World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Dismissed) Request for WASC Ban of Xolox

+6
Serenarea
Shockwave
Great Eurussia
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Xolox
Muchos Estados Unidos
10 posters

Go down

(Dismissed) Request for WASC Ban of Xolox Empty (Dismissed) Request for WASC Ban of Xolox

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:23 pm

I am asking WASC to ban Xolox from Security Council because of his declaration of war. He do not deserve to be in WASC, he is a plain war maker. He is even involved recently with a fight with Scouting over the Vice President seat.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Request for WASC Ban of Xolox Empty Re: (Dismissed) Request for WASC Ban of Xolox

Post  Xolox Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:32 pm

Please pay more attention to world news. I have not been on the WASC for weeks now. The struggle was not over the Vice Presidency, it was over the Delegacy of the region.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Request for WASC Ban of Xolox Empty Re: (Dismissed) Request for WASC Ban of Xolox

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:34 pm

Xolox wrote:Please pay more attention to world news. I have not been on the WASC for weeks now. The struggle was not over the Vice Presidency, it was over the Delegacy of the region.

I know. But nation like yours who is fighting with countries just because of a seat in WASC doesnt deserve to be in WASC. You do not also deserve to get a seat in WASC because you are declaring war for no reason and just because you like it. You are a destroyer of peace in this region.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:44 pm

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:
Xolox wrote:Please pay more attention to world news. I have not been on the WASC for weeks now. The struggle was not over the Vice Presidency, it was over the Delegacy of the region.

I know. But nation like yours who is fighting with countries just because of a seat in WASC doesnt deserve to be in WASC. You do not also deserve to get a seat in WASC because you are declaring war for no reason and just because you like it. You are a destroyer of peace in this region.

I am not declaring war for any of those reasons. I am declaring war because I was called into doing so by multiple alliances.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:44 pm

Xolox wrote:
Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:

I am not declaring war for any of those reasons. I am declaring war because I was called into doing so by multiple alliances.

It is the same thing. Don't make pitiful excuses.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:12 pm

Please clarify if your intentions were to remove Xolox from the WASC or to ban him from returning?
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Request for WASC Ban of Xolox Empty Eurussian Position

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:11 pm

The Eurussian Government believes that the Republic of New Korrea has not initiated any provocations against the Grand Empire of Xolox, thus a sudden declaration of war is condemnable and an uprovoked aggression and as well as a clear violation of the WA Security Council Act. However, Eurussia will maintain its abstention at the moment since we believe that Xolox was only bound by its obligations with its allies which could still change in time.

If Xolox will continue its unprovoked aggression and commits an attack against New Korrea, Eurussia will be voting in favor of the resolution. However, if Xolox decides not to pursue its unprovoked aggression against New Korrea, Eurussia will vote against the resolution.

We will notify the council for any change of vote.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:13 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
The Eurussian Government believes that the Republic of New Korrea has not initiated any provocations against the Grand Empire of Xolox, thus a sudden declaration of war is condemnable and an uprovoked aggression and as well as a clear violation of the WA Security Council Act. However, Eurussia will maintain its abstention at the moment since we believe that Xolox was only bound by its obligations with its allies which could still change in time.
If Xolox will continue its unprovoked aggression and commits an attack against New Korrea, Eurussia will be voting in favor of the resolution. However, if Xolox decides not to pursue its unprovoked aggression against New Korrea, Eurussia will vote against the resolution.

May I ask what exactly you're voting on here? It still hasn't been clarified of what intentions this proposal holds, hence technically the discussion/voting phase hasn't been opened until that can be cleared up.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Request for WASC Ban of Xolox Empty Eurussian Clarification

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:15 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:

The same stance applies to Muchos Estados Unidos.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:16 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:

May I ask what exactly you're voting on here? It still hasn't been clarified of what intentions this proposal holds, hence technically the discussion/voting phase hasn't been opened until that can be cleared up.

We can clearly see the intentions of the proposal.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:21 pm

Hey MEU, do you know who else declared war on you? Me, Artite, Xolox,

Same with you Korea.

Don't just pin it on Xolox. How about you accept your responsibilities and go along with this conflict. Do nations IRL stop and think *oh yah we did violate that rule* no, it's war, they could care less.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Request for WASC Ban of Xolox Empty NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:59 am

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:I am asking WASC to ban Xolox from Security Council because of his declaration of war. He do not deserve to be in WASC, he is a plain war maker. He is even involved recently with a fight with Scouting over the Vice President seat.

This resolution may now be debated and voted on for 5 days.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:59 am

Scouting is Against.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:43 am

Wirbanskia is Against
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenarea Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:04 am

Serenarea is AGAINST.
Serenarea
Serenarea
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarfian Federation Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:53 am

Against
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Request for WASC Ban of Xolox Empty Eurussian Vote

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:31 pm

Eurussia abstains.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:31 pm

New Rhodinia is also against this. First, Xolox is indeed not on the WASC so this ban from the WASC is entirely pointless already. Second, from what I can see, this is another reactionary response to Xolox's attack in an attempt to undermine his political presence. Just because a nation declares war on you, doesn't mean you can vote to take away all of their political freedoms in the World Alliance.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:22 am

FOR
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:50 pm

Scottish Republic will abstain because of our neutrality.
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Request for WASC Ban of Xolox Empty NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:04 pm

With an overwhelming amount of against votes, it's clear that this resolution failed. Dismissed.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down