World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Resolved) New Korrea vs Artite

+7
New Rhodinia
Ebsotz
Kingdom of Ireland
UnitedStatesOfScouting
The Holy Empire of Artite
DPRNK
Great Eurussia
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

(Resolved) New Korrea vs Artite - Page 2 Empty Re: (Resolved) New Korrea vs Artite

Post  DPRNK Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:59 pm

I was blown by Eurussia's statements but that is great and I cannot argue any further. I will wait for verdict!
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) New Korrea vs Artite - Page 2 Empty Re: (Resolved) New Korrea vs Artite

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:14 am

Sorry I was sick yesterday i should write in less than 2 hours
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) New Korrea vs Artite - Page 2 Empty Opinions

Post  Ebsotz Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:45 am

Here is my opinion about this situation.

1) I request New Korea becomes independent BUT, under this condition, Artite & The Aggressors will be given some land. This will be a win-win for both sides. The Power-Hungry Aggressors can have the land, while New Korea will [hopefully] not have to worry about a full-out invasion from the Aggressors.

2) No Artitian Ships are allowed inside New Korean waters or airspace, vise-versa.

3) This is more like a question: Why does Korea hate imperialist's so much? I mean, I am an imperialist "scum". New Rhodinia is. Great Eurussia is! Artite is! (not saying they're scums xD) Basically every single empire in the WA is imperialist. An Empire means: to rule more than one country, typically a large area. I hate to break it to you buddy, but if you call imperialists "scums", then almost the whole WA hates you Very Happy

4) The New Korean & Artitian Communications Chamber shall be established on the borders of Artitian Territory & New Korea. So basically, Artite and Korea are Now like: North Korea, South Korea.

Do you agree?
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:22 am

Ebsotz wrote:Here is my opinion about this situation.

1) I request New Korea becomes independent BUT, under this condition, Artite & The Aggressors will be given some land. This will be a win-win for both sides. The Power-Hungry Aggressors can have the land, while New Korea will [hopefully] not have to worry about a full-out invasion from the Aggressors.  

2) No Artitian Ships are allowed inside New Korean waters or airspace, vise-versa.

3) This is more like a question: Why does Korea hate imperialist's so much? I mean, I am an imperialist "scum". New Rhodinia is. Great Eurussia is! Artite is! (not saying they're scums xD) Basically every single empire in the WA is imperialist. An Empire means: to rule more than one country, typically a large area. I hate to break it to you buddy, but if you call imperialists "scums", then almost the whole WA hates you Very Happy

4) The New Korean & Artitian Communications Chamber shall be established on the borders of Artitian Territory & New Korea. So basically, Artite and Korea are Now like: North Korea, South Korea.

Do you agree?

Here's two scenarios for either side:

1. If New Korrea accepts a North/South standoff-type deal, it'll play out exactly how it does in real life: both trade death stares and throw insults at each other every other day.

2. If New Korrea denies it (highly likely that he will), this entire thing is pointless unless New Korrea gets his way. Thing is, he hasn't had it for a long time; you need to not completely lose the war in order to demand the things he's demanding. It's as if he's thinking he won somehow and is now deciding the fate of the enemy.

Sorry to say, but at this point in time New Korrea is no longer open to any deal that takes something away from them. They cannot see reason, so we need to see reason FOR them and make a deal FOR them.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:25 am

Why don't share your opinions New Rhodinia? You seem to always have the upper hand in this type of chaos.
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:28 am

Ebsotz wrote:Why don't share your opinions New Rhodinia? You seem to always have the upper hand in this type of chaos.

My suggestion? Make a deal for New Korrea if they cannot draw one up or agree to one themselves. Mediate the side of the aggressors so they can see reason when they make a peace deal; New Korrea will undoubtedly be against anything they suggest, but if it's as good as the treaty can get, take it.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:29 am

Ebsotz wrote:Why don't share your opinions New Rhodinia? You seem to always have the upper hand in this type of chaos.
He has, apepistan has, and it's gotten us no-where because New Korreaa cannot accept anything that harms him the slightest.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) New Korrea vs Artite - Page 2 Empty Eurussian Position

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:12 am

Ebsotz wrote:3) This is more like a question: Why does Korea hate imperialist's so much? I mean, I am an imperialist "scum". New Rhodinia is. Great Eurussia is! Artite is! (not saying they're scums xD) Basically every single empire in the WA is imperialist. An Empire means: to rule more than one country, typically a large area. I hate to break it to you buddy, but if you call imperialists "scums", then almost the whole WA hates you :D

The Eurussian Government would like to seek an excuse from the presiding judge of this case for us to clarify the statements by the Ebsotzian Government as such statement inflicts harm and unintended perception on the Eurussian Empire.

We would like to inform the Ebsotzian Government and the rest of the international community that having a nation with a title of an "empire" doesn't automatically equate, in any way or in any form, of a nation becoming an "imperialist" since the word connotes a lot of definition on its own. On the part of the Empire of Great Eurussia, it has a structural model of an empire but it does not advocate imperialism since it is a fledgling parliamentary democracy with a de facto constitutional monarchy. Furthermore, its government does not adopt a policy of imperialism since it strongly believes in the rule of law.

Just for the record. Thank you.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:12 am

Ok im going to give the entire council 24 hours to express their opinion
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:30 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Ebsotz wrote:3) This is more like a question: Why does Korea hate imperialist's so much? I mean, I am an imperialist "scum". New Rhodinia is. Great Eurussia is! Artite is! (not saying they're scums xD) Basically every single empire in the WA is imperialist. An Empire means: to rule more than one country, typically a large area. I hate to break it to you buddy, but if you call imperialists "scums", then almost the whole WA hates you Very Happy

The Eurussian Government would like to seek an excuse from the presiding judge of this case for us to clarify the statements by the Ebsotzian Government as such statement inflicts harm and unintended perception on the Eurussian Empire.
We would like to inform the Ebsotzian Government and the rest of the international community that having a nation with a title of an "empire" doesn't automatically equate, in any way or in any form, of a nation becoming an "imperialist" since the word connotes a lot of definition on its own. On the part of the Empire of Great Eurussia, it has a structural model of an empire but it does not advocate imperialism since it is a fledgling parliamentary democracy with a de facto constitutional monarchy. Furthermore, its government does not adopt a policy of imperialism since it strongly believes in the rule of law.
Just for the record. Thank you.

I cant think of a proper reason for Esbotz to express this in such a way. Perhaps he would care to explaim?
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:34 am

I was just giving a few examples about maybe why Korea hates imperialism Razz

Anyway, that was [u]for[/b] Korea, just like you explained, Rhodinia.
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:39 pm

Can we now have the verdict?
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:24 am

Conclusion: On the 3rd of March New Korrea filed a case to the WASC saying that Artite had violated the law by declaring war on New Korrea.

Recommendation: After reviewing the law we have found that war in itself is not illegal. However Artitie did violate the law by occupying parts of New Korrea. Taking away their right to exist. The WASC being a body that stands for justice orders the withdrawal of all foreign forces in New Korrea that are not there without permission of the Korrean Government.
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:14 pm

Justice has been served!!!!!! Thank you World Alliance! Thank you Russia!!!
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  DPRNK Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:02 pm

I feel vindicated for all the propaganda thrown against me. This is the proof I am not lying against the agenda of the imperialists.
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:24 am

Voting shall last five(5) days
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:44 am

For.

RENN Report: The Republic of New Korrea is officially recognized as an independent country. Ebsotz will be aiding the reconstruction of Korrea, and will fight for Korean rights when the time comes. Ebsotz owes Korea a formal apology.
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:50 am

For
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarfian Federation Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:36 am

for
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:39 am

This will have no effect on me because ding ding ding, it ain't my case.......
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:54 am

The verdict says occupation is illegal. So you will be violating a court order.
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:58 am

The aggressor's brazen occupations are bad and New Korrea's constant attacks against them are also wrong. You're all guilty in one way or another.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Ireland Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:59 am

New Rhodinia wrote:The aggressor's brazen occupations are bad and New Korrea's constant attacks against them are also wrong. You're all guilty in one way or another.

I ask that alll members keep their post to only saying For or Against
Kingdom of Ireland
Kingdom of Ireland
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:01 am

I WILL NOT acknowledge this because this case does not pertain to me, got that sport?
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:02 am

Show me where it says New Korreaa vs Artite, Wirbanskia, Xanland, Xolox, Otherwise your post is invalid to us.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next