World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konzbator Peace Summit

+9
Shockwave
Zanland
The Holy Empire of Artite
Great Eurussia
Muchos Estados Unidos
Xolox
Snarfian Federation
Kingdom of Ireland
New Rhodinia
13 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Konzbator - Konzbator Peace Summit Empty Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Apepistan Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:33 pm

KONZBATOR PEACE SUMMIT

Konzbator - Konzbator Peace Summit Akorda-kazakhstan-president-residence-1

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan hereby open the Konzbator Peace Summit,after speaking with both sides of the current war of Artite-Wirbanskia-Xolox-Zanland vs MEU-New Korrea.
All nations directly involved in the conflict are invited; other nations can send observers to the Peace Summit. The United Kingdoms of Apepistan will be represented by Lord Muhtar Tenger.

Konzbator - Konzbator Peace Summit Kazakh_1815355c
Lord Muhtar Tenger

Even though the war has just started, opening a Peace Summit is crucial in order to reach peace as quick as possible through diplomacy. Both Muchos Estados Unidos and New Korrea have telegrammed the United Kingdoms of Apepistan for help; and Artite is an ally of Apepistan. In this situation, the United Kingdoms of Apepistan will remain neutral, and we believe that with the trust of both sides, we'll be able to host a fruitful summit for peace.

As to begin, let us hear both sides' points of view, and the casus belli for this war.

Last edited by Apepistan on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Konzbator - Konzbator Peace Summit Empty Re: Konzbator Peace Summit

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:53 pm

I'm in.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:52 pm

Imperial Crown Prince, Prince William Niston will attend this meeting
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:19 pm

Empress Jesocasha Killitine will attend.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:39 pm

Livia Maximus will also attend and will be staying in Apepistan for an upcoming Roman festival.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:51 pm

Konzbator - Konzbator Peace Summit Kazakh_1815355c
Lord Muhtar Tenger

Welcome, everyone. As both sides of the conflict and a neutral nation too, are represented, let us not waste any time. I'm sure it was mentioned already in various media, but for the sake of this new discussion for peace, may we hear the casus belli from the side of Artite and Wirbanskia once again?
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Konzbator - Konzbator Peace Summit Empty Eurussian Ambassador

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:17 pm

The Eurussian Ambassador to Apepistan will grace this Summit. And reiterates the hopes and desire of the Eurussian Empire that misunderstandings among the involved governments will be resolved as soon as possible so as not to inflict harm to the innocent civilians on the ground. We have made our representations to all governments concerned and hopes that peace will be achieved for the common good of all the nations of the world.

We also express our commendation to the MEU Government for its apologies.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:17 pm

Prince William strutted into the room flanked by two Imperial Guardsmen, their gas masks grotesque and intimidating. He sat down quietly and smirked at all the delegates present, then cleared his throat.

"Upon further independent talks, The Holy Empire of Artite is officially pulling troops away from Muchos Estados Unidos, however we will wage an even larger war on New Korrea now. I do not expect MEU to come out immediately and agree to a treaty, so we will wait for the time being until he is ready to sign a treaty."

he looked around letting the translators, translate Artitian back to their leaders.

"Now, for the cause of this war and Artite finally calling upon her allies is plain and simple. During the Artite-New Korrea Summit; which was a waste of everyone's time sadly, New Korrea refused to discuss the issue of Kim Jung Un, which I will say for my Emperor one more time, that New Korrea's desire to have Kim Jung Un back under Korrean custody is one of the sources of our mistrust of them and we consider Kim Jung Un just as much as an issue as the Principality of Korreaa-Artite. Also, there was much frustration on our end and on our ally's end, New Rhodinia. New Korrea was not cooperating, even though Artite had agreed to pull out troops from the PKA in fifteen years, the Korreans stated that they had drafted a treaty and we were more than willing to sign it, until upon reading it. It was an exact copy of the Eurussian Treaty for the Liberation War of New Korrea, the treaty that we specifically stated we were not going to sign. the only thing that made it Korrea's was the time of fifteen years had replaced the original time. We saw this offensive as they were not taking this seriously like we were and was not putting in the effort or time that New Rhodinia or I were to finally coming to the deescalation of tensions. Then Artite tried to talk about Kim Jung Un and that is when those damned Korreans were putting up resistance, stating he was not an issue and only the Principality of Korreaa-Artite was the issue at hand. After several days of trying to get past the Korreans stupidity and profound stubborness, the Empire formally and officially ended the summit. Another couple days later, the Empire declares war on Korrea. MEU was just a by product, a minor threat we felt had to be taken care of, it was a declaration of war in the heat of the moment. Thought that is mended with minimal casualties on both sides. The war in New Korrea, that is a clear conscious declaration of war, and that is why we are here in Konzbator"

Prince William was not going to sit quietly otherwise Emperor Constantine would beat him with a cane when he arrived home in Rofinta, this summit was not a summit for Prince William to play high and mighty or storm out like a child when he didn't get his way.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:00 am

Russian Minister for Foreign Affairs

Konzbator - Konzbator Peace Summit Laurent-Fabius

Laurent Fabius

"Russia has been a nation dedicated to peace for a very long time now. And we will continue to show that devotion to peace by attending this meeting.Many people have asked us our side on both wars. And have several pain staking nights and meetings with the Chancellor and the Council on Foreign affairs we have come to a decision.the Empire of Russia will stay neutral in these wars. How ever n invitation of the Eurussian Government we will provide troops to bases in MEU and the Eurussian Controlled New Korrea. These troops will serve only to protect and help the displaced citizens. We will also be providing nearly €1 Billion total in humanitarian aid to both countries. We would encourage other countries to try and do the same.

But we have gathered here to find a solution for peace. And Russia as an advocate for peace and neutrality will do all it can help. We need to end this unnecessary war before it gets any further. We commend the MEU for what it has done in hopes of maintaining peace. And ladies and gentleman I must say, I hope that we do find a solution for peace. So help us God."
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarfian Federation Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:43 am

Snarfia will attend by request from our biggest Ally Eurussia
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:51 am

Thank you. I did no wrong to anyone but I just apologize for the sake of contenment and friendship. My country is just still recovering from civil war with help of Great Eurussia and other allies. We do not need war and I thank Artite for stoping this.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:01 am

New Rhodinian Princess Livia Maximus
Konzbator - Konzbator Peace Summit KuAmKQ1

"I'll commend MEU on its ability to pursue peace, but the fact that there is still a war being waged is not getting a thumbs up in my book; we're not leaving until a solution is agreed upon by all of us. New Rhodinia as a whole may have failed in mediating Artite and New Korrea, but hell if I'm going to sit here and watch two perfectly capable nations duke it out over, in my opinion, some pretty stupid reasons."

Last edited by New Rhodinia on Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:26 am

President Leem arrives here.
Konzbator - Konzbator Peace Summit 101102_lee_myung_bak_fingers_ap_392_regular
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:36 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:Prince William strutted into the room flanked by two Imperial Guardsmen, their gas masks grotesque and intimidating. He sat down quietly and smirked at all the delegates present, then cleared his throat.

"Upon further independent talks, The Holy Empire of Artite is officially pulling troops away from Muchos Estados Unidos, however we will wage an even larger war on New Korrea now. I do not expect MEU to come out immediately and agree to a treaty, so we will wait for the time being until he is ready to sign a treaty."

he looked around letting the translators, translate Artitian back to their leaders.

"Now, for the cause of this war and Artite finally calling upon her allies is plain and simple. During the Artite-New Korrea Summit; which was a waste of everyone's time sadly, New Korrea refused to discuss the issue of Kim Jung Un, which I will say for my Emperor one more time, that New Korrea's desire to have Kim Jung Un back under Korrean custody is one of the sources of our mistrust of them and we consider Kim Jung Un just as much as an issue as the Principality of Korreaa-Artite. Also, there was much frustration on our end and on our ally's end, New Rhodinia. New Korrea was not cooperating, even though Artite had agreed to pull out troops from the PKA in fifteen years, the Korreans stated that they had drafted a treaty and we were more than willing to sign it, until upon reading it. It was an exact copy of the Eurussian Treaty for the Liberation War of New Korrea, the treaty that we specifically stated we were not going to sign. the only thing that made it Korrea's was the time of fifteen years had replaced the original time. We saw this offensive as they were not taking this seriously like we were and was not putting in the effort or time that New Rhodinia or I were to finally coming to the deescalation of tensions. Then Artite tried to talk about Kim Jung Un and that is when those damned Korreans were putting up resistance, stating he was not an issue and only the Principality of Korreaa-Artite was the issue at hand. After several days of trying to get past the Korreans stupidity and profound stubborness, the Empire formally and officially ended the summit. Another couple days later, the Empire declares war on Korrea. MEU was just a by product, a minor threat we felt had to be taken care of, it was a declaration of war in the heat of the moment. Thought that is mended with minimal casualties on both sides. The war in New Korrea, that is a clear conscious declaration of war, and that is why we are here in Konzbator"

Prince William was not going to sit quietly otherwise Emperor Constantine would beat him with a cane when he arrived home in Rofinta, this summit was not a summit for Prince William to play high and mighty or storm out like a child when he didn't get his way.

Why are you so much protective of our old dictator Kim Jong-un? Is it because you will use him as a leverage against me? We rejected discussion of Kim Jong-un on the last negotiations you started and left in misery because it is none of your business. He deserve to be in New Korrea because he is a citizen of our nation and he must face trial under our own hands. He must be punished under Korrean laws becauSe of all his brutality. If that is the only reason you declared war on us, it is unbelievable and it seems you just want more of our land you imperialist! You refuse court cases because you can never defend your imperialism And whether you accept it or not you are part of WA and you are bound by its laws and your warfreak country should accept that. Do not use Kim Jong-un as an excuse to declare war on us and look like as if you are liberating us again from what? We are a fledging democracy and growing nation from the ashes of war in which you will destroy again because of your imperialistic dreams. You are just using our old dictator as an excuse to gain more land from us. And I will tell it to you again, I will never ever give my land to an imperialist and warfreak like you. Instead of facing the court here you are calling the shots outside the court to try to negotiate outside a court which you will never win. Stop using your military power to gain advantage over us because you will never look like a great country if you just can only attack small and weak countries like us. We never did wrong to you and you are the one making things complicated for you, New Korrea and everyone else. And that is the problem.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:38 pm

Your Excellencies, for your enlightenment and to initiate the negotiations, we will be pleased to list down the factors involved in this conference for us to have a better understanding:

1) De-escalated tensions between MEU versus Artite, Xolox, Wirbanskia, Chackle, Zanland
2) Rising tensions between NK versus Artite, Xolox, Wirbanskia, Chackle, Zanland
3) Legally disputed Principality of Artite-Korrea subject to a pending case in the SC
4) Disputed custody of former DPRK Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un currently in Xolox
5) Refusal of Artite to sign the Korrean Liberation Treaty
6) Refusal of Xolox to sign the Korrean Liberation Treaty

And for everyone's enlightenment, the following are the provisions of the Korrean Liberation Treaty which legally binded New Korrea, Apepistan, Azotakza, Eurussia, Russia, and MEU, including the Security Council:

a) Eurussia, Artite, Apepistan, Articmainian development aid to New Korrea
b) Demilitarized border between NK and Articmainia for 50 years
c) Prohibition of nuclear technology in NK for 50 years
d) Military garrisons of Eurussia, Artite, Apepistan, Articmainia in NK for 10 years
e) New Korrea is not allowed to declare war except for self defense purposes
f) New Korrea must maintain a democratic and republican country
g) All officials of the DPRK Government must be turned over to the WASC

We hope that we could begin the negotiations and raise the issues to be resolved.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:41 pm

First let me get one thing across the table right now, why must you insult me even further, you insult and spit on me all the time when I try and sue for peace, once again one of my allies is helping everyone involved pursue peace. Yet you insult the Empire and lower yourself to nothing but immature name calling. I thought we could all be respectful here, guess not. Now then the Holy Empire does not want to use Kim Jung Un as leverage over you. Why would you assume such a thing? I try and discuss Kim Jung Un in the past summit that New Rhodinia was just mediating, and you said Kim Jung Un is not an issue, yet here you are now talking of Kim Jung Un...this is why I can not stand you, Your priorities are not straight, your thought process is backwards. Kim Jung Un is my business, has always been my business since the first Imperial Soldier died liberating your nation from his iron grasp. The disrespect and lack of gratitude is astounding. I tried to pursue peace with the help of an ally. And not only did New Korrea disrespect me, he also disrespected New Rhodinia. He also assumed that New Rhodinia would come fight for him if I ever broke the treaty. He expected the world to come to his beckoning if he did not get his way. I ask now...where is the world? Not in New Korrea that is for sure. I ask President Leem to surrender now to the Empire and her allies and end this war once and for all. He has the chance to surrender, if he does not then the Empire will have no problem with continuing the war. President Leem, you also hear that I have made peace with MEU? Where do you stand now? Alone in the dark with only a couple more seconds of light. The Empire will set its jaws into your country and shred it apart bit by bit until you capitulate and surrender to Artite. I am giving you the chance now once again, the chance for peace is right in front of you, will you take it this time or not?

Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:54 pm

Great Eurussia wrote:
Your Excellencies, for your enlightenment and to initiate the negotiations, we will be pleased to list down the factors involved in this conference for us to have a better understanding:
1) De-escalated tensions between MEU versus Artite, Xolox, Wirbanskia, Chackle, Zanland
2) Rising tensions between NK versus Artite, Xolox, Wirbanskia, Chackle, Zanland
3) Legally disputed Principality of Artite-Korrea subject to a pending case in the SC
4) Disputed custody of former DPRK Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un currently in Xolox
5) Refusal of Artite to sign the Korrean Liberation Treaty
6) Refusal of Xolox to sign the Korrean Liberation Treaty

And for everyone's enlightenment, the following are the provisions of the Korrean Liberation Treaty which legally binded New Korrea, Apepistan, Azotakza, Eurussia, Russia, and MEU, including the Security Council:
a) Eurussia, Artite, Apepistan, Articmainian development aid to New Korrea
b) Demilitarized border between NK and Articmainia for 50 years
c) Prohibition of nuclear technology in NK for 50 years
d) Military garrisons of Eurussia, Artite, Apepistan, Articmainia in NK for 10 years
e) New Korrea is not allowed to declare war except for self defense purposes
f) New Korrea must maintain a democratic and republican country
g) All officials of the DPRK Government must be turned over to the WASC
We hope that we could begin the negotiations and raise the issues to be resolved.

I would like to state this now before President Leem opens his mouth. Artite helped with Korrean development, pouring 2 billion Lintus into the PKA, we did this despite the fact we did not sign the treaty. Kim Jung Un at the time was under a WASC member's custody, Xolox was on the WASC while Kim Jung Un was in jail. Also, Kim Jung Un is not enjoying a high life in Xolox, nor is his family or political advisers who managed to flee with him. Loxan jails are not the nicest things. Now to the garrison of Artitian troops in the PKA, we have maintained our garrison until just recently, However since we are not bound by the treaty we did not see the need to follow the ten year limit. Also to answer the reason why Artite never signed the treaty because it was not in our interest plain and simple. We did not like it, Kim Jung Un, we liked to think would rot in a Loxan cell until his death, the process to which the Security Council would try him would be too long and tedious and in the end more money and time would have been wasted putting Kim Jung Un and all of his military and political advisers on trial. Soon after the treaty was signed, Articamania soon disappeared, therefor the treaty should be null and void considering one of its PRIMARY signatories is no longer with us. So ask away anything else you wish to know? (Not you New Korrea, you have questions put them through a mediator, Apepistan, Eurrusia, Russia. I do not want to read your stupidity any more)
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:00 pm

On that note Prince William, what would be the terms of Artite for New Korrea?
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:13 pm

Depends on if New Korrea surrenders now or refuses to and continues to fight. If they continue to fight then I see no reason this summit. I have offered peace, and if New Korrea refuses it then I guess he refuses this summit. I have made peace with MEU so our terms for MEU will be very simple.

-10 year period where they are not aggressive towards any other country
-Restricted to their own continent and continental waters for five years
-A small garrison of 2,000 Imperial troops be allowed to build a base on the coast of MEU, some where far away from populated areas would be best.
-Return after 10 years to the negotiation table to review if they have stayed true to the itty bitty treaty, and after such time, if the treaty is nullified and MEU has behaved themselves, which I have no doubt that they will, Artite will remove its troops from MEU land.

These are my terms, very simple, not super oppressive. Reasonable in my mind. If MEU refuses then we can return to the drawing board, he can pitch in his concerns.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:43 pm

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:Depends on if New Korrea surrenders now or refuses to and continues to fight. If they continue to fight then I see no reason this summit. I have offered peace, and if New Korrea refuses it then I guess he refuses this summit. I have made peace with MEU so our terms for MEU will be very simple.

-A small garrison of 2,000 Imperial troops be allowed to build a base on the coast of MEU, some where far away from populated areas would be best.
-Return after 10 years to the negotiation table to review if they have stayed true to the itty bitty treaty, and after such time, if the treaty is nullified and MEU has behaved themselves, which I have no doubt that they will, Artite will remove its troops from MEU land.

These are my terms, very simple, not super oppressive. Reasonable in my mind. If MEU refuses then we can return to the drawing board, he can pitch in his concerns.

"Issue here: if peace was achieved with MEU, why have troops garrisoned right at their doorstep? I respect your consideration for innocent civilians via stationing away from populated areas, and I would understand if it were New Korrea but really? The nation that was the most willing to make peace gets the monitor watch? Speaking of MEU, you guys have brokered a ceasefire if I'm not mistaken and yet you're treating it as if you won...? MEU is your enemy, true, but do you really have the authority to be pushing them around and demanding that they behave like a little child?"
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:23 pm

Princess Marilyn Targaryen

Konzbator - Konzbator Peace Summit Visenya
I apologize for my lateness, everyone. My father has sent me to inform you all that the Grand Empire of Xolox will not cease hostilities with either nation unless they agree to forfeit their respective seats on the security council. I will negotiate the other terms on his behalf, but that stipulation must be met.
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:47 pm

New Rhodinia wrote:
The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:Depends on if New Korrea surrenders now or refuses to and continues to fight. If they continue to fight then I see no reason this summit. I have offered peace, and if New Korrea refuses it then I guess he refuses this summit. I have made peace with MEU so our terms for MEU will be very simple.

"Issue here: if peace was achieved with MEU, why have troops garrisoned right at their doorstep? I respect your consideration for innocent civilians via stationing away from populated areas, and I would understand if it were New Korrea but really? The nation that was the most willing to make peace gets the monitor watch? Speaking of MEU, you guys have brokered a ceasefire if I'm not mistaken and yet you're treating it as if you won...? MEU is your enemy, true, but do you really have the authority to be pushing them around and demanding that they behave like a little child?"

My country did not do anything wrong against Artite and he knows it. I am thankful that I am cleared that we are just dragged on this war by sharing the same views as with New Korrea. So I don't think it is fair for me to accept terms as if we did wrong against anyone. I have made my apologies and I am willing to sign a treaty with Artite that we will not attack each other anymore. And in exchange of that, MEU will remove my objections to Artite getting a seat in WASC since he shown sincerity to me that he really did not intend to invade me just for the sake of expanding or whatever.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:56 pm

Xolox wrote:
Princess Marilyn Targaryen

Konzbator - Konzbator Peace Summit Visenya
I apologize for my lateness, everyone. My father has sent me to inform you all that the Grand Empire of Xolox will not cease hostilities with either nation unless they agree to forfeit their respective seats on the security council. I will negotiate the other terms on his behalf, but that stipulation must be met.

What do you mean by forfeit seats on the Security Council? Are you asking MEU to relinquish its seat in WASC? We did no wrong to you for you to declare war on me. We apologize already if have offended anyone in anyway. We will remove our objections to Xolox if it stop on warring MEU since I did no wrong or hurt any Xolox persons.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:20 pm

I urge you my Loxan friend, to end the war in MEU. The war with them is over and the main focus should be on New Korrea. Think of it this way, who has been more of a thorn in your heel? They have reacted emotionally, which is understandable. Do not be the cause of the deaths of civilians over the simple issue of the security council. Think, Princess...who has been more active as of late with opposes you? New Korrea, who has been insulting and degrading, New Korrea. MEU has been nothing but cooperative and cordial through this whole war (minus the godmod claims made by him but what ever). If you wish to discuss this in private I am sure we can talk through your decisions, so that I may better understand them.

Now regarding the issue brought up by New Rhodinia, yes why bother stationing troops in MEU, Eurussia already has troops there, fine then...scratch that out and scratch that out, instead of a treaty that restricts just one, why not a non-aggression pact that restricts both parties, and when I mean restrict I should really mean affects both parties.

-The Holy Empire of Artite by signing this Non-Aggression Pact agrees to not be hostile towards MEU or any of MEU's allies, or threaten any MEU economic interests domestically or abroad for the next 20 years, unless of course directly threatened. If indirectly threatened this NAP holds Artite in a defensive stance through out all of the Empire and her territories.
-The United States of Muchos Estados Unidos by signing this Non-Aggression Pact agrees to not be hostile towards the Holy Empire or any of her allies, or threaten any Imperial economic interests domestically or abroad for the next 20 years. If indirectly threatened this NAP holds MEU in a defensive stance through out MEU and its territorial possessions.
-If either main signatory defies this NAP and attacks the other with out justified cause then let the other call forth a coalition of nations to punish the nation who broke the NAP through arms and diplomacy.

Signatories,
Holy Empire of Artite, Imperial Crown Prince, William Niston

If any of you would like to add more please do so, I believe a Non-Aggression Pact is more suitable then a binding treaty, thank you Princess Livia on raising the issue of the treaty being unfair.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:02 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:I urge you my Loxan friend, to end the war in MEU. The war with them is over and the main focus should be on New Korrea. Think of it this way, who has been more of a thorn in your heel? They have reacted emotionally, which is understandable. Do not be the cause of the deaths of civilians over the simple issue of the security council. Think, Princess...who has been more active as of late with opposes you? New Korrea, who has been insulting and degrading, New Korrea. MEU has been nothing but cooperative and cordial through this whole war (minus the godmod claims made by him but what ever). If you wish to discuss this in private I am sure we can talk through your decisions, so that I may better understand them.

Now regarding the issue brought up by New Rhodinia, yes why bother stationing troops in MEU, Eurussia already has troops there, fine then...scratch that out and scratch that out, instead of a treaty that restricts just one, why not a non-aggression pact that restricts both parties, and when I mean restrict I should really mean affects both parties.

-The Holy Empire of Artite by signing this Non-Aggression Pact agrees to not be hostile towards MEU or any of MEU's allies, or threaten any MEU economic interests domestically or abroad for the next 20 years, unless of course directly threatened. If indirectly threatened this NAP holds Artite in a defensive stance through out all of the Empire and her territories.
-The United States of Muchos Estados Unidos by signing this Non-Aggression Pact agrees to not be hostile towards the Holy Empire or any of her allies, or threaten any Imperial economic interests domestically or abroad for the next 20 years. If indirectly threatened this NAP holds MEU in a defensive stance through out MEU and its territorial possessions.
-If either main signatory defies this NAP and attacks the other with out justified cause then let the other call forth a coalition of nations to punish the nation who broke the NAP through arms and diplomacy.

Signatories,
Holy Empire of Artite, Imperial Crown Prince, William Niston

If any of you would like to add more please do so, I believe a Non-Aggression Pact is more suitable then a binding treaty, thank you Princess Livia on raising the issue of the treaty being unfair.

Jesocasha Killitine responds:

I think the question should be raised is who is more of a thorn in your side seeing as Emperor Constitine if I may has ordered complete control over a chunk of New Korreaa's land in which your army will not give up until they submit to your demands. It is now of course again that my country is now stuck with a declaration of war towards two countries in which my "allies" stated that not only they support the idea but will also ride into battle with me but choose to squirm out leaving my country clueless as to what to do as our "allies" instructed us to stick to one country, no wait go to the other, no wait don't attack You have to wait. Well I'm done, my military is done, and my people are done, we are done listening to our "allies" because it has gotten us no where. Chackle, the only "true" ally has stuck it out with us and has been by our side since our alliance was formed.

Princess Marilyn Targaryen, I am wondering as to why you suddenly added the part where these nations would have to step off their seats on the SC, as it was not stated or published this in our PM's.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next