World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(KP) Kyongdong Program

+9
Planitan Commonwealth
Aloia
Europe and Asia
Texania
Ireland
New-Zealand
Federation of Antanares
Great Eurussia
Dromoda
13 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

(KP) Kyongdong Program - Page 3 Empty Re: (KP) Kyongdong Program

Post  Europe and Asia Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:59 am

Dromoda wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:The Court of Justice wishes to express that this program will soon come under investigation for possible breach of the Nuclear Test Ban Act and the Biological and Chemical Weapon's Ban Act. Thank you.

its non nuclear. non biological and non chemical.

we use Dark-matter not sarin gas.

this is a whole new technology with many advancements in both war and peacetime.

Whatever the case may be, the test and all relevant activities are suspended pending the investigation.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:56 am

Europe and Asia wrote:
Dromoda wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:The Court of Justice wishes to express that this program will soon come under investigation for possible breach of the Nuclear Test Ban Act and the Biological and Chemical Weapon's Ban Act. Thank you.

this is a whole new technology with many advancements in both war and peacetime.

Whatever the case may be, the test and all relevant activities are suspended pending the investigation.

i do not recognize your investigation and see this as an illegal intervention in a program to harness the power of matter and anti-matter.

creating weapons is just the first step to discover the powers of our scientific research.

we if not tested in any other place well...

we will test it in the Dromodian sea.
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:58 am

Europe and Asia wrote:
Dromoda wrote:

Eurussia has questioned such investigation. Therefore, unless we, sovereign nations can be satisfied with the justification of the Court to carry out such illegal investigation, we will not recognize any illegal order to stop the Kyongdong Program.
As much as we would wish to in the name of law.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:32 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Dromoda wrote:

Eurussia has questioned such investigation. Therefore, unless we, sovereign nations can be satisfied with the justification of the Court to carry out such illegal investigation, we will not recognize any illegal order to stop the Kyongdong Program.
As much as we would wish to in the name of law.

This is unreasonable. Indeed, in case of investigation (in any field, of any kind), activities must be stopped until a result is delivered. Even in case of appeal against the investigation itself. Indeed, in that case, it could be only a way to overcome the same investigation, nullifying its results, and this is a non-sense.

P.S.: sorry for the intervention, even if I'm not involved directly in the question.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:42 am

Spoiler:

LOL are we serious here? That is the case for local cases under the jurisdiction of domestic laws. But since the Kyongdong Program is an international and inter-state undertaking among independent sovereign states, with due respect to the Court, it has no power to stop that or order sovereign states to stop whatever they're doing in the name of investigation. 
The bottomline here is SOVEREIGNTY in which the Court is dangerously playing with. So, we don't recognize it. Sorry, but that is the reality.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:50 am

I am more than sure the Court of Justice is taking it terribly seriously.

And I'm doing it too.
The consequences of the Kyongdong Program, in its military side, are terrible: here, we are talking about the possibility to annhilate entire countries.
Moreover, it's also incredibly dangerous at a strategic level: indeed, the creation of such a powerful weapon could have only a possible consequence, on the international field, that every other country will try to acquire far more powerful weapons to balance the new one. So, it would lead to a race-to-arms, with possible catastrophic results.
In few words, the Program violates the true spirit of at least two fundamental laws of the World Alliance, and creates a potentially-explosive situation on the strategic arena.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:55 am

And what laws are these.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:02 am

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:And what laws are these.

The Nuclear Test Ban Act and the Biological & Chemical Weapons Ban Act, of course.
As I already said in the thread of the investigation, we must answer to a question: why the WA Government approved such a kind of laws?
The answer is simple: because nuclear, biological and chemical weapons are terribly dangerous. They're classified as Weapons of Mass Destruction for a reason.
So, to proceed with the construction and testing of a weapon far more powerful of any other kind "conventional" nuclear weapon, is obviously against the spirit of these two laws.
At this point, why not removing them at all? Because, as I already said, the only consequence of the Program will be a new race-to-arms, and the consequent destruction of all positive results achieved by those two bills.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:04 am

New Tarajan wrote:

The Nuclear Test Ban Act and the Biological & Chemical Weapons Ban Act, of course.
As I already said in the thread of the investigation, we must answer to a question: why the WA Government approved such a kind of laws?
The answer is simple: because nuclear, biological and chemical weapons are terribly dangerous. They're classified as Weapons of Mass Destruction for a reason.
So, to proceed with the construction and testing of a weapon far more powerful of any other kind "conventional" nuclear weapon, is obviously against the spirit of these two laws.
At this point, why not removing them at all? Because, as I already said, the only consequence of the Program will be a new race-to-arms, and the consequent destruction of all positive results achieved by those two bills.

Really? When you yourself even said that the Kyongdong Program is not nuclear, not chemical, and not even biological. And furthermore, who are these nations that will start an arms race? You? Or those nations that are jealous because Dromoda came up with a brilliant idea for a more powerful technology?
Anyways, Eurussia continues to support the program.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:07 am

New Tarajan wrote:

an arms race against who?
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:08 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:

Really? When you yourself even said that the Kyongdong Program is not nuclear, not chemical, and not even biological. And furthermore, who are these nations that will start an arms race? You? Or those nations that are jealous because Dromoda came up with a brilliant idea for a more powerful technology?

Yes, me.
And every other country willing to keep their independence. Because, if a small club of countries will have such a powerful weapon, every other country would face the critical need to counter-balance such a power. So, the only consequence it's an arms race. It's exactly what happened with the nuclear bomb.
It's not a race against a particular country, it's a race for self-defense. This is elementar strategy.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:32 am

New Tarajan wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:

Yes, me.
And every other country willing to keep their independence. Because, if a small club of countries will have such a powerful weapon, every other country would face the critical need to counter-balance such a power. So, the only consequence it's an arms race. It's exactly what happened with the nuclear bomb.
It's not a race against a particular country, it's a race for self-defense. This is elementar strategy.

if and i say if, if this so called bomb would be in existence the whole world ( in my opinion) has the right to use it in space against what is out there. like asteroids and or bigger objects.

those are mine intentions and i think that more of my fellow members of the Kyongdong program have the same intentions like i do.

none of us want to see the world burn. but for the defense of our planet we should have weapons of not mass destruction. i would call it mass protection.
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:34 am

Yes protection.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:37 am

Dromoda wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:

Yes, me.

if and i say if, if this so called bomb would be in existence the whole world ( in my opinion) has the right to use it in space against what is out there. like asteroids and or bigger objects.

those are mine intentions and i think that more of my fellow members of the Kyongdong program have the same intentions like i do.

none of us want to see the world burn. but for the defense of our planet we should have weapons of not mass destruction. i would call it mass protection.

You need to understand the huge issue this program presents. We don't care what you say your intentions are. If a nation pisses you off somewhere down the line, there's no stopping you from deleting them from the map! We can't have that happen.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:38 am

Dromoda wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Dromoda wrote:

i do not recognize your investigation and see this as an illegal intervention in a program to harness the power of matter and anti-matter.

creating weapons is just the first step to discover the powers of our scientific research.

Your recognition of the investigation is irrelevant. You can pretend it isn't happening all you want. But you are still going to suspend this until the investigation is done.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:41 am

Dromoda wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:

Yes, me.

If these are really your intentions, they're commendable, of course.
But, first of all, you cannot talk for every other member of the Program.
And, secondly, if this is really the original and true goal of the Program, why not giving it to some WA Organization? This way, all countries will participate, and it will be kept under the exclusive control of the World Alliance Government.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:42 am

Europe and Asia wrote:
Dromoda wrote:
Europe and Asia wrote:
Dromoda wrote:

Your recognition of the investigation is irrelevant. You can pretend it isn't happening all you want. But you are still going to suspend this until the investigation is done.
On what authority 
Article VII ) The Court of Justice

The Court of Justice is the sole judiciary and law interpreter of the World Alliance composed of three elected member states whose terms are unlimited and whose actions must be approved by the majority of all the members of the body where one of which is the Chief Justice and two others must be referred as the Associate Justices. The Justices must have no positions in any other branches of the World Alliance Government.

The Justices may be dismissed by any member state petitioning the Secretary General calling for a dismissal referendum provided that the petitioning state is supported by four other member states. If met, a dismissal referendum must be administered by the Secretary General which a simple majority will decide the verdict provided that a minimum of ten member states have participated on the dismissal referendum which must only last for three days.

Any member state dismissed from the Court will never be eligible in the Court.

Any vacancy in the Court of Justice must be filled in via an election.

No where in that does it say you can suspend activities and have investigations. Its say you are the sole Judiciary and law interpreter 
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:43 am

New Tarajan wrote:
Dromoda wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:

Yes, me.

And, secondly, if this is really the original and true goal of the Program, why not giving it to some WA Organization? This way, all countries will participate, and it will be kept under the exclusive control of the World Alliance Government.

This is where we must disagree. It is our opinion that weapons of this type should never exist. No one is to be trusted with keeping these safe. Eventually, there will be armageddon because the international government got too lazy with regulating the weapons, and we are NOT allowing that.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:46 am

Marquette (of Pacific) wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:
Dromoda wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:

Yes, me.

This is where we must disagree. It is our opinion that weapons of this type should never exist. No one is to be trusted with keeping these safe. Eventually, there will be armageddon because the international government got too lazy with regulating the weapons, and we are NOT allowing that.

you are not allowing that.
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:46 am

Well, but for this is not time for this discussion.
Now, we must focus on the real issue at the table. About this, we can talk later.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:47 am

Great Empire of Ireland wrote: -snip-

It says we are the law interpreters. We are interpreting the law currently in the investigation, and in doing so deem it necessary to suspend this while the investigation is under way. This organization is suspected of possible law violation, and thus is suspended until the investigation is over. I will tell you, as I have told Eurussia prior, the court knows the law.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:48 am

Dromoda wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:
Dromoda wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:

Yes, me.

We, Marquette, will not allow nations to become so powerful. We will do whatever is in our power to help stop this organization, and all other future organizations like it. This is the beginning of the end, if this bomb is completed.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:51 am

Europe and Asia wrote:
Great Empire of Ireland wrote: -snip-

It says we are the law interpreters. We are interpreting the law currently in the investigation, and in doing so deem it necessary to suspend this while the investigation is under way. This organization is suspected of possible law violation, and thus is suspended until the investigation is over. I will tell you, as I have told Eurussia prior, the court knows the law.
But no law has been broken. And why are you starting an investigation nearly 1 month after this started. And I do believe you actually tried to get in. 

"The Socialist Commonwealth will support the Kyongdong Program.

We are willing to provide money, resources, and building sites for the program.
However, we are not willing to host the testing site."

So i dont get why this is happening now instead of when we started research.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:53 am

Dromoda wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:
Dromoda wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:

Yes, me.

We, Marquette, will not allow nations to become so powerful. We will do whatever is in our power to help stop this organization, and all other future organizations like it. This is the beginning of the end, if this bomb is completed.

this is the begining of the end of your argument. who says that one nation is gonna be responsible for this bomb?

> we < need to protect ourselves from the outside. not just us. but you too.

what if crashing meteors would fall upon our planet.... or worse..

what if terorists get this advancement first... we would be doomed. all of us.
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:53 am

Yes the Court might know the law but so do we. And I know that no law has been broken.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next