World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WA) Wengen Area

4 posters

Go down

(WA) Wengen Area Empty (WA) Wengen Area

Post  Texania Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:24 am

The wengen area

The Wengen area is a group of nations that grants citizens of other nations in the Wengen area to Freely live in each's other nations without a passport,Freely visit each others nations without a passport,Not have to go through immigration centers when moving from one Wengen nation to another,and eliminating border restrictions to citizens of Wengen countries.

(Its basically the schengen area)

The headquarters of the Wengen area

(WA) Wengen Area Downlo19

Requirements:

Have to have economic level above 40

Have to accept at least 2 of the things in the Application

Application form:

Contributed money(20,000$-500,000$):

Allow citizens of other nations in the Wengen area to Freely live in each's other nations without a passport:

Allow citizens of other nations in the Wengen area to Freely visit each others nations without a passport:

Allow citizens Not have to go through immigration centers when moving from one Wengen nation to another:

eliminate border restrictions to citizens of Wengen countries:

Memebers: Texania

Allow citizens of other nations in the Wengen area to Freely live in each's other nations without a passport:Texania

Allow citizens of other nations in the Wengen area to Freely visit each others nations without a passport:Texania

Allow citizens Not have to go through immigration centers when moving from one Wengen nation to another:Texania

Eliminate border restrictions to citizens of Wengen countries:Texania
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(WA) Wengen Area Empty Re: (WA) Wengen Area

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:00 am

Aaaaaaahhh! The Marquetien people are appalled that such a thing would be proposed outside the SC, much less that it is proposed at all! Marquetiens are fiercely independent and dislike outsiders.

Aside from Marquette's personal views, we urge people not to join this zone as it does not have SC backing. Since it is not run by the SC, Texania can do what he wants with the zone. He can basically control your trade if he wants. Zones like this need international democratic approval and supervision!
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:38 am

Marquette (of Pacific) wrote:Aaaaaaahhh! The Marquetien people are appalled that such a thing would be proposed outside the SC, much less that it is proposed at all! Marquetiens are fiercely independent and dislike outsiders.

Aside from Marquette's personal views, we urge people not to join this zone as it does not have SC backing. Since it is not run by the SC, Texania can do what he wants with the zone. He can basically control your trade if he wants. Zones like this need international democratic approval and supervision!
Or,if i ever do become that corrupt(Which i doubt would ever happen),your could just leave the Wengen area......

Or,i could transfer ownership of this group to eurussia if i seem so untrustable.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:01 am

Marquette (of Pacific) wrote:Aaaaaaahhh! The Marquetien people are appalled that such a thing would be proposed outside the SC, much less that it is proposed at all! Marquetiens are fiercely independent and dislike outsiders.

LOL this will just be a simple organization. If anyone wishes to join, it is up to them how will they run the organization! :-)
If this is illegal, we can ask the Court.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Yellasia Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:56 am

While I will not be joining this group for the foreseeable future, I fail to see how it is illegal. It is not so different from other non-SC approved organisations. It is not up to the SC alone to create or disband organisations, and in any case nations have a right to establish their own border policies. For the SC or the Court to strike this down would violate the right to sovereignty citing the fact that this organisation is completely voluntary.
Yellasia
Yellasia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:32 am

Whoa whoa I never said it was illegal, I was just discouraging people from joining because it's not run by the central international authority of the World Alliance.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:33 am

Texania wrote:

Or,if i ever do become that corrupt(Which i doubt would ever happen),your could just leave the Wengen area......

Or,i could transfer ownership of this group to eurussia if i seem so untrustable.
I mean no one nation should control such a zone/organization. It should be run by the council elected by the nations.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:29 am

Marquette (of Pacific) wrote:
Texania wrote:

I mean no one nation should control such a zone/organization. It should be run by the council elected by the nations.
They could have their own elected leaders within their own organization.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

(WA) Wengen Area Empty Forum Cleanup

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:02 pm

FORUM CLEANUP: Requesting the proponent of this thread to respectfully confirm if this thread remains active. If no reply is initiated within the next 24 hours, this thread will be closed. Unless revived in a later date.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down