World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

+8
England and Wales
Azotakza
Muchos Estados Unidos
Hungaria Nova
Great Eurussia
Snarfian Federation
Svaerige
Shlask
12 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

(ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade Empty (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  Azotakza Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:26 pm

Welcome to the Zaristic League of Trade!

(ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade Azotak10

This is a league where nations come together to agree upon trade agreements between our members.

We are open to: Capitalist, Communist, Monarchs, Democracies, Fascist, and many more.  

What we agree to:
1. We will go to war with nations that threaten the trade (Unless we can use diplomacy)
2. We will have Ports based in each nation so that we repair ships if needed.
3. the ports will not be used in times of war, strictly for trade only (unless it is your own trade port then you may use it for war.).
4. Trade is strictly between goverments, private business can join only if the government of the business agrees.
5. if you are elected to a seat, please note it can be taken away at any point, if world or trade rules are broken.
6. Nations can be embargoed by us if the Heads agree.
7. Rules can be changed if one of the Heads of ZAR request it, but 3/4 have to agree upon the notice.
8. In times of total war, Nations are allow to bend the rules, if need be.
9. If two ZAR nations go to war, they are not aloud to harm the trade between the opponent and a member of ZAR.
10. Ports of your nation can regulate trade, how ever you choose.
11. Nations can dismiss a vote if they choose to, this way they will not effect the vote.

Elections
Elections for Patrician are every two weeks (one week will be campaigning, in a total of three weeks for Patricians).
Must be selected by one member to run again (can not only be Patricians voting for other Patricians).
Nations can vote for themselves
after four or more possible Patricians have been chosen, people will vote for who they choose to have the spot (each person can vote for four different people).
the Head of Court will tally the votes and announce the winners. .
Example:
Person a
Person I
Person z
Person h

Please note that you will replace the title person a, I, z, and h with actually nations.

Head of court elections:
These elections will be every two Patricians elections.
Heads of court can run again.
When voting for head of court, requirements must be reached:
1. Must be a current Patrician.
2. Have voted on an issue before.
3. must take an oath of office.

oath of office:
I accept the position of head of court. I will bring us into a new age of wealth and peace.

What The Head of court can do:
1. Dismiss Patricians notions (with a valid reason).
2. Promote someone to Patrician (if a spot is open).
3. Dismiss a Patrician (with a valid reason, and has to call a vote about it).
4. Has the final vote if it comes down to a tie breaker.
5. Declare war for ZAR (Has to have house vote of 3/4 to be passed).
6. Can Not vote for Patricians.
7. If an issue arises then the Patricians will go discuss it, Heads of court are to remain here to keep balance.

What Patricians can do:
1. Request a vote to change a rule or add one.
2. Call a vote of embargo to a nation.
3. Accept applications for new members.
4. Call a vote to kick out a member.
5. Call a vote to assault a nation that threatens our trade.
6. Can dismiss a vote if they feel it will have no effect (with in reason, and must have a reason why they dismissed it).
7. Open trade agreements with other organizations or nations.
8. can impeach a head of court (with this comes the discussion of why they are being impeached)

How to join Zaristic:
If you agree to these rules please restate this creed:
I agree to uphold the Zaristic trade rules and will fight for a better world.

Current Heads:
Head of the Court: Apepistan
Patrician: Azotakza
Patrician: Snarfia
Patrician: United states of Scouting
Patrician: Xolox

Observers:
Eurussia

Current members:
Azotakza
Apepistan
Shlask
Beylov
Snarfia
Xolox
Homerton
Kondrovo
United States of Scouting
Hungaria Nova

Last edited by Azotakza on Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:04 pm; edited 29 times in total
Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade Empty Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  Apepistan Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:03 pm

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan would like to join the Zaristic League of Trade.
I have a question though. If Apepistan is at war, can the state take over ZAR trade ports on our own territory for military uses, or would this break the common agreement? (ships docked in these ports but not belonging to Apepistan would get a certain amount of time to finish their maintenance and repairs, and would not be used for military purposes of course)

Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Azotakza Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:50 am

Apepistan wrote:The United Kingdoms of Apepistan would like to join the Zaristic League of Trade.
I have a question though. If Apepistan is at war, can the state take over ZAR trade ports on our own territory for military uses, or would this break the common agreement? (ships docked in these ports but not belonging to Apepistan would get a certain amount of time to finish their maintenance and repairs, and would not be used for military purposes of course)

If the port is set up to be a ZAR trade port then it would be. But if it a national not ZAR port then it can be changed or used for a port. In ZAR, in each nation that join one port is for ZAR trade only. So let's say I go to war with someone and I want to use a ZAR port, because even if you join you are not allied to eachother, I would be breaking code and can be impeached from the trade union. I hope I explained this, I'm on a phone.

Also if they are strictly trade ships then it can be fine to dock and if the nation sends a military ship to its nations ZAR port then it's also fine. But no other nation can use it for war but you. You couldn't use mine, I couldn't use yours.
Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:29 am

Understood. Will there be no vis major exceptions?

In Apepistan, it is written law and tradition that in case total war is declared (the rare case of such a severe armed conflict that has been going on for long, and is threatening to the very existence of the United Kingdoms of Apepistan) everyone and everything in the United Kingdoms of Apepistan must serve the army. This basically means turning the whole state into a militia organisation.

So, if there will be no such or similar exception implemented into the ZAR membership agreement, I'm afraid we can not accept these terms.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  England and Wales Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:43 am

I would like the right to join this union of trading. i do agree to these terms and condistions
England and Wales
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Azotakza Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:57 am

Yes you would

But you know you control the port you can use it for war, but you can't use anyone else's. It can be used for military and only yours for your war.
Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  England and Wales Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:59 am

I understand that
England and Wales
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Azotakza Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:34 am

Then restate the creed and your good
Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shlask Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:32 am

Shlask agrees to uphold the Zaristic trade rules and will fight for a better world.
Also, I would like to apply for head.
Shlask
Shlask
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:32 am

With the new terms of agreement, the Council of the United Kingdoms has decided that
the United Kingdoms of Apepistan agree to uphold the Zaristic trade rules and will fight for a better world.

As one of the first members, Apepistan would like to volunteer for a head position aswell.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Azotakza Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:33 am

Shlask wrote:Shlask agrees to uphold the Zaristic trade rules and will fight for a better world.
Also, I would like to apply for head.

Approved, and seeing as you are a first I see no problem with you being a head
Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Azotakza Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:34 am

Apepistan wrote:With the new terms of agreement, the Council of the United Kingdoms has decided that
the United Kingdoms of Apepistan agree to uphold the Zaristic trade rules and will fight for a better world.

As one of the first members, Apepistan would like to volunteer for a head position aswell.

Approved and granted a spot as head
Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:11 am

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan propose that each nation is responsible for protecting ZAR trade ships of any ZAR member states in their own waters.

In case the ZAR trade routes are threatened by armed conflict, the ZAR Court could decide if armed support and protection of ZAR trade ships are needed in international waters, in which case member states would be obliged to contribute protection from their navy to the ZAR trade ships. This includes both naval patrols and cooperative convoys. The rate of contribution would depend on the navy of the members, the number of their trade ships active in trade with ZAR members, and the number of ZAR ports in their nation.

We would like to open a vote about this subject once the last two patrician positions are filled.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Svaerige Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:51 am

Unfortunately Svaerige will not be joining, the idea of regulated trading and planned economic policies have pushed the James administration to avoid this treaty.
Svaerige
Svaerige
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  Azotakza Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:24 am

Apepistan wrote:The United Kingdoms of Apepistan propose that each nation is responsible for protecting ZAR trade ships of any ZAR member states in their own waters.

In case the ZAR trade routes are threatened by armed conflict, the ZAR Court could decide if armed support and protection of ZAR trade ships are needed in international waters, in which case member states would be obliged to contribute protection from their navy to the ZAR trade ships. This includes both naval patrols and cooperative convoys. The rate of contribution would depend on the navy of the members, the number of their trade ships active in trade with ZAR members, and the number of ZAR ports in their nation.

We would like to open a vote about this subject once the last two patrician positions are filled.

I second the motion
Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Azotakza Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:07 pm

We should strive to add more to our league.
Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarfian Federation Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:20 am

I agree to uphold the Zaristic trade rules but my position in the SC forbids me to start war without proper reasons
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  England and Wales Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:24 am

Could Atlantica become a Patrician? We are ready to deal with more than been a member, and could prove a worthy asset to the ZAR, We should also set up a protection fleet who only serves ZAR, and can only be used by ZAR for ZAR
England and Wales
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Azotakza Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:49 am

Snarfia wrote:I agree to uphold the Zaristic trade rules but my position in the SC forbids me to start war without proper reasons

Well come to the league.
Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Azotakza Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:52 am

Omega Atlantica wrote:Could Atlantica become a Patrician? We are ready to deal with more than been a member, and could prove a worthy asset to the ZAR, We should also set up a protection fleet who only serves ZAR, and can only be used by ZAR for ZAR

As head of court I will agree to this and appoint you to Patrician.
Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:29 am

Greetings,

The United States of Scouting is monitoring this Trade League. If I feel that this is a viable option for the USS, I will propose it in front of Congress. Our nation is currently developing so at this time, we will observe the Trade League and research further.

Best Regards,
Durion Jarno
President of the United States of Scouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:59 am

The Grand Emperor of Xolox wishes for his country to be entered to this trade union, and as such has made the following statement,"I agree to uphold the Zaristic trade rules and will fight for a better world."

He has also requested for Xolox to be considered for the remaining patrician position.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Post  Azotakza Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:54 am

Xolox wrote:The Grand Emperor of Xolox wishes for his country to be entered to this trade union, and as such has made the following statement,"I agree to uphold the Zaristic trade rules and will fight for a better world."

He has also requested for Xolox to be considered for the remaining patrician position.

Yes I agree with this

Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Azotakza Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:44 pm

A vote is being called to attention:
The possible conflict between Articmainia and North Korreaa.

The vote I am calling forth is one of neutrality.
As many of us are allied to one or another, this conflict will cause a rift among us. there will be no penitently against any member that joins in, but will be frowned upon (this may be different in each nations view upon the conflict).

if you agree to the notion then please say Aye
if you do not agree to the notion then please say Nay

if majority say nay the whole notion will be dropped and a new proposal will be called upon.
Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:57 pm

To the proposal about neutrality: Aye.

To the proposal about a ZAR navy: Nay.

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan instead propose again that:
1. Each nation is responsible for protecting ZAR trade ships of any ZAR member states in their own waters.
2. In case the ZAR trade routes are threatened by armed conflict, the ZAR Court could decide if armed support and protection of ZAR trade ships are needed in international waters, in which case member states would be obliged to contribute protection from their navy to the ZAR trade ships. This includes both naval patrols and cooperative convoys.
3. The rate of contribution would depend on the navy of the members, the number of their trade ships active in trade with ZAR members, and the number of ZAR ports in their nation.

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan will send 50 trade ships to trade with ZAR nations. Overall 5 tanker ships, 5 vehicle carriers, 15 bulk ships, and 25 cargo ships. The United Kingdoms of Apepistan will also begin to start a merchant fleet building project, which will double the number of ships actively trading with ZAR members.
Currently the United Kingdoms of Apepistan have 2 open ZAR trade port, in the coastal cities of Aktau and Sarkel. To maximize the effectiveness of the future doubled amount of ships, both of these ports will be expanded.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next