World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Passed) Zombie Defense Policy Act

+7
United States of Europe
Europe and Asia
Dromoda
Great Eurussia
Marquette (of Pacific)
Aloia
New-Zealand
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(Passed) Zombie Defense Policy Act  Empty (Passed) Zombie Defense Policy Act

Post  New-Zealand Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:55 am

Zombie Defense Policy Act

As many of you are aware, there is supposedly an upcoming zombie invasion RP (That is NS Wide) coming up. Last time, our region was caught off guard and failed horribly at the RP. This time we should lay down some rules and a plan that will hopefully ensure we succeed this time.

Rules :
1) Any people choosing the "Export" will be immediately EJECTED

2) People are told to select the "Research" option, as due to the high inactivity of this region, this is the only way to win. Last time we were 1 stage away from a cure and we only had 5 people researching, if we have everyone possible researching the cure we will most definitely find one.

3) People are told NOT to select the "Kill" option as it is not going to succeed due to the inactive nations of the region acting as massive breeding zones for the zombies. Though those who select this option will not be immediately ejected, they probably will face regional scrutiny.

Additional Arrangements :

1) The delegate is to be granted executive powers for the duration of the Zombie RP and ONLY for the duration of the Zombie RP. This ensures that even when the founder is offline, the delegate may eject any nations found to be exporting. However I stress that once the RP ends, the delegate will immediately loose his executive powers.

Last edited by New-Zealand on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new-zealand

Back to top Go down

(Passed) Zombie Defense Policy Act  Empty Re: (Passed) Zombie Defense Policy Act

Post  New-Zealand Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:55 am

I vote in FAVOUR
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

(Passed) Zombie Defense Policy Act  Empty Re: (Passed) Zombie Defense Policy Act

Post  Aloia Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:59 am

Aloia votes in favor.
Aloia
Aloia
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aloia

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:59 am

The United Kingdom of Greater Marquette hereby votes AGAINST this resolution. We should not infringe on nations' sovereign choice to choose how they handle zombies in their nations! DON'T TREAD ON ME!
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(Passed) Zombie Defense Policy Act  Empty Eurussian Position

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:35 pm

Eurussia would like to seek clarification on these proposal. (1) What are the exact dates should the Delegate be granted and withdrawn executive controls over the region? And (2) How will the World Alliance benefit from this Zombie Defense Policy?
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:13 pm

we need a list of nations we can count on
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:42 pm

I'll pick the research option.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  United States of Europe Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:58 pm

I would say the WAAF, by setting up a special division, would deal with all operational matters (concerning the containment of expansionism zombies and their "disinfestation").
We ask the creator of the law to give an explanation on this.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:34 pm

Don't infringe on a nation's sovereign right to choose how they act! It is in the current constitution and is in the one we're about to adopt.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  United States of Europe Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Marquette (of Pacific) wrote:Don't infringe on a nation's sovereign right to choose how they act! It is in the current constitution and is in the one we're about to adopt.
Marquette, this law does not violate absolutely sovereign rights of individual nations.
All laws, organizations, unions have been proposed until now always voluntary, but for this law that is not possible.
A zombie apocalypse, which seems a real risk, calls into question the very existence of the region, there is a risk a total collapse of civilization.
It is not a matter for individual nations, is an issue that affects every single country, every single individual.
So, we can not allow nations manage the crisis on their own, in an uncoordinated and inconsistent, as this has obvious deleterious effects.
The rules for the management of any crisis MUST be SUPRANATIONAL, JOINT and OBBLIGATORY for all nations in the region.
Nations must act in a COORDINATED way and COOPERATE following these rules, SUPERVISED and MANAGED by a supranational body (the Security Council).
In conditions in which the human race is at risk, the rights of self-determination, unfortunately, fell.

Moreover, we ask New Zealand to respond to our concerns about the WAAF.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:19 pm

I am happy to have the WAAF co-ordinate the zombie counter attacks. However, I ask Europa (as the head of WAAF) to have Freedom Planita and I as official advisors and put us second in command for the duration of the Zombie Apocolypse.

Eurussia, I beleive it starts at Holloween and goes for 48 hours. Freedom Planita know more about the timing.

Marquette, this law is only enforced for a brief period of time. We are just trying to win the RP this time.
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:51 pm

Marquette is still AGAINST this policy.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:45 am

Eurussia requests to revive the discussions.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:05 am

The United Kingdom of Greater Marquette will not accept or research any psychotic cure that defies the Word of God. That is final.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:37 am

New-Zealand wrote:I am happy to have the WAAF co-ordinate the zombie counter attacks. However, I ask Europa (as the head of WAAF) to have Freedom Planita and I as official advisors and put us second in command for the duration of the Zombie Apocolypse.

Eurussia, I beleive it starts at Holloween and goes for 48 hours. Freedom Planita know more about the timing.

Marquette, this law is only enforced for a brief period of time. We are just trying to win the RP this time.
As I have the largest defense budget of any ACTIVE nation, I ask to also be placed as an advisor to the WAAF.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Arveyres Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:27 am

HPS is against the movement on the grounds of Marquette's earlier argument, not the latest.
Arveyres
Arveyres
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=holy_patrician_states

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:47 pm

Europe and Asia wrote:
New-Zealand wrote:I am happy to have the WAAF co-ordinate the zombie counter attacks. However, I ask Europa (as the head of WAAF) to have Freedom Planita and I as official advisors and put us second in command for the duration of the Zombie Apocolypse.

As I have the largest defense budget of any ACTIVE nation, I ask to also be placed as an advisor to the WAAF.
do you have the largest budget?

becouse when and how did that happened? Razz

http://www.nationstates.net/page=compare/nations=dromoda/censusid=46?add_nation=Europe+and+asia
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:14 pm

I advice everyone to comprehend this NS News.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=news/2013/10/27/index.html

I think we are all missing the point. Of course, I have experienced the Zombie Day myself and we should understand those who haven't experience that. My point here is that, yes it is an RP scenario but we should not limit ourselves to that because at the end of the day, the determining factor if we will be successful in surviving that Zombie Day is what position or choice are we going to take as a whole region!
To tell you, creating a story out of this should be the last. What we need to discuss is the THREE CHOICES on the ISSUE that will be released that day. It is either our government will just do nothing and choose to become ZOMBIES, either EXTERMINATE those infected, or research for a CURE. And we have to decide what will be the only OPTION that all governments must follow!
And if we find that choice, we would need to decide if we have to LOCK DOWN the region or EJECT those who won't cooperate. The bottomline is there must be unity in ALL NATIONS and unfortunately we need to face the fact that only a HANDFUL is active. And that WEAKENS our stand our stand as united World Alliance.
So we have to make the drastic choices NOW so we could disseminate the regionwide policy as early as possible to prepare everybody. All of us.
That is why understand the content of the LINK!

BUT, this is all just a Halloween feature. We could either NEGLECT this and LET the day pass and see the World Alliance in the bottom ranks of the Zombie Day Survival Statistics! Or join the fun! :-D
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:53 pm

We should all choose the Research option. It is the only way to actually win the thing, in a region of our size, if we get all the active nations to research, we will have a cure by lunch time.
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:55 pm

Dromoda wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:

http://www.nationstates.net/page=compare/nations=dromoda/censusid=46?add_nation=Europe+and+asia
You'll notice I said active. You're not active enough in RP.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

(Passed) Zombie Defense Policy Act  Empty Eurussian Vote

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:47 pm

New-Zealand wrote:Zombie Defense Policy

As many of you are aware, there is supposedly an upcoming zombie invasion RP (That is NS Wide) coming up. Last time, our region was caught off guard and failed horribly at the RP. This time we should lay down some rules and a plan that will hopefully ensure we succeed this time.

Rules :
1) Any people choosing the "Export" will be immediately EJECTED

2) People are told to select the "Research" option, as due to the high inactivity of this region, this is the only way to win. Last time we were 1 stage away from a cure and we only had 5 people researching, if we have everyone possible researching the cure we will most definitely find one.

3) People are told NOT to select the "Kill" option as it is not going to succeed due to the inactive nations of the region acting as massive breeding zones for the zombies. Though those who select this option will not be immediately ejected, they probably will face regional scrutiny.

Additional Arrangements :

1) The delegate is to be granted executive powers for the duration of the Zombie RP and ONLY for the duration of the Zombie RP. This ensures that even when the founder is offline, the delegate may eject any nations found to be exporting. However I stress that once the RP ends, the delegate will immediately loose his executive powers.
Eurussia votes in favor. And I propose that we lock down the region throughout the Zombie Day Period.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  United States of Europe Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:27 pm

Propose to create at the Wold Alliance Armed Forces the WAAZC (World Alliance Anti-Zombie Commission).
A specialized and decentralized structure within the organization, which will be managed by New Zealand (in my opinion, the most experienced in the field of zombie rp).
Will have their bodies specialized in the containment and elimination of zombies, equipped with all the necessary equipment and vehicles, including centers for identification, containment and decontamination removable.
will be stationed at bases in the region that has the WAAF.
And, being provided with logistical forces projection own, can be displaced in any point of the region in a few hours.
The research facilities and the main bases will be in the "International WAAF Base" (place safer than not exist).
The WAAZC will act as a point of coordination among the various nations, as well as important support.
As a zombie apocalypse is too high a risk, the forces of WAAZC can intervene in individual nations without authorization or notice, in more serious cases.
Unfortunately, it is necessary to provide the WAAZC of these special powers.
Immediately we will propose a law on this subject.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:55 pm

Europe and Asia wrote:
Dromoda wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:

You'll notice I said active. You're not active enough in RP.
im more than 4 hours a day active sometimes 8 hours.

so i want you to take that back
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:11 pm

Sorry Europe and Asia, but it's still incorrect. The active nation with the largest defense forces is Antanares ^^

http://www.nationstates.net/page=compare/nations=antanares+europe_and_asia/censusid=46?add_nation=Dromoda
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:18 am

Holy Patrician States wrote:HPS is against the movement on the grounds of Marquette's earlier argument, not the latest.
My position on this act has remained the same. We will be forced to take military action or to deport the zombies if there is no proper cure.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next