World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shraman Conference on Kennyland

+5
Ivania
Europe and Asia
Ireland
Dromoda
New Tarajan
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Shraman Conference on Kennyland - Page 3 Empty Re: Shraman Conference on Kennyland

Post  New Tarajan Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:07 pm

PM Marquis Uriel Van De Groot

"I deeply thank the Antanaresian delegate for his kind words.
However, time has not yet come to finally bring to an end this Conference. The issue over Judlyn is still on-going. Thus, for this reason, I believe it's time to come back to work.
I ask to all the participant delegates to express their own opinions on a possible peaceful solution, if they have any, or on the plan already proposed by New Tarajan.
Thank you."
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Shraman Conference on Kennyland - Page 3 Empty Re: Shraman Conference on Kennyland

Post  New-Zealand Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:59 pm

"Infact fellow delegates. It seems that our nations have just proved their ability to work alongside one another for the good of the region, to uphold laws and protect the weak from the oppression of the strong. 

I think we should seriously consider creating our own little Alliance, competing with the likes of the NATO and other military pacts, so that we can continue our cooperative work, both economic and military. 

I suggest this new alliance have it's head office in New Tarajan, and be names something along the lines of the "Shraman Pact" perhaps? What say you fellow delegates?"
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new-zealand

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:39 pm

"I deeply appreciate your words and your proposal, my dear New-Zealand friend.
I also deeply thank you for having proposed New Tarajan as seat of such a new alliance, however, on this point it would be better to ask to all Members if they agree on this.

New Tarajan agrees that there is the need to formalize with a treaty what we've already created thanks to our efforts for peace and stability, namely the Operation Wave Breaker.

Only one problem could arise from this, namely the relations between this new alliance and the previous ones we are already members of (I'm talking, of course, in this case for everyone).

For what concerns the SECURS, our most reknown alliance, there is no problem, since if Eurussia will persist with its refusal to recognize the CoJ verdict it will be expelled."
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:36 am

OOC: Is this still going on?
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:36 am

OOC: Yes, it is. But the entire RP looks quiet "frozen" right now..
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:12 pm

"Seeing the decision of the Dromodian Government to call upon a new conference over the Kennyland Crisis in Kyongdong, I believe it is time for this Conference to change: until now, we have done our best to lower the tensions over Kennyland, and we also achieved many successes in such a difficult situation.
For this reason, I believe this would be the best place to formalize our new alliance, as I already said before.
I would like to hear suggestions about its name, and eventually about a formal Treaty to be signed."
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:57 pm

The "Pact of Shraman"?
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3