World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Embassy) Coalition of Democratic Nations

2 posters

Go down

(Embassy) Coalition of Democratic Nations Empty (Embassy) Coalition of Democratic Nations

Post  Amerionia Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:53 pm

The Coalition of Democratic Nations

(Embassy) Coalition of Democratic Nations BmaXObz

The Coalition of Democratic Nations commonly called CDN, is a democratic region in Nationstates. The Coalition is led by Prime Minister and Founder Quevola and Deputy Prime Minister Rutannia and governed by an elected Parliament. The Coalition is a multinational parliamentary region, with a Westminster system of unicameral parliamentary government.

The Coalition's GDP (nominal) is NS$ 6,791,987,204,315,910.00, and its GDP (nominal) per capita is NS$ 22,500.38, with it's Human Development Index standing at 97.88. The regional currency is the Coalition Credit (©), and its time zone is the Coalition Standard Time (CST).

The founding of the Coalition is dated on the 16th of March, 2014, which is celebrated annually as Founding Day. It has a history of objective armed participation — adhering to a policy of neutrality when its allies and interests are not threatened - and is a member of the United Regions - and promotes active World Assembly participation to it's member nations.

Regional Map

(Embassy) Coalition of Democratic Nations Hn7n0Mh

(Embassy) Coalition of Democratic Nations LTRg6sD

Amerionia
Amerionia
Sovereign State

Back to top Go down

(Embassy) Coalition of Democratic Nations Empty Re: (Embassy) Coalition of Democratic Nations

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:42 pm

Hi there! Do you want to continue our discussions here?

Sorry for being impolite, welcome to the WA!!!
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

(Embassy) Coalition of Democratic Nations Empty Re: (Embassy) Coalition of Democratic Nations

Post  Amerionia Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:30 pm

Yikes,
Sorry, I forgot to check my email which notified me of a response. With regards to your question, sure, let's continue discussions
Amerionia
Amerionia
Sovereign State

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:03 am

Amerionia wrote:Yikes,
Sorry, I forgot to check my email which notified me of a response. With regards to your question, sure, let's continue discussions

Yeah! Please.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down