World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shraman Conference on Kennyland

+5
Ivania
Europe and Asia
Ireland
Dromoda
New Tarajan
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shraman Conference on Kennyland - Page 2 Empty Re: Shraman Conference on Kennyland

Post  New-Zealand Mon May 26, 2014 2:44 pm

PM Jonathan Williams

Shraman Conference on Kennyland - Page 2 David-Cunliffe-at-2013-Labour-Party-conference-nov2013--Getty-Images

"My apologise honourable delegates for my late arrival. As you are all aware, my nation has currently stationed forces alongside Ivania in KennyLand to fend off any Dromodian invasion force. As far as we are aware, the "Jillin" islands are currently in all legal terms held by Kennyland, however, the Dromodian government refutes these legalities on the grounds that it used to be theirs. As far as we can see, this is about as legal and justified as Novo Canuckia showing up on our doorstep and claiming ownership of part or all of New Zealand as we used to be 'their land', as we were once their colony and thus territory. Therefore as per international laws (WA Law) the actions of the Dromodian government is quite clearly illegal, and unjust. As a result the Social Democracy is merely honouring the sovereignty of independent nations and upholding international law by deploying a DEFENCE force to secure the perimeter of the Jillin Islands from any unjust aggression. Again, I emphasise that my force is a DEFENCE force and are under strict orders not to engage unless fired upon. Infact, I will admit right here and now that in the case of a war, my nation will take an absolute thrashing from the Dromodian military might, thus it is in my nations best intentions to remain uninvolved in this conflict. However, it is my nations duty to protect the rights of the weak. That is why my nation now embarks on a damn near suicide mission standing directly in the line of fire of the Dromodian military might, simply because we refuse to abandon the fundamentals our society was built upon. We will not bow down to the bully, WE WILL MOST CERTAINLY NOT!

That said, I am quite relieved to have this conference, as war is most definitely not a favourable option for us. We would love to find a just diplomatic solution for this, but counting the clearly illegal nature of the Dromodian government on this issue, combined with their continual dismissal of international law, I honestly cannot imagine us reaching a compromise, as a comprise itself would be illegal. As far as legality goes, Dromoda is not entitled to even one centimetre of Jillin's soil. I do hope we reach a peaceful solution to this issue, but if push does come to shove, we will not hesitate to go down in a blaze of glory. We'll inevitably get knocked out, but we'll make sure to get some solid hits in first."
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new-zealand

Back to top Go down

Shraman Conference on Kennyland - Page 2 Empty Re: Shraman Conference on Kennyland

Post  New Tarajan Mon May 26, 2014 7:14 pm

PM Marquis Uriel Van De Groot

"Mr. Williams, it's an honour to finally meet you. Welcome in Shraman!
We appreciate the words of New-Zealand, but we are sure that a military confrontation will not come out. We are to search for peace, and I am sure we will achieve it here."
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Mon May 26, 2014 7:35 pm

PM Jonathan Williams

"It is a pleasure to finally be here, but I wish it were on more pleasant circumstances. Regardless, I hope you are correct as far as conflict goes, though I still hold my reservations over this conference. 

Also, I have just received correction from my advisors. It turns out that even though NZ is heavily outnumbered by Dromodian forces. The forces of Ivania and Eurasia easily make up for it. Eurasia itself outguns Dromoda, and Ivania combined with us can deal with that of Dromodas sympathisers. It will be a close war, so I would just like to take back the statements I made earlier about a war being quite one sided."
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon May 26, 2014 7:56 pm

"Well, this only demonstrates us the truth behind our previous statements: in any case, in a war no side really wins. Thus, we need now more than even to resolve this issue peacefully."
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Mon May 26, 2014 8:06 pm

Mr.Ang

Shraman Conference on Kennyland - Page 2 120511134229_hong_lei_chinese_spokesman_640x360_bbc_nocredit
"But Mr.Jonathan. the Dromodian Force is also backed by the Chatham islands,Havenburg,Eurussia and Articmania with Texania providing us material. you all can take us Dromodians. but not all of our friends. We have more men, More material, And more supplies."
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon May 26, 2014 8:13 pm

"Honourable delegates,
this is not the place for measuring your own forces. This is a table for peace, not for war.
Thus, the Kingdom of New Tarajan wishes to propose you a possible solution we are working on actually..."
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Catham Islands Mon May 26, 2014 10:41 pm

The Honorable Sir Till Lindemann

Shraman Conference on Kennyland - Page 2 Brazil10

"Of course the Kiwis come here spouting military figures and parading how much better they are from the rest of us. The Shraman conference was created with the intention of finding a peaceful solution to the dispute over Jillin Island, not throwing idle threats toward each other. Jillin Island is a place of historic and cultural importance to the Dromodian people and we have recognised this fact even after it was torn away through barbaric enemies. Surely the fact that Kennyland officials have chosen not to even turn up or respond to calls  reinforces their indifference over the island. One could even go so far as to say that major powers of the oppostion are only engaging in the situation as a way to flex their military muscles and somehow justify their overfunded standing armies. Let Kennyland speak for themselves!!"

New-Zealand wrote: As far as we can see, this is about as legal and justified as Novo Canuckia showing up on our doorstep and claiming ownership of part or all of New Zealand as we used to be 'their land', as we were once their colony and thus territory.
This is a poor example of how the Jillin Island dispute should be interpretted and reflects a very short scoped understanding of international diplomacy. Seriously, almost as bad as John Key (OOC). You and Novo Canuckia have bilateral relations and agreements where they recognise you as an independent state. On the other hand, Dromoda has never recognised Jillin Island as being taken away from them (nor have we for that matter), nor has any agreement or treaty been signed that says such. To Dromoda, and apparently many others, Jillin Island has been illegally annexed (either by Kennyland or one of its predecessors). No we seek justice in having the island returned to its rightful owner. Jillin Island was and always will exist in Dromoda. Jillin Island is Dromoda!!

OOC: If Ivania really does know Kennyland in real-life, get them on here. If they really care about the island they will show. If not... well it's pretty obvious.

Last edited by The Catham Islands on Mon May 26, 2014 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had a Red Bull after work, now my mind is racing with ideas and I can't sleep)
The Catham Islands
The Catham Islands
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon May 26, 2014 11:07 pm

"Welcome, Honourable Sir Lindemann, in Shraman. We are glad to have you here, at the Conference.
I agree that this is not the place for threats, as I have already said, and I am pretty sure every body will agree on that. I would like, however, to express my disagreements about what you said on Kennyland: it is clear that, unfortunately, the Kenny government had no other choice that to delegate Ivania for representation, otherwise I am sure that a Kenny representative would have been here since the very beginning.

Now, since obviously both sides have their own righteous concerns, the Kingdom of New Tarajan would like to propose a possible solution over the issue.
That is, namely, to neutralize the island.
Let me explain, in order to avoid confusions; and, first of all, let me summarize the actual situation:

- the People's Republic of Dromoda claims that, both for cultural and historical reasons, the island belongs to Kyongdong since its colonial past;

- on the other side, Kennyland, here represented by Ivania, rejects these claims, and call for keeping full sovereignty over it;

Now, there are many geopolitical concerns on the issue: not only there is the risk of a world war between powerful countries, but, giving a quick look over the map, there are also risks for international trade, since the island is in the center between the Turkiye, Eurasia and Dromoda Sea. Its geopolitical importance is unquestionable.
Consequently, here comes our idea: all the countries involved will sign an agreement, where the island will be kept under the sovereignty of Kennyland. However, at the same time, it will receive a Special Statute as autonomous region, with specific administrative freedoms; no country will be allowed to deploy military forces in it, instead that in very specific cases, such as natural disasters or attack brought by a third power; Dromodian people living in the island will have their freedoms guaranteed by the Kennyland government and the signatory powers as well; international trade will be completely free, nor it will possible any attempt to interrupt or influence it with any mean; the People's Republic of Dromoda will have the right to send a Special Consul to the island, in order to oversee the respect of the freedoms of the Dromodian people; moreover, all the signatory Powers will send a representative to a Special Commission which will have the duty to oversee over the respect of the entire agreement as well."
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivania Tue May 27, 2014 12:34 am

Supreme Comrade Zhonah Luca

Shraman Conference on Kennyland - Page 2 2dbnvvd

"Our gracious host is correct, we should not turn this peace conference into a sword waving contest. Instead we must talk of peace. The proposal given to us by the honorable PM Van De Groot is respectable, but KennyLandic control is imperative. For in the WA constitution it is stated "The World Alliance shall respect the inherent rights of each member state, which include, but not limited to, the following: right to exist, right to self defense, right to free association, right to express opinion, right to self determination, right to due process and fair trial, right to participate in the World Assembly, right to enter into treaties and agreements, right to exercise sovereignty and independence, and right to exercise due powers by the Founder.
" Sovereignty  is important and we are willing to defend it.
"

OOC: I'll let him know
Ivania
Ivania
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Imperial Tokugawa Tue May 27, 2014 1:02 am

Imperial Tokugawa is hereby seeking forgiveness for the late Arrival of our Delegate in this meetings

Our Delegate is the Ambassador to the New Tarajan

Shraman Conference on Kennyland - Page 2 Geraphian20130310162721477
Ambassador To New Tarajan Akitaka Saiki

I am hereby attending in this meeting as a delegate of the Imperial Tokugawa
Imperial Tokugawa
Imperial Tokugawa
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Tue May 27, 2014 2:06 pm

PM Jonathan Williams

"I'll have you know Sir Lindemann that it was not us who initiated this military talk. It was in fact Dromoda who first threatened war with the promise of our assured defeat. I was merely refuting the one sided nature of this hypothetical war, and pointing out that our side do stand a fairly decent chance if war were to break out. Regardless, I have to agree with you on your statement about the lack of a KennyLand presence in this conference. I too believe that KennyLand must be present in this conference, especially since this is quite an important issue for their nation. 

That said, I have to disagree with your statement over "Jillin" having been Illegally annexed. Jillin is for all legal purposes under the governing of the KennyLand government. I do not understand where you got the idea that it is KennyLand carrying out the illegal action here (OOC : "Jillin" was never under Dromoda. It was initially claimed as land by SwagYoloLand and later by KennyLand. Dromoda simply made up this "Jillin" RP and it's ownership backstory. It never actually happened. As per regional rules, he's not allowed to take this land unless the Parliament (and Court) or KennyLand approves. Dromoda actually tried to invade this island before, back when it was under "SwagYoloLand"). Jillin may have been Dromoda a long long time ago, but it is KennyLand now. We cannot in our right minds support the illegal invasion of an innocent nation. But, like I said earlier, I am quite disappointed by the lack of KennyLand presence. I'm actually starting to doubt if my nation should actually put it's neck on the line for an issue that KennyLand doesn't seem to really care about. I will give it a while longer though, as the Ivanian delegate has promised to attempt to get direct KennyLand involvement in this crisis.
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Tue May 27, 2014 6:23 pm

"Ambassador Saiki, it's a pleasure to see you here. Welcome.
Your Excellency Mr. Williams, I am sure that the government of Kennyland is not here not for its own choice. I have full trust in the Ivanian representation, however, to be able to represent the Kennyland position at this Conference.

Moreover, I wish to say to the Supreme Comrade that, under our proposal, the sovereignty will remain to Kennyland, of course, but under the conditions expressed by the agreement.
Thus, I would like to hear the opinion of everybody. If our proposal will be deemed to be feasible, we could have resolved this issue once and for all."
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Tue May 27, 2014 7:58 pm

Deputy Premier Mortinson, Europe and Asia

"Eurasia agrees with Ivania and New-Zealand. While we have made it apparent that we support a peaceful outcome to this debacle, the control of the island by KennyLand is unquestionable. KennyLand has had a territorial claim to the island long before Dromoda has. While we support the Tarajani proposal, we feel that the island should not be changed to a special autonomous zone. It is under the control of KennyLand and should remain as such. Dromoda has no claim to the island other than a small minority of Dromodians living on the island. Moreover, we agree with the position of New Zealand. KennyLand must be present for this conference."
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Tue May 27, 2014 9:54 pm

"So we need to hear Kennyland official stance over the proposal.
I wish to underline, in the meanwhile, than the term "special autonomous zone" does not infring in any way the sovereign authority of Kennyland over the island, while it is related exclusively to the local administration.
Moreover, we believe the most important point is the neutralization of the island."
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Wed May 28, 2014 1:19 am

"Antanares will support every kind of solution for the sake of the peace and the stable of the World. We agreed with the position of Eurasia for a special commission for a island without military forces. Antanares will support, also, every act to defend the sovereignty of Kennyland. Thanks"
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivania Wed May 28, 2014 7:44 am

OOC: KennyLand will be on when he can he coaches baseball and has quote a workload so be patient.
Ivania
Ivania
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Wed May 28, 2014 7:47 pm

Ivania wrote:OOC: KennyLand will be on when he can he coaches baseball and has quote a workload so be patient.

OOC: Thank you for informing us. Indeed, I' tried to making them (Eurussia and Dromoda) understand that Kennyland cannot answer right now not for his own choice but.....you know....
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Thu May 29, 2014 9:18 am

Minister for Foreign Affairs-Ireland

Laurent Fabius

"We are happy to be here today after leaving the Moscow Peace Conference. We just want to see peace and we want to see it soon.But we must wait for Kennyland to speak.We will support any solution that might bring forth peace.We believe both nations might have legitimate claims to the Jillin Islands but the final decision is not for me to decide."
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Fri May 30, 2014 12:40 am

"Welcome, Your Excellency Fabius, in Shraman.
It's a pleasure to have you here, today. We are still waiting for Kennyland response, indeed."
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Fri May 30, 2014 5:55 am

The people's republic runs out of patience and we're ready to strike.

the agreements what are proposed to us are not or not even close to what we see as ours. now we are a people who are able to negotiate and to take risks.

if this conference can't come up with a deal we can accept we have nothing to do here.
we are not the victims and we are gonna take back what is ours. the good way or the bad way. it is from now of the duty of this conference to give us a proper deal. not something we have no interest in, nor profit from.
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Fri May 30, 2014 6:14 am

"We respectfully ask to the Dromodian delegate to keep calm.
We are waiting for the official position of the Kennylandic Government over the issue, which is fundamental for any further diplomatic move.
Thus, threatening any kind of military action would not help anybody, Dromoda at the first place."

New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Fri May 30, 2014 6:35 am

Deputy Premier Mortinson, Europe and Asia

"We ask our Dromodian friend to listen to reason. Dromoda will gain nothing but contempt and condemnation with such bellicose remarks. Diplomacy is the key here, not military forces. We do request the presence of the KennyLandic Representative as soon as possible, or to send their response through the Ivanian Delegate/"
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Fri May 30, 2014 2:01 pm

Prime Minister Jonathan Williams

"Listen here Mr. Ang. We're not going to sit here and listen to this uncompromising slander. You seem to for some reason believe we are here to please you, we are here to attempt to find a peaceful, yet just, solution to the issue. You are in no way capable of demanding some land or profit from a scenario were you yourself are committing an illegal action. The bottom line is, think twice. Simply cause you throw around some fancy stats and talk tough isn't going to make us back down, I'm going to tell you right now that we have many, and I mean many, nations siding with us. My cabinet ministers back home have been very busy over the past few days, and support has been secured, lots of it too. 

Regardless, we are not here to trash talk each other and threaten military actions. Now I suggest you sit back down, and talk about this in a civilised manner, you are in no position to be demanding things of us. I honestly do want to find a peaceful issue to this, and I'm sure you want to as well. If not for your nation, but for your people. War is not a favourable option, and it is our duty, as the delegates of this conference, to find a peaceful solution and ultimately save lives. If we let the frustration get the better of us and allow these talks to break down, we will not be harmed, but millions will and the onus will be on us. We will have condemned millions of sons and daughters... mother,brothers and sisters to death simply because we let ourselves go. Is this really what you want Mr. Ang? Are you willing to condemn innocents to death because you couldn't be patient over a small island?"
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:33 pm

"I deeply thank both the Eurasian and New-Zealand delegates for their remarks.
Now, since a response from Kennyland has not yet come to us, I would like to ask to our Dromodian friends if they wish to propose us some good, fair alternative to the options already proposed here.
Alternatively, we would be glad to hear the Dromodian opinion about the compromise we have designed and proposed here.
Thank you."
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:32 pm

"Seeing that the question passed to the Council and to the Court of Justice and seeing that most members of this honorable Conference founds a way to assure the peace and the security of the Jyllin Island, I think we can say that the Conference was a success, counting that, despite the opposition of some nations and their intention to assure only the power of the stronger on the weaker, we have found a new way of collaboration to oppose ourselves to the imperialism of some nation"
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next