World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which type of government do you support?

+13
Farshonian Empire
Krabbe
New Tarajan
Scots and Ire
chivalry
Novo Canuckia
Browera
Türkiye
Dromoda
Shirouma
Royalist Albion
Great Eurussia
New-Zealand
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which form of government do you support (In Real Life)?

Which type of government do you support?  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap49%Which type of government do you support?  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 49% 
[ 22 ]
Which type of government do you support?  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%Which type of government do you support?  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 8 ]
Which type of government do you support?  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%Which type of government do you support?  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Which type of government do you support?  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%Which type of government do you support?  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 10 ]
Which type of government do you support?  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Which type of government do you support?  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which type of government do you support?  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%Which type of government do you support?  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Which type of government do you support?  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Which type of government do you support?  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 45

Which type of government do you support?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which type of government do you support?

Post  Farshonian Empire Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:08 pm

Farshonian Empire
Farshonian Empire
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=farshonia

Back to top Go down

Which type of government do you support?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which type of government do you support?

Post  Havendes Forvenson Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:42 pm

I am surprised by the amount of people who voted for a monarchy. Not that I hold anything against queen and country being an Australian and therefore part of the commonwealth but I am surprised that a lot of people would prefer a Monarch to a President.
Havendes Forvenson
Havendes Forvenson
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:26 pm

Havendes Forvenson wrote:I am surprised by the amount of people who voted for a monarchy. Not that I hold anything against queen and country being an Australian and therefore part of the commonwealth but I am surprised that a lot of people would prefer a Monarch to a President.  

I feel like an absolute monarchy could actually work(this is from an American), as long as there is some way to impeach the monarch(besides that, they control absolutely). If a child is trained from age 0 to the day he is crowned to be a fair monarch and how to rule a country, he will probably turn out to be one. Also, for the most part (I know there are exceptions, that's why I believe we should be able to impeach them), it would be extremely hard to corrupt someone who has everything. Honestly, it's hard for me to think of anything wrong with a monarchy that allows the monarch to be impeached. That monarch would do as much as they could to maintain public opinion, and the things that they do would probably be in favor of the citizens.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:41 pm

Türkiye wrote:Well my choice is Communism:
1)  Communism is about the people running the country and the leader as a figure head.
2)  1st group to have equality for woman. It is not hypocritical as the Capitalist.
Bad things about it
1)  The government decides on what the people can have, rather than what they want. (Rather than people be greedy like corporate buissnesses) Most all businesses are owned by Government
2) Productivity is low because everyone gains same amount of money

This is the wrong version of communism. This is the communism that we know from Russia and other communist dictatorships around the world (Vietnam, Cuba, North Korea, China). True communism, like I mean what Karl Marx talked about and created Marxism which in turn, turned into communism then the many off shoots of that. You are right and wrong about this, so I will point out the wrongs. There is no figure head of the people. The people run a utopia in which there is no need for money and every one is self sufficient and self governing. EVERY one is equal, no matter sex, race, or ethnicity. There is no government so the government does not decide on anything the people do. Businesses are self regulated and have nothing to do with anything but themselves. productivity is high because there is no need for money for every one is self sufficient. That is true communism right there. We all know communism as a dictator ship and where the government controls everything. That is the complete opposite of what Karl Max said and wrote.

I prefer a fascist empire. not like the Nazi's or anything. Just a good strong fascist empire. That would be something.
The Holy Empire of Artite
The Holy Empire of Artite
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Atanosia Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:52 am

Democracy can easily be manipulated and turned into corruption paradise, the elected officials don't really care of anyone at all which could make things turn out for the worst. I've invented my own government system however which is a mix of monarchy and oligarchy. It's basically a 4 tiered senate. The first senate is the one like we see today where members are elected by citizens. The second senate has members elected from inside the senate, the second senate is like an emergency option if issues given to the senate are too high of a risk for them to solve. The third senate is unofficial publicly, it's like a council of ministers basically and members are elected by the second senate, it depends whether or not if it's given out when the elections for the third senate are held. Then comes the fourth senate, rumoured about highly by citizens, the elections for the fourth senate are totally unknown and are held at random, it consists of multiple monarchs which can make anything happen within the nation. Most likely there are about 5-8 men in the fourth senate and they must all come to an agreement on which decision they make. Then there's the unmentioned fifth senate, nicknamed "The Dark Throne". Members of the fourth senate elect one man to be in the fifth senate who has absolute power over the nation and is only known of by the government, the fourth senate members have all memories of the man elected into the fifth senate, erased. He's an unofficial leader with the highest power within the government while the official leader would be the senator with exponentially less power.
Atanosia
Atanosia
Sovereign State

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2