World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Korrea-Artite Negotiation Table

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Korrea-Artite Negotiation Table - Page 2 Empty Re: New Korrea-Artite Negotiation Table

Post  DPRNK Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:05 pm

New Rhodinia wrote:

Both the 15 years and Artite's non-aggression in this new deal is of my creation, so that's a non-issue. Also, your rivalry isn't of my concern; I should not be responsible for your problems. Rather, any Security Council member that was directly involved in your conflict should be the ones responsible for management and upholding of the deal.

And regarding Kim Jong Un, how about this? New Korrea agrees to not mention their leader - ever. It satisfies Artite's exclusion of Kim Jong Un from the new Korren nation and New Korrea is satisfied that Kim Jong Un is no longer a poking point for Artite to use.

If this is agreeable, please state your agreement or disagreement to this deal.

I accept and will sign the new Treaty. I also do not think we will have problems if we write WASC as guarantor in the new Treaty that is what Great Eurussoa did with the liberation treaty. Are you going to write down a more formal agreement?
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

New Korrea-Artite Negotiation Table - Page 2 Empty Re: New Korrea-Artite Negotiation Table

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:12 pm

I do not agree, and quite frankly I am content on letting Rhodinia just go away, clearly he is tired of our doodoo and I am tired of your shennanigans so, New Korrea best of luck to you and have fun in the future, sorry this was a waste of your time Rhodinia, Artite officially closes this summit.
Please move this thread to archives or trash. Thank you
The Holy Empire of Artite
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:40 pm

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:I do not agree, and quite frankly I am content on letting Rhodinia just go away, clearly he is tired of our doodoo and I am tired of your shennanigans so, New Korrea best of luck to you and have fun in the future, sorry this was a waste of your time Rhodinia, Artite officially closes this summit.
Please move this thread to archives or trash. Thank you

Why? The NEW treaty is being finalized by New Rhodinia. You are the one who requested for this negotiations. Now it is ready to be signed here you are again running away from the obligations you should have done during the Korrean Liberation negotiation, and that is signing the peace treaty. If this will not continue and you continue your illegal occupation in my lands, the Republic of New Korrea will have no choice but to file charges against Artite before the international court.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:13 am

Locked citing the WA Inactive Events Act: https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t933-passed-inactive-events-act

Shockwave- World Alliance Role-play Moderator
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2