World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Volkvysokaya Summit

+4
Casavarr
Great Eurussia
Texania
New Tarajan
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Volkvysokaya Summit - Page 2 Empty Re: Volkvysokaya Summit

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:56 am

New Tarajan wrote:I will write a complete text, however the fundamental pillars will be:

1) Russia will admit its complete surrender, without conditions;
2) A joint contingent of SECURS forces will occupy Russia until the stabilization of the situation;
3) A provisional government will be constituted, with the main goal to call for a referendum about the form of government (excluded the communist one) and, after this, a new constitution based on the results, with the consequent creation of a new government.
4) Russia will pay reparations to Antanares;
5) Russia will be forced to dismantle all nuclear facilities and the entire nuclear arsenal; SECURS agents will be deployed in the country to locate both of them;
6) Russia will be forbidden to create a new space program until the international community, via SC, will not decide its political situation is sufficiently stable;
7) Russian military will be reduced in its size (I didn't decided yet about the exact quantity, so, advises are more than welcome);
8 ) After the referendum and the creation of the new government, Russia will sign a guarantee agreement with the SECURS, in order to aid the maintainment of its stability;
9) SECURS members (and also others who want to participate) will begin an investment program in Russia to recover their economy, after the accomplishment of all previous points;

Any other suggestions?
Eurussia is willing to collaborate our conditions against Russia with the SECURS conditions provided that Article 7 of the proposed agreement shall be revised and instead require Russia to abolish any external armed forces.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:22 pm

Antanares approve the plan of New Tarajan with the modification of Eurussia.
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  The New State of Murman Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:22 pm

-Sent via secure link-
Can I ask that a clause be added that forces Russia to recognize the 2 new nations, The New State of Murman and Democratic Murman?
The New State of Murman
The New State of Murman
Sovereign State

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:14 pm

Eurussia, I accept your proposal of modification (what I posted was not the complete text of the agreement....If I will find sufficient time in RL I'll write a true international treaty). But we have to act diplomatically in order to convince the Russian government to accept it. For example, we can approve the creation of an Internal Defense Force, like the Japanese one.

Murman, I'm not sure it would be possible for you to send such a request to the Antanares Castle. Also, it is contradictory to ask for the recognition of two States which have the same names, and, I suppose, share the same land. What of them do you want to be recognized?

P.S.: After the approval by the other participants to the Summit, I will begin the writing of the full text, sending them to Russia.

OOC: Russia informed me that he will be out for 5 days, so, we have all the time.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:36 pm

New Tarajan wrote:Eurussia, I accept your proposal of modification (what I posted was not the complete text of the agreement....If I will find sufficient time in RL I'll write a true international treaty). But we have to act diplomatically in order to convince the Russian government to accept it. For example, we can approve the creation of an Internal Defense Force, like the Japanese one.

Murman, I'm not sure it would be possible for you to send such a request to the Antanares Castle. Also, it is contradictory to ask for the recognition of two States which have the same names, and, I suppose, share the same land. What of them do you want to be recognized?

P.S.: After the approval by the other participants to the Summit, I will begin the writing of the full text, sending them to Russia.

OOC: Russia informed me that he will be out for 5 days, so, we have all the time.
Eurussia then will utilize this conditions as necessary requirements to lift our sanctions against Russia. Also, we have plans to utilize the military intervention but we prefer not to disclose our moves about this.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Casavarr Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:51 pm

Our country agreeds with the guide lines proposed by New Tarajan and with the Eurussian modification of the pillar n.7.
Moreover, We would ask to insert a new fundamental pillar:

3bis: "The former members of the Ultranationalist Russia communist government have to be taken into custody by the World Alliance Police Force and judged by the World Alliance Court of Justice with the accusation of genocide and war crimes"
Casavarr
Casavarr
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:05 pm

Casavarr wrote:Our country agreeds with the guide lines proposed by New Tarajan and with the Eurussian modification of the pillar n.7.
Moreover, We would ask to insert a new fundamental pillar:

3bis: "The former members of the Ultranationalist Russia communist government have to be taken into custody by the World Alliance Police Force and judged by the World Alliance Court of Justice with the accusation of genocide and war crimes"
Eurussia concurs.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:53 am

New Tarajan agrees.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:15 pm

Our government wishes to inform our colleagues here that we have conducted air strikes to all major power stations of Communist Russia that resulted to nationwide power failure and massive blackouts. We have also sponsored a $100 billion loan from the World Development Bank as financial aid to the reconstruction of Antanares.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:23 pm

We agree with the modification of Casavarr and also we do our thanks to Eurussia for its proposition about the loan. But we don't need for now money, only a long time to recover what we lost.
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:41 pm

Federation of Antanares wrote:We agree with the modification of Casavarr and also we do our thanks to Eurussia for its proposition about the loan. But we don't need for now money, only a long time to recover what we lost.
Eurussia accepts the decision of Antanares.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:32 pm

Our government also informs our colleagues that we have conducted surprise air strikes last night to destroy their shipyards and naval ships to demobilize their military to prevent further aggression.

Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:34 pm

Honourable colleagues,
since we have now news from the Russian government, it is time to continue with our Summit. Russia seems to ignore the permanence of the state of war.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:44 pm

New Tarajan wrote:Honourable colleagues,
since we have now news from the Russian government, it is time to continue with our Summit. Russia seems to ignore the permanence of the state of war.
Then SECURS must lead a counter offensive as authorized by the Security Council since the government is serious in rebuilding all destroyed facilities.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Well. We agree with your position, Eurussia.
Since our government and military high spheres are now focusing their attention on the conflict against Greecia, as Secretary General we would like to propose to give you the mandate to command the forces against Russia, on behalf of the SECURS.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:14 pm

Eurussia prefers to act on its own accord on this situation as we have given the negotiating power to meet our given conditions to the Security Council military intervention led by SECURS.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:35 pm

We understand your position.
However, I was referring exclusively to the military command, for a problem of efficiency.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2