World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Dismissed) Sovereignty Act

+2
Great Eurussia
Marscida
6 posters

Go down

(Dismissed) Sovereignty Act Empty (Dismissed) Sovereignty Act

Post  Marscida Sun May 31, 2015 2:18 am

Sovereignity act

-An act of freedom-

Preamble: Aknowledging and recognizing the moltitude of nations that composes the World Alliance

Furthermore aknowledging their countless issues, troubles, gifts and needs

Admitting and recognizing that an international supernational organization made of nations in conflict

HEREBY DECLARE

Art. I: Of national independence and freedom
a) Each and every nation is free, independent and sovereign within its borders, to promote laws and ordinances without limitation from an international Entity.
b) Nations can join other organizations and communities and adopt shared rules and common laws.
c) This act extends to those unions/alliances/treaties.
d) Unions of states pursuing a shared ideology or law cannot force/mob/pressure third nations or third unions having different laws and/or ideals.

Art. II Of the World Alliance
a) The world alliance is to be intended as superpartes organization of cooperation; therefore no laws promoted within the WA shalt be allowed to damage or weaken other nations or subnational governments of member nations.
b) This act shall be enacted immediately after its approval.
c) Continuing comma "c" of "Art II", this act nullifyes all (if any) past regulation of the WA that would be now in contrast with this Act.

Article  III: Of WA parties
a) Parties are meant to pursue shared ideals and goals of nations that agrees and accepts such political agendas; it is forbidden, anyway, to promote or plan acts or actions against a targeted nation/kind of nation.
b) so called "RP" laws or "IC" laws must adapt to this act.
Marscida
Marscida
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Sovereignty Act Empty Re: (Dismissed) Sovereignty Act

Post  Great Eurussia Sun May 31, 2015 1:07 pm

Marscida wrote:
Sovereignity act

-An act of freedom-

Preamble: Aknowledging and recognizing the moltitude of nations that composes the World Alliance

Admitting and recognizing that an international supernational organization made of nations in conflict

HEREBY DECLARE

a) Each and every nation is free, independent and sovereign within its borders, to promote laws and ordinances without limitation from an international Entity.
b) Nations can join other organizations and communities and adopt shared rules and common laws.
d) Unions of states pursuing a shared ideology or law cannot force/mob/pressure third nations or third unions having different laws and/or ideals.

a) The world alliance is to be intended as superpartes organization of cooperation; therefore no laws promoted within the WA shalt be allowed to damage or weaken other nations or subnational governments of member nations.
c) Continuing comma "c" of "Art II", this act nullifyes all (if any) past regulation of the WA that would be now in contrast with this Act.

a) Parties are meant to pursue shared ideals and goals of nations that agrees and accepts such political agendas; it is forbidden, anyway, to promote or plan acts or actions against a targeted nation/kind of nation.

Eurussia commends the objectives of this proposal. But we wish to raise these concerns,
* Sections A and D of Article 1
* Sections A and C of Article 2
* Sections A and B of Article 3

OOC: I admire Marscida's way of properly and professionally writing up this proposal!
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Marscida Sun May 31, 2015 8:10 pm

Sure: Article I

A= Simply is stated that every nation is independent in its choices and unbridled freedom to promote whatever law they deem necessary.

D= If, by ecample, 3 nations forms an alliance/treaty in order to destroy patriarchism.... They can enjoy their choices on their own without menacing other nations or groups that are different from their ones.

Article II

A= I mran that the Region and its council have to be intended as superpartes organization meant to promote cooperation and pacific coexistence and shall not be able to promote or force anything that goes against a single nation legislation.
In few words: we look over you, but we don't talk.

Article III

A) Parties are a gathering of people sharing same ideals. Therefore no party even if winning 100 vs 0 will never threaten political adversaries or enemies. Nor menace nations or other organizations not in line with the winning party agenda.
B) Laws that are meant to entertain or regulate certain aspects only seekable in RPs are to be adapted as well in order to not interfere with national regulations.

OOC: ...is not all of this ooc? :/

Anyway

Thanks for your admiration. ^^
Marscida
Marscida
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingdom of Scottlands Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:14 am

FOR
Kingdom of Scottlands
Kingdom of Scottlands
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Sovereignty Act Empty NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:46 am

Marscida wrote:
Sovereignity act

-An act of freedom-

HEREBY DECLARE

CORRECTION: This proposal is void as the member putting the proposal forth is not a part of the WASC. A WASC member will have to post a new thread with this proposal for it to be legal.

Last edited by UnitedStatesOfScouting on Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  England and Wales Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:05 pm

We are for
England and Wales
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Marscida Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:31 pm

As we are
Marscida
Marscida
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:18 pm

Marscida wrote:As we are
As I say again. We all understand that you want this to succeed but you are still and was never voted in as a member of the council.

You vote is null and void.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trinity_sector

Back to top Go down

Post  Marscida Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:57 pm

Trinity_Sector wrote:
As I say again. We all understand that you want this to succeed but you are still and was never voted in as a member of the council.

...uh.

Why does it took four days to have someone correct me?

Thank you.
Marscida
Marscida
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:23 pm

Marscida wrote:
Trinity_Sector wrote:

...uh.

Why does it took four days to have someone correct me?

Thank you.

Sorry, Ireland is RP moderator he usually does the flow of the RP and makes sure we abide by the rules.

I'm not hating you or anything, I'm just as stunned of his absences as well.

But you're welcome.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trinity_sector

Back to top Go down

Post  Marscida Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:30 pm

Sorry, Ireland is RP moderator he usually does the flow of the RP and makes sure we abide by the rules.

I'm not hating you or anything, I'm just as stunned of his absences as well.

But you're welcome.

...why should i blame you? :/

I am the one that didn't knew that, and i blame... the community... for not having corrected this in four days.

Also...remember: Marscida never gets offended. ^^

Marscida
Marscida
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(Dismissed) Sovereignty Act Empty NOTICE

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:57 pm

Seeing as no other WASC member posted this proposal, this topic for discussion is officially closed.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down