World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

+21
Juvor
Muchos Estados Unidos
The Holy Empire of Artite
I.S.I.S
Serenarea
Snarfian Federation
Shockwave
Apepistan
Kingdom of Ireland
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Azotakza
England and Wales
Shlask
Ebsotz
Great Eurussia
Kingdom of Scottlands
Xolox
New Rhodinia
DPRNK
South Macwick
Zanland
25 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

(Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL - Page 11 Empty Re: (Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  West Phoenicia Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:13 pm

What region am I in?

I wouldn't mind running for Phoenicia region?
West Phoenicia
West Phoenicia
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL - Page 11 Empty Re: (Former) TENTH WA SECURITY COUNCIL

Post  Shockwave Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:10 pm

I'm sorry, But I absolutely will not recognize Ebsotz as VP. He has shown in the past and even now that he is incapable of even holding a position as Forum Mod, VP, much less an RMB mod who does not do his job. There were other candidates that people were endorsing so how was Ebsotz, a nation with 0!!! endorsements and 1!!!! objection allowed the position when New Rhodinia, and Apepistan both had endorsements?
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:54 pm

Congratulations to Ebsotz!!! I think New Rhodinia was not interested and only Ebsotz expressed interest for the post that's why he was given the acting position.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:14 pm

Congratulations to Ebsotz, indeed. I just hope the context of his character doesn't shadow over being VP.

Plus, little known fact, Scouting, out of the blue, ask me to run for that seat.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trinity_sector

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:47 am

Wirbanskia wrote:I'm sorry, But I absolutely will not recognize Ebsotz as VP. He has shown in the past and even now that he is incapable of even holding a position as Forum Mod, VP, much less an RMB mod who does not do his job. There were other candidates that people were endorsing so how was Ebsotz, a nation with 0!!! endorsements and 1!!!! objection allowed the position when New Rhodinia, and Apepistan both had endorsements?  
That is quite rude.
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:48 am

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:Congratulations to Ebsotz!!! I think New Rhodinia was not interested and only Ebsotz expressed interest for the post that's why he was given the acting position.
Thanks MEU and Trinity_Sector! Very Happy
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:51 am

Ebsotz wrote:
Wirbanskia wrote:I'm sorry, But I absolutely will not recognize Ebsotz as VP. He has shown in the past and even now that he is incapable of even holding a position as Forum Mod, VP, much less an RMB mod who does not do his job. There were other candidates that people were endorsing so how was Ebsotz, a nation with 0!!! endorsements and 1!!!! objection allowed the position when New Rhodinia, and Apepistan both had endorsements?  
That is quite rude.
The truth can be harsh......
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:03 am

In the case of Ebsotz, I too have issues with him serving as acting VP. He currently holds the role of RMB Mod, if I'm not mistaken. The purpose of an RMB Mod is to regulate it and keep it at a respectable level (i.e no spam, obscenities, threats, etc) yet Ebsotz hasn't done anything to that degree. Not to imply that the RMB is entirely toxic, but when there are messages that come through, it is almost never addressed.

If Ebsotz cannot fulfill the responsibilities of RMB Mod, why is he being entrusted with the second-most powerful seat in the WASC? Because he said he wanted to? As was stated earlier, there were endorsements given out for other countries, myself included; I never explicitly stated I was 100% against me being VP and so far, Ebsotz hadn't retracted his endorsement yet. If no one else can or will fill it, I'd be willing to step up.

This isn't a conspiracy or anything against Ebsotz, but a request to look at things logically. Ebsotz simply declared interest and received no endorsements; I received a single endorsement independently FROM Ebsotz that hasn't been taken back. Simple.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:03 am

New Rhodinia wrote:In the case of Ebsotz, I too have issues with him serving as acting VP. He currently holds the role of RMB Mod, if I'm not mistaken. The purpose of an RMB Mod is to regulate it and keep it at a respectable level (i.e no spam, obscenities, threats, etc) yet Ebsotz hasn't done anything to that degree. Not to imply that the RMB is entirely toxic, but when there are messages that come through, it is almost never addressed.

If Ebsotz cannot fulfill the responsibilities of RMB Mod, why is he being entrusted with the second-most powerful seat in the WASC? Because he said he wanted to? As was stated earlier, there were endorsements given out for other countries, myself included; I never explicitly stated I was 100% against me being VP and so far, Ebsotz hadn't retracted his endorsement yet. If no one else can or will fill it, I'd be willing to step up.

This isn't a conspiracy or anything against Ebsotz, but a request to look at things logically. Ebsotz simply declared interest and received no endorsements; I received a single endorsement independently FROM Ebsotz that hasn't been taken back. Simple.

Finally. I wish to endorse New Rhodinia for the VP position, if that is still possible.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:11 am

New Rhodinia wrote:In the case of Ebsotz, I too have issues with him serving as acting VP. He currently holds the role of RMB Mod, if I'm not mistaken. The purpose of an RMB Mod is to regulate it and keep it at a respectable level (i.e no spam, obscenities, threats, etc) yet Ebsotz hasn't done anything to that degree. Not to imply that the RMB is entirely toxic, but when there are messages that come through, it is almost never addressed.

Well, you clearly showed NO interest in VP, so, that opens a can of worms.

Is this because what I did in the Korean war? Is that it?! Huh? You get ticked of so easily on the simplest things, Wirbanskia!!! Korea is innocent. I wouldn't be surprised if you elect Artite as the VP, and condemn me to a landfill.

I wouldn't get sad or mad if you tell me the wholesome, honest, truth.
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:23 am

Ebsotz wrote:

Is this because what I did in the Korean war? Is that it?! Huh? You get ticked of so easily on the simplest things, Wirbanskia!!! Korea is innocent. I wouldn't be surprised if you elect Artite as the VP, and condemn me to a landfill.

If this was about the Korean war, I would have mentioned it. I gave you my perception of the truth: the votes didn't add up in addition to your role as RMB mod thus far. And just refuting with saying again that I had no interest doesn't even start to get the can opener running...
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:37 am

New Rhodinia wrote:
Ebsotz wrote:

If this was about the Korean war, I would have mentioned it. I gave you my perception of the truth: the votes didn't add up in addition to your role as RMB mod thus far. And just refuting with saying again that I had no interest doesn't even start to get the can opener running...
I was not talking to you. I was talking to Wirbanskia, yet, I am thankful for your honesty.
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:08 am

Ebsotz wrote:
New Rhodinia wrote:
Ebsotz wrote:

I was not talking to you. I was talking to Wirbanskia, yet, I am thankful for your honesty.
[ And the quoting get longer]
Even if you response was intended for Wirbanskia, New Rhodinia would still take an offense since Wirbanskia and Artitie are allies of his.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:30 am

Spoiler:

First*Artite, Second Me and New Rhodinia are not technically allies. Please don't assume things and say them without knowing the actual truth.

Spoiler:

I get ticked off because people like you are elected into positions of power but don't actually do anything. There are many more responsible nations that could have been elected.

Don't assume this has anything to do with the Korrean war, I don't let RP get in the way of my actual opinions. Nobody is innocent here, most of us had a significant part to play in this.

I'm really not as stupid as you take me, I don't understand however, how you assume that I would somehow elect Artite as VP as it would have to take a vote and I would have no other power in it besides endorsing him for the seat.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:32 am

I endorse New Rhodinia for the VP seat.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:52 am

Ebsotz wrote:

Rhodinia has nothing to do with the Korrean War...why are you so retarded? please just stop I hate this region so much right now I HATE IT, I log on to the forums once a day now, I am sick and tired of it all, never have I gone through so much trouble and head ache to get something done, now I have some incompetent monkey declaring I have committed war crimes against his people, I have another monkey trying to blame some one for something they had nothing to do with. FOR FUCK SAKE

*sticks gun in mouth and blows brains out*
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:36 pm

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:
Ebsotz wrote:

Rhodinia has nothing to do with the Korrean War...why are you so retarded? please just stop I hate this region so much right now I HATE IT, I log on to the forums once a day now, I am sick and tired of it all, never have I gone through so much trouble and head ache to get something done, now I have some incompetent monkey declaring I have committed war crimes against his people, I have another monkey trying to blame some one for something they had nothing to do with. FOR FUCK SAKE

*sticks gun in mouth and blows brains out*
Awwww, don't underestimate newbies Razz
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:57 am

Guys, I love being an Acting VP, but I think we should elect one. We should hold an election! 2 days to fill in for a candidate, and 3 days to vote! How does that sound?
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:59 am

Ebsotz wrote:Guys, I love being an Acting VP, but I think we should elect one. We should hold an election! 2 days to fill in for a candidate, and 3 days to vote! How does that sound?
No.....
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:11 am

So you don't believe in democracy but a psychotic dictatorship? You want all the power for yourself? Is that what you are trying to say?
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:17 am

Ebsotz wrote:So you don't believe in democracy but a psychotic dictatorship? You want all the power for yourself? Is that what you are trying to say?
Stop putting words into my mouth, I have no desire to hold the VP position.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  West Phoenicia Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:28 am

West Phoenicia supports a fair and democratic election.
West Phoenicia
West Phoenicia
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:33 am

West Phoenicia wrote:West Phoenicia supports a fair and democratic election.
You decided to voice you opionions, I commend you for that.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:53 am

Wirbanskia wrote:No.....
Ebsotz wrote:So you don't believe in democracy but a psychotic dictatorship? You want all the power for yourself? Is that what you are trying to say?

How you got that much out of a single word baffles me.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  West Phoenicia Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:56 am

Trinity_Sector wrote:
West Phoenicia wrote:West Phoenicia supports a fair and democratic election.
You decided to voice you opionions, I commend you for that.

I always voice what West Phoenicia sees as fair and democratic.
West Phoenicia
West Phoenicia
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next