. As I said, the council is better equipped to deal with this, but parliament could. I recommend this be moved to the Council though.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next