World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Former) First Security Council

+6
Ronald
Greater Broatia
United States of Europe
Vendoland
Huperzia
Great Eurussia
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

(Former) First Security Council  - Page 2 Empty Re: (Former) First Security Council

Post  Greater Broatia Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:50 am

I support the Presidents nominations for Justices. Broatia will also put the Broton Pact Charter up for the SC review.
Greater Broatia
Greater Broatia
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(Former) First Security Council  - Page 2 Empty Re: (Former) First Security Council

Post  Ronald Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:16 am

I obviously vote for my noms
Ronald
Ronald
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 am

[i]WA Court of Justice Nomination Vote[/i]

For Chief Justice : [i]Vendoland[/i] - [ 3 (Y) - 0 (N) - 4 (PENDING) ] , [ UV,GB,USS ]

For Justice : [i]Acquitaine[/i] - [ 3 (Y) - 0 (N) - 4 (PENDING) ] , [ UV,GB,USS ]

For Chief Justice : [i]Zakiristan[/i] - [ 3 (Y) - 0 (N) - 4 (PENDING) ] , [ UV,GB,USS ]

Well, all members should cast their votes first to complete the voting process. Also, may I request the President to nominate the replacement of New Zealand so we could also vote for it as well as to speed up the process once and for all. Thank you.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:52 pm

I appoint novo Canuckia as interim SC member
Ronald
Ronald
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:28 pm

With respect to this Council, Eurussia has exercised its powers under Article 7.
In favor of banjecting 5 confirmed puppet states from evidence of Vendoland.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:46 pm

Schorr wrote:I appoint novo Canuckia as interim SC member

I think it is illegal to use the term "interim" on your nomination instead of "appointment."

Article II of the Constitution states:

"... The Security Council is responsible in all supranational executive and legislative functions of the region and the enforcement of all its laws and policies via majority decisions where in case of resignation, the President shall nominate a replacement approved by the existing members of the Council to complete the unfinished term."

With this provision, I think we cannot have an interim member since there is no rule on this and New Zealand has voluntarily expressed his resignation and it is already deemed irrevocable by this constitutional rule.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:12 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:

I think it is illegal to use the term "interim" on your nomination instead of "appointment."

"... The Security Council is responsible in all supranational executive and legislative functions of the region and the enforcement of all its laws and policies via majority decisions where in case of resignation, the President shall nominate a replacement approved by the existing members of the Council to complete the unfinished term."

With this provision, I think we cannot have an interim member since there is no rule on this and New Zealand has voluntarily expressed his resignation and it is already deemed irrevocable by this constitutional rule.

Its cause I said I was temporarily resigning for the duration of the Court Case...
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new-zealand

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:02 pm

New-Zealand wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:

Its cause I said I was temporarily resigning for the duration of the Court Case...

Well, I hope that this wouldn't become a loophole to be used against anyone else.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Vendoland Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:19 am

Ladies and gentlemen, I hate to press the matter, but we still haven't confirmed the Court. The remaining members of the Security Council that have not cast their vote either need to confirm the nations already nominated or nominate some different candidates. We need to get moving on this one way or the other.
Vendoland
Vendoland
Emerging Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=vendoland

Back to top Go down

Post  Unovia Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:20 am

Vendoland,
Certainly we can confirm without the other two if need be right? I could TG Browera and Europa on NS and see what they say.
Unovia
Unovia
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Vendoland Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:04 am

There are currently three votes for Schorr's nominees, which means a 'yes' vote from either Browera or Europa would confirm the nominees.
Vendoland
Vendoland
Emerging Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=vendoland

Back to top Go down

Post  Unovia Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:09 am

I am working on sending a TG to Browera and Europa asking them to vote.
Unovia
Unovia
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Browera Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:46 am

I vote yes to Schorr's Nominees.
Browera
Browera
Recognized State

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=browera

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:12 pm

The Eurussian Government cast our votes for the Court nominations in favor of :

Vendoland as Chief Justice, Acquitaine & Zakiristan as Justices.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:20 pm

WA Court of Justice Nomination Results

For Chief Justice : Vendoland - [ 5 (Y) - 0 (N) - 4 (PENDING) ] , [ UV,GB,USS,BR,EU ]

For Justice : Acquitaine - [ 5 (Y) - 0 (N) - 4 (PENDING) ] , [ UV,GB,USS,BR,EU ]

For Chief Justice : Zakiristan - [ 5 (Y) - 0 (N) - 4 (PENDING) ] , [ UV,GB,USS,BR,EU ]

Even without the vote from Europa and the vote from the vacancy left by the resignation of New Zealand, comprising 6 seats of the Security Council and formally resulting to the overwhelming approval from all members of the Security Council, the nations nominated by Schorr mentioned above are hereby officially declared as members of the Court of Justice.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:30 am

I would like to re-iterate my nomination of novo Canuckia for the security council
Ronald
Ronald
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:13 pm

Schorr wrote:I would like to re-iterate my nomination of novo Canuckia for the security council
I request permission to resume my position on the SC because I have now defeated the court case placed against me by Vaticanosia.
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

(Former) First Security Council  - Page 2 Empty Regional Olympics Act

Post  Greater Broatia Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:38 pm

The respected delegates of the Republic of Greater Broatia propose a regional bill to establish and conduct a region wide sporting event which will be held in a nation within the World Alliance. The exact act is found below.

Preamble: To promote Regional brotherhood and promote exercise within the region we the Security Council, Issue Security Council Proclatmation 1 the Regional Olympics act.

Section 1 The event will be open to all nations to participate in and will have equal representation for all nations that wish to join. No nation will be forced to participate with in the event though it is encouraged.

Section 2 The Host Nation may be any nation larger than 100 Million people. The host nation must be 100 Million people before being picked. The host nation will be encharge of stating which city the games are taking place. The city may be the host nations capital but it does not have to. The host nation must have a national anthem and must conduct an opening event.

Section 3 Though the host nation may add up to 30 more sports, the basic standard event that will be conducted will be. Football (soccer), Basket Ball, 3 Swimming events (of the host nations choosing), three track event (of the host nations choosing),and Tennis.

Section 4 The Security Council will conduct a vote to pick the host nation by a vote. No SC nation may vote for itself. No nation may be the host nation 2 times consecutivly.

Section 5 The Founder or Host nation will be charged by creating a new topic to cover and broadcast the event.

Section 6 This Regional Wide Sporting Event will occur every 4 months.

Conclusion: To promote regional stabilty, comrodery, brotherhood, and fitness. We here by establish the World Alliance Olympics.
Greater Broatia
Greater Broatia
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:11 pm

Greater Broatia wrote:The respected delegates of the Republic of Greater Broatia propose a regional bill to establish and conduct a region wide sporting event which will be held in a nation within the World Alliance. The exact act is found below.

Preamble: To promote Regional brotherhood and promote exercise within the region we the Security Council, Issue Security Council Proclatmation 1 the Regional Olympics act.

Section 1 The event will be open to all nations to participate in and will have equal representation for all nations that wish to join. No nation will be forced to participate with in the event though it is encouraged.

Section 2 The Host Nation may be any nation larger than 100 Million people. The host nation must be 100 Million people before being picked. The host nation will be encharge of stating which city the games are taking place. The city may be the host nations capital but it does not have to. The host nation must have a national anthem and must conduct an opening event.

Section 3 Though the host nation may add up to 30 more sports, the basic standard event that will be conducted will be. Football (soccer), Basket Ball, 3 Swimming events (of the host nations choosing), three track event (of the host nations choosing),and Tennis.

Section 4 The Security Council will conduct a vote to pick the host nation by a vote. No SC nation may vote for itself. No nation may be the host nation 2 times consecutivly.

Section 5 The Founder or Host nation will be charged by creating a new topic to cover and broadcast the event.

Section 6 This Regional Wide Sporting Event will occur every 4 months.

Conclusion: To promote regional stabilty, comrodery, brotherhood, and fitness. We here by establish the World Alliance Olympics.

Who will be in charge in reminding the region about the upcoming and future sporting events?
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:23 pm

I think since we are accomplished in appoint the Court. Our next agenda should be the confirmation of Novo Canuckia as nominated by the President or nomination of New Zealand by the President, whichever which decided by the President.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:29 pm

With respect to this Council, Eurussia has exercised its powers under Article 7.
In favor of banjecting 23 confirmed puppet states from evidence of Vendoland.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

(Former) First Security Council  - Page 2 Empty Regional Olympics Act Revised

Post  Greater Broatia Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:52 am

The respected delegates of the Republic of Greater Broatia propose a regional bill to establish and conduct a region wide sporting event which will be held in a nation within the World Alliance. The exact act is found below.

Preamble: To promote Regional brotherhood and promote exercise within the region we the Security Council, Issue Security Council Proclamation 1 the Regional Olympics act.

Section 2 The Host Nation may be any nation larger than 250 Million people. The host nation must be 100 Million people before being picked. The host nation will be in charge of stating which city the games are taking place. The city may be the host nations capital but it does not have to. The host nation must have a national anthem and must conduct an opening event.

Section 4 The Security Council will conduct a vote to pick the host nation by a vote. No SC nation may vote for itself. No nation may be the host nation 2 times consecutively.

Section 6 This Regional Wide Sporting Event will occur every 4 months. The Founder will remind the region the first time. Afterward the Host nation of the previous Games will remind the region of the Olympics every 4 months.

Conclusion: To promote regional stability, comrodery, brotherhood, and fitness. We here by establish the World Alliance Olympics.
Greater Broatia
Greater Broatia
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:15 am

Greater Broatia wrote:The respected delegates of the Republic of Greater Broatia propose a regional bill to establish and conduct a region wide sporting event which will be held in a nation within the World Alliance. The exact act is found below.

Preamble: To promote Regional brotherhood and promote exercise within the region we the Security Council, Issue Security Council Proclamation 1 the Regional Olympics act.

Section 2 The Host Nation may be any nation larger than 250 Million people. The host nation must be 100 Million people before being picked. The host nation will be in charge of stating which city the games are taking place. The city may be the host nations capital but it does not have to. The host nation must have a national anthem and must conduct an opening event.

Section 4 The Security Council will conduct a vote to pick the host nation by a vote. No SC nation may vote for itself. No nation may be the host nation 2 times consecutively.

Section 6 This Regional Wide Sporting Event will occur every 4 months. The Founder will remind the region the first time. Afterward the Host nation of the previous Games will remind the region of the Olympics every 4 months.

Conclusion: To promote regional stability, comrodery, brotherhood, and fitness. We here by establish the World Alliance Olympics.

Eurussia supports the Regional Olympics Act.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Unovia Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:48 pm

We in Unovia have read the Olympics Act, and we support it. The provisions of the Act allow a good majority of nations in the region to participate. Whether that occurs is a totally different story.
As far as Novo Canuckia being named as a replacement temporarily for New Zealand, I support it as well. Novo is a nation that is very active in the region, and right now, we need active nations. He would be a good temp. He will have big shoes to prove he can fill. I am not saying he can't, I am just stating how much NZ does for the region as a whole. I think Novo will do well. I want to wish him good luck in his post.
In summation, I support the Olympic idea of Broatia. I think it will be a great idea. I also support Novo in his new position.
Unovia
Unovia
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:14 pm

Unovia wrote:We in Unovia have read the Olympics Act, and we support it. The provisions of the Act allow a good majority of nations in the region to participate. Whether that occurs is a totally different story.
As far as Novo Canuckia being named as a replacement temporarily for New Zealand, I support it as well. Novo is a nation that is very active in the region, and right now, we need active nations. He would be a good temp. He will have big shoes to prove he can fill. I am not saying he can't, I am just stating how much NZ does for the region as a whole. I think Novo will do well. I want to wish him good luck in his post.
In summation, I support the Olympic idea of Broatia. I think it will be a great idea. I also support Novo in his new position.

Umm the court cleared me to come and resume service in the SC... I was hoping the SC would give me my position back...
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next