World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

+8
England and Wales
Azotakza
Muchos Estados Unidos
Hungaria Nova
Great Eurussia
Snarfian Federation
Svaerige
Shlask
12 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

(ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade - Page 7 Empty Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:54 am

Apepistan wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:
We would just like to remind our good friends at the Apepistan Government and the Scouting Government that they were the first ones to lose patience and left the special dialogue meeting between the World Trade Union and the Zaristic League of Trade.

A dialogue implies that it was two sides talking. Our points were constantly ignored; but that's already been told. The United Kingdoms of Apepistan think that the tensions are still there between the WTU and the ZAR, even though that recently the world focused on the DPRK crisis.

For us it seems that the WTU just continues its unacceptable diplomacy. Listing ZAR nations as WTU members? This is a loud and clear insult to us. We can't let ourselves be pushed around.

Indeed. But we should remind our friends in Apepistan that we believe that no one is pushing ZAR around and it just a conclusion since there is no direct assault from WTU, if we are correct. We see no reason to be insulted if WTU claimed that some of ZAR members are also members of the WTU, besides ZAR doesn't ban such membership right? And who knows if it could just be a mistake on the part of WTU.
We are still hopeful that patience and diplomacy will prevail since we see no benefits on the part of ZAR for imposing an embargo on WTU because it just limits the export markets of ZAR member states. Eurussia still urges for multilateral talks.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

(ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade - Page 7 Empty Re: (ZAR) Zaristic League of Trade

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:01 pm

Zar and Wtu must do peace talks once more.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:20 am

We would just like to remind the members that before we make any decision, there's a voting. Any patrician member can call a vote about any subject - until that's done, it's just discussion.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  England and Wales Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:11 pm

Should any war break out between the ZAR and WTU we shall remain neutral and will cease trading with both sides till the war has ended.
England and Wales
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:31 pm

Omega Atlantica wrote:Should any war break out between the ZAR and WTU we shall remain neutral and will cease trading with both sides till the war has ended.
Remember, ZAR is a trade league, not a war pact.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=scouting

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:27 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:
Omega Atlantica wrote:Should any war break out between the ZAR and WTU we shall remain neutral and will cease trading with both sides till the war has ended.

Exactly. The organisation, obviously, doesn't even have the right to declare war. That would be stupid.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  England and Wales Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:14 pm

Apepistan wrote:
UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:

Exactly. The organisation, obviously, doesn't even have the right to declare war.  That would be stupid.

It was little more than a warning
England and Wales
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:56 pm

Now we have a discussion, then the member states will vote once a vote about it is called, and we'll act accordingly to the results. That's how the organisation works. If the majority of the ZAR members want to ignore what happened between the WTU and the ZAR, then it shall be so.

Currently the Head of the Court, Azotakza and the Patrician members: Shlask, Apepistan, United States of Scouting, and Xolox can call votes.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:25 pm

Eurussia hopes that the arbitration at the Security Council will bring long lasting peace on the differences between Apepistan and Scottlands so as not to drag the WTU and ZAR on their issues. We still urge for diplomacy.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:06 am

Great Eurussia wrote:Eurussia hopes that the arbitration at the Security Council will bring long lasting peace on the differences between Apepistan and Scottlands so as not to drag the WTU and ZAR on their issues. We still urge for diplomacy.

It is kind of a shame though that Scottlands wishes to turn an interorganisational case into an international one.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  England and Wales Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:17 am

Question: Where is Azotakza? Why is Apepistan going about this like he owns ZAR?
England and Wales
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:18 am

Omega Atlantica wrote:Question: Where is Azotakza? Why is Apepistan going about this like he owns ZAR?

I wish I didn't have to! I really don't like the inactivity of the ZAR members either. I already said it, we decide with voting. Whatever the results of the vote will be, I'll respect that decision and act accordingly.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  England and Wales Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:31 am

We are departing from the ZAR until father notice.
England and Wales
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Muchos Estados Unidos Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:16 pm

Due to this corruption in ZAR, I resign from this organization.
Muchos Estados Unidos
Muchos Estados Unidos
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:30 pm

Eurussia hopes that friendship will prevail between Scottlands and Apepistan. We will oppose any organizational wide action that will aggravate the tensions between the two countries while there is an on-going international case between the two nations.

We hope that ZAR understands not to escalate any further tensions.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Azotakza Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:41 am

Hello since ye break is over it is time for elections. But only for council member. As we are having a conflict I am going to extend my head of court time. But if you disagree with this you may call a vote to it. So the elections are to be sent to me. Please state why this you should be voted for and your votes.
Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:49 am

Azotakza wrote:Hello since ye break is over it is time for elections. But only for council member. As we are having a conflict I am going to extend my head of court time. But if you disagree with this you may call a vote to it. So the elections are to be sent to me. Please state why this you should be voted for and your votes.

I think we already casted our votes. Most of us, though.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Azotakza Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:59 am

Sorry about the inactivity it was because I was spending time with my family, I am back now.
Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  England and Wales Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:42 am

Azotakza wrote:Sorry about the inactivity it was because I was spending time with my family, I am back now.

Finaly a voice of reason
England and Wales
England and Wales
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:03 am

Azotakza wrote:Hello since ye break is over it is time for elections. But only for council member. As we are having a conflict I am going to extend my head of court time. But if you disagree with this you may call a vote to it. So the elections are to be sent to me. Please state why this you should be voted for and your votes.

I think it's time for a new head of court.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Xolox Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:58 am

Is it time to vote? Are we suppose to be telegramming our choices to you? And since Scouting called to vote for the head of court, I assume we will be doing that, too. Right?
Xolox
Xolox
Regional Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=xolox

Back to top Go down

Post  Azotakza Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:55 am

Xolox wrote:Is it time to vote? Are we suppose to be telegramming our choices to you? And since Scouting called to vote for the head of court, I assume we will be doing that, too. Right?
Yes
Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  UnitedStatesOfScouting Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:14 pm

I feel that all votes should be public otherwise there is a high potential for corrupting the results.
UnitedStatesOfScouting
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:16 pm

UnitedStatesOfScouting wrote:I feel that all votes should be public otherwise there is a high potential for corrupting the results.

Agreed. Alternatively, the votes could be made public once the results are in.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Azotakza Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:59 am

Yes we can do that send me them privately and then you can post them after the election and that will be the confirming of it, but once you summit of do not change your mind
Azotakza
Azotakza
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next