World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WAPF General Meeting

+4
Great Eurussia
Lonbonia
Türkiye
United States of Europe
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WAPF General Meeting Empty WAPF General Meeting

Post  United States of Europe Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:32 pm

Official coat of arms
WAPF General Meeting 215px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_Eurogendfor_zps08b99d4d

WAPF General Meeting 85216-004-5EA2E837
Headquarters of the WAPF, Saint Petersburg (Eurussia)

Here will be held the first official meeting of the General Assembly.
They invited all members of the World Alliance Police Force.
The third member can only observe the execution of the meeting, to participate you must first join the organization.
The meeting will be held in the main building of the WAPF, in St. Petersburg (Eurussia).
Will discuss the various organizational issues.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

WAPF General Meeting Empty Re: WAPF General Meeting

Post  Türkiye Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:39 pm

A person from UTFR arrived to Headquarters of the WAPF
Türkiye
Türkiye
Powerbroker

Location : Istanbul, Turkey, Europe, World, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe

Back to top Go down

WAPF General Meeting Empty The agenda extraordinary

Post  United States of Europe Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:53 pm

We call on all nations of the WAPF to approve the project and adhere to the mission,specifying the type and the number of troops to be sent (realistic numbers)

Preamble

It is now under the eyes of all the crisis that the fall of the government Zakiristan is causing within the region.
I mean this is even more evident that many nations would invade and capture the channel Zakiristan managed on behalf of the region.
A regional law governs the management of the channel and must be respected, we can not allow the channel to end up in the wrong hands.
To do this we would like to preside over indefinitely from international troops led by WAPF.
The mission will be called "WAPF.FOR​​. Maintain the Order"

Objective

Only objective is the defense of the canal.
A channel is defined not only the channel itself, but the two bands that surround the territory of 50km to the north and the south, and an 8 km stretch of sea that surrounds it on the east and west.
Ie defense troops will respond to any attack from any country, and will block any attempt to enter the area manned by unauthorized forces.

Who participates

Can participate in all the nations that adhere to the WAPF and, for those who are already working in the defense of the canal, participation is a must.
Third countries may participate, provided they are authorized by the WAPF.
You can use both the Armed Forces (Army, Navy, Air Force, etc..) And security forces (Police Corps etc..).
The choice of which units and how many send it to the nations.

Areas of competence

The area of ​​expertise will be the territory bordering the canal to the north and south to a maximum extension of 50 km, and the stretch of sea along the canal up to a maximum of 8 km wide and 100 km long (the length of the territory to guard).
Beyond these borders, the international forces can not go.

Duration

The duration of the mission is to time indefinite.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonbonia Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:18 pm

A man from The Kingdom of Lonbonia which is a general from the Lonbonian army has been sent to the WAPF headquarters.
Lonbonia
Lonbonia
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=lonbonia

Back to top Go down

Post  United States of Europe Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:33 pm

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs Giulio Terzi, who will represent Europe at the meeting sent harsh criticism of the government eurussian.
In the note, we learn that "The WAPF (or World Alliance Police Force) is not only a police organization, but on internal security. And the threats against the channel violate a regional law, then the WAPF can intervene.
Also a change of governance from WAPF to WAAF is always possible. "
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:38 pm

The Minister of Internal Affairs arrived at the meeting room. He greeted everyone and immediately issued a statement outlining the official position of the government.

" Colleagues, we are in deep shock on how Europe is trying to drag the WAPF into the canal crisis which is a non-police matter and obviously not under the jurisdiction of the organization. Citing this principle, the European-backed proposal of WAPF intervention is illegal.

Hence, we condemn Europe and against WAPF intervention."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonbonia Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:46 pm

General O'rest, the main general of the Lonbonian Army, takes a deep breathe and says :

"I agree with the Minister of Internal Affairs, Why do the WAPF have to intervene of a a canal crysis? They don't even have enough firearm strong against Ivania!"
Lonbonia
Lonbonia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:50 pm

United States of Europe wrote:The Ministry of Foreign Affairs Giulio Terzi, who will represent Europe at the meeting sent harsh criticism of the government eurussian.
In the note, we learn that "The WAPF (or World Alliance Police Force) is not only a police organization, but on internal security. And the threats against the channel violate a regional law, then the WAPF can intervene.
Also a change of governance from WAPF to WAAF is always possible. "

"Minister, you are misleading us. When we say internal security it means internal affairs of our countries and not regional security. And please don't involve the WAPF into the warmongering attitude of your government since there is no provision in the WAPF act authorizing the organization to act as the enforcement arm of the regional government if a nation violates a regional law. If there is any, can you cite it for us?"
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  United States of Europe Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:51 pm

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, sbattend a pile of documents on his desk,in the meeting room, criticizes the political eurussian:
"The law says explicitly that the WAPF is an organization of internal security, not the police.
The mission is a security operation and stabilization, not military operations: in fact, may also participate police units.
So the WAPF has full jurisdiction.
We do not understand the reason of much controversy, and we believe that he is trying to Eurussia even here, in a place not appropriate, the disagreements that run between this country and Europe.
We also wonder why Eurussia has not rejected the mission "Restore the Order in Turkye", which was launched a few months ago and stopped by the turkish government.
The above mentioned mission was a war operation, guided WAPF.
Why Eurussia has not rejected as it is doing now?
At this point, condemn the actions of Eurussia. "
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  United States of Europe Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:57 pm

After taking a sip of water from the bottle leaning on his desk, the Minister continued:
"Our nation has never had attitudes warmongers, ever.
As already mentioned, the operation is a mission of internal security, not war.
The mission serves only to coordinate the efforts already being made to defend the canal from possible invasions, nothing else.
Responding to the general O'rest, the notra force has enough firepower to respond to a possible invasion, as they can also participate in military units. "
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:11 pm

"Minister, if you are saying not a police and only internal security. Why involve military units? Why name the organization police force? If it's not its purpose. I am also requesting this good minister to focus on the issue at hand and do not drag other issues that are not the concerns of the organization."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:15 am

Lonbonia wrote:General O'rest, the main general of the Lonbonian Army, takes a deep breathe and says :

"I agree with the Minister of Internal Affairs, Why do the WAPF have to intervene of a a canal crysis? They don't even have enough firearm strong against Ivania!"

"I strongly agree with you General. Thank you. "
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonbonia Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:51 am

"Heh, no problem, I'm just doing my duty and prove myself as a great General."
Lonbonia
Lonbonia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Türkiye Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:41 am

UTFR Minister of Foreign Affairs finally join to disscussion
''Sorry but we will not join to that operation or whatever you called it for 2 reasons.
1) Turkiye doesn't want to break relations with Ivania just after make them
2) We are a Police Organisation, not a Millitary Organisation.
Türkiye
Türkiye
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  United States of Europe Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:35 am

The minister stood up and continued talking impiedi:
"The military units are not mandatory, I want to emphasize this.
Military units are used to ensure greater protection in case of invasion of the channel, if you have not figured it.
But the operation is not a military, we should not kill or bomb anyone, we just have to maintain a secure channel, that's all.
We ask Eurussia to respond to our question: Why approved the mission "Restore the order in Turkye," a military operation in all respects?
Eurussia did not attend only because its promise of neutrality imposed him, but you certainly took issue not so much.
Turkye also approved the mission, and stopped only after the reckless actions of Zakiristan.
Because now Turkye also argues that much?
If you do not own is fine, we can also change the mandate from WAPF to WAAF."
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Arveyres Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:49 am

Lord General Celestine arrives late to the forum.
Arveyres
Arveyres
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=holy_patrician_states

Back to top Go down

Post  Türkiye Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:55 am

Well, you know why we stop it? no only because Zakiristan but because we thought it wasn't secure the region but just make a millitary opearation. I'm supportin Europa to put this topic to WAAF due they are RealArmed Forces
Türkiye
Türkiye
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  United States of Europe Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:13 am

The minister, looking at the general turkish, resumed the conversation:
Maybe we can change the governance from WAPF to WAAF.
By doing so, you would be willing to his swing?
And welcome to the representative of the HPS, as you can see, the situation is quite warm here.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:52 am

"Mr. Minister of Europe, you seem to be overwhelmed by being the leaders of several organizations. I don't want to hear anything other than WAPF related concerns. Furthermore, the mere fact that we station police forces on the zone and an attack occurs, these forces will surely get involved in an offensive. Also, the mere fact that military units will be used is not the purpose of the WAPF already. We are still rejecting any WAPF action."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonbonia Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:17 am

"Whoah there, Minister of Eurussia. Sure he is overwhelmed by being the leaders of some organizations and all that crap. But to be honest, the Military should be in WAPF concerns, why? Because the fact that the cops are just a lower-class military and bring law enforcement than the military killing people for more safety in WA. That's what we are after for. Peace, and nothing else more, In response to the canal war, nations who border Ivania should use 38% of their military, otherwise... you know, they're going to be in a HELL lot of trouble by Ivanians."

Last edited by Lonbonia on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Italic format.)
Lonbonia
Lonbonia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonbonia Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:29 am

After drinking water, the general continues.

"And that troubled nation will be Turkiye. If i wanted to cut a few slacks for my nation, invade Ivania and drink myself some nice, warm juice with orange flavour at their downfall, I would totally ask my king first for permission! And you will soon know why i will ask permission from my king.
Lonbonia
Lonbonia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:15 am

Lonbonia wrote:"Whoah there, Minister of Eurussia. Sure he is overwhelmed by being the leaders of some organizations and all that crap. But to be honest, the Military should be in WAPF concerns, why? Because the fact that the cops are just a lower-class military and bring law enforcement than the military killing people for more safety in WA. That's what we are after for. Peace, and nothing else more, In response to the canal war, nations who border Ivania should use 38% of their military, otherwise... you know, they're going to be in a HELL lot of trouble by Ivanians."

"But my good friend, General of Lonbonia, we are discussing about the WAPF, an international police organization no more, no less. We really cannot definitely discuss military issues here, since it is a very different matter. It is just unfortunate that the European leadership wants to drag the entire WAPF into the canal crisis.

Also, let me correct you. There is no canal war, it's just a crisis. There are no movements of invasion from Ivania but there are several nations who sent their forces on the canal zone for defense preparations in the event of Ivanian invasion."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonbonia Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:20 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Lonbonia wrote:"Whoah there, Minister of Eurussia. Sure he is overwhelmed by being the leaders of some organizations and all that crap. But to be honest, the Military should be in WAPF concerns, why? Because the fact that the cops are just a lower-class military and bring law enforcement than the military killing people for more safety in WA. That's what we are after for. Peace, and nothing else more, In response to the canal war, nations who border Ivania should use 38% of their military, otherwise... you know, they're going to be in a HELL lot of trouble by Ivanians."

"But my good friend, General of Lonbonia, we are discussing about the WAPF, an international police organization no more, no less. We really cannot definitely discuss military issues here, since it is a very different matter. It is just unfortunate that the European leadership wants to drag the entire WAPF into the canal crisis.

Also, let me correct you. There is no canal war, it's just a crisis. There are no movements of invasion from Ivania but there are several nations who sent their forces on the canal zone for defense preparations in the event of Ivanian invasion."
"Ugh, minister, i just meant only if the crisis will turn into a war than a mere crysis, but I agree with you on the fact considering that Europe wants to drag WAPF into the crisis, which is stupid and plain wrong for Lonbonians."
Lonbonia
Lonbonia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:18 pm

Lonbonia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:

"Ugh, minister, i just meant only if the crisis will turn into a war than a mere crysis, but I agree with you on the fact considering that Europe wants to drag WAPF into the crisis, which is stupid and plain wrong for Lonbonians."

"Definitely."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

WAPF General Meeting Empty Agenda Rejected

Post  United States of Europe Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:08 am

Following the withdrawal of threats by Ivania, the controversy turned on and the new law on the Channel, the project is rejected.
There is no reason why the mission starts.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next