World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Dismissed) Schorr vs WA

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

(Dismissed) Schorr vs WA - Page 3 Empty Re: (Dismissed) Schorr vs WA

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:03 am

Schorr wrote:I said that I appreciate your handling of the elections. However, that does not mean I approve of the job you did. I did participate in the elections, but that does not mean I approve of the way in which you handled them. Furthermore, if that is the main basis of your argument, it is a moot point that I participated in the elections, my question is how you may invalidate votes and candidates, presenting NO evidence. Even if you had, you would be required to go to the sole Judiciary body which is the Court of Justice before declaring that candidates were disqualified and votes invalidated. What I gather from you, is that you feel you were entitled to doing what you did by your own declarations which have while we appreciate your efforts, have ZERO legal bearing, as the Security Council's laws are the only legal laws. Therefore, if you have sufficient evidence that the 4 nations are puppets than we encourage you to post your evidence to the Court of Justice, however, you do not have the authority to invalidate election results.

Eurussia rejects these arguments since everything simply contradicts each other. First, how come such the Schorrian Government won't approve our election handling for a fact that it did participated and in effect accepted the rules that we have set in the very beginning.

Also, we find it confusing that the accusing party continues to present its arguments that the Court is the sole judicial body and the Security Council as the sole executive and legislative body for the region knowing that we have already been accepting that fact.

We would also like to inform this Court that the Schorrian Government has kept in insisting that we have no authority to invalidate the results knowing for a fact that there is no law or constitutional provision about elections therefore it is our default powers that are standing by all legal means whether written or not and would have the same effect because of non-existing laws by way of not opposing to our election rules from the very beginning in which the accusing party have enjoyed participating until the conclusion of all elections.

Eurussia hopes that the Court won't be confused with these confusing statements.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:18 am

Zakiristan. wrote:The court has made a decision....with this case that has split our region,we proclaim that schorr has won his case.our reason? 1.eurussia dose not have a right to disqualify and invalidate votes this falls to the justice court,2.eurussia has not proved that these nations are puppets.As our decision a revote is in order eurussia along with the court will hold a new election.Thank you.

Eurussia, as much as it respects this honorable court, rejects the statement of this justice to state that his opinion is the decision of the entire court in which there are two member states sitting as justices. In this grounds, his statements has no legal effect.

Furthermore, our government condemns reason number one since it is very unclear. In support to this, it is disturbing how this justice has been misguided by its duties as justice since on its statement on reason number two, it has already involved separate cases.

Eurussia also humbly asks this honorable Justice to cite in the constitution that an election shall be conducted immediately after a recent election. We demand the opinion of the Acquitanian Government which equally sits as a court member.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:53 pm

Eurussia, knowing the mere fact that only Acquitane sits as the sole Justice of the Court expresses its utmost trust and confidence to this justice that the proper procedures will be followed and all the arguments that will be presented will be clearly studies by this Justice with respect to everyone most especially the rule of law.

Eurussia appeals to the Court to study carefully all the arguments and explain all the reasons in detail and the repercussion of declaring our default powers as illegal according to the charges of the Schorrian Government.

Our government hopes that this will be resolved sooner.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:50 pm

OOC: This case has been considered dismissed.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3