World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Resolved) Ireland vs Ausavia/Ceveztria

+6
Arveyres
Dromoda
Rebel forces Newellia
Havenburgh
Ausavia
Ireland
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

(Resolved) Ireland vs Ausavia/Ceveztria - Page 2 Empty Re: (Resolved) Ireland vs Ausavia/Ceveztria

Post  Rebel forces Newellia Sun May 18, 2014 9:15 am

Havenburgh wrote:
Great Empire of Ireland wrote:
Havenburgh wrote:
Xicor wrote:Since at one point Ausavia was stirva, I think he's worn out his welcome and should be kicked out. we gave him way too many chances.

HES STIRVA?
Yep

I feel guilty becuase I was the one who invited Stirva here. And that gave way to hom making Aziea.
and we all should feel guilty for being gullible enough to give him a second chance. enough is enough. I am going to propose a three strike system to parliament. three strikes and any nation violating our rules will be banjected without any more chances.
Rebel forces Newellia
Rebel forces Newellia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) Ireland vs Ausavia/Ceveztria - Page 2 Empty Re: (Resolved) Ireland vs Ausavia/Ceveztria

Post  Havenburgh Sun May 18, 2014 9:16 am

That would make carriebean be kicked out for spamming, and that is opening a whole nother can of worms.
Havenburgh
Havenburgh
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebel forces Newellia Sun May 18, 2014 9:18 am

Havenburgh wrote:That would make carriebean be kicked out for spamming, and that is opening a whole nother can of worms.
kicking him out is indeed going to start a new s---storm, so instead we should restrict him from posting in the RMB for a little while and make him post news on the RP like everyone else.
Rebel forces Newellia
Rebel forces Newellia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Havenburgh Sun May 18, 2014 9:20 am

Xicor wrote:
Havenburgh wrote:That would make carriebean be kicked out for spamming, and that is opening a whole nother can of worms.
kicking him out is indeed going to start a new s---storm, so instead we should restrict him from posting in the RMB for a little while and make him post news on the RP like everyone else.

We have been telling him that for how long?
Havenburgh
Havenburgh
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun May 18, 2014 9:21 am

Can we just let the Court deal with this?
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_empire_of_ireland

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebel forces Newellia Sun May 18, 2014 9:22 am

Havenburgh wrote:
Xicor wrote:

We have been telling him that for how long?
Well, you got me there. I don't know how long. just file a charge against him in a separate trial. or I will.
Rebel forces Newellia
Rebel forces Newellia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun May 18, 2014 9:24 am

Xicor wrote:
He never listens.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebel forces Newellia Sun May 18, 2014 9:26 am

Xicor wrote:
He never listens.
I already said I would press charges in a separate case.
Rebel forces Newellia
Rebel forces Newellia
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dromoda Sun May 18, 2014 9:26 am

Xicor wrote:
He never listens.

Nope
Dromoda
Dromoda
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Havenburgh Sun May 18, 2014 9:27 am

I got to go eat dinner with my gf, fine dining. Keep me in the loop.
Havenburgh
Havenburgh
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun May 18, 2014 9:59 am

I ask anyone that has evidence against Ausavia/Ceveztria to please bring it forward.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Arveyres Sun May 18, 2014 11:07 am

Ausavia wrote:
Havenburgh wrote:This case is in the hands of E&A and the associates.
So be it, I shall accompany this as the audience. But there are flaws in this. Ceveztria is not my main nation anymore and Ausavia is not a puppet, as its place in the world assembly should imply.
However, Ceveztria and Ausavia are all controlled by the same person, which does not negate your actions caused on the other account.
Arveyres
Arveyres
Potential World Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=holy_patrician_states

Back to top Go down

Post  Havenburgh Sun May 18, 2014 11:13 am

They are the same person...where was I when this all went down?
Havenburgh
Havenburgh
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Sun May 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Xicor wrote:
Havenburgh wrote:
Havenburgh wrote:
Xicor wrote:Since at one point Ausavia was stirva, I think he's worn out his welcome and should be kicked out. we gave him way too many chances.

HES STIRVA?
Yep

I feel guilty becuase I was the one who invited Stirva here. And that gave way to hom making Aziea.
and we all should feel guilty for being gullible enough to give him a second chance. enough is enough. I am going to propose a three strike system to parliament. three strikes and any nation violating our rules will be banjected without any more chances.

pfft... i wanted him to stay out from the beginning.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Texania Sun May 18, 2014 1:43 pm

btw.. court cases between 10:00 P.M Central Time and 5:00 A:M Central Time are virtually lawless paradoxes where nothing is accomplished. with this stated, i request that we don't post until E & A comes back.
Texania
Texania
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Sun May 18, 2014 11:11 pm

The court will reach a verdict soon.

Last edited by Europe and Asia on Sun May 18, 2014 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Sun May 18, 2014 11:24 pm

Court Verdict:

Due to recent evidence provided by Shirouma, the court has reached a verdict. Ceveztria/Ausavia recently was given their third and final warning, which is an automatic banjection.

The court finds the defendant, Ceveztria/Ausavia guilty of violations of World Alliance Conduct Laws, specifically the "Three Strikes Law" implemented by New Zealand and Shirouma. The Court finds that per this law, Ceveztria/Ausavia is to be Banned and Ejected from the World Alliance, permanently. Any puppet nation of Ceveztria/Ausavia is banned from returning to the region forever, and the court hereby places a ban on reconsideration of returning to the region.

All of Ceveztria/Ausavia's territory on the Regional Map is to be removed by the map moderator, and those territories deemed void for newly arrived nations to claim. The Forum Moderator is hereby instructed to delete all accounts registered to Ceveztria/Ausavia permanently. This case is resolved.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) Ireland vs Ausavia/Ceveztria - Page 2 Empty Eurussian Objection

Post  Great Eurussia Mon May 19, 2014 12:08 am

Europe and Asia wrote:Court Verdict:

Due to recent evidence provided by Shirouma, the court has reached a verdict. Ceveztria/Ausavia recently was given their third and final warning, which is an automatic banjection.

The court finds the defendant, Ceveztria/Ausavia guilty of violations of World Alliance Conduct Laws, specifically the "Three Strikes Law" implemented by New Zealand and Shirouma. The Court finds that per this law, Ceveztria/Ausavia is to be Banned and Ejected from the World Alliance, permanently. Any puppet nation of Ceveztria/Ausavia is banned from returning to the region forever, and the court hereby places a ban on reconsideration of returning to the region.

All of Ceveztria/Ausavia's territory on the Regional Map is to be removed by the map moderator, and those territories deemed void for newly arrived nations to claim. The Forum Moderator is hereby instructed to delete all accounts registered to Ceveztria/Ausavia permanently. This case is resolved.

Eurussia is saddened by these decision of the Court on Ceveztria/Ausevia, although we would hope that this decision would still be reconsidered seeing how good this nation was in the Forums, although he was convicted via his actions on the RMB. On the other hand, Eurussia rejects the Court's order to make Ceveztria/Ausavia's territory from the Map, since technically speaking, it is not owned by Ceveztria/Ausavia anymore until such time he gains independence with which it would be impossible now. Although this may sound greedy, but the coincidence of the decision with regards to the finished RP on Ceveztria/Ausavia, will have no bearing anymore on his territory on the map since on the Map Claims Thread itself, the transfer of ownership has been made even before the verdict, that although we had a gentleman's agreement in terms of RP/OOC, it will be impossible now for me to give back Ceveztria/Ausavia's lands back to him since he will be banjected.
Eurussia is willing to stand by this objection, and we could file a separate case on this matter if the Court will insist on its decision regarding the territories of Ceveztria/Ausavia on the map at this moment is not even existing anywhere on the map. If the time comes Ceveztria/Ausavia will be reincarnated, Eurussia will still obey with its personal gentleman's agreement with that nation, as a sign of our respect when we did his RP together.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Mon May 19, 2014 1:42 am

Great Eurussia wrote:

Eurussia is saddened by these decision of the Court on Ceveztria/Ausevia, although we would hope that this decision would still be reconsidered seeing how good this nation was in the Forums, although he was convicted via his actions on the RMB. On the other hand, Eurussia rejects the Court's order to make Ceveztria/Ausavia's territory from the Map, since technically speaking, it is not owned by Ceveztria/Ausavia anymore until such time he gains independence with which it would be impossible now. Although this may sound greedy, but the coincidence of the decision with regards to the finished RP on Ceveztria/Ausavia, will have no bearing anymore on his territory on the map since on the Map Claims Thread itself, the transfer of ownership has been made even before the verdict, that although we had a gentleman's agreement in terms of RP/OOC, it will be impossible now for me to give back Ceveztria/Ausavia's lands back to him since he will be banjected.
Eurussia is willing to stand by this objection, and we could file a separate case on this matter if the Court will insist on its decision regarding the territories of Ceveztria/Ausavia on the map at this moment is not even existing anywhere on the map. If the time comes Ceveztria/Ausavia will be reincarnated, Eurussia will still obey with its personal gentleman's agreement with that nation, as a sign of our respect when we did his RP together.

Objection sustained. Territories maintained by Eurussia per the Eurussian-Ceveztrian agreement can stay on the map. He is still to be banjected however. There will be no arguing his case.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New Tarajan Mon May 19, 2014 1:51 am

Due the fact, however, the Ceveztrian/Ausavian issue was involved in a RP, also comprising a Conference, and that the ban-eject of Ausavia could undermine, through an OOC issue, this same Conference (something which is not acceptable), I wish to ask to the Court, as country organizer of the said Conference, to rule about the future of this RP in the most equitable way.
Indeed, the Conference was going to decided to re-give to Ausavia independence under temporary Eurussian administration. But, with no Ausavia now in game, this is impossible, and Eurussia would find to have a strong RP advantage coming from a non-RP issue.
Thank you.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Mon May 19, 2014 2:00 am

Ireland thanks the court for its speedy verdict on this issue.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) Ireland vs Ausavia/Ceveztria - Page 2 Empty Eurussian Position

Post  Great Eurussia Mon May 19, 2014 11:44 am

New Tarajan wrote:Due the fact, however, the Ceveztrian/Ausavian issue was involved in a RP, also comprising a Conference, and that the ban-eject of Ausavia could undermine, through an OOC issue, this same Conference (something which is not acceptable), I wish to ask to the Court, as country organizer of the said Conference, to rule about the future of this RP in the most equitable way.
Indeed, the Conference was going to decided to re-give to Ausavia independence under temporary Eurussian administration. But, with no Ausavia now in game, this is impossible, and Eurussia would find to have a strong RP advantage coming from a non-RP issue.
Thank you.

Eurussia has stated that it rejects the fake talks. And it seems that the said talks have gone nowhere when we exposed the real intentions of New Tarajan. Furthermore, Eurussia maintains absolute sovereignty over the Commonwealth of North Ausavia and South Ausavia as per the Treaty of Annexation with Ceveztria.
Lastly, in whatever angle you may look at it, OOC/RP, it was just lucky for Eurussia in having these coincidences. But to show our ungreediness on the matter, we will present to the Court the last TG sent to us by Ausavia.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

(Resolved) Ireland vs Ausavia/Ceveztria - Page 2 Empty Eurussian Position

Post  Great Eurussia Mon May 19, 2014 12:12 pm

Europe and Asia wrote:
Objection sustained. Territories maintained by Eurussia per the Eurussian-Ceveztrian agreement can stay on the map. He is still to be banjected however. There will be no arguing his case.

Thank you. As per the order of the Court, the accounts of Ceveztria & Ausavia has been banned and ejected from the WA Forums and WA Region, accordingly.
And for us not be accused over and over and over again with greediness by the real greedy nations because of this objection, please allow Eurussia to show the last TG sent to us by Ausavia.
Spoiler:

Who is the nation again that kept on accusing us of lying and kept on spreading lies that we pressured Ceveztria and Ausavia to justify its fake peace talks? Now this is our answer. Thank you very much.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Mon May 19, 2014 7:14 pm

Europe and Asia wrote:

I wish to object to this. If Ausavia/Ceveztria is no longer here then why is Eurussia being allowed to keep the land Ceveztria had.With Ceveztria gone there is no loner a legitimate country asking him to annex Ceveztria.
Ireland
Ireland
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Mon May 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Eurussia, Thanks you for that irrelevant and unnessecary bit of information. It's pertinence to the case was undeniably enormous.

Ireland, your objection is sustained. Eurussia, please provide a reason the treaty is still valid.

More, the court refuses to recognize the legitimacy of the telegram until the unedited version is released.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next