World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WAPF General Meeting

+4
Great Eurussia
Lonbonia
Türkiye
United States of Europe
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WAPF General Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: WAPF General Meeting

Post  Arveyres Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:49 am

Lord General Celestine arrives late to the forum.
Arveyres
Arveyres
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=holy_patrician_states

Back to top Go down

Post  Türkiye Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:55 am

Well, you know why we stop it? no only because Zakiristan but because we thought it wasn't secure the region but just make a millitary opearation. I'm supportin Europa to put this topic to WAAF due they are RealArmed Forces
Türkiye
Türkiye
Powerbroker

Location : Istanbul, Turkey, Europe, World, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe

Back to top Go down

Post  United States of Europe Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:13 am

The minister, looking at the general turkish, resumed the conversation:
Maybe we can change the governance from WAPF to WAAF.
By doing so, you would be willing to his swing?
And welcome to the representative of the HPS, as you can see, the situation is quite warm here.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:52 am

"Mr. Minister of Europe, you seem to be overwhelmed by being the leaders of several organizations. I don't want to hear anything other than WAPF related concerns. Furthermore, the mere fact that we station police forces on the zone and an attack occurs, these forces will surely get involved in an offensive. Also, the mere fact that military units will be used is not the purpose of the WAPF already. We are still rejecting any WAPF action."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonbonia Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:17 am

"Whoah there, Minister of Eurussia. Sure he is overwhelmed by being the leaders of some organizations and all that crap. But to be honest, the Military should be in WAPF concerns, why? Because the fact that the cops are just a lower-class military and bring law enforcement than the military killing people for more safety in WA. That's what we are after for. Peace, and nothing else more, In response to the canal war, nations who border Ivania should use 38% of their military, otherwise... you know, they're going to be in a HELL lot of trouble by Ivanians."

Last edited by Lonbonia on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Italic format.)
Lonbonia
Lonbonia
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=lonbonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonbonia Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:29 am

After drinking water, the general continues.

"And that troubled nation will be Turkiye. If i wanted to cut a few slacks for my nation, invade Ivania and drink myself some nice, warm juice with orange flavour at their downfall, I would totally ask my king first for permission! And you will soon know why i will ask permission from my king.
Lonbonia
Lonbonia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:15 am

Lonbonia wrote:"Whoah there, Minister of Eurussia. Sure he is overwhelmed by being the leaders of some organizations and all that crap. But to be honest, the Military should be in WAPF concerns, why? Because the fact that the cops are just a lower-class military and bring law enforcement than the military killing people for more safety in WA. That's what we are after for. Peace, and nothing else more, In response to the canal war, nations who border Ivania should use 38% of their military, otherwise... you know, they're going to be in a HELL lot of trouble by Ivanians."

"But my good friend, General of Lonbonia, we are discussing about the WAPF, an international police organization no more, no less. We really cannot definitely discuss military issues here, since it is a very different matter. It is just unfortunate that the European leadership wants to drag the entire WAPF into the canal crisis.

Also, let me correct you. There is no canal war, it's just a crisis. There are no movements of invasion from Ivania but there are several nations who sent their forces on the canal zone for defense preparations in the event of Ivanian invasion."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonbonia Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:20 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
Lonbonia wrote:"Whoah there, Minister of Eurussia. Sure he is overwhelmed by being the leaders of some organizations and all that crap. But to be honest, the Military should be in WAPF concerns, why? Because the fact that the cops are just a lower-class military and bring law enforcement than the military killing people for more safety in WA. That's what we are after for. Peace, and nothing else more, In response to the canal war, nations who border Ivania should use 38% of their military, otherwise... you know, they're going to be in a HELL lot of trouble by Ivanians."

"But my good friend, General of Lonbonia, we are discussing about the WAPF, an international police organization no more, no less. We really cannot definitely discuss military issues here, since it is a very different matter. It is just unfortunate that the European leadership wants to drag the entire WAPF into the canal crisis.

Also, let me correct you. There is no canal war, it's just a crisis. There are no movements of invasion from Ivania but there are several nations who sent their forces on the canal zone for defense preparations in the event of Ivanian invasion."
"Ugh, minister, i just meant only if the crisis will turn into a war than a mere crysis, but I agree with you on the fact considering that Europe wants to drag WAPF into the crisis, which is stupid and plain wrong for Lonbonians."
Lonbonia
Lonbonia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:18 pm

Lonbonia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:

"Ugh, minister, i just meant only if the crisis will turn into a war than a mere crysis, but I agree with you on the fact considering that Europe wants to drag WAPF into the crisis, which is stupid and plain wrong for Lonbonians."

"Definitely."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

WAPF General Meeting - Page 2 Empty Agenda Rejected

Post  United States of Europe Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:08 am

Following the withdrawal of threats by Ivania, the controversy turned on and the new law on the Channel, the project is rejected.
There is no reason why the mission starts.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

WAPF General Meeting - Page 2 Empty New agenda

Post  United States of Europe Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:35 am

If you agree to assist in the searches, do you know this topic.
All news post them on News Network.
Try to be realistic, speak out very well and, if you will, caught the wrong people (to increase the length of the rp).

Preamble
The United States of Europe require an international arrest warrant against the banker Bashar al Arab.

Motivations
Al-Arab is accused of arms trafficking, corruption, support for terrorism, financing of terrorist activities, conspiracy, conspiracy against the nation.
Is disappeared several weeks ago now, with the charges, is a fugitive.
He took a flight to Zakiristan, but with all the political turmoil, now could be anywhere.
To learn more see here

What to do
All law enforcement agencies of the countries that join will engage in all possible ways to capture Al-Arab.
And a threat to the whole region, We ask the commitment of all.
After capture, must be delivered to the European authorities, which will be investigated to trace the terrorists and prosecuted.

Information describing
Caucasian, white skin.
Robust physique, height 1.80.
It is a banker, had with him a lot of money.
Here is a mug shot, the best we have, dating back to December 2012.
WAPF General Meeting - Page 2 Vladimir-Makarov-vladimir-makarov-call-of-duty-28684831-500-449

Caution: Danger
Please be careful.
It has excellent fighting skills, both with firearms combat.
According to the data in our possession, a black belt in karate and judo.
Al-Arab is also a great archer.
Runs very quickly, has an excellent resistance.
Since it helps the terrorists, may be protected by militants posing as bodyguards.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Newasia Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:56 am

A man arrived in white rolls Royce in abruptly got out a walked to the main building with his two body guards. Once inside he expressed his interest to help claiming a large number of ships of the New Asian fleet were already in the canal and are happy to help with whatever is needed.
Newasia
Newasia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Arveyres Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:26 am

United States of Europe wrote:(warrant request of Al-Arab)
« We have now recieved over fourteen possible sightings of Al-Arab, may we please get some better information on his possible current physique? »
Arveyres
Arveyres
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=holy_patrician_states

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:08 am

George Mooerwonkjer has been sent to the WAPF Headquarters to represent the Constitutional Monarchy of Marquette.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:38 am

The Eurussian Ambassador to the WA Police Force was listening on the discussion when his chief of staff came near to him and whispered and presented him with a specialized folder containing several sheets of paper. The ambassador read the documents and thereafter, interrupted the meeting and requested all staffs to leave the room and only state representatives shall remain. Then he spoke,

"My colleagues, I sincerely apologize for my interruption and my special request for us to be left here in this room without our staff. I have received a report which is considered a highly classified information and must only be known to us, as leaders.

We have an information on the possible hideouts of Bashar Al-Arab and our intelligence network shows that this terrorist leader is protected by a certain high ranking government officials. For the mean time, I am not authorized yet to provide any further details."

OOC: https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t10p600-world-alliance-news-network#2460

Last edited by Great Eurussia on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:44 am

Mr. Mooerwonkjer stood up and exclaimed, "we must go after him at once! What shall our first move be?"
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:35 am

Marquette (of Pacific) wrote:Mr. Mooerwonkjer stood up and exclaimed, "we must go after him at once! What shall our first move be?"

"Honorable Delegate, I assure you that our government is doing what must be done. However, we should be careful on disclosing information on the public since it has been hard for the intelligence community since the Europeans broadcasted it in public."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Aloia Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:50 am

Aloian representative Vana Fielder had heard enough. "Just tell us the information. You can't just wave the info in front of us and claim Europe is the reason you can do it. Tell us al-Arab's location."
Aloia
Aloia
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=aloia

Back to top Go down

Post  United States of Europe Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:39 am

The Foreign Minister Giulio Terzi, looked for a few seconds the file of Bashar Al-Arab, then took the word:
"Al-Arab is a madman, a criminal, a person who could easily be closed to rot in jail, or worse.
But we need, and we need now to track the location of the terrorists.
Mr. Minister eurussian, no matter that we know where he is Al-Arab, or rather, I would like to know, but if it is not confidential, that's okay.
We only need you to take it alive and well.
With regard to the requests of the HPS, we know that Al-Arab has scars on the whole abdomen, due to a car accident that has undergone.
In addition, he has a tattoo on her arm bearing the inscription "United Liberation."
We also have another photo, we do not know how old, but it is the best we have:"

WAPF General Meeting - Page 2 Vladimir_Makarov
The minister showed the picture.
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:57 am

The Eurussian Ambassador to the WAPF speaks,

"Mr. European Minister, I am not authorized to disclose further information on the whereabouts of this terrorist but with the picture you've shown compared to our intelligence reports, I advice you to really upgrade your intelligence capabilities because your photo of the criminal is years ago! I also advice your government to refrain from disclosing any details to the public so as not to hinder the intelligence gathering of different governments. I hope you get that."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:09 am

Aloia wrote:Aloian representative Vana Fielder had heard enough. "Just tell us the information. You can't just wave the info in front of us and claim Europe is the reason you can do it. Tell us al-Arab's location."

"Yeah! Tell us where he is! Stop playing your games with us! We have the right to know, he is an international criminal after all."
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:18 am

Marquette (of Pacific) wrote:
Aloia wrote:Aloian representative Vana Fielder had heard enough. "Just tell us the information. You can't just wave the info in front of us and claim Europe is the reason you can do it. Tell us al-Arab's location."

"Yeah! Tell us where he is! Stop playing your games with us! We have the right to know, he is an international criminal after all."

"As we have with our reports, the terrorist is protected by a high ranking government official of a country, if we disclose it, it might affect our search for him. Furthermore, the terrorist is not yet an international criminal because he is still a suspect and just a European wanted suspect because there is no approved international warrant of arrest. Thank you."
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:40 pm

While in a tense meeting, the chief of staff of the Eurussian Ambassador immediately ran to his side and whispered and shown a specialized folder and was heard to be from the Ministry of Internal Affairs. The ambassador thereafter spoke,

"My colleagues, I have received a good news from our Ministry of Internal Affairs.

I think, it's a case closed. Let us watch the news."

> https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t10p645-world-alliance-news-network#2537
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  United States of Europe Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:44 pm

The Minister Giulio Terzi stood up, saying:
"The picture is recent, what you captured is not Bashar Al-Arab.
We have the official answers of our government. "

https://worldalliance.forumotion.co.uk/t10p645-world-alliance-news-network#2540
United States of Europe
United States of Europe
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:04 am

Mr. Mooeewnkjer was furious now. "You're right, that's not alArab! The European government has even issued an official statement proving that it is not him. Think of it: if al-Arab is a European criminal, what reason would he have to stay in Europe? I find it more likely that he is hiding out in some other country, like Arcticmania, or Ronya. Or even Eurussia itself? I find it quite bizarre that you rushed to find al-Arab, and that you would not give us his location. I think that you were rushing to find him to divert the blame from you."
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next