World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Resolved) Novo Canuckia vs WA

+13
Europe and Asia
The Catham Islands
New-Zealand
chivalry
Empire of Articmainia
Vendoland
Royalist Albion
Ronald
Grand Longueville
Lonbonia
Farshonian Empire
Great Eurussia
Novo Canuckia
17 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

(Resolved) Novo Canuckia vs WA - Page 3 Empty Re: (Resolved) Novo Canuckia vs WA

Post  Lonbonia Fri May 24, 2013 5:05 am

More proof.

The Kingdom of Royalist Albion

28 days ago

New Zealand, I think you just might be the physical embodiment of the collapse of western civilization.

The Principality of Grand Longueville

28 days ago

And to think, Raisin, such uncivilized individuals could be of such a sordid reputation and infamy, and yet be held higher in society than we.

28 days ago

Quite right, Binky, quite right. 'Tis verily an era of sin and regress.

28 days ago

Depraved individuals here, Raisin. This Region has disturbed me greatly by displaying such a vulgar and vice filled scandal.

28 days ago

It must be purged, indeed... only later... right now I must retire to my chambers; train to catch in the morn, after all!

All from page 400
Lonbonia
Lonbonia
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=lonbonia

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) Novo Canuckia vs WA - Page 3 Empty Re: (Resolved) Novo Canuckia vs WA

Post  Royalist Albion Fri May 24, 2013 5:07 am

Lonbonia wrote:More proof.
Spoiler:

All that proves is that you are clutching at straws, and scraping the bottom of the barrel to find any comment which might be misconstrued.
Royalist Albion
Royalist Albion
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonbonia Fri May 24, 2013 5:09 am

I am just being against the case that you both should return.
Lonbonia
Lonbonia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Royalist Albion Fri May 24, 2013 5:11 am

Lonbonia wrote:I am just being against the case that you both should return.
I would contend that you are, in fact, being belligerent; and that you are attempting to use a large amount of superficial criticisms, in the hope that leaky buckets may collectively hold water. They do not.
Royalist Albion
Royalist Albion
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Fri May 24, 2013 5:13 am

19 days ago

Well, not so much insane as inane.

(Said by Ivania) Woah, Marquette your Eastern Orthodox! Cool beans man, I was that before becoming Jewish.

20 days ago

Eugh...
page 433

(NZ)yea we have 4 terms, we have 3 sets on internal school exams (5 Exams Each), then I massive set of external camridge exams at the end of the year (15 Exams). The good thing is we get the whole of term 4 off from school as study leave. Term 4 is 8 weeks long, and I only have to go into school to sit the exams, then I come home again. Smile

22 days ago

"Study leave".

All of these seemed aimed at provoking a response.

Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Royalist Albion Fri May 24, 2013 5:17 am

Europe and Asia wrote:
Spoiler:
All of these seemed aimed at provoking a response.

Once again, you are clutching at straws.

And yes, they are aimed to elicit a response: When I say "Hello" I hope to elicit a response of "Hello" from you in return; likewise, when I indicate that "Study leave" typically does not involve much studying for students, I expect a remark in return about apathy towards revision, or whatever.

There is no evidence that I was being belligerent.
Royalist Albion
Royalist Albion
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonbonia Fri May 24, 2013 5:23 am

Well, Albion, this one isn't directed to you, but it proves both of your ignorance.

33 days ago

I forgive you for being younger and inexperienced. I never had such an unfortunate state in life. I was born a fully intelligent and strong young adult.

Page 384, No one is born fully intelligent and as an young adult, I guess you both should type carefully before posting something funny.
Lonbonia
Lonbonia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Fri May 24, 2013 5:23 am

Royalist Albion, you say that Lonbonia is looking for "superficial criticisms" and is "clutching at straws" yet, how else do we know you other than what you have written? It seems to me that Lonbonia has provided legitimate evidence and you do not have a response so you have dismissed his arguement. I am saying this as a neutral, observing moderator. Therefore if you have a defense to his claims than I would be glad to hear it. However, I find your dismissions to be a moot statement
Ronald
Ronald
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Arveyres Fri May 24, 2013 5:29 am

New-Zealand wrote:And you posted 34 Days ago :
"Hush up Artic, you fail troll. Artic is a fine example of America's failed education system."
He also noted that you were the physical embodiment of the collapse of Western Civilisation.

(Resolved) Novo Canuckia vs WA - Page 3 4fe0a61584c8dadfc1edb262f084ba6f
Arveyres
Arveyres
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=holy_patrician_states

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Fri May 24, 2013 5:30 am

Just because you say, I didn't mean it, doesn't make it invalid.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Royalist Albion Fri May 24, 2013 5:30 am

Lonbonia wrote:Well, Albion, this one isn't directed to you, but it proves both of your ignorance.

33 days ago

I forgive you for being younger and inexperienced. I never had such an unfortunate state in life. I was born a fully intelligent and strong young adult.

Page 384, No one is born fully intelligent and as an young adult, I guess you both should type carefully before posting something funny.
This is a laughable criticism. Grand Longueville was obviously being facetious, and you are now taking a joke, - a joke which has no offensive connotations whatsoever, and you are using this to claim we are somehow being criminally ignorant?
Royalist Albion, you say that Lonbonia is looking for "superficial criticisms" and is "clutching at straws" yet, how else do we know you other than what you have written? It seems to me that Lonbonia has provided legitimate evidence and you do not have a response so you have dismissed his arguement. I am saying this as a neutral, observing moderator. Therefore if you have a defense to his claims than I would be glad to hear it. However, I find your dismissions to be a moot statement
I appreciate that we may only judge based on evidence, Schorr, and I have responded to several claims of me being belligerent, accepting responsibility that I overstepped the mark with one case; however, the most recent ones are incredibly inoffensive, and bereft of any antagonistic content. That they are being included is, as I said, an attempt to clutch at straws. This is a fact, not a dismissal.

It is comparable to me quoting you saying "I find your dismissals to be a moot statement" as evidence for you being argumentative; it carries no weight, for it's superficial evidence at best. I move for such evidence to be discarded as irrelevant. I mean, seriously: the phrase "Eugh" is being used as evidence of a breach of law? That's nonsensical.
Royalist Albion
Royalist Albion
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonbonia Fri May 24, 2013 5:30 am

Thats what i wrote. But you backed it up with an image, thanks.
Lonbonia
Lonbonia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Royalist Albion Fri May 24, 2013 5:32 am

[quote="Holy Patrician States"]
New-Zealand wrote:And you posted 34 Days ago :
He also noted that you were the physical embodiment of the collapse of Western Civilisation.

(Resolved) Novo Canuckia vs WA - Page 3 4fe0a61584c8dadfc1edb262f084ba6f
As in, I find New Zealand's views to be epitomising what I would argue are major problems with the world. This is a summary of disagreement, not an insult.
Royalist Albion
Royalist Albion
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonbonia Fri May 24, 2013 5:36 am

Oh really? If it was a disagreement, you would have just said "No" and that's it, it's clearly sn insult, and every time i bring up proof, like when you said the F word, and the others, you claimed they were facetious, I agree with Schorr, you simply dismiss my argument.
Lonbonia
Lonbonia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Fri May 24, 2013 5:40 am

So you are saying that those specific claims are not enough to banject? I do agree that all of those in that specific section were not very offensive except the "eugh" comment about someone's religion. That is offensive
Ronald
Ronald
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Royalist Albion Fri May 24, 2013 5:40 am

Lonbonia wrote:Oh really? If it was a disagreement, you would have just said "No" and that's it, it's clearly sn insult, and every time i bring up proof, like when you said the F word, and the others, you claimed they were facetious, I agree with Schorr, you simply dismiss my argument.

If New Zealand had presented his views, and I had simply said "No", you would claim I was being 'Belligerent and attempting to elicit a reaction'. Instead, I made a more joking expression of my disagreement.

And yes, I am disregarding your "proof", because the examples you provide have no substance to them. Just because you quote something does not make it automatically a mark against me. So, of course I'm going to dismiss your argument if it has no value. Please, make sure the examples you provide actually have some contention, so that I may provide an decent response, instead of these hollow examples you are providing, that have no offensive content, and hence cannot be grasped in this trial.
Royalist Albion
Royalist Albion
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Royalist Albion Fri May 24, 2013 5:43 am

Schorr wrote:So you are saying that those specific claims are not enough to banject? I do agree that all of those in that specific section were not very offensive except the "eugh" comment about someone's religion. That is offensive
I'm saying from all the examples that have been provided, there has only been one case where I have overstepped the mark - and that alone is only enough to request an apology; it doesn't constitute a blackmark against me, and nowhere near warrants a banject.

Also, where is the indication that saying "Eugh" was directed towards someone's religion, other than that it followed it in sequence?
Royalist Albion
Royalist Albion
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Fri May 24, 2013 5:51 am

Care to explain what the eugh was referring to then?
Ronald
Ronald
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Royalist Albion Fri May 24, 2013 5:55 am

Schorr wrote:Care to explain what the eugh was referring to then?
If I knew, I would inform you. However, you are asking me to explain something from a while ago; perhaps I was feeling ill? Perhaps it was a reference to something said previously? I know not. If someone had replied to my "Eugh" with a "What?" we would have an answer. Instead, without an understanding of the context, we are merely extrapolating conjectures.
Royalist Albion
Royalist Albion
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Fri May 24, 2013 6:02 am

Ivania stated that he was Eastern Methodist before converting to Jedaism, and Albion said "Eugh", which we took to mean he was attempting to elicit a response by commenting negatively on Ivania's religion.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Grand Longueville Fri May 24, 2013 6:03 am

New-Zealand wrote:I motion in support of their banjection. They're presence in the WA has been thoroughly detrimental to the peace and serenity of the WA Community. They have caused countless arguments, led many personal attacks and continuously ignored requests from Me (President and Delgate [SIC]), Eurussia (Founder) and multiple other WA members. To me the most disturbing aspect of their presence, was their foul and disgusting treatment of Articmania. He is only 13 and did not deserve such a level of insults from Longueville and Albion. I have no other term to describe them other than Cyber bullies.

"Peace and serenity", the dear President remarks, is quite nonexistent. Other examples of "peace and serenity" being accosted was the Zakiristan affair and the issue of NZ being NewAsia. Neither of these issues had Longuish involvement.

You keep bringing up the Artic issue, even though it has been resolved. I acknowledged that the criticisms were harsh, can we move on. I know your in favor of "progress", right? Let's progress then.

New-Zealand wrote:I'll present my case as follows :

1) They have broken Nationstates Rules :
(Resolved) Novo Canuckia vs WA - Page 3 73cb5de438b9d69635045fb9370e7006
I would like to direct your attention to the bits where it clearly states "prohibited is the practice of "griefing." Griefing is playing with the primary aim of annoying or upsetting other people." and "you made a personal attack and your opponent didn't. No matter what the subject matter, if you don't conduct yourself in accordance with the rules of etiquette, you will get into trouble with the moderators."

Let's think for a moment. The good President says "griefing" is playing with the "primary aim of annoying...other people". This is a treacherous aim and a punishable one, at that. However, this was never the aim I had or have when playing NS. So that point ought to be moot.

Furthermore, this is not the issue here. Eurussia, in his notice of banjection did not cite a breach in gaming rules. He noted other issues.

New-Zealand wrote:2) They have been presented with warnings :
(Resolved) Novo Canuckia vs WA - Page 3 52ecaaa06ee349c83fd9dae98ca2ea3a

Incorrect. That was a universal warning given to EVERYONE.

New-Zealand wrote:3) Many other WA members have pleaded with them to stop :
(Resolved) Novo Canuckia vs WA - Page 3 0251153c90923430275c328a844a91b1

(Resolved) Novo Canuckia vs WA - Page 3 7ef54e3a14ebbae97abefb94d1954da4

(Resolved) Novo Canuckia vs WA - Page 3 476c85bdf1744395a7272070db168ce7

(Resolved) Novo Canuckia vs WA - Page 3 18962400a5acd2d379e7416bb15e5cb8

The point of this is what? Noticing the bias in some individuals? The one sided close minded attitude of those same individuals? They have the mettle to tell us to stop, but what about the other party? Were they not at fault for doing the same thing we did? I expect an answer to that.

New-Zealand wrote:4) They initiate argements [SIC] either directly or indirectly when the other party is unwilling :
(Resolved) Novo Canuckia vs WA - Page 3 0e735d5a9668d87d648b546670ed6dee

(Resolved) Novo Canuckia vs WA - Page 3 4aa1ad444628ed75650551537506fc35

(Resolved) Novo Canuckia vs WA - Page 3 8bd4cb48b711e2b837855a75c9ea0c9c

Lonbonia, in ironic rage, calls both myself and Albion "stupid", and implies that we are "freaks". Furthermore, Planita initiated that argument continuously pushing about the "motto". Which I still have no recollection about.

New-Zealand wrote:P.S. Those Three are from one string of comments, I couldnt fit them all in one screen shot.

5) They have continuously insulted Articmania about his grammar and spelling :

Care to say it a forth time?

New-Zealand wrote:I cannot present evidence right now, but Articmania and many other WA members will vouch for this.

6) Almost every WA member wants them gone :
Just ask around and you'll soon find out that the general consensus is for them to leave Smile

Thanks be to God, the World Alliance has a Constitution for a reason.
Grand Longueville
Grand Longueville
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Royalist Albion Fri May 24, 2013 6:04 am

Europe and Asia wrote:Ivania stated that he was Eastern Methodist before converting to Jedaism,[sic] and Albion said "Eugh", which we took to mean he was attempting to elicit a response by commenting negatively on Ivania's religion.
No, it means I said "Eugh" after Ivania said something to do with his religion. I wasn't saying it in reply to Ivania.
Royalist Albion
Royalist Albion
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Grand Longueville Fri May 24, 2013 6:08 am

Lonbonia wrote:Well, Albion, this one isn't directed to you, but it proves both of your ignorance.

33 days ago

I will get back to my rebuttal to previous points later.

My response about forgiving someone for being younger and inexperienced was actually me paraphrasing the late Ronald Reagan who responded to a question on his age.

Nothing more.
Grand Longueville
Grand Longueville
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Fri May 24, 2013 6:08 am

Then why'd you say it? Pure bordom? Sheer whimsy? Albion, not Longueville.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Royalist Albion Fri May 24, 2013 6:12 am

Europe and Asia wrote:Then why'd you say it? Pure bordom? Sheer whimsy? Albion, not Longueville.
Hells, I could have eaten an entire block of brie and be feeling nauseated. That would produce an "Eugh". Either way, the remark is innocent, and you cannot drum up a case of anti-Semitism, if that is what you're intending.
Royalist Albion
Royalist Albion
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next