World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(RA) Roman Alliance

+7
The Kingdom of Ontenburg
Apepistan
New Roma Republic
Great Eurussia
Xolox
New Rhodinia
The Holy Empire of Artite
11 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

(RA) Roman Alliance - Page 4 Empty Re: (RA) Roman Alliance

Post  Apepistan Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:06 am

Xolox wrote:Xolox would like to put in a request for membership.

Fill out the application form on the first post of the thread, please!
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:34 am

National information

Nation Name: The Grand Empire of Xolox
Head of Government: Grand Emperor
Head of Foreign Affairs: Grand Emperor
Population: 235,300,000
Capital City: Xarax

Military Information

Head of Defence: Grand Emperor
Active Military Personnel: 8,000,000
Reserve Military Personnel: 2,070,840

Additional Information:

Are you applying for fully fledged member or observer nation: Full fledged
Reasons For Joining the Roman Alliance: It's a good group of nations with a solid way of handling things.
Do you agree with our goals: Yeah.
Will you be active in the Roman Alliance: Yes!
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:34 am

Well considering that there is no longer a head of this organization I guess you're in. Welcome to the Roman Alliance, The Code of Conduct and the Foreign Policy are on the first page.

I guess we could start trying to recruit more members, any ways welcome Xolox.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:32 am

National information

Nation Name: Wirbanskia
Head of Government: (presently) Urin Inglis
Head of Foreign Affairs: Gerald Fichter
Population:73,600,000
Capital City: Kilitine

Military Information

Head of Defense: Dominic Espion
Active Military Personnel: 20,000
Reserve Military Personnel: 1,113,440

Additional Information:

Are you applying for fully fledged member or observer nation:Fully Fledged
Reasons For Joining the Roman Alliance: Seems like an active sane organization to join.
Do you agree with our goals: Yes
Will you be active in the Roman Alliance: Yes
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:53 am

I guess it's up to Artite and New Rhodinia to accept your application, however...

Once again I'd like to request the United Kingdoms of Apepistan to be promoted to a Princeps Senatus member, due to the following reasons.

- We're in the Roman Alliance since the beginning of it's WA time, and even before that. Now that our numbers seem to be growing, and hopefully, they will continue to grow, we think it would be fair if we received the honors of being a Princeps Senatus member.
If that is not enough, here are some minor reasons as well:
- We're an active member of the Roman Alliance.
- We never had any disputes or conflicts with any Roman Alliance members.
- Every time needed, we try to help our RA allies with any means possible.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:41 am

Wirbanskia's application is accepted. Welcome to the Roman Alliance!

In terms of Apepistan becoming a Princep Senatus member, I'm wholeheartedly in favor. They've proved themselves multiple times of being a mature and efficient political power and a worthy nation to serve in the PS.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:53 am

New Rhodinia wrote:
In terms of Apepistan becoming a Princep Senatus member, I'm wholeheartedly in favor. They've proved themselves multiple times of being a mature and efficient political power and a worthy nation to serve in the PS.

Thank you. By the time Mercury's Highway is finished, we'll have another proposal ready to strengthen the bonds of the Roman Alliance members. This will be a financially smaller project, but will bear much cultural significance. Further information will come with the proposal.

Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:54 am

Thank you, Concerning Apepistan (If I am allowed) I am in Favor.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:58 pm

*embraces Apepistan proudly*
You make us Artitians proud to be your ally. I am in favor of you joining the Princep Senatis.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:30 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:*embraces Apepistan proudly*
You make us Artitians proud to be your ally. I am in favor of you joining the Princep Senatis.

Thank you! Even though our people aren't descendants of Romulus, we greatly honor the old and the new Rome, and are glad to call all Roman Alliance members our allies. We are honored!
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:30 pm

Assuming nobody else has any objections, Apepistan is now the third Princep Senatus member! Congratulations! cheers

Also made edits to the member states seeing as New Roma Republic no longer roams this thread.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:31 pm

Friends, Romans, Countrymen!

I have the following, semi-OOC suggestion to the Roman Alliance:

Instead of posting as nations, for the sake of RP, we would have a delegate to the Roman Alliance, and we would post in his name. This would mean that a Capitolium would be built somewhere, where our delegations can meet and discuss the topics of the RA. Obviously, this would change nothing in how the RA works, more like how it looks. I've got something like the Danaster Conference in mind, or how we RP the Peace Summits here in the WA.

It would also enhance the national RP aspect, since it would be a great deal about which politican or statesman has the honor of becoming the RA representative of their nation.
Also seeing how the Old Romans just loved their rhetoric, I can't see why the New Romans shouldn't.
Another change would be that on the membership application form, applicants would need to select a representative for their nation to the Capitolium.

Summa summarum, it would add a nice touch of RP to the whole Roman Alliance. Please, add your own thoughts and critique about the idea.

Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:42 pm

Apepistan wrote:Friends, Romans, Countrymen!

I have the following, semi-OOC suggestion to the Roman Alliance:

Instead of posting as nations, for the sake of RP, we would have a delegate to the Roman Alliance, and we would post in his name. This would mean that a Capitolium would be built somewhere, where our delegations can meet and discuss the topics of the RA. Obviously, this would change nothing in how the RA works, more like how it looks. I've got something like the Danaster Conference in mind, or how we RP the Peace Summits here in the WA.

It would also enhance the national RP aspect, since it would be a great deal about which politican or statesman has the honor of becoming the RA representative of their nation.
Also seeing how the Old Romans just loved their rhetoric, I can't see why the New Romans shouldn't.
Another change would be that on the membership application form, applicants would need to select a representative for their nation to the Capitolium.

Summa summarum, it would add a nice touch of RP to the whole Roman Alliance. Please, add your own thoughts and critique about the idea.

I personally like this idea, it would clear up the whole who am I talking to thing......obviously.

This sounds good though.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:45 am

I like this idea. We just need to hear Rhodinia and Xolox's opinion.

Also...cant believe I am saying this. My country is going to revolt because.of what I am about to say.

Assist IS of IS militarily. Seeing as the MEU has said it would go to war we should prepare for him to meet the Roman Alliances long lost Legions in battle. The MEU has begun to become a thorn in our foot and even though he doesn't pose a threat to the RA, I believe that we should cause him pain where ever we can in the SC and on the battlefield. I stand with Wirbanskia in the defense of IS of IS and soon will begin mobilization of naval and marine forces. Imperial Guard Divisions are also going to be put on alert and prepare for invasion of MEU mainland. To hell with Eurussia!!! MEU wants to start a war and play with the big boys he can get a bloody nose like a big boy and mother can't get angry.

Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:55 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:I like this idea. We just need to hear Rhodinia and Xolox's opinion.

Also...cant believe I am saying this. My country is going to revolt because.of what I am about to say.

Assist IS of IS militarily. Seeing as the MEU has said it would go to war we should prepare for him to meet the Roman Alliances long lost Legions in battle. The MEU has begun to become a thorn in our foot and even though he doesn't pose a threat to the RA, I believe that we should cause him pain where ever we can in the SC and on the battlefield. I stand with Wirbanskia in the defense of IS of IS and soon will begin mobilization of naval and marine forces. Imperial Guard Divisions are also going to be put on alert and prepare for invasion of MEU mainland. To hell with Eurussia!!! MEU wants to start a war and play with the big boys he can get a bloody nose like a big boy and mother can't get angry.

I agree, but to make matters worse I think he blocked me, or at least me pming him?

This is on him for assuming the worst in these new countries.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:14 am

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:I like this idea. We just need to hear Rhodinia and Xolox's opinion.

Before I say anything, where's this proof that MEU wants to start a war? The only thing that's come close to that is him saying in the International News thread that he was "investigating ISIS". Because he hasn't gone into any more detail on that, we can't jump the gun and harass him in whatever he's doing.

And when has MEU been a thorn in the Roman Alliance's foot? He may be a thorn in our individual nations' feet, but has he done anything to harm the RA or keep us from growing? Has he petitioned to have Mercury's Highway dismantled? Not that I've seen. So for now, don't do anything drastic unless they do it first. It's not about war for the sake of retaliation, it's war for the sake of justice.

As for Apepistan's proposal, it sounds alright with me.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:01 am

I really don't think that the MEU wants to start a war... They are only recently out of their own civil war, I highly doubt the population would endure any conflict.

Besides, even if it does come to open conflict and not just an investigation, I doubt that the international community would let it happen.

On the other topic, I'm glad you like the idea. Where should we build the Senate building/Capitolium?
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:28 am

Apepistan wrote:I really don't think that the MEU wants to start a war... They are only recently out of their own civil war, I highly doubt the population would endure any conflict.

Besides, even if it does come to open conflict and not just an investigation, I doubt that the international community would let it happen.

On the other topic, I'm glad you like the idea. Where should we build the Senate building/Capitolium?

If it's to follow the distinct Roman theme, I'd like to think that it would fit nicely in New Ostia. We model ourselves as close as possible to the old Roman ways as we can, and New Ostia is a beautiful city to just walk around in. So we'd like to petition New Ostia as the location for the Capitolium.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:57 pm

I am in favor for this proposal for New Ostia to be the Capitolium. I am so happy to see us actually doing stuff so actively again.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:07 pm

As an observer and supporter of the Roman Alliance, we express our dissatisfaction and disappointment over these irresponsible and baseless statements, albeit again, from the Artitian Government. We are gravely concerned on these another round of provocations of Artite to start another worthless and self-serving conflict.

On the other hand, we share the same views of Apepistan and New Rhodinia, as we see no harm nor threat at all with the MEU Government launching an independent investigation on a new state like ISIS. In anyway, we will also raise the matter on the incoming State Visit of the President of Islamic States in Moscow.

Eurussia has repeatedly demonstrated the power of global diplomacy to achieve common aspirations and objectives. As such we continue to condemn all sorts of unprovoked aggression and we hope Roman Alliance will finally stand up to reign over its members its peace policies.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:37 pm

I also agree with the Capitolium/Capitolium Nova being built in New Ostia.

We should share the costs evenly this time aswell. Our estimations are 40 Million IRL Euros per member state, or 36 Million IRL Euros per member state and 20 Million IRL Euros for Eurussia they honor us again with their contribution to the Roman cause as an observer state.

OOC: The Louise Weiss building/ Seat of the European Parliament in Strasbourg costed 470 Million Euros (1999~ value of Euro) and is suitable for 785 seats, 18 assembly rooms as well as a total of 1133 parliamentary offices. I think that the Roman Alliance would need a building with about half the capacity, and no side-buildings, thus the resulting cost would be around ~200 Million IRL Euros.

I think that New Rhodinia, since the Capitolium will be built there, should pick the reference picture they prefer. Very Happy
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:57 pm

I present a cut out of news article that was posted by the MEU on February 11th 2015

Muchos Estados Unidos wrote:

* US Government to investigate ISIS *

The federal government will investigate ISIS and see if they are a threat to the world or for peace. Or else the President could call Congress and declare war on terror if he comes back. It depends on  ISIS activities.

Yes it does state that they are going to investigate IS of IS. The fact that they stated ISIS and not the country's actual title is disappointing. IT is said in the article that an investigation will determine if the country of Muchos Estados Unidos goes to war or not. Word for word,

The President could call Congress and DECLARE WAR ON TERROR [..]

Yes is says could call, but why a war on terror because of an actual nation? Clearly IS of IS can be defined as a sovereign state, it has borders, it has a population, it has a military that is recognized by the people, it has a functioning government. So what makes this country a terrorist threat to a country that is so small in comparison that it would be dishonorable to even think about war with IS of IS. So baseless? Not really, there is evidence that MEU is preparing for war pending this stupid investigation of theirs on a nation that is so small in our world that I don't think anyone should be worried, and the fact that he called IS of IS a TERROR is a downright insult.

Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:08 pm

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:I present a cut out of news article that was posted by the MEU on February 11th 2015

The federal government will investigate ISIS and see if they are a threat to the world or for peace. Or else the President could call Congress and declare war on terror if he comes back. It depends on  ISIS activities.

Yes it does state that they are going to investigate IS of IS. The fact that they stated ISIS and not the country's actual title is disappointing. IT is said in the article that an investigation will determine if the country of Muchos Estados Unidos goes to war or not. Word for word,

Yes is says could call, but why a war on terror because of an actual nation? Clearly IS of IS can be defined as a sovereign state, it has borders, it has a population, it has a military that is recognized by the people, it has a functioning government. So what makes this country a terrorist threat to a country that is so small in comparison that it would be dishonorable to even think about war with IS of IS. So baseless? Not really, there is evidence that MEU is preparing for war pending this stupid investigation of theirs on a nation that is so small in our world that I don't think anyone should be worried, and the fact that he called IS of IS a TERROR is a downright insult.

I agree that there are things wrong with the statement made by the MEU, but I still don't think that the RA is involved. Bringing this issue infront of the WASC would be a better solution, I think.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Rhodinia Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:30 pm

The Holy Empire of Artite wrote:I present a cut out of news article that was posted by the MEU on February 11th 2015

I really wouldn't be pushing this issue as fervently as this, especially after even the presidency voicing their opinion against it. Look at our goals again: do any of them say anything about retaliating against ANY threat of war? Do we really need to be caring about this? Even if IS of IS is just another country, it doesn't give us the right to manhandle the aggressor.
New Rhodinia
New Rhodinia
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:33 pm

Well whether or not you guys will protect this new nation, I'm still going to. Maybe not now as there are no present threats, but I will be watching MEU.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum