World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Pending) WASC intervention between Eurussia and ISIS

+4
I.S.I.S
Serenarea
England and Wales
Snarfian Federation
8 posters

Go down

(Pending) WASC intervention between Eurussia and ISIS Empty (Pending) WASC intervention between Eurussia and ISIS

Post  Snarfian Federation Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:24 pm

Hello dear members of the WASC,

Following the Meetings about the Syria nuclear power plant (between ISIS and Eurussia), we concluded that this only can turn out in a long and bloody war. (Altough i love this for the WA war series) I say we need to intervene in this conflict before it is even started.

My Proposal:

• Let a Neutral party make the treaty and propose it to both of the involving nations.

• If a conflict is inevitable. Let the World Alliance Peacekeeping forces intervene in the situation. And assure safety for any humans and wildlife.

I call you all to vote!

WE as the WASC can't let this happen between two of our member states. WE cannot tollerate any more harm to the people of both party's. WE need to do something, before it is too late...
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Pending) WASC intervention between Eurussia and ISIS Empty Re: (Pending) WASC intervention between Eurussia and ISIS

Post  England and Wales Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:47 pm

Snarfian Federation wrote:Hello dear members of the WASC,

Following the Meetings about the Syria nuclear power plant (between ISIS and Eurussia), we concluded that this only can turn out in a long and bloody war. (Altough i love this for the WA war series) I say we need to intervene in this conflict before it is even started.

My Proposal:

• Let a Neutral party make the treaty and propose it to both of the involving nations.

• If a conflict is inevitable. Let the World Alliance Peacekeeping forces intervene in the situation. And assure safety for any humans and wildlife.

I call you all to vote!

WE as the WASC can't let this happen between two of our member states. WE cannot tollerate any more harm to the people of both party's. WE need to do something, before it is too late...

England and Wales agrees to this!
England and Wales
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(Pending) WASC intervention between Eurussia and ISIS Empty Re: (Pending) WASC intervention between Eurussia and ISIS

Post  Serenarea Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:52 am

Serenarea is in favor. The situation will surely get out of hand if we do not deescalate the situation.
Serenarea
Serenarea
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  I.S.I.S Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:46 pm

I support this too. We need UN Peacekeeping forces in ISIS to be protected from EU.
I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarfian Federation Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:59 pm

I.S.I.S wrote:I support this too. We need UN Peacekeeping forces in ISIS to be protected from EU.

This isn't about protecting you! We need to find a solution that's favorable for BOTH of you. Without someone being condemned of punished in some sort. And even if something happens, Snarfia will protect your civilians but not your nation.
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:34 am

We agree to this as long as they agree to stay neutral.
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Togana Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:13 am

Togana is attempting to meditate the crisis and find a deal that both nations can agree to. Unfortunately Isis won't give up it's right to have a nuclear energy program and EU won't allow to Isis to have any form of nuclear. Both nations are playing hard ball.

On a different note Titans can see both sides of the argument but Isis, like every nation,is able to have a energy program as long as certain circumstances are meet.
Togana
Togana
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Togana Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:14 am

Togana not Titian's BTW.
Togana
Togana
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:01 pm

@Togana

If you would like to voice your opinion about the WASC, please do so here: https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t723-wasc-global-discussions

as you are not permitted to post here when not on the council.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:04 am

This issue has been long resolved. This thread has been officially closed and moved to Dismissed Resolutions.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down