World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Dismissed) Texania vs Ceveztria Invaders

+2
Ceveztria
Texania
6 posters

Go down

(Dismissed) Texania vs Ceveztria Invaders Empty (Dismissed) Texania vs Ceveztria Invaders

Post  Texania Thu May 15, 2014 8:52 pm

I do believe that Cevestria has been recently annexed by an enemy force. I also know that ceveztria agreed to be annexed by Eurussia. But Eyrope and Asia just annexed parts of ceveztria, and other nation will most likely do the same.

I do believe that this breaks Article II of the constitution

The World Alliance shall respect the inherent rights of each member state, which include, but not limited to, the following: right to exist, right to self defense, right to free association, right to express opinion, right to self determination, right to due process and fair trial, right to participate in the World Assembly, right to enter into treaties and agreements, right to exercise sovereignty and independence, and right to exercise due powers by the Founder.

I would also like to point out the recent breaking of Article II by Ceveztria vs WA government.
The punishments call for restrictions of military size to no more than 500,000. This breaks "right to self defence" as it restricts ones defending capability. I would like for this to be taken into consideration.

Last edited by Texania on Sat May 17, 2014 8:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Texania vs Ceveztria Invaders Empty Re: (Dismissed) Texania vs Ceveztria Invaders

Post  Texania Thu May 15, 2014 8:53 pm

Btw the post above is my argument.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Texania vs Ceveztria Invaders Empty Re: (Dismissed) Texania vs Ceveztria Invaders

Post  Ceveztria Thu May 15, 2014 11:00 pm

I voluntarily seceded the whole of Ceveztria to Eurussia and I do not recognize any other foreign powers over my lands.
Ceveztria
Ceveztria
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri May 16, 2014 1:05 am

Ceveztria wrote:I voluntarily seceded the whole of Ceveztria to Eurussia and I do not recognize any other foreign powers over my lands.

Eurussia thanks Ceveztria for making the annexation as clear as the sun :-)
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri May 16, 2014 4:49 am

Ceveztria wrote:I voluntarily seceded the whole of Ceveztria to Eurussia and I do not recognize any other foreign powers over my lands.
Did the Irish recognize the British rule over Ireland no. Was it still there yes. Your country fell when we conquered it. I have claims and Eurasia has claims.I am not there for imperialistic reaons like Eurussia here. You know why I am there and I am not going to have my operations controlled by a imperialistic government.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Fri May 16, 2014 5:44 am

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:
Did the Irish recognize the British rule over Ireland no. Was it still there yes. Your country fell when we conquered it. I have claims and Eurasia has claims.I am not there for imperialistic reaons like Eurussia here. You know why I am there and I am not going to have my operations controlled by a imperialistic government.
I infringes on a nations rights. Ceveztria voluntarily joined Eurussia. You ILLEGALY ANNEXED.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Fri May 16, 2014 7:12 am

Insofar as I am currently a member of this case, I appoint Ivania as the Pro Tempore Acting Justice on this case. Thank you.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Fri May 16, 2014 8:39 pm

If Eurasia and every other nation occupying would display their side, then we could proceed.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Texania vs Ceveztria Invaders Empty Eurussian Position

Post  Great Eurussia Fri May 16, 2014 8:52 pm

Texania wrote:If Eurasia and every other nation occupying would display their side, then we could proceed.

Eurussia commends Texania for upholding and promoting the WA Constitution. And despite the recent concerns caused by the nations involved, particularly, Eurasia and Ireland, we would like to inform the honourable WA Court of Justice that Eurussia, Eurasia, and Ireland have settled differences with the common goal of upholding the sovereignty of the Eurussian Commonwealth of North Ausavia and the Eurussian Commonwealth of South Ausavia, formerly the Republic of Ceveztria then Commonwealth of North Ceveztria and South Ceveztria.
Eurussia, Eurasia, and Ireland, with our shared goals for a peaceful world, also vowed to continue our strong and unwavering commitment and cooperation in bringing back the normal lives of the people in North Ausavia and South Ausavia, now Eurussian Citizens.
We hope that, upon confirmation from Eurasia and Ireland themselves, that this international case be dismissed in the name of peace, freedom, and democracy.
Thank you very much!
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  chivalry Sat May 17, 2014 1:08 am

I think before we dismiss this, we as the Justice Ivania and I should discuss this issue and try to see if there is a true peaceful situation to come that would be beneficail to the whole of WA.
chivalry
chivalry
Emerging Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_republic_of_chivalry

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Sat May 17, 2014 3:59 am

Eurasia wishes to be removed as a defendant from this trial, as we have redacted our claims of annexation and now remain as a neutral nation.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat May 17, 2014 4:12 am

Europe and Asia wrote:Eurasia wishes to be removed as a defendant from this trial, as we have redacted our claims of annexation and now remain as a neutral nation.

Thank you. And Eurussia commends Eurasia.
And as well as Europe who also vowed to respect the sovereignty of the Eurussian Commonwealth of North and South Ausevia together with Ireland.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Sat May 17, 2014 5:53 am

Seeing as the issue has already been resolved, I request this be dismissed.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Sat May 17, 2014 6:49 am

Granted, case dismissed.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat May 17, 2014 8:38 am

Texania wrote:Seeing as the issue has already been resolved, I request this be dismissed.

Thank you. Forgive us, but we would also like to commend Dromoda, along with Eurasia, Europe, and Ireland for respecting the sovereignty of Ausavia. We are also glad for the conclusion of this case.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down