World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WARP) World Alliance Royalist Party

+24
Fylkirate
Athenian France
Zackalantis
The Anglosphere
A United States Navy
Ireland
Royal Britannia Empire
Farshonian Empire
Europe and Asia
Anderrica
Atletius
Vampirum
North United Kingdom
Aloia
New-Zealand
Great Eurussia
Ronald
Havenburgh
The Catham Islands
Federation of Antanares
Lequan
Arveyres
Marquette (of Pacific)
New Tarajan
28 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

(WARP) World Alliance Royalist Party - Page 6 Empty Re: (WARP) World Alliance Royalist Party

Post  Atletius Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:31 am

Royal Britannia Empire wrote:
Atletius wrote:Put your flag as your profile image
Sorry to sound silly, but how do I do that?
click profile at top,
Atletius
Atletius
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(WARP) World Alliance Royalist Party - Page 6 Empty Re: (WARP) World Alliance Royalist Party

Post  Royal Britannia Empire Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:15 am

Atletius wrote:
Atletius wrote:Put your flag as your profile image
Sorry to sound silly, but how do I do that?
click profile at top,
And then what?
Royal Britannia Empire
Royal Britannia Empire
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Britannia Empire Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:49 am

It is okay, I have completed it.
Royal Britannia Empire
Royal Britannia Empire
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:16 am

Very well. If there are no objections from other Party Members, I welcome you in the WARP.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Britannia Empire Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:03 pm

I am interested in creating a Coalition between the Royalist Party and the W.A.M- World Alliance Monarchist Party.
Royal Britannia Empire
Royal Britannia Empire
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:08 am

Can I ask you why creating a new Party which is the exact copy of our one? I mean, it is unuseful to have TWO Royalist Parties...
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Atletius Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:10 am

Yeah, as I said you'd be cannibalising royalist votes/seats in parliament.
Atletius
Atletius
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Britannia Empire Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:14 am

New Tarajan wrote:Can I ask you why creating a new Party which is the exact copy of our one? I mean, it is unuseful to have TWO Royalist Parties...
Because the Republic of Ireland advised me to do so.
Royal Britannia Empire
Royal Britannia Empire
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:14 am

New Tarajan wrote:Very well. If there are no objections from other Party Members, I welcome you in the WARP.

I object. I still question Royal Britannia's motives.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:20 am

New Tarajan wrote:Can I ask you why creating a new Party which is the exact copy of our one? I mean, it is unuseful to have TWO Royalist Parties...
Its unuseful to have 2 Conservative parties but there is.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Britannia Empire Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:20 am

Marquette (of Pacific) wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:Very well. If there are no objections from other Party Members, I welcome you in the WARP.

You are spoiling my experience in this region.
You are acting like a bully.
Royal Britannia Empire
Royal Britannia Empire
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:37 am

Oh, forgive me for having reservations about a nation that came here as an ambassador and all of a sudden gets involved in regional affairs.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Britannia Empire Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:43 am

Oh, forgive me for having reservations about a nation that came here as an ambassador and all of a sudden gets involved in regional affairs.
I honestly think it is about your pure ignorance and that I crated another Monarchist party.
Royal Britannia Empire
Royal Britannia Empire
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:34 am

Please, everybody, calm down.

Now, first of all, let me answer to Ireland: a Conservative Party is one thing, a Royalist one is another. Why? Simply because the Conservative "ideology" can be very wide, while the royalist ideals are very specific. For this reason, I would like to suggest to Britannia to join us, instead of creating a new Party, thus weakening our common goal of promoting the royalist ideals in the Parliament.

Secondly: Marquette, you have always been a valuable member of the Party, so, can I ask you why you're so suspicious of Britannia?
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:59 pm

New Tarajan wrote:Please, everybody, calm down.

Now, first of all, let me answer to Ireland: a Conservative Party is one thing, a Royalist one is another. Why? Simply because the Conservative "ideology" can be very wide, while the royalist ideals are very specific. For this reason, I would like to suggest to Britannia to join us, instead of creating a new Party, thus weakening our common goal of promoting the royalist ideals in the Parliament.

Secondly: Marquette, you have always been a valuable member of the Party, so, can I ask you why you're so suspicious of Britannia?

A few days ago, Royal Britannia came to the region looking to "learn more" about the region and see what we thought about opening a diplomatic mission with her region, while she waited to speak to Eurussia. I advised her (in the blunt manner that has come to characterize me) not to bother talking about inter-regional diplomacy, as Eurussia and Eurussia alone takes care of that, and the rest of us do not really care about it.

Immediately after I said that, she has henceforth been very hostile to me for no reason, and it raises my suspicions. Not to mention, I'm not forgetting why she originally came to the region: to start a diplomatic mission. She basically went from, "I want to start an embassy for my region here," to, "I think I might stay here, how do I join Parliament?" in 5 seconds. I'm worried that she is still in contact with her former region and that the World Alliance Parliament will have influence from a foreign region.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:16 pm

I would like to form a coalition with WARP.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Britannia Empire Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:28 pm

A few days ago, Royal Britannia came to the region looking to "learn more" about the region and see what we thought about opening a diplomatic mission with her region, while she waited to speak to Eurussia. I advised her (in the blunt manner that has come to characterize me) not to bother talking about inter-regional diplomacy, as Eurussia and Eurussia alone takes care of that, and the rest of us do not really care about it.

Immediately after I said that, she has henceforth been very hostile to me for no reason, and it raises my suspicions. Not to mention, I'm not forgetting why she originally came to the region: to start a diplomatic mission. She basically went from, "I want to start an embassy for my region here," to, "I think I might stay here, how do I join Parliament?" in 5 seconds. I'm worried that she is still in contact with her former region and that the World Alliance Parliament will have influence from a foreign region.
A hostile manner? How dare you! You are trying to ruin my experience in this region, possibly because you dislike your region growing, and you don't want me to participate in anything. Well, if you must know, New-Zeland has assured me that he wants me in the region, as has our founder.
Royal Britannia Empire
Royal Britannia Empire
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Britannia Empire Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:35 pm

And I may abandon my WAM and join this party. You are right in saying we do not need two, but I didn't think like that at the time. May I ask if this party has an anthem? If not, I would advise one.
Royal Britannia Empire
Royal Britannia Empire
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Atletius Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:36 pm

Royal Britannia Empire wrote:And I may abandon my WAM and join this party. You are right in saying we do not need two, but I didn't think like that at the time. May I ask if this party has an anthem? If not, I would advise one.

We don't have an anthem and I wouldn't support having one, seeing as there really is no need, and most nations in the party wouldn't identify with it.
Atletius
Atletius
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Britannia Empire Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:38 pm

Atletius wrote:
Royal Britannia Empire wrote:And I may abandon my WAM and join this party. You are right in saying we do not need two, but I didn't think like that at the time. May I ask if this party has an anthem? If not, I would advise one.

We don't have an anthem and I wouldn't support having one, seeing as there really is no need, and most nations in the party wouldn't identify with it.
A good point. I'll agree. What do you think I should do to remove my party?
Royal Britannia Empire
Royal Britannia Empire
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Britannia Empire Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:43 pm

Please can I join this party?
Royal Britannia Empire
Royal Britannia Empire
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:09 am

A hostile manner? How dare you! You are trying to ruin my experience in this region, possibly because you dislike your region growing, and you don't want me to participate in anything. Well, if you must know, New-Zeland has assured me that he wants me in the region, as has our founder.

See what I mean? She intervenes before New Tarajan even replies and accuses me of trying to ruin her experience and not liking the region growing. Those accusations are completely preposterous and are the unfounded accusations of someone with something to hide.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Britannia Empire Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:21 am

See what I mean? She intervenes before New Tarajan even replies and accuses me of trying to ruin her experience and not liking the region growing. Those accusations are completely preposterous and are the unfounded accusations of someone with something to hide.
You are so far up your backside that you even think I am a she. Secondly, you would know about false accusations, wouldn't you?
Royal Britannia Empire
Royal Britannia Empire
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:10 am

You are so far up your backside that you even think I am a she. Secondly, you would know about false accusations, wouldn't you?

I don't mean to interrupt, and I know I'm from a different party, but did you just say you were a man?
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:18 am

Europe and Asia wrote:

I don't mean to interrupt, and I know I'm from a different party, but did you just say you were a man?
Jesus Christ if it is this big of a problem take it to the CoJ or do this over telegram.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next