World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Passed) Fashonia Neutral Intervention

+5
Atletius
New Tarajan
Ireland
New-Zealand
Great Eurussia
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

(Passed) Fashonia Neutral Intervention - Page 2 Empty Re: (Passed) Fashonia Neutral Intervention

Post  United States of Europe Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:12 am

As Secretary-General of the various regional organizations, I plead FOR the bill as amended.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(Passed) Fashonia Neutral Intervention - Page 2 Empty Re: (Passed) Fashonia Neutral Intervention

Post  New Tarajan Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:03 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:I know to be a bit pedantic sometimes, but I would suggest that the two Articles I proposed should be written as a separate annex (or separate Sections) instead of putting them together, since they need to be exposed exactly as I wrote them (alternatively, it could create some problems: for example, the Article 1, as reported in the new text is far more shorter, and it does not provide for the completeness of the original Article).

For god sake, I made your proposal very simple with the exact and same thought and application since I don't want nations complain on reading so long proposals that they will just vote for it for the sake of just voting for it. Worst, others won't even bother reading them!
If you don't like it, just say against! Don't complicate small things and the proposal is too long already for the simple objective of deploying the WAAF. That's it. And I will not make it longer anymore unless there are other good additions to make. Just vote for it.

Eurussia, I'm not complaining for little things. Otherwise, why diplomatic documents are always so complicated? Because they have to manage complicated situation.

Now, I'll explain it with a simple example based on our situation: one secessionist State will find a protector, outside of the regular peace resolution process. Then, it will happen that this State, facing the possibility of re-annexation to Farshonia, will ask for annexation by the protector State. Of course, in this case there will be no use of force and no coercion, but there will be a territorial acquisition. Your "summary" of my two Articles does not provide a response for such a situation, while the text I proposed make it possible to manage them too. If we want to be sure that everything will be ok, we need to be extremely careful, also on what appear to be "little things".

And, apart for this reason, it's also a question of correctness: if someone proposed a text, and that text is approved by the others, it's at least uncorrect not to insert it in its entirety.
Finally, I wish to remember you that, since I'm President of this Council, I SHALL DECIDE when the vote begins and when there's no more need for amendments. I don't want to appear rude, but that is a fact.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:29 am

New Tarajan wrote:
Now, I'll explain it with a simple example based on our situation: one secessionist State will find a protector, outside of the regular peace resolution process. Then, it will happen that this State, facing the possibility of re-annexation to Farshonia, will ask for annexation by the protector State. Of course, in this case there will be no use of force and no coercion, but there will be a territorial acquisition. Your "summary" of my two Articles does not provide a response for such a situation, while the text I proposed make it possible to manage them too. If we want to be sure that everything will be ok, we need to be extremely careful, also on what appear to be "little things"

Eurussia is enlightened by these explanations. Hence, we approve of adding the complete text to the proposal.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

(Passed) Fashonia Neutral Intervention - Page 2 Empty Proposal Update

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:39 am

Great Eurussia wrote:

FARSHONIA NEUTRAL INTERVENTION
Authored by the Empire of Great Eurussia
Citing the complexity of the situation in Farshonia following the secessionist movements in the country that resulted to the fragile standoff between two opposing sides where one supports the secessionists states while the other supports the legitimate Farshonian Govrrnment. And despite the on-going ceasefire after our calls to the international community, the Eurussian Empire, as a responsible member of this Council, requests for a Neutral Party to oversee the ceasefire to allow the international community reach an amicable solution for Farshonia.

Section 1) The World Alliance do hereby recognize that the Empire of Farshonia is an independent sovereign state that is currently engaging secessionism to seek for a peaceful solutiom for the people of Farshonia. Hence, such peace shall perpetually be maintained until a peaceful resolution has been achieved.
Section 2) The World Alliance Armed Forces is hereby ordered to deploy its units throughout Farshonia to maintain a neutral force in maintaining peace in Farshonia.
Section 3) The World Alliance Humanitarian Organization is hereby ordered to deploy its units throughout Farshonia to maintain a neutral humanitarian mission in aid to the Government of Farshonia in providing immediate assistance to the people of Farshonia.
Section 4) The World Alliance Department of Security & Justice is hereby ordered to deploy its units throughout Farshonia to secure critical national infrastructure and installations in providing necessary internal security for the people of Farshonia.
Section 5) The World Alliance, recognizing Farshonia, in all its parts, as subjected, under International Law and the fundamental principles of the WA Constitution, solely to the sovereign rights of its people, will thus not recognize any territorial acquisition made by a third power (defined as not part of the Farshonian Empire as previously to this crisis) in the Farshonian territory (defined as the territory hold by the Empire before the beginning of this crisis), no matter if done through the use of force or political and economical pressure and coercion.
Section 6) In case of disintegration of the fundamental institutions in the Empire of Farshonia and in the secessionist territories, the World Alliance will be empowered of the management of the territories of the Empire of Farshonia, through the necessary WA Organizations, with the specific aim to create the ground for a rebirth of an independent government. The case for the implementation of this Article will be decided by the Council, which will manage it according to the WA Constitution, eventually after consultation with representatives of the Organizations on the field. In every case, the implementation of this Article will not undermine the application of Art. 1, which will keep its validity.
Section 7) Any state which violates the provisions of this intervention is considered a hostility against the World Alliance and violation of the Constitution. Thus, all provisions of this intervention shall be automatically revoked if peace is achieved in Farshonia which must be certified by the neutral institutions of the world, the WAAF Secretary General, WAHO Secretary General, WADSJ Secretary General, and WA Secretary General. And due notification to the WA Council.

Eurussia hereby presents the final text of the proposed Neutral Intervention hence, we also presents its status within the WA Council due to the following votes.
FOR - Eurussia, New Zealand, Atletius
AGAINST - 0
ABSTENTION - Arveyres
PENDING - Shirouma, Aloia, New Tarajan
SUPPORT - Ireland, Europe

Last edited by Great Eurussia on Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrections)
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Shirouma Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:46 am

I am NOT in favour here, not yet, I want to watch what comes out of this discussion first.

Last edited by Shirouma on Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Shirouma
Shirouma
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:48 am

Shirouma wrote:I am not for the bill here, not yet, I want to watch what comes out of this discussion first.

Okay thanks for clarifying. Let's just wait for the formal instructions from the President of the WA Council.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:05 am

Very well, it seems that your counting is valid.
Thanks also for applying the amendments as requested.
We can continue hearing the opinion of the other members of the Council, who can cast their vote right now.

Meanwhile, New Tarajan declares to be IN FAVOUR of the new act.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shirouma Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:55 am

As it all looks cleared out, I am in favour hope this can help Farshonia recover.
Shirouma
Shirouma
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aloia Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:15 am

Aloia votes IN FAVOR of the bill as amended.
Aloia
Aloia
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aloia

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:00 pm

FOR - Eurussia, New Zealand, Atletius, New Tarajan, Shirouma, Aloia
AGAINST - 0
ABSTENTION - Arveyres
SUPPORT - Ireland, Europe
Eurussia believes that the proposed intervention has passed. Nevertheless, it is now in effect and for formality's sake, let us await for the confirmation of the President of the WA Council. (New Tarajan, please quote the final text of the law when you confirm its passage.)
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:23 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:

FARSHONIA NEUTRAL INTERVENTION
Authored by the Empire of Great Eurussia
Citing the complexity of the situation in Farshonia following the secessionist movements in the country that resulted to the fragile standoff between two opposing sides where one supports the secessionists states while the other supports the legitimate Farshonian Govrrnment. And despite the on-going ceasefire after our calls to the international community, the Eurussian Empire, as a responsible member of this Council, requests for a Neutral Party to oversee the ceasefire to allow the international community reach an amicable solution for Farshonia.

Section 1) The World Alliance do hereby recognize that the Empire of Farshonia is an independent sovereign state that is currently engaging secessionism to seek for a peaceful solutiom for the people of Farshonia. Hence, such peace shall perpetually be maintained until a peaceful resolution has been achieved.
Section 2) The World Alliance Armed Forces is hereby ordered to deploy its units throughout Farshonia to maintain a neutral force in maintaining peace in Farshonia.
Section 3) The World Alliance Humanitarian Organization is hereby ordered to deploy its units throughout Farshonia to maintain a neutral humanitarian mission in aid to the Government of Farshonia in providing immediate assistance to the people of Farshonia.
Section 4) The World Alliance Department of Security & Justice is hereby ordered to deploy its units throughout Farshonia to secure critical national infrastructure and installations in providing necessary internal security for the people of Farshonia.
Section 5) The World Alliance, recognizing Farshonia, in all its parts, as subjected, under International Law and the fundamental principles of the WA Constitution, solely to the sovereign rights of its people, will thus not recognize any territorial acquisition made by a third power (defined as not part of the Farshonian Empire as previously to this crisis) in the Farshonian territory (defined as the territory hold by the Empire before the beginning of this crisis), no matter if done through the use of force or political and economical pressure and coercion.
Section 6) In case of disintegration of the fundamental institutions in the Empire of Farshonia and in the secessionist territories, the World Alliance will be empowered of the management of the territories of the Empire of Farshonia, through the necessary WA Organizations, with the specific aim to create the ground for a rebirth of an independent government. The case for the implementation of this Article will be decided by the Council, which will manage it according to the WA Constitution, eventually after consultation with representatives of the Organizations on the field. In every case, the implementation of this Article will not undermine the application of Art. 1, which will keep its validity.
Section 7) Any state which violates the provisions of this intervention is considered a hostility against the World Alliance and violation of the Constitution. Thus, all provisions of this intervention shall be automatically revoked if peace is achieved in Farshonia which must be certified by the neutral institutions of the world, the WAAF Secretary General, WAHO Secretary General, WADSJ Secretary General, and WA Secretary General. And due notification to the WA Council.

Very well. I recognize the counting as correct.
Thus, I hereby declare the Farshonia Neutral Intervention Act actually in effect.

OOC: Please, Eurussia, for the next time, leave me decide when the bill is in effect, before proclaiming so also in front of other organizations Smile
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2