World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(FULL) WA International News Network

+58
I.S.I.S
Apocryphi
Huperzia
The Sanchez Republic
Republic of Ireland
Icenavia
Juvor
Ebsotz
DPRNK
Kingdom of Ireland
Serenarea
chivalry
(Former)Lockdownn
Shockwave
Uzukima
Hungaria Nova
England and Wales
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Empire of Articmainia
Azotakza
Xolox
New Rhodinia
Apepistan
Svaerige
Shlask
Kingdom of Scottlands
Dosh Semiw
Atanosia
The Holy Empire of Artite
Zanland
Muchos Estados Unidos
Imabistan
Thunderoad-Shyra
Turkerya
Lonbonia
Zackalantis
Israeli Free State
Arveyres
Yellasia
Regornia
Kaevi
United States of Europe
Snarfian Federation
The Chernarusian ChKDZ
Rebel forces Newellia
The Catham Islands
New-Zealand
United Earth Conclave
Ivania
Texania
Dromoda
Talanzaar
Europe and Asia
Ausavia
Federation of Antanares
New Tarajan
Imperial Tokugawa
Ireland
62 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Empty Eurussian News

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:21 pm

EU WELCOMES ISIS TRANSPORT MINISTER

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 49279_small

The Minister of Transportation of the Islamic States arrived in Eurussia for an official visit and was welcomed by His Excellency, Vladimir Puchkov, Minister of Transportation at the main office of the Transportation Ministry in Moscow. The two ministers discussed the nationwide projects of the government of Emir Abu Lakiptani particularly on financing due to the island-state's limited financial resources which the Eurussian Government gladly welcomed to provide assistance to ensure the continued development of the island nation for the benefit of its people. They lead the signing of three bilateral agreements between Eurussia and Islamic States focusing on joint railroad development initiative and the introduction of ferry services between the island state and the Eurussian Duchy of New Goryeo, north of New Korrea, citing the gradual de-escalation of tensions in the peninsula due to the current status quo of stability in the surrounding seas brought by the Korrean Armed Conflict. Also signed was the joint cooperation on renewable energy which aims to complement the environmental friendly laws of the Islamic States. Witnessing the ceremonies were business leaders from the Islamic States, the Chairman of the Eurussian Railways, the Chairman of the Eurussian Cruises Corporation, and the Chairman of the Eurussian Energy Corporation. The Islamic States' Minister of Transportation also paid a courtesy call to His Excellency, Chancellor Vladimir Putin at the White House before departing Moscow back to his country.

EU CONFIRMS KORREAN TALKS FAILURE

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Apepistan__261631

Just days after issuing a statement of disappointment regarding the direction of the talks on the Konzbator Peace Summit aiming to bring a formal end and peace to the Korrean Armed Conflict, which others called as the Korrean War of Aggression, among the nations involved particularly New Korrea, Artite, Xolox, Zanland, Wirbanskia, and Chuckle, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs confirmed in a press conference that the negotiations in Konzbator has failed to reach any compromise among the nations involved thus resulting to the breakdown of peace talks. It also confirmed that Lord Tenger of Apepistan, acting as the official mediator, has declared the negotiations adjourned. Thus, the Eurussian Government has also recalled its envoy to the negotiations which is the Eurussian Ambassador to Apepistan. It is still unclear and there is an air of uncertainty on the fate of the millions of Korreans affected by the so called Korrean War of Aggression and the future of the Korrean nation.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Empty New Korreaan Central News Agency

Post  DPRNK Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:12 pm

President Leem left peace talks because of imperialistic demands! He says never to give up the Republic of New Korrea. He called on the people to fight for the nation, justice and freedom deprived!!
(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 LeeMyungbak

DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Empty Trinity Public Broadcasting Channel (TPBC)

Post  Trinity Sector Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:17 pm

First Visionnaire Francis publicly detest Latest Peace Summit end results, Shows more sympathy for President Leem

Hello, my name is Ted Nivea of the TPBC, If you are just joining in tonight, 1V Francis, our King of Trinity Sector and the 18 islands we reside has taken a bold move in the wake of the ruthless treaty that the Konazbator Peace Summit has displayed. After a week of settling down our Overseer has expressed  sympathy for President Leem and even telegraphed him a trade deal. I have First Duchess Jennifer, Governor of the Foreign Affairs Department.

T.N.: Duchess, its great to have you.

Jen: Glad to be here, Ted.

TN: Duchess, i wanna get right into this, your  youngest brother, Kind as he is, messed up this has been just a week so far in this new realm and it seems so foolish after a war where two to six old power hungry men. I'm babbling, my apologies.

Jen: Its okay, you won't find any country in this world that values you as a respected human being. he granted us the maximum level of Political freedom and Civil Rights and he will stop at nothing to make sure that all humans on this planet get the chance to be that. So don't apologies for being you. Now back to the matter at hand.

TN: Right, As the Co-leader and mainly representative of our country, what are your view on this matter?

Jen: I personally don't know how this got out, but after planning that we would be a elective Monarchy, we decided to have dinner a Logan's place and he just dropped it right on us and he wanted to be public. such an idiot.

TN: And, the Trade Deal, how did that happen?

Jen: That is merely a rumor around the council. I think it was Logan that was spreading the rumor that Rockwell was going to turn one of his island into neutral lands that will be given to Leem to govern and be granted an asylum. But I think Logan tarnishing rock's leadership is his way of saying; " 'you're in deep waters' and ' I'm trying to protect you.' "

TN: Do you think it will happen, He would have to go through you in order to do it?

Jen: He would and I know he will, if it were true. But, there is the Vision's request, an Executive Order to others but, that cannot be used unless we are playing defense during war time.

TN: Well, it is great that you cleared all this up for us and the rest of the WA. this is Ted Nivea of the TPBC, good night and good luck to all.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trinity_sector

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Empty Re: (FULL) WA International News Network

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:13 pm

* President Walker Brush, resigns as President *

After being successful in negotiating for peace with the attackers of MEU, in the President's televised address, he said that he had done enough to contribute for the future of Americans and peace. He hoped that the people are happy of his presidency and felt accomplished. President Brush also asked Congress to call for a new elections for the new President of the Nation.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:23 am

EURUSSIA GREETS PRESIDENT OF CHACKLE

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Latvia_5

In a bid to establish formal relations, President Kesh Lesmit of the Federation of Chackle arrived in Moscow for his first and historic State Visit to the country following an invitation from Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Elizabeth II of Great Eurussia which was rumored to have been postponed due to Chackle's limited involvement in the recent unnecessary armed conflicts that transpired in the continents of Magnesia and Phoenicia involving multiple nations. Nonetheless, the Chacklean President was welcomed with military honours upon his arrival and was accompanied to the Imperial Kremlin Palace where the Eurussian Empress formally welcomed President Lesmit to the Eurussian Empire and met with the members of the Imperial Family. An imperial audience was later held for the visiting President.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Russia_Latvia_Reuters

Later on, His Excellency, Chancellor Vladimir Putin greeted President Kesh Lesmit to the White House where they held a series of bilateral talks and meetings with the members of the Eurussian Cabinet followed by the official signing of the two nations' Friendship Treaty sealing their diplomatic, economic, and security relations led by the two leaders. They also inked several collaborative agreements but its highlight was their joint petroleum exploration and development due to the Chacklean Government's keen interest to utilize the potential of its oil deposits and become a major source of its revenue and driver of its economy.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Moscow-kremlin-night

On the second day of the State Visit of the President of Chackle, accompanied by the Vice Chancellor Dmitry Medvedev, President Lesmit visited the headquarters of the World Alliance in downtown Moscow and met with the diplomatic representatives of the member states of the Security Council and the Presidency itself. They also traveled to Saint Petersburg via jet to pay a visit to the headquarters of the WA Peacekeeping Force, the WA Space Agency, the WA Health Agency, the WA Cultural Agency and met their respective Eurussian Directors General. In the evening, back in Moscow, President Kesh Lesmit was accorded with a State Banquet by Empress Elizabeth II at the Imperial Kremlin Palance in honour of the President of Chackle and the friendship between Eurussia and Chackle joined by members of the Imperial Family, the Chancellor and other Ministers, business leaders, and other figures.

EU ARRESTS 30 EBSOTZIAN FISHERMEN

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Article_0_0_ED55_C4000000578_986_964x642

The Eurussian Coast Guard of the Eurussian Internal Forces under the Ministry of Internal Affairs confirmed news reports that they have apprehended thirty (30) fishermen, off the coast of the Duchy of Cambridge and the Duchy of Kent, whose identities were confirmed to be of nationals of the Royal Empire of Ebsotz. According to the official report, the thirty fishermen were in a fleet of fishing boats trying to catch endangered aquatic resources within the territorial waters of the Eurussian Empire in the middle of the night but nonetheless detected due to the radar communications systems utilized by the Eurussian Coast Guard and the non-stop patrols of its naval assets to enforce the maritime laws of the country. The said fleet of fishermen tried to evade the incoming massive EUCG Legend Class Maritime Security Cutter but was then blocked by another coast guard ship forcing the fishermen's fleet to surrender to Eurussian authorities who discovered that they've caught different kinds of fish and endangered wildlife species from the seas.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 WA_Map_02_28_15

The Eurussian Coast Guard also revealed that some ships are carrying weapons which they refused to reveal but clarified that no exchange of fires transpired otherwise the fishermen from Ebsotz will be facing much harsher punishments and penalties under Eurussian laws. It also said that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will therefrom handling the issue since it involves a foreign country and announced that the ministry has already informed the Embassy of the Royal Empire of Ebsotz in Moscow regarding the incident.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Empty Re: (FULL) WA International News Network

Post  Juvor Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:56 am

Elections for new President in Chackle start soon!
In 2 more weeks elections will start in Chackle, the government has picked people that they want in the Chacklean Communist Union. The Current people in the Elections are Kesh Lesmit, Thidor Unvith, Nikolai Verm and Mun Jidor. President Kesh Lesmit announces that he will improve civil rights in the country, but elections are not looking to great for him.

Chacklean military gains new units
After the increase in military spending's the military is to have new land, naval, air and missile units. 1'349 tanks and other land units costing over 45 million dollars but that is not the highest spent in this month, Chackle has also ordered 456 Air to Air missiles and 344 Air Buses and fighter air crafts. Chackle has ordered 2 aircraft carriers. With a total cost of 45 Billion dollars Chackle will not be spending money for a while....

New flag for Chackle coming soon!
Chackle announces it has vote to change its flag, as the previous one is too old and needs to be changed due to people not liking it, here is an idea of what the new flag is going to look like:
(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 11045360_1550333455242327_968032948317264643_n
Colors may be changed.
Juvor
Juvor
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Empty New Korreaan Central News Agency

Post  DPRNK Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:15 am

Millions of Korreans rallying shouting to imperialists invaders, get out Now! Get out Now! We don't want you! OUT!!!
(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Flag1_gallery__600x384
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:18 pm

Emperor Junius Maximus III Announces Retirement from Power, Transfers Leadership to Queen Cornelia!

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Matrona4a

Empress Cornelia Maximus I

New Rhodinian Emperor Junius Maximus III has officially announced his departure from legislative and judicial matters in New Rhodinia, leaving his responsibilities to his wife, Cornelia Maximus. He has revealed this through a series of letters traded between him and his wife over the growing uneasiness of his absence. In the letter, Junius Maximus noted that he would not be locking himself from the public and will attempt to at least be available for public interaction, but has not promised anything more due to his crippled state. Cornelia, now known as Empress Cornelia Maximus I, has accepted Junius' relinquished position and has promised to uphold his vision stemming back from his father, Junius Maximus II.

Empress Cornelia Maximus I wrote:I have been with Junius ever since he was a child; I know him to be a hard-working and dedicated leader. I love him. I will be working closely with him to try and merge our philosophies and beliefs to the best of our abilities; I will undertake legislative, judicial and executive power in cooperation with the Senate and the people of New Rhodinia, just as Junius had. Livia is still in line for the throne and will now be overseeing our newly formed army.

New Rhodinian citizens, especially in the capital of New Ostia, could be described as bitter towards the announcement. There were, however, a healthy amount of people who were neutral (or even apathetic) towards the announcement. "Honestly, one can only imagine how hard it's been for him after that weird disease hit him." One citizen noted. "How do you expect to get anything done when you can't even walk to the other end of your bedroom?"

Another citizen stayed focused on Livia's involvement. "Head of the military? A princess!? Are you kidding me? I'm happy for what she's done so far and not to sound sexist or anything, but how am I supposed to get behind a lowly street-raised science experiment becoming the head of our military? It's like giving a mental patient nuclear launch codes!"

Livia Maximus herself responded to such qualms.

Livia Maximus wrote:Funny how some citizens complain about me being the head of our military yet none of them have ever picked up a gun in their lives and fought battles with it. If I've retained anything from my memory during Junius Maximus I's reign, I got into lots of scuffles with rival gangs, surprise surprise, involving guns! You know, shooting, cover, all the like that are usually found in combat. Sure, it's nothing close to what a national military would see, but hey: it's something. And it's a hell of a lot more of something then what our military used to be which would be... nonexistent.

All parties involved with the announcement have promised that international ties will remain intact and that Empress Cornelia will actively pursue additional actions in international organizations, primarily in the Roman Alliance.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:18 pm

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Apepistan__261631(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Chackle__9625
APEPISTAN-CHACKLE ARMS DEAL

The international deal between Apepistan and Chackle has caused an instant boom in the industry of Apepistan: The massive amount of weaponry ordered is already in production. Government-controlled facilities are already supplying Chackle, and private Arms Manufacturing industries are applying for the order aswell. The head CEO-s of said companies claim that there is a high chance that the Arms Manufacturing facilities will need to be expanded, and more workers hired - this would mean several thousands of new jobs for Apepistan. As unemployment rates are already extremely low, some economists have been discussing foreign workforce, which instantly met rejection by the Arms Manufacturing CEO-s, as they claimed that foreign uneducated workforce can not uphold the high standards of Apopic Arms Manufacturing.

The first shipment of weaponry, consisting tanks, armored vehicles and missiles, are already en route to Chackle via an armed, high security naval convoy. The estimated completion of the ordered arms are unknown for now, but Apepistan will keep supplying Chackle with new products continously.

Despite the huge order, the United Kingdoms of Apepistan are still open for further trade deals, especially focused on Arms Manufacturing.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 0,,17628309_303,00

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 ArmsAway0_2000
pictures of the newly begun production

Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Empty Korreaan Central News Agency

Post  DPRNK Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:50 am

President Leem to press charges against imperialist invaders on international courts! President assured Korreans that he is in a very safe location to defend the rights of the Republic!
(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Article-1187228-0517A1A8000005DC-295_233x380
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Empty Imperial News Network

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:43 am

New Territory of the Empire put under Martial Law

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 16-1(47)
New Korrean Protesters are being arrested by Korreaan soldiers of the Principality of Korreaa-Artite

After the formalization of the new Province of Pyongdang with the capital of the province being Pyongsong. With the immediate signing of the Province of Pyongdang and the subsequent seizure of all arms from the general populace, Martial Law has been put into affect. Anyone seen protesting in the streets of Pyongsong was immediately arrested. Some of the protests turned violent when protesters started attacking soldiers of Artite and the P.K.A by throwing rocks, Molotov Cocktails, grenades, and firing small caliber guns that had not been confiscated from the people. Imperial Soldiers and Arto-Korreaan Militiamen returned fire upon the violent rioters who threatened their lives. Live ammunition was used as a last resort when rubber bullets failed to disperse the people. All public and private meetings have been forbidden and anyone who is caught breaking the laws of the Martial Law will be jailed.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 11062033_444191605740496_7569978765684751017_n
Principality of Korreaa-Artite is the land to the right of the Eurussian territory, the Province of Pyongdang is the territory gained after the Arto-Korrean War.

The Empire is proud to state that the Principality of Korreaa-Artite has gained official membership into the Empire's, Imperial Court of Lords. This allows the Korreaan-Artitian Militia that has been set up in the P.K.A to finally be recognized by the Empire as being part of the Imperial Armed Forces. This has opened the door for the P.K.A to officially receieve military funding from the Empire and not have to rely on money sent by the Empire meant for maintenance of the infrastructure and administration of the P.K.A.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Empty The Royal Ebsotzian News Network (RENN)

Post  Ebsotz Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:52 am

EBSOTZ ARRANGES A PRIVATE MEETING WITH EURUSSIA

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Russia-netherlands
Emperor Nekolai Zadravic and Chancellor Vladimir Putin discussions will occur shortly.

St. Petersburg, Great Eurussia.After recent tensions around the World Alliance, Ebsotz has decided to arrange a private meeting in St. Petersburg, Great Eurussia. A few photos are allowed at the meeting, but no video and information leek is allowed. The idea of this meeting is to solve world problems and tensions, and open diplomatic relations in the WA. While Nekolai Zadravic and the Great Empress are at it, they will hopefully establish further relations with Mother Ebsotz.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Ebsotz__695759
(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Great_eurussia__878670

OFFICIAL COAT OF ARMS OF EBSOTZ RELEASED

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 A2fcd69e7d07cb9429b854ad49f6ab83
The Coat of Arms of Ebsotz, based off of the Slovakian Coat of Arms

Krizanic, Ebsotz.After several months of polishing, brushing, and thinking, The Ebsotzian Government finally has released its first permanent (hopefully) Coat of Arms. Symbolization is key in the Ebsotzian COA. The Yellow Cross stands for its strong belief of Christianity, mainly Catholicism and Orthodox. It also stands for the golden color, as gold is becoming more common in Ebsotz. The Green Backround stands for Fertility, Harmony, and Growth, as the flag symbolizes as well. And the white hill stands for the hill that the Ebsotzian flag was first flown on in the revolution.
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Post  Juvor Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:39 am

Riots begin all over in Chackle due to fall in oil prices

In Kesvonic city riots have been taking place due to fall in oil, gas, arms and technology prices. Some fear to lose their jobs like the other 27% of the population, and others fear the fall of Chackle. Last week a oil barrel in Chackle was sold for $91 and is now $46, that has caused many of people to lose their jobs due to lack of money from the oil companies. President Kesh Lesmit talks in front of Chacklean house in Kesvonic city "We have nothing to fear about this! we can hold on! WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH WORST!". The Chacklean GDP has dropped by 4% which is the highest in 10 years, Chacklean's are fleeing from the nation due to protest that may have destroyed their homes.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROXotOtUIWMZhiWq1t0FeBnphg-DjSR972-KSOP-5kFx9mBedm-Q
Protest in Kesvonic city
Juvor
Juvor
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Empty The Royal Ebsotzian News Network (RENN)

Post  Ebsotz Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:56 am

EMPEROR NEKOLAI FORMALIZES THE KOREAN ADDRESS

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Mark-Rutte

Krizanic, Ebsotz. After recent news The Artitian News Network has released about Martial Law in Korea, Nekolai has made a final address, specifically about the Martial Law in Korea. "I never thought this somewhat minor war would turn into a bloodbath. We are working on a new motto, Artite. And do you know what it says? 'Don't judge anyone by their past'. And you are an expert at it, quite frankly. What have the Koreans done to deserve this? I'm not speaking for them in this. I am speaking for diplomacy in the WA. Do you even know what Martial Law is?!? Instead of destroying culture, relations, and racial freedom, don't you think you should try to rebuild Korea? What have the Koreans done to you, huh? Think about that for a second. Free Korea. And rebuild them. For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God. Ephesians 2:8."
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:02 am

Wirbanskia Strengthens Ties With M.E.U

Hello, This Is Stacy Mcfield with CAI news!
With the recent conflict between Wirbanskia, Chackle, and M.E.U, Officials on all sides have been calling for peace between these nations, Officials in Wirbanskia and Chackle have been devising a treaty of agreement to end this conflict and possibly many others to come. With the treaty almost complete enough for it to come into law, officials have already begun pulling out troops and equipment in M.E.U, they have also engaged in low level talks regarding the actions taken towards this conflict. If this treaty is activated it is reported that Wirbanskia will be required to pay up to 1.5 billion dollars in damages both economically and property wise. This new set of agreements will hopefully pave way for new and better relations between these two nations. And to you Derrick

Empress Jesocasha Meets With Chacklean President Amid Protests

Empress Jesocasha has met with Chacklean President Lesmit amid protests due to recent drops in the price of oil in the region, to talk about the recent conflicts involving both nations and to discuss new trade alliances. The Empress flew to Kesvonic City late last night and discussed the recent and most crucial topics before heading back to Killitine. Officials are worried that this sudden drop in oil prices and startling rise in protests will gain ground in the Chacklean government. Aid has been dispatched to Kesvonic City and will continue to ship supplies and peace keeping forces if necessary. To you Terrance

Wirbanskia Deploys More Troops into the New Wirbanskian Territory

Troops have been deployed within the new territory in New Korreaa to install authority with in the region, troops have also set up a set border around the new territory insuring the current residency of the colony. Officials have yet to give a proper name to this new land and will continue to set up temporary camps within the territory until rebuilding is complete. If compliance is not met, martial law will have to be declared to insure that the transition of government goes smoothly. And to you Carlos

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 New_Territory
Wirbanskian Territory

Empress’s Approval Ratings Soar

Empress Jesocasha has seen an increase in approval among the populace and is expected to rise above and beyond her predecessors. This rating jump has been attributed to the recent conflicts and procedures revolving around them. In response to this, the Empress stated in a public announcement that he will continue to work on the humanitarian issues within the nation and work on developing a safer environment for its people. This has been Carlos Oshtine with CAI news.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:23 am

EBSOTZ CONVINCING CHACKLEAN LEADER TO USE ALT. ENERGY

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Robin-Rigg_2

Kesvoinc City, Chackle. Several riots throughout The Federation of Chackle have occurred due to the oil price drop, which did a critical blow to the environment. But Emperor Nekolai Zadravic saw this as an opportunity. Its membership in the WEPA has hopefully increased, and Nekolai wants to "Spread the Goods" of Alternative Energy throughout the WA. Hopefully Chackle will insist, because altogether, Alt. Energy is way cheaper.
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Juvor Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:43 am

President Kesh Lesmit accused for oil price drop

After the recent oil drops in the economy President Kesh Lesmit has been accused for the situation some say that he tried investing more Chacklean Dollars into oil until the bubble popped. Kesh Lesmit's approval rating is at all time lows with a % of 19.5%. The people are trying to overthrow the President.
Juvor
Juvor
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Juvor Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:53 am

Rebels want independence of nation called "Western Chackle"

As the oil crisis goes on Western Chackle or "Borderlands region" picks this time to retreat from Chackle and declare them selves a independent nation, but Chackle denies their independence. Some say that if they break off from Chackle it will hit the nation and could cause a collapse.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 11070259_1551732308435775_1715809209706347677_n
Map of Western Chackle
Juvor
Juvor
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Juvor Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:40 am

Chacklean President speaks about the nation

As the crisis cools down Chacklean President Kesh Lesmit talks to his people about the crisis and how they could fix it. He proposes that the nation should try to convert its energy to wind power 'til the crisis is over and oil prices are normal. He got this idea from Ebsotz and is trying it out, although it will cost 8.9 million dollars he says that Chackle could make 129 million dollars from selling it, he also announces that he will try to lower the un-employment rate by 6% this month. Elections are postponed and will be taking place when the crisis is over. When oil prices start to rise Chackle will once again go to oil.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTA-OE-W07X56Jdqjic0hw1rtIUprikMiwoOG2NfRCeiVyB9EwOoQ
President Kesh talking to the Chacklean people
Juvor
Juvor
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanland Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:06 am

Zanland begins occupation of Korean territory
Zanlandian forces begin to occupy the newly annex territory of Korea now called Novaya Zemlya. Novaya Zemlya is currently in distress as former members of the PKA continue to resist against coalition forces. Protests in towns have been put down with use of force as militia began to use firearms in the riots. As of now, the protests have been extinguished.
(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Greece-riots

Zanland sends funds to Chackle
Zanlandian Secretary of Finance Anton Trotsky has called for two trillion Zanlandian Rubles to be sent to Chackle as foreign aid. This is to respond to Chackle's oil crisis to assist Chackle in repairing their economy.
(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Helene-stikkel-soviet-defense-minister-general-dmitri-yazov-with-defense-secretary-dick-cheney-at-pentagon
Zanland
Zanland
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Empty Trinity Public Broadcasting Channel (TPBC)

Post  Trinity Sector Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:12 pm

Breaking news: A Message from First Visionnaire Francis of Trinity Sector

I would like to be blunt to all the victors of the latest war that you may gain land to do whatever you wish, but you do not gain the right to its people. I have been getting reports from my council that their have been a number of 330 rapes among the Korrean females of the once united New Korrea within a day. Including 2 refugees. The Duchess and I have discussed with First Lord Logan, who handles Domestic Affairs, that we will Publicly dedicate our 4th island as a Area for all who wish to leave Korrea. And we wish that all victors do not take this personally, for we all want what is best for the future.

pax, ad omnes sumptus

(peace, at all cost)
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trinity_sector

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:45 am

EBSOTZ PUTTING DOWN RIOTS IN CHACKLE

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Riot-460x276
A Chacklean Citizen throws a punch at an Ebsotzian Mercenary Force Member

Western Chacklean Borderlands, Chackle. Riots have dotted the country of Chackle throughout the recent days, but Ebsotz was trying recently to negotiate with the rioters. They resisted, and a series of gunshots were fired, killing 18 Members of TF 27. Ebsotz retaliated furiously, and were very close to planting "Peacemakers" (Mustard-Gas Bombs) throughout Western Chackle. Overall, Western Chackle is expected to be liberated in under a week. Also, one Ebsotzian TF Member said, "It was horrific. How many people flooded the streets, it was like our revolution, just less bloody. I also found a weapons hangar. I could not count how many weapons graced the hangar.
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Empty Korreaan Central News Agency

Post  DPRNK Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:22 pm

Imperialistic martial law proof of imperialism and racisim againsf Korrean people, oppression of freedom and justice! President Leem awaits court verdict to declare the invasion illegal to shame and humiliate all the imperialists in the face of their own citizens!!!
(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 General-motors10
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:41 am

EURUSSIA DECLINES EBSOTZIAN REQUEST

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Putin_netherlands_mh17_jpg_w_940

After the reported arrest of thirty Ebsotzian fishermen on Eurussian territorial waters, a swift yet private and low profile visit by His Majesty, Emperor Nekolai Zadravic of Ebsotz was arranged where His Excellency, Chancellor Vladimir Putin, warmly welcomed the visiting monarch in Saint Petersburg for bilateral talks. According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the two leaders discussed wide ranging issues including international affairs, multilateral matters at the Security Council, environmental initiatives at the WA Environmental Protection Alliance, and most important and vital agenda of all was the release of the thirty fisherman of Ebsotzian citizenship on grounds of humanitarian reasons. Although both leaders affirmed their commitment to strengthened friendship and long lasting peace in the world, and even Eurussian commitment to support Ebsotzian international environmental initiatives consistent with Eurussian interests, the Foreign Ministry revealed that there were no significant change on Eurussian stance that the nation's laws will prevail over the fate of the thirty Ebsotzian nationals arrested for illegally fishing within the territorial waters of the country. 
(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Peterhof_Palace_and_Grounds

After the bilateral meetings, Emperor Nekolai had a private audience with Her Imperial Majesty, Empress Elizabeth, at the Peterhof Palace in Saint Petersburg and met with members of the Eurussian Imperial Family, which were in the Duchy of Saint Petersburg for a series of imperial engagements. And during his private schedule, Emperor Nekolai was toured by His Imperial Highness, Crown Prince William, throughout Saint Petersburg to visit historical and important landmarks. Later that day, a private dinner was held at Peterhof Palace, hosted by Empress Elizabeth, in honour of Emperor Nekolai Zadravic of Ebsotz.

EU WORRIED ON KORREAN INSTABILITY

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 New_korrea__926213

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs expressed grave and deep concerns on the recent events that has been unfolding in New Korrea whereas basic freedoms had been withheld and the use of force against protesters were execised due to the imposition of martial law by foreign governments maintaining presence in the country namely Artite, Wirbanskia, and Zanland. The ministry said that it remains hopeful that an amicable settlement will be reached by all Parties involved in New Korrea, including the government-in-exile of President Leem, whose location remains unknown at the moment. The Foreign Ministry also maintained its official recognition to the government of the Republic of New Korrea as the de jure and legitimate sovereign authority over the sovereign lands of the Republic of New Korrea and hoped for the immediate resolution of territorial disputes and political differences through international arbitration and peaceful negotiations.

EU COMMENDS MEU-WIRBANSKIA TIES

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Muchos_estados_unidos__108036(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 Wirbanskia__30095

On the other hand, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has commended the recent development on the burgeoning relationship between Muchos Estados Unidos and Wirbanskia following their recent tensions resulting to the sudden outbreak of hostilities between the two nations in connection with the Korrean Armed Conflict which was then immediately de-escalated due to extensive diplomacy. Reportedly, the two governments have been reaching out to each other to strengthen ties and the commendable initiative of the Wirbanskian Government to admit its mistakes on its unintended aggression against Muchos Estados Unidos and repaying back its neighbor voluntarily and willfully. The Foreign Ministry said that the sincerity and willingness of the two nations to achieve peace should set a good example to the continuously simmering problems involving New Korrea and hoped to bring further stability in the Magnesia continent due to increasing cooperation of the two major powerhouses in their region since they both represent the interests of Magnesia at the Security Council.

EU DEFENSE MINISTER IN CHACKLE

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 133

Despite the escalating widespread protests currently faced by the administration of President Kesh Lesmit of the Federation of Chackle, His Excellency, Minister of Defense Sergei Shoigu, arrived in Keszvonic for an official visit to the country. He was warmly welcomed by the Chacklean Government and had a series of bilateral talks with them and with President Kesh Lesmit himself. Defense Minister Shoigu relayed the Eurussian Government's concerns on the instability in the country and hoped for immediate and long term resolution to the problems faced by the nation particularly the reported secessionism in the western regions and as well as a closure over its differences with the Republic of New Korrea. And on the economic front, the Defense Minister and Chacklean President led the signing of the two nations' negotiated bilateral defense cooperation agreement aimed to develop and improve the country's arms manufacturing industry to boost the economic activity of Chackle and generate employment for the local population. A State Dinner was held in the evening at the presidential palace to celebrate the friendship between Eurussia and Chackle.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Juvor Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:22 am

Chacklean lands now held by more rebels

This week Chackle has been in a full out revolution, and it keeps getting worse, the nation I trying to keep the military out of it but President Kesh Lesmit I afraid that rebels in the province
of Borderlands will want independence. The rebels have some lands all around Chackle. Chackle's economy is dropping at faster rate then ever, the government is shut down and people are taking more control over Chackle, after the meeting with Eurussia president Kesh lesmit said in these words "The Fall is Coming".

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 33 1604488_1552800461662293_2006821428331041587_n
Rebel controlled lands
Juvor
Juvor
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next