World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Dismissed) Petition to Re-Open the Thread Closed by Scouting hastily

+3
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Shockwave
I.S.I.S
7 posters

Go down

(Dismissed) Petition to Re-Open the Thread Closed by Scouting hastily Empty (Dismissed) Petition to Re-Open the Thread Closed by Scouting hastily

Post  I.S.I.S Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:24 pm

I.S.I.S
I.S.I.S
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Petition to Re-Open the Thread Closed by Scouting hastily Empty Re: (Dismissed) Petition to Re-Open the Thread Closed by Scouting hastily

Post  Shockwave Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:41 pm

Against.

You've nothing else to add but state that there's no reason. There's no reason to reopen it.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Petition to Re-Open the Thread Closed by Scouting hastily Empty Re: (Dismissed) Petition to Re-Open the Thread Closed by Scouting hastily

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:22 pm

~Edited, misread the thread.~

The discussion was opened by me and open for more than three days. There is no required course of action to close a discussion, if you wish to continue discussion you may do so in the new thread located here: https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t929-pending-relocate-the-wasc-chambers

Last edited by UnitedStatesOfScouting on Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:12 am

I support this petition. The President did not consult other WASC when he immediately closed the thread about the WASC chambers relocation and submitted a proposal. I am totally against it because there was no alternative for Mneomsyn location that I am not for.
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:40 am

I am against this as there seems to be no reason to do so. And how is this a petition?it's just a link
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Petition to Re-Open the Thread Closed by Scouting hastily Empty Eurussian Position

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:57 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:~Edited, misread the thread.~

The discussion was opened by me and open for more than three days. There is no required course of action to close a discussion, if you wish to continue discussion you may do so in the new thread located here: https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t929-pending-relocate-the-wasc-chambers

Eurussia supports the petition. We do not intend to see the simple matter of the headquarters of the Security Council become a thorny political issue among our fellow member states. The matter must be an acceptable consensus among all nation states of the world.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Togana Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:18 pm

Against. This matter was open for discussion for some time and nations lost interest to post; and no other suggestions were brought to the table besides the one I proposed. If you are against this proposal then vote on the new page. If it wins with support then it go's into affect. if it loses then it can be discussed further.
Togana
Togana
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down