World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

+6
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Kingdom of Scottlands
New Rhodinia
Great Eurussia
Ebsotz
Shockwave
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

(Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa - Page 2 Empty Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Post  DPRNK Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:15 am

Ok
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa - Page 2 Empty Re: (Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:53 pm

Scottlands is abstain.
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarfian Federation Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:41 pm

I'll abstain for now
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:26 am

Against
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Request to Remove New Korreaa - Page 2 Empty NOTICE

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:40 pm

Wirbanskia wrote:Seeing as the previous case did not go so well, I'm going to start this up again as I see the urgency in ridding this sub-forum from the rot and filth of the spam cases and threads of New Korreaa.

> Greetings Security Council,

Over the past week I've witnessed New Korrea pervert the Governmental system we so dearly hold close to our hearts. New Korrea has abused the Judicial system for his own personal gain, to attempt to annihilate his enemies in any possible way he can. It's clear that the New Korrean Government is out of control and needs to take a step back from the Security Council.

--Scouting < This case was dismissed.

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t694-dismissed-request-to-dismiss-new-korea

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t767-dismissed-request-to-remove-new-korrea

< Citing some more evidence of New Korrea's ignorance, they sent me this telegram yesterday (apologies if the text is too small to read; text would have been cut out otherwise):

This is the response in which I (OOC) officially stated my non-involvement in the conflict; I no longer want to help anyone since the situation had become too volatile to stay:

Just over an hour ago, they sent me this:

Images In Original Post

How unbelievably incompetent are you to not even realize I DID attempt to give you guys a better deal!? Were you not listening to a word anyone was saying for the past month and a half about this conflict? Do you just erase anything out of your memory that wasn't a victory for your side?

New Korrea once again fails to demonstrate their political competence. I never actually believed that I would be dragged into this again after such a passionate and honest departure announcement, but here I am. If this isn't enough evidence to remove New Korrea from the WASC, I don't know what is. > Evidence post by New Rhodinia

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t690-dismissed-vacancy-declaration-on-dprk-s-seat

> The Eurussian Government, holding the Presidency of the Security Council, citing the passage and the successful implementation of the WASC Intervention on North Korreaa Resolution and the eventual ouster of the authoritarian regime of Kim Jongun, effectively leading to the de facto authority of the Security Council over North Korreaa, and as well as citing the detention of Kim Jongun in Xolox resulting to the dissolution of its authoritarian government-in-exile in Xolox, we hereby request the Security Council to declare the following:
Section 1) The official representation of the Democratic People's Republic of North Korrea on its seat at the Security Council shall be declared vacant. Thus, its diplomatic mission based on the general headquarters of the Security Council in Moscow, Eurussia shall be temporarily lose its diplomatic privileges. However, DPRK, technically, retains its seat.
Section 2) The preceding provision (Section 1) shall be deemed revoked if a newly elected and constitutionally mandated democratic government has been installed over North Korreaa as certified by the Presidency of the Security Council.

Section 3) The overall mandate of the World Alliance Peacekeeping Force over the occupied North Korreaa (Mainland North Korreaa) shall be converted and transferred into divided transitional de facto authority of the following sovereign states: Empire of Articmainia (Red), Holy Empire of Artite (Gray, Purple), Empire of Great Eurussia (Green, Blue, New DPRK Island), and United Kingdoms of Apepistan (New West DPRK Territory).
Section 4) The mandated sovereign states according to the preceding provision (Section 3) shall uphold the World Alliance Human Rights Act on the exercise of their transitional de facto authority over their assigned zones of Occupied North Korreaa. And shall respectively conduct democratic elections involving solely the local populations (including the candidates) to form individual governing councils which shall then become then the duly elected transitional leaders of each assigned zones of Occupied North Korreaa.
Section 5) The duly elected transitional governing councils of each assigned zones of Occupied North Korreaa shall then form a national (all assigned zones) constitutional convention to draft the new democratic constitution for North Korreaa which shall then be subjected to a nationwide referendum to be approved by the whole of Occupied North Korreaa including the election of a new (transitional) president for the whole of Occupied North Korreaa.
Section 6) Former Supreme Leader Kim Jongun of DPRK and his entire authoritarian regime is officially condemned by the Security Council, in behalf of the world, and any sovereign state that will accord asylum to them may be subjected to international sanctions. > Case posted by Eurussia Declaring vacancy on New Korreaas seat because, and get this His government was ousted and therefore could not retain an actual seat as the government was not present.

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t651-dismissed-wasc-north-korreaa-removal-petition

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t631-dismissed-removal-of-north-korreaa-petition

With the final voting tally below:

Yes - Wirbanskia, Ebsotz, New Rhodinia, Scouting
No - New Korrea, Russia
Abstain - Eurussia, Scottlands, Snarfia
Nullified - Muchos Estados Unidos

With 9 voting member states, and failure to reach the required number of votes, the executive resolution is effectively dismissed. HOWEVER, upon reviewing the provisions of the WA Secondary Seats Act, the following provision should have been highlighted:
Section 5) The secondary seats of the SC shall be allowed to share their opinions on executive and legislative issues, and as well as submit legislative proposals. Thus, with exception on sharing opinions on judicial matters and the submission of executive resolutions.

Thus, the WA Presidency issues an apology for not exercising enough diligence and efforts to at least review all laws, if even possible, with and without the help of other fellow member states of the Security Council, as the resolution should have been declared null and void from the very beginning since its proponent is a secondary seat holder in the SC.

Thank you.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:17 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:Seeing as the previous case did not go so well, I'm going to start this up again as I see the urgency in ridding this sub-forum from the rot and filth of the spam cases and threads of New Korreaa.

> Greetings Security Council,

Over the past week I've witnessed New Korrea pervert the Governmental system we so dearly hold close to our hearts. New Korrea has abused the Judicial system for his own personal gain, to attempt to annihilate his enemies in any possible way he can. It's clear that the New Korrean Government is out of control and needs to take a step back from the Security Council.

--Scouting < This case was dismissed.

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t694-dismissed-request-to-dismiss-new-korea

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t767-dismissed-request-to-remove-new-korrea

< Citing some more evidence of New Korrea's ignorance, they sent me this telegram yesterday (apologies if the text is too small to read; text would have been cut out otherwise):

This is the response in which I (OOC) officially stated my non-involvement in the conflict; I no longer want to help anyone since the situation had become too volatile to stay:

Just over an hour ago, they sent me this:

Images In Original Post

How unbelievably incompetent are you to not even realize I DID attempt to give you guys a better deal!? Were you not listening to a word anyone was saying for the past month and a half about this conflict? Do you just erase anything out of your memory that wasn't a victory for your side?

New Korrea once again fails to demonstrate their political competence. I never actually believed that I would be dragged into this again after such a passionate and honest departure announcement, but here I am. If this isn't enough evidence to remove New Korrea from the WASC, I don't know what is. > Evidence post by New Rhodinia

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t690-dismissed-vacancy-declaration-on-dprk-s-seat

> The Eurussian Government, holding the Presidency of the Security Council, citing the passage and the successful implementation of the WASC Intervention on North Korreaa Resolution and the eventual ouster of the authoritarian regime of Kim Jongun, effectively leading to the de facto authority of the Security Council over North Korreaa, and as well as citing the detention of Kim Jongun in Xolox resulting to the dissolution of its authoritarian government-in-exile in Xolox, we hereby request the Security Council to declare the following:
Section 1) The official representation of the Democratic People's Republic of North Korrea on its seat at the Security Council shall be declared vacant. Thus, its diplomatic mission based on the general headquarters of the Security Council in Moscow, Eurussia shall be temporarily lose its diplomatic privileges. However, DPRK, technically, retains its seat.
Section 2) The preceding provision (Section 1) shall be deemed revoked if a newly elected and constitutionally mandated democratic government has been installed over North Korreaa as certified by the Presidency of the Security Council.

Section 3) The overall mandate of the World Alliance Peacekeeping Force over the occupied North Korreaa (Mainland North Korreaa) shall be converted and transferred into divided transitional de facto authority of the following sovereign states: Empire of Articmainia (Red), Holy Empire of Artite (Gray, Purple), Empire of Great Eurussia (Green, Blue, New DPRK Island), and United Kingdoms of Apepistan (New West DPRK Territory).
Section 4) The mandated sovereign states according to the preceding provision (Section 3) shall uphold the World Alliance Human Rights Act on the exercise of their transitional de facto authority over their assigned zones of Occupied North Korreaa. And shall respectively conduct democratic elections involving solely the local populations (including the candidates) to form individual governing councils which shall then become then the duly elected transitional leaders of each assigned zones of Occupied North Korreaa.
Section 5) The duly elected transitional governing councils of each assigned zones of Occupied North Korreaa shall then form a national (all assigned zones) constitutional convention to draft the new democratic constitution for North Korreaa which shall then be subjected to a nationwide referendum to be approved by the whole of Occupied North Korreaa including the election of a new (transitional) president for the whole of Occupied North Korreaa.
Section 6) Former Supreme Leader Kim Jongun of DPRK and his entire authoritarian regime is officially condemned by the Security Council, in behalf of the world, and any sovereign state that will accord asylum to them may be subjected to international sanctions. > Case posted by Eurussia Declaring vacancy on New Korreaas seat because, and get this His government was ousted and therefore could not retain an actual seat as the government was not present.

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t651-dismissed-wasc-north-korreaa-removal-petition

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t631-dismissed-removal-of-north-korreaa-petition

With the final voting tally below:

Yes - Wirbanskia, Ebsotz, New Rhodinia, Scouting
No - New Korrea, Russia
Abstain - Eurussia, Scottlands, Snarfia
Nullified - Muchos Estados Unidos

With 9 voting member states, and failure to reach the required number of votes, the executive resolution is effectively dismissed. HOWEVER, upon reviewing the provisions of the WA Secondary Seats Act, the following provision should have been highlighted:
Section 5) The secondary seats of the SC shall be allowed to share their opinions on executive and legislative issues, and as well as submit legislative proposals. Thus, with exception on sharing opinions on judicial matters and the submission of executive resolutions.

Thus, the WA Presidency issues an apology for not exercising enough diligence and efforts to at least review all laws, if even possible, with and without the help of other fellow member states of the Security Council, as the resolution should have been declared null and void from the very beginning since its proponent is a secondary seat holder in the SC.
Thank you.

Scouting transfers the Proposal into our hands as a Scouting proposal, therefore putting Wirbanskia out of liability.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2