World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shozzy Schorr Memorial Service

+4
Great Eurussia
Aloia
XIV
Ronald
8 posters

Go down

Shozzy Schorr Memorial Service Empty Shozzy Schorr Memorial Service

Post  Ronald Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:14 am

President Shozzy A. Schorr passed away recently during the zombie crisis. Mr. Schorr was a four term President of the USS and 2 term President of the World Alliance. Some of his achievements are;

1. Serving as as Minister of External Affairs of the WA

2. Serving as President of the WA twice

3. Solving the Broatian/Eurussian stand-off

4. Solving the Feminarchy crisis

5. Drafting both the current WA Constitution and the one before it

6. Founding the USS

Does anyone else have anything to say?
Ronald
Ronald
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Shozzy Schorr Memorial Service Empty Re: Shozzy Schorr Memorial Service

Post  XIV Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:51 am

To the people of the USS,

I am deeply sorry for your loss. While the XIV has not had much contact with the United States of Schorr, we recognize that the loss of a President Shozzy A. Schorr is a loss for the region.

Sincerely,
Blake D'Catorce
First Admiral of the XIV
XIV
XIV
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  Aloia Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:02 pm

Queen Aetra, Crown Prince Eric, Governor General Hadrian Rhodes and a delegation from Aloia sat in one of the rows of the room the funeral was held in. Queen Aetra went to the front of the room to the podium.

"We've lost a great man in this crisis. Even though he wasn't the first loss of the undead rising or the last, he was one of the few I've known personally. I know it seems hard to imagine how the world will proceed from here, but I know we'll go on and we'll survive as we always have. Today, and forever, the people of Aloia stand with the people of Schorr in solidarity." She looked at the President's widow/the vice president/whoever else was standing over there if neither of those people are there. "We're all Schorrians today. God bless President Schorr and God bless the nation of Schorr."

She went back to her seat, dabbing at the tears that had been forming in her eyes.
Aloia
Aloia
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aloia

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:10 pm

His Imperial Highness, the Crown Prince of the Empire of Great Eurussia :

" All Eurussians share the grief of all Schorrians due to the sudden passing of a great and noble leader that served his country and brought it to were it is today. Such great man deserves deep respect of all leaders of this country and as well as the world.

For the Imperial Family, our government, and our country, we extend our sympathy."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Las Trinidades Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:10 pm

To the people of the USS,

I am sorry to hear of the death of such a great leader in this day and age. I have not personally met the late President Shozzy A. Schorr, I have heard and seen his great deeds and achievements through his nation and the region alike. I can only send my best regards to his family, and the nation of the USS.

Sincerely,
Jose Reynaldo,
Presidente of Las Trinidades.

Las Trinidades
Las Trinidades
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:49 pm

*New-Zealand Prime Minister walks up to podium*
"Today we are here to honor a great man and a great friend. Shozzy, or shoz as I called him, worked hard and always put his nation first. He died trying to protect his nation from the imminent threat. He was a man who not only looked out for his nation, but for his family. I did not come here to pay my respects to President Schorr, I came here to farewell my friend Shoz. Not many people get the opportunity to see Shoz outside the job, but I was lucky enough to do so. And let me tell you, Shoz was a man you could rely on, A man who would never let you down. He was a man who cared and loved his family, who must now continue on without him. He was a man who loved to spend his sunday evenings at home with his family watching sports on TV. The thing I most respected with Shoz is that he cared about his nation, but his family would always come first. He, like me, openly admitted that if the presidentship began to jeopardize his family and marriage, he would resign without a second thought. True, 'President Schorr' bridged the great alliance between USS and NZ, and built up an economic and political superpower, but when I asked him "What do you rekon is your greatest achievement?" he said to me "My family is my greatest achievement.". What made me and Shoz go from acquaintances to friends is the fact that we are both family men who are out there to make a difference. Today all I want to say is "Shoz, if your up there listening, I just want you to know that you were a great mate and you will always be a brother to me... Oh and when I finally get up there with you, you better have that $20 you owe me"
*He then proceeded to step of the podium and go sit at the front with his family and Shoz's family*
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new-zealand

Back to top Go down

Post  Huperzia Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:11 pm

Huperzia mourns your and the World Alliance's loss. An official delegation representing the crown will travel to the USS to attend the service.
Huperzia
Huperzia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellasia Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:57 am

The Kingdom of Yellasia wishes to honour the life and mourn the death of a great leader, President Schorr, alongside the people of the great nation of Schorr. Yellasia will help keep Schorr's legacy alive through our nation's cooperation.

King Jack will visit Schorr to mourn the loss as Yellasian's representative.
Yellasia
Yellasia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down