World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Repealed) Repeal Revised Realistic Roleplaying Act

+11
Arveyres
Aloia
Yellasia
Ireland
Shirouma
New Tarajan
Atletius
United States of Europe
New-Zealand
Great Eurussia
Dromoda
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

(Repealed) Repeal Revised Realistic Roleplaying Act - Page 2 Empty Re: (Repealed) Repeal Revised Realistic Roleplaying Act

Post  Aloia Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:07 pm

Aloia votes AGAINST this proposal.
Aloia
Aloia
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aloia

Back to top Go down

(Repealed) Repeal Revised Realistic Roleplaying Act - Page 2 Empty Re: (Repealed) Repeal Revised Realistic Roleplaying Act

Post  Arveyres Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:47 pm

Arveyres votes AGAINST this proposal.
Arveyres
Arveyres
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=holy_patrician_states

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Dromoda wrote:
New-Zealand wrote:
Dromoda wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
Dromoda wrote:the dividing by 10 rule is for some nations a rule where those nations do not want to participate with.

the nations like me who are proud that they reached such huge populations, and that they are economically very prosperous because of their huge population.

so i want the 10 dividing rule to be gone and instead a rule that allows nations to use the rule if they want. but you cant go beyond your nationstates population.

therefore i want a show of hands. you know what to do
Are you proposing to repeal the Revised Realistic Roleplaying Act?

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t259-revised-realistic-roleplaying-act
Eurussia votes in favor of repealing of the Revised Realistic Roleplaying Act.
We have not seen its enforcement nor its pros and cons in RP, actually.
I agree that until now we have not seen the enforcement of the rule. However, now it's the time to start.
why we haven't enforced it is because we can play without it. its not a needing factor in the game and is therefore just a problem
I have enforced it. Only once so far though. All the other times, people were obeying the divide by ten rule, so I had no need to enforce it. How can the police enforce a speed limit, if nobody is speeding? They're not going to be like, "everybody was obeying the rules, so we didn't fine anybody, so we aught to remove the speed limit cause it's useless" are they?
the problem with the speed limit is that its exists.
when there is a border there are people to cross it.

when we just make it an option then people who choose that option just do their thing. however people who doesn't want to must have the choice to choose.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but are you implying that laws are basically useless? What you've just said implies that the speed limit shouldn't be there, cause the moment we put it into place, people will start breaking it? So it's better to have no speed limit, cause then there is no rule for you to break.
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new-zealand

Back to top Go down

Post  Farshonian Empire Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:53 pm

Farshonia votes in FAVOR.Even though I have a small land , I'm proud of my population 2 billion.This allows me have a large military force , high economy due to workers , and taxes for good.

In exchange of pollution , rapid use of resources , shortage of water , land and food and for people in a populous nation , there would be an increase of illness and disease.

it is okay to me because most of my population have a job for their own.
Farshonian Empire
Farshonian Empire
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=farshonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:21 pm

New-Zealand wrote:
Dromoda wrote:
New-Zealand wrote:
Dromoda wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
Dromoda wrote:the dividing by 10 rule is for some nations a rule where those nations do not want to participate with.

the nations like me who are proud that they reached such huge populations, and that they are economically very prosperous because of their huge population.

so i want the 10 dividing rule to be gone and instead a rule that allows nations to use the rule if they want. but you cant go beyond your nationstates population.

I agree that until now we have not seen the enforcement of the rule. However, now it's the time to start.
why we haven't enforced it is because we can play without it. its not a needing factor in the game and is therefore just a problem
I have enforced it. Only once so far though. All the other times, people were obeying the divide by ten rule, so I had no need to enforce it. How can the police enforce a speed limit, if nobody is speeding? They're not going to be like, "everybody was obeying the rules, so we didn't fine anybody, so we aught to remove the speed limit cause it's useless" are they?

when we just make it an option then people who choose that option just do their thing. however people who doesn't want to must have the choice to choose.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but are you implying that laws are basically useless? What you've just said implies that the speed limit shouldn't be there, cause the moment we put it into place, people will start breaking it? So it's better to have no speed limit, cause then there is no rule for you to break.
i'm sorry to say that but yes. in my perspective its useless
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:38 am

Discussion for this proposal is to end at 0:00 (GMT) on the 8th of December, 2013. After which, a 3-day voting period will ensue, ending at 0:00 (GMT) on the 11th of December, 2013.

Votes already given are not to be counted, as they were not given during the official voting period.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:56 am

Dromoda wrote:
New-Zealand wrote:
Dromoda wrote:
New-Zealand wrote:
Dromoda wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:

i'm sorry to say that but yes. in my perspective its useless
Usually in New Zealand there is a 10km/h buffer zone, so in a 100km/h zone, you can go up to 110km/h. During the Long weekend this year, they decided to try enforce a 5km/h buffer zone, so in a 100km/h zone, you can go a maximum of 104km/h, not 110km/h. The result? Last year there was 6 deaths and 112 injuries, this year there was only 1 death and an equally low amount of injuries. The also tried this on the Queens Birthday long weekend, and the result was a road toll of 0! (http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/news/9335343/Police-credit-tactics-for-low-holiday-toll)

Now this may sound a bit off topic, but the point here is that laws are there for a reason! Laws are not optional things which you have the right to choose whether you obey or disobey. You're basically advocating a path to Anarchism right now.
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:56 am

I vote AGAINST this proposal
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

(Repealed) Repeal Revised Realistic Roleplaying Act - Page 2 Empty Eurussian Vote

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:12 pm

Eurussia votes in favor of repealing the Revised Realistic RP Act.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Aloia Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:36 pm

Aloia votes AGAINST this proposal.
Aloia
Aloia
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aloia

Back to top Go down

Post  Shirouma Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:39 pm

Against
Shirouma
Shirouma
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Atletius Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:17 pm

In FAVOUR
Atletius
Atletius
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  United States of Europe Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:02 pm

Against.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Farshonian Empire Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:24 pm

FAVOUR
Farshonian Empire
Farshonian Empire
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=farshonia

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:57 pm

Empire of Farshonia wrote:FAVOUR
VOID! You are not a member of the WA Parliament. Please refrain from posting on this thread. 
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:20 pm

AGAINST
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:54 pm

FAVOUR
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:51 pm

We vote AGAINST
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Arveyres Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:58 am

AGAINST.
Arveyres
Arveyres
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=holy_patrician_states

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:29 am

Empire of Farshonia wrote:FAVOUR
THIS VOTE IS OFFICIALLY PROCLAIMED VOID.

Marquette of Pacific casts its vote AGAINST this act.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Planitan Commonwealth Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:43 am

AGAINST
Planitan Commonwealth
Planitan Commonwealth
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=freedom_planita_2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2