World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Embassy) Fatherlands of Allemannir

2 posters

Go down

(Embassy) Fatherlands of Allemannir  Empty (Embassy) Fatherlands of Allemannir

Post  Orsandia Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:20 pm

Greetings nations of the World Alliance  ,

I am Orsandia , the WA Delegate for the Fatherlands of Allemannir , whom opened diplomatic ties  through embassy openings approximately one month ago . At the suggestion of Great Eurussia , I create this topic to provide info , updates , and such to the citizens of the World Alliance , but more importantly , to seek the World Alliance and other allies assistance and possible intervention  in Interregional and global security on Nationstates  as we along with many other smaller regions were attacked in a alarming volume  by the Notorious raiding group  the Black Riders :x . Even though we were able to repel them , they still wreak havoc as I speak.

Furthermore , It is my pleasure on behalf of Allemannir to open what hopefully is a long duration of relations between the Fatherlands of Allemannir and The World Alliance !! First Orsandian ales in celebration are on us !(Embassy) Fatherlands of Allemannir  Csnfla11
Orsandia
Orsandia
Sovereign State

Back to top Go down

(Embassy) Fatherlands of Allemannir  Empty Re: (Embassy) Fatherlands of Allemannir

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:08 am

Welcome!
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

(Embassy) Fatherlands of Allemannir  Empty Re: (Embassy) Fatherlands of Allemannir

Post  Orsandia Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:29 am

Great Eurussia wrote:Welcome!

Thank you ! , when shall we begin our security talks and general delegations ?
Orsandia
Orsandia
Sovereign State

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down