World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(WARP) World Alliance Royalist Party

+24
Fylkirate
Athenian France
Zackalantis
The Anglosphere
A United States Navy
Ireland
Royal Britannia Empire
Farshonian Empire
Europe and Asia
Anderrica
Atletius
Vampirum
North United Kingdom
Aloia
New-Zealand
Great Eurussia
Ronald
Havenburgh
The Catham Islands
Federation of Antanares
Lequan
Arveyres
Marquette (of Pacific)
New Tarajan
28 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

(WARP) World Alliance Royalist Party - Page 7 Empty Re: (WARP) World Alliance Royalist Party

Post  Atletius Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:48 am

I agree this unsightly mess of an argument is cluttering up the WARP forum.
Atletius
Atletius
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(WARP) World Alliance Royalist Party - Page 7 Empty Re: (WARP) World Alliance Royalist Party

Post  New Tarajan Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:19 am

As President of this Party I immediately ask to everyone to KEEP CALM AND STAY QUIET.
We are not giving a good picture of our Party with all this mess, and, consequently, since my first duty is to protect the Party itself, please, don't force me to expel both from the WARP.

Now, let's proceed.
First of all: Marquette, please, can you give us evidences to support your suspicions?

Secondly: Britannia, what can you say to resolve these suspicions themselves?

Also, I have two proposals to submit to the attention of the Party: the admission of Eurussia, which is turning to a more conservative country, and a coalition with the World Alliance Conservative Party.
I personally support both proposals, but I want to hear the opinions of the other Members.
Thank you.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Atletius Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:33 am

New Tarajan wrote:As President of this Party I immediately ask to everyone to KEEP CALM AND STAY QUIET.
We are not giving a good picture of our Party with all this mess, and, consequently, since my first duty is to protect the Party itself, please, don't force me to expel both from the WARP.

Now, let's proceed.
First of all: Marquette, please, can you give us evidences to support your suspicions?

Secondly: Britannia, what can you say to resolve these suspicions themselves?

Also, I have two proposals to submit to the attention of the Party: the admission of Eurussia, which is turning to a more conservative country, and a coalition with the World Alliance Conservative Party.
I personally support both proposals, but I want to hear the opinions of the other Members.
Thank you.
I'm in favour of Eurussian admission.
On the subject of a coalition I'm not sure it would be in our best interest. I don't really see what we'd gain from it, but I'd like to hear all other opinions before I come to a final decision.
Atletius
Atletius
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:37 am

Antanares support the admission of Eurussia in the WARP, but we are counter any kind of coalition with the Conservative Party, that has a coalition with the Fascist Party. Also, we think our politics aren't really concordant.
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Atletius Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:43 am

Federation of Antanares wrote:Antanares support the admission of Eurussia in the WARP, but we are counter any kind of coalition with the Conservative Party, that has a coalition with the Fascist Party. Also, we think our politics aren't really concordant.

We agree with Antanares, there is a very diverse range of politics and beliefs within WARP, our shared belief is that in monarchy, so not all of us will relate with the Conservative Party, Atletius least of all. We are no Conservative Nation.
Also, their coalition with the Fascists also forces Atletius to say no to a coalition with the Conservatives. Atletius does not support/condone fascism and will not be seen do be doing so.
Atletius
Atletius
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:20 am

I accepted the coalition with the fascist because they are slightly right wing. While we are more far right winged. Ireland doesnt support Fascism nor does it condemn it. But I believe a coalition between our two parties would do good because of our differences.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:01 am

The whole coalition with the Conservative Party is good and all, despite the fact that they are in a coalition with the Fascist Party. This alone would be enough to deter me, but what throws me even farther in opposition of this proposal is that I'm pretty sure the WADSP is also in a coalition with the Fascist Party...

@New Tarajan, here is a copy of some of RBE's first posts on our RMB:

RMB Messages:

As you can CLEARLY see, RBE first came to the region to start an embassy with our region, and referred to his delegate/founder as his region's leader, and he was obviously intent on talking to Eurussia about starting a diplomatic mission.

However, he randomly decided to stay, and got active in our forums. Mind you, this is someone who came to the region as an ambassador, and he starts getting active in our RP and even inquired as to how he could join Parliament. Isn't this troubling to any of you in the least?
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:27 pm

About the two proposals.
It seems that for the Eurussian admission there's no problem, so, I hereby welcome Eurussia in our Party!
For the Coalition issue: since there such oppositions, I must call for an official vote. So, Members of the Party, please, express your vote with a simple YES or NO. The vote period will stand until saturday, 11.

About the RBE issue: thank you for posting that, Marquette. What is the position of Eurussia about this, as Founder?
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

(WARP) World Alliance Royalist Party - Page 7 Empty Eurussian Membership

Post  Great Eurussia Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:44 pm

New Tarajan wrote:About the two proposals.
It seems that for the Eurussian admission there's no problem, so, I hereby welcome Eurussia in our Party!
For the Coalition issue: since there such oppositions, I must call for an official vote. So, Members of the Party, please, express your vote with a simple YES or NO. The vote period will stand until saturday, 11.

About the RBE issue: thank you for posting that, Marquette. What is the position of Eurussia about this, as Founder?

Eurussia officially accepts its WARP membership.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:57 pm

The United Kingdom of Greater Marquette votes AGAINST the proposal to initiate a coalition with the Conservative Party.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:58 pm

The Federation of Antanares vote AGAINST the proposal of the Coalition with the Conservative Party.
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Atletius Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:44 am

The Kingdom of Atletius votes AGAINST any coalition with the Conservative party.
Atletius
Atletius
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:10 am

Do not worry about it I have just disbanded the Conservative Party. I have resigned from it and disband it. But now I would like to apply for member ship to this party.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:39 am

A Republican Ireland wrote:Do not worry about it I have just disbanded the Conservative Party. I have resigned from it and disband it. But now I would like to apply for member ship to this party.

Wait, since when has your nation been royalist? And if it is royalist, why didn't you just join us in the first place?
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:45 am

Marquette (of Pacific) wrote:
A Republican Ireland wrote:Do not worry about it I have just disbanded the Conservative Party. I have resigned from it and disband it. But now I would like to apply for member ship to this party.

Wait, since when has your nation been royalist? And if it is royalist, why didn't you just join us in the first place?
It has a Emperor we are slowly getting rid of our Parliament also. We have been Royalist for a while.But at first we were just a Conservative Democracy now we have a Royal Family.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:48 am

A Republican Ireland wrote:

It has a Emperor we are slowly getting rid of our Parliament also. We have been Royalist for a while.But at first we were just a Conservative Democracy now we have a Royal Family.

Ah, I see. I didn't know that part. Then I have no objections to Ireland joining the WARP.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:49 am

A Republican Ireland wrote:

Ah, I see. I didn't know that part. Then I have no objections to Ireland joining the WARP.
Thank you
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Atletius Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:04 am

I have no objections either,
Atletius
Atletius
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(WARP) World Alliance Royalist Party - Page 7 Empty Eurussian Support

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:47 am

Eurussia supports Ireland's membership.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Federation of Antanares Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:19 am

Antanares approve the entrance of Ireland.
Federation of Antanares
Federation of Antanares
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:00 pm

Eurussia, I was referring to your opinion as Founder about the RBE issue XD

Anyway, very well: it seems we will have of course a new member. Welcome on board Ireland!
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:19 pm

New Tarajan wrote:Eurussia, I was referring to your opinion as Founder about the RBE issue XD

Anyway, very well: it seems we will have of course a new member. Welcome on board Ireland!

I don't see anything wrong with RBE's intentions. He haven't committed anything against our regional laws and whatever his previous intentions, I have no issue with that if he felt comfortable engaging with us.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:14 am

New Tarajan wrote:Eurussia, I was referring to your opinion as Founder about the RBE issue XD

Thank you
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  A United States Navy Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:13 am

Can I take Ireland spot. I am Ireland but cant use the Ireland anymore so can
I still be in this party.
A United States Navy
A United States Navy
Sovereign State

Back to top Go down

Post  Marquette (of Pacific) Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:35 pm

So, as we all know, we DEFINITELY need more of you to run for office next time elections come around. We need everyone to run for Parliament, the Council, or the COJ. This time around, I don't care if you don't want to be in the Council, you BETTER run, or else ;)

I'm pretty sure I can't hold two consecutive terms as Speaker of the Parliament, so I'm definitely going to run for the Council this time around.
Marquette (of Pacific)
Marquette (of Pacific)
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next