World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Resolved) Ireland vs Ausavia/Ceveztria

+6
Arveyres
Dromoda
Rebel forces Newellia
Havenburgh
Ausavia
Ireland
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

(Resolved) Ireland vs Ausavia/Ceveztria Empty (Resolved) Ireland vs Ausavia/Ceveztria

Post  Ireland Sun May 18, 2014 8:34 am

Since Ceveztrias arrival in the World Alliance he has caused trouble. he has also offended multiple nation in the WA. And he tends to spam the RMB with unintelligent matters.During his first court case the CoJ stated that Ceveztria only has one warning and if he gets reported he will be banjected. How ever he has been given multiple chances that he does not serve. He is a menace to the region ever since he arrived. He refuses to listen to rulings of the court. So I am bringing this case to the CoJ to get Ausavia/Ceveztria banjected from the WA and never again be allowed to bring puppets into the region.

Last edited by Ireland on Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) Ireland vs Ausavia/Ceveztria Empty Re: (Resolved) Ireland vs Ausavia/Ceveztria

Post  Ausavia Sun May 18, 2014 8:38 am

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:Since Ceveztrias arrival in the World Alliance he has caused trouble. he has also offended multiple nation in the WA. And he tends to spam the RMB with unintelligent matters.During his first court case the CoJ stated that Ceveztria only has one warning and if he gets reported he will be banjected. How ever he has been given multiple chances that he does not serve. He is a menace to the region ever since he arrived. He refuses to listen to rulings of the court. So I am bringing this case to the CoJ to get Ausavia/Ceveztria banjected from the WA and never again be allowed to bring puppets into the region.
Kaevi, insert the duration of this case.
Ausavia
Ausavia
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) Ireland vs Ausavia/Ceveztria Empty Re: (Resolved) Ireland vs Ausavia/Ceveztria

Post  Havenburgh Sun May 18, 2014 8:40 am

I would like to join Ireland in this matter, and accuse carriebean of spamming.
Havenburgh
Havenburgh
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun May 18, 2014 8:41 am

Ausavia wrote:
Great Empire of Ireland wrote:Since Ceveztrias arrival in the World Alliance he has caused trouble. he has also offended multiple nation in the WA. And he tends to spam the RMB with unintelligent matters.During his first court case the CoJ stated that Ceveztria only has one warning and if he gets reported he will be banjected. How ever he has been given multiple chances that he does not serve. He is a menace to the region ever since he arrived. He refuses to listen to rulings of the court. So I am bringing this case to the CoJ to get Ausavia/Ceveztria banjected from the WA and never again be allowed to bring puppets into the region.
Kaevi, insert the duration of this case.
This is the Court of Justice. Kaevi has no jurisdiction here. The Court can take however long it wishes to review the case.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Havenburgh Sun May 18, 2014 8:43 am

This case is in the hands of E&A and the associates.
Havenburgh
Havenburgh
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ausavia Sun May 18, 2014 8:43 am

Havenburgh wrote:This case is in the hands of E&A and the associates.
So be it, I shall accompany this as the audience. But there are flaws in this. Ceveztria is not my main nation anymore and Ausavia is not a puppet, as its place in the world assembly should imply.

Last edited by Ausavia on Sun May 18, 2014 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Ausavia
Ausavia
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun May 18, 2014 8:45 am

Havenburgh wrote:I would like to join Ireland in this matter, and accuse carriebean of spamming.
Yes but Carriebean should only be given a warning as all he has done is spam. And spamming i believe is not a good enough reason for someone to be banjected.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Havenburgh Sun May 18, 2014 8:47 am

True... Im kinda in the same league as him, I used to spam like crazy. I drop the charges against carriebean.
Havenburgh
Havenburgh
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ausavia Sun May 18, 2014 8:48 am

Great Empire of Ireland wrote:
Havenburgh wrote:I would like to join Ireland in this matter, and accuse carriebean of spamming.
Yes but Carriebean should only be given a warning as all he has done is spam. And spamming i believe is not a good enough reason for someone to be banjected.
So I did not spam? I only made opinions that did not really belong on the RMB, so you are against freedom of speech? He has done more spam than I have made opinions, this case will lead to nowhere but corruption.
Ausavia
Ausavia
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  Ausavia Sun May 18, 2014 8:49 am

Havenburgh wrote:True... Im kinda in the same league as him, I used to spam like crazy. I drop the charges against carriebean.
4 warnings, out of a minimum of 3 have been given to him.
Ausavia
Ausavia
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun May 18, 2014 8:50 am

Ausavia wrote:
So I did not spam? I only made opinions that did not really belong on the RMB, so you are against freedom of speech? He has done more spam than I have made opinions, this case will lead to nowhere but corruption.
You obviously do not know the meaning of spam. Let me define it for you.
noun
( lowercase ) disruptive messages, especially commercial messages posted on a computer network orsent as e-mail.

and that is exactly what you have done
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ausavia Sun May 18, 2014 8:52 am

Ausavia wrote:
You obviously do not know the meaning of spam. Let me define it for you.
noun
( lowercase ) disruptive messages, especially commercial messages posted on a computer network orsent as e-mail.

and that is exactly what you have done
Once, carribean over 10 times. I am not stupid, I can see that you want me out.
Ausavia
Ausavia
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  Havenburgh Sun May 18, 2014 8:53 am

Guys, the only thing we are doing right now is just pointing fingers. "he did this" and " he said that". Lets get something done.
Havenburgh
Havenburgh
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ausavia Sun May 18, 2014 8:55 am

Havenburgh wrote:Guys, the only thing we are doing right now is just pointing fingers. "he did this" and " he said that". Lets get something done.
Lets get something done. Like kick me out which is all you desire, oh if you only knew.
Ausavia
Ausavia
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  Havenburgh Sun May 18, 2014 8:57 am

God people!
Havenburgh
Havenburgh
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun May 18, 2014 9:01 am

Ausavia wrote:
Havenburgh wrote:Guys, the only thing we are doing right now is just pointing fingers. "he did this" and " he said that". Lets get something done.
Lets get something done. Like kick me out which is all you desire, oh if you only knew.
Stop being childish.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ausavia Sun May 18, 2014 9:02 am

Ausavia wrote:
Stop being childish.
Who started all of this? Ah yes, the toddler.
Ausavia
Ausavia
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  Havenburgh Sun May 18, 2014 9:03 am

Guys, can we just talk it out like men, and not get like this EVER again please?
Havenburgh
Havenburgh
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Havenburgh Sun May 18, 2014 9:04 am

Ausavia wrote:
Ausavia wrote:
Stop being childish.
Who started all of this? Ah yes, the toddler.

And that is what we are taljing about. The stupid, offensive jabs at each other. Just stop it, both of you. Just stop.
Havenburgh
Havenburgh
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebel forces Newellia Sun May 18, 2014 9:05 am

Since at one point Ausavia was stirva, I think he's worn out his welcome and should be kicked out. we gave him way too many chances.
Rebel forces Newellia
Rebel forces Newellia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Havenburgh Sun May 18, 2014 9:08 am

Xicor wrote:Since at one point Ausavia was stirva, I think he's worn out his welcome and should be kicked out. we gave him way too many chances.

HES STIRVA?
Havenburgh
Havenburgh
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebel forces Newellia Sun May 18, 2014 9:09 am

Havenburgh wrote:
Xicor wrote:Since at one point Ausavia was stirva, I think he's worn out his welcome and should be kicked out. we gave him way too many chances.

HES STIRVA?
I'm giving it a 85% chance.

Last edited by Xicor on Sun May 18, 2014 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Rebel forces Newellia
Rebel forces Newellia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebel forces Newellia Sun May 18, 2014 9:11 am

Havenburgh wrote:

HES STIRVA?
Stirva was kicked out and we had [can't pronounce the nations name.] which gave way to Ausavia. The WA admins gave him a second chance and he ducked up.
Rebel forces Newellia
Rebel forces Newellia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun May 18, 2014 9:11 am

Havenburgh wrote:

HES STIRVA?
Yep
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Havenburgh Sun May 18, 2014 9:13 am

Havenburgh wrote:

HES STIRVA?
Yep

I feel guilty becuase I was the one who invited Stirva here. And that gave way to hom making Aziea.
Havenburgh
Havenburgh
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next