World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Concluded) New Tarajan vs Eurussia

+4
Arveyres
Ivania
Europe and Asia
New Tarajan
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

(Concluded) New Tarajan vs Eurussia - Page 3 Empty Re: (Concluded) New Tarajan vs Eurussia

Post  Europe and Asia Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:58 am

Granted. The Court instructs New Tarajan to empower the WAAF to oversee the withdrawal of all Eurussian personnel, material, officials, and soldiers.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

(Concluded) New Tarajan vs Eurussia - Page 3 Empty Re: (Concluded) New Tarajan vs Eurussia

Post  New Tarajan Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:35 am

Than you very much.
New Tarajan
New Tarajan
Recognized Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:50 pm

Eurussia or New Zealand, please change this to Resolved.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  New-Zealand Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:32 pm

Europe and Asia wrote:Eurussia or New Zealand, please change this to Resolved.

Done
New-Zealand
New-Zealand
Emerging Power

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new-zealand

Back to top Go down

(Concluded) New Tarajan vs Eurussia - Page 3 Empty Eurussian Position

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:11 pm

Europe and Asia wrote:The Court has reached a verdict.

The verdict stands. Ceveztrian and Ausavian territories owned by Eurussia are to be removed from the map. The court cites its evidence below.

Eurussia claimed that Ceveztria voluntarily disolved when it signed the treaty. Not so. News Posts were continued to be made, and Ceveztria just had an "(EU)" placed above its head on the map. Eurussia had still recognized Ceveztria existed. Thus, with the dissolution of the nation, only Eurussia is still agreeing to the treaty. Therefore, the treaty is revoked and the Ceveztrian/Ausavian territories removed.

There will be no appeal, as this is already an appeal. This case is closed. The Court expects that the territories will be removed from the map by the next update.

Finally, I have the time to refute this. I will prefer to use the word "I" since despite my questions of clarifying what is this issue is all about whether it is RP or OOC, this bias and unfounded decision is obviously an OOC. And I will neither acknowledge nor reject this decision since I am still asking what is this issue if it is RP or OOC. But I do admit that based on the process, there's no turning back. So be it. Nevertheless, I do believe that this case is neither resolved nor dismissed since we still have lots of questions to ask before this one sided tribunal.
In anyway, this case has no bearing anymore since we did already ended our RP on Ceveztria/Ausavia voluntarily due to my sudden inactivity. Here,
Now, since the tribunal (Eurasia alone) is confused on how to decided on this case since it cannot determine RP from OOC, the two decisions have even proven this. I don't care about their hidden intentions, but we cannot avoid the fact that the partiality and bias have been made obvious by the arguments.
1) The last decision is talking about the Annexation Treaty which is an RP and even made futile just because of having Ceveztria left the region and due to news posts and so on, which is an OOC. Now, may I aks where is the consistency?
2) Again and again, the Annexation Treaty is an RP thing. Now, is there any in the Constitution nor in any existing laws governing treaties between nations? I will repeat it again, NONE. So there is no way this bias tribunal (Eurasia) can revoke that treaty. And we will continue to refute that forever. Even in future cases.
3) Again, can the Court explain this?

Europe and Asia Granted. The Court instructs New Tarajan to empower the WAAF to oversee the withdrawal of all Eurussian personnel, material, officials, and soldiers.

Since the decision is OOC in nature, how in the world was WAAF was involved? Much more the tribunal (Eurasia alone) granting New Tarajan's request for WAAF intervention much more asking the said Party to this issue to initiate the same request. Is this not bias?
Furthermore, having said that, RP speaking, is that even realistic to vacate a sovereign territory of Eurussia in a 24 Hour Period. Not to mention that TG of Eurasia to me with threats to humiliate Eurussia with this case

Nevertheless, this must have been long overdue and must be corrected outright by those responsible. So I ask clarification from the Court of Justice.
Thank you.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:12 pm

New Tarajan wrote:We wish to thank the Court for upholding its verdict.

New Tarajan, seeing the response of the Court, wishes also to officially ask Eurussia to announce its withdrawal from Ceveztria/Ausavia in 24 hours.

We humbly request to the Court the permission, as prosecutors in this case, to oversee over the execution of the verdict and eventually to enforce it, or at least to officially empower the WAAF to do so.
Thank you.

Well I guess, I have said enough :-)
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:02 am

Great Eurussia wrote:Finally, I have the time to refute this. I will prefer to use the word "I" since despite my questions of clarifying what is this issue is all about whether it is RP or OOC, this bias and unfounded decision is obviously an OOC.

Of course, anything that isn't 110% in your favor is biased. The Court informs Eurussia that the evidence was reviewed impartially to come to the conclusion you have chosen to dispute.  

Great Eurussia wrote:And I will neither acknowledge nor reject this decision since I am still asking what is this issue if it is RP or OOC. But I do admit that based on the process, there's no turning back. So be it. Nevertheless, I do believe that this case is neither resolved nor dismissed since we still have lots of questions to ask before this one sided tribunal.

The Court again requests that Eurussia show how the Court has been partial and biased. These remarks by Eurussia deeply offend the Court, and the Court requests a basis for these unfounded accusations at once, and a apology from Eurussia when no evidence of this is found. (OOC: Stop, just stop.)  

Great Eurussia wrote:In anyway, this case has no bearing anymore since we did already ended our RP on Ceveztria/Ausavia voluntarily due to my sudden inactivity.

The Court again informs Eurussia that this case does affect Eurussia, as Eurussia made no acknowledgement of the Court's verdict. Due to Eurussia's silence, (OOC: IRL issues will not be considered at this point.) the Court directed the WAAF to oversee the removal of Eurussian forces from Ceveztria/Ausavia.

Yes, thank you for that.

Great Eurussia wrote:Now, since the tribunal (Eurasia alone) is confused on how to decided on this case since it cannot determine RP from OOC, the two decisions have even proven this. I don't care about their hidden intentions, but we cannot avoid the fact that the partiality and bias have been made obvious by the arguments.

The Court will clarify this case: It is OOC and RP. The purpose of this Court case was to decide whether or not the treaty was still valid (OOC: It wasn't.) and to decide whether or not Eurussia still had claims to those territories. Furthermore, the Court has maintained that this case was only about the treaty and the territories.

The Court is very confused as to why Eurussia has begun to name the court as "Eurasia alone." This new and odd maneuver is clearly designed to show the nonexistent impartiality of the Court, but it is considered deeply offensive, both by all members of the Court and by the Chief Justice, as the post is subtly suggesting that the Chief Justice is biased and impartial, which is not so. The Court demands Eurussia retract these bellicose and utterly baseless statements at once.

Great Eurussia wrote:1) The last decision is talking about the Annexation Treaty which is an RP and even made futile just because of having Ceveztria left the region and due to news posts and so on, which is an OOC. Now, may I aks[sic] where is the consistency?

The case has not switched from OOC to RP in any way. Bringing up an RP treaty in an OOC verdict is in no way changing the nature of the debate. The Treaty is the basis for this trial, and thus it can and was mentioned in an OOC context.

Great Eurussia wrote:2) Again and again, the Annexation Treaty is an RP thing. Now, is there any in the Constitution nor in any existing laws governing treaties between nations? I will repeat it again, NONE. So there is no way this bias[ed] tribunal (Eurasia) can revoke that treaty. And we will continue to refute that forever. Even in future cases.

Again, the Court first and foremost demands an apology for these slanderous and unfounded attacks against our impartiality on the trial. Furthermore, the Court demands Eurussia apologize to the Chief Justice for particularly vicious attacks against his character.

There are no laws governing treaties between nations, that is correct. However, this issue was brought to Court, and the Court has ruled that a treaty between two nations cannot continue to be valid if one of the signatory members no longer exists. One half does not make a whole.

Great Eurussia wrote:3) Again, can the Court explain this?

See the above refutation for your answer, please.

Great Eurussia wrote:Since the decision is OOC in nature, how in the world was WAAF was involved? Much more the tribunal (Eurasia alone) granting New Tarajan's request for WAAF intervention much more asking the said Party to this issue to initiate the same request. Is this not bias?

The WAAF was involved because Eurussia made no effort to remove their forces from Ceveztria/Ausavia. OOC or not, there had to be some way to remove Eurussia from the occupied territories. Thus, the WAAF was authorized to do it for you.

OOC: It is really quite simple. Are you not seeing it because you don't want to?

Great Eurussia wrote:Furthermore, having said that, RP speaking, is that even realistic to vacate a sovereign territory of Eurussia in a 24 Hour Period. Not to mention that TG of Eurasia to me with threats to humiliate Eurussia with this case. 

The Court informs Eurussia that the time we used was long enough for Eurussia to make a News Post vacating its territories. Furthermore, the Court is again deeply offended by Eurussia's blatant and completely baseless lies against the honorable Chief Justice, and demands an apology at once. Furthermore, the Court requests how this telegram, which did not occur, is required in this case.

The Chief Justice, in an effort to show Eurussia how foolish it is being, has allowed the Court access to his official telegrams to show all present that no such threats of humiliation were ever made, and that Eurussia is lying and attempting to slander the credibility of the Chief Justice.

Telegram 1)

(Concluded) New Tarajan vs Eurussia - Page 3 9211830a-9ba6-424b-b9d7-b3b75b4162f7_zpscb66ccec

Telegram 2)

(Concluded) New Tarajan vs Eurussia - Page 3 2c7eb568-082c-411a-902a-f2f42dd4d5f7_zps472776f0

As can be seen with both telegrams sent to Eurussia, no threats of humiliation were every made. As can be seen in the second telegram, the Chief Justice informed Eurussia, (albeit bluntly) that he was required to get on the forums and remove his troops, or the WAAF would carry out the removal. The Chief Justice did not threaten Eurussia or threaten humiliation in any way,  and it is deeply offensive that Eurussia would lie about this and attempt to slander the Chief Justice. The Court demands and apology at once.

Great Eurussia wrote:Nevertheless, this must have been long overdue and must be corrected outright by those responsible. So I ask clarification from the Court of Justice.

The Court has responded to Eurussia's accusations. The Court also demands and apology for Eurussia's slanderous attempts to characterize the Court and the Chief Justice in particular, as biased.

Great Eurussia wrote:Thank you.

You're welcome.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:03 pm

For nth time, I do still believe Eurasia wishes to remain impartial, however, whatever transpired on his very thread showed otherwise. But if we are wrong, I do apologize to the whole Court of Justice. It is my fault to have deleted the TG from Eurasia showing the threats of 'humiliation.' But in anyway, we can't do anything about it.
Nevertheless, having Eurasia admitted to mixed up RP and OOC on this issue, it has indeed proven our very doubts. Our stand on the validity of the Annexation Treaty on RP views will forever remain the same as Eurasia failed to cite any particular law how to invalidate such Treaty, very very simple. As no case can ever be resolved without any single basis from any existings regional laws.
While OOC speaking, well according to Eurasia it was resolved by clinging on the RP based Treaty, so I will refute it till the end. In anyway, I have returned the lands given to me by Ceveztria voluntarily already, so as not to prolong anyone's agony to get back on us.
Lastly, we thank Eurasia for admitting that it had indeed ordered WAAF Intervention without waiting for my official response to the case. Not to mention asking the very Party to the case to initiate such in detriment to the other Party. Also not to mention that so called 24 Hour Period which when we look in RP view is simply unrealistic, which again showed impartiality and eagerness to get back on us.
With these conflicting views, my RP on Ceveztria will stay the way it is, as it should be. And I think I have said my views and there is nothing to debate anymore. Thank you.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:30 am

Great Eurussia wrote:And I think I have said my views and there is nothing to debate anymore. Thank you.

Citing this recent statement, the Court sees no need to continue debating this ad infinitum. Thus, the case is Resolved and the verdict stands. The WAAF removal will continue. The Court thanks for Eurussia, seeing as it has voiced its intention to comply, as referenced above.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:45 pm

Europe and Asia wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:And I think I have said my views and there is nothing to debate anymore. Thank you.

Citing this recent statement, the Court sees no need to continue debating this ad infinitum. Thus, the case is Resolved and the verdict stands. The WAAF removal will continue. The Court thanks for Eurussia, seeing as it has voiced its intention to comply, as referenced above.

No thanks. The railroaded RP mixing scenario of this OOC case will never be recognized by Eurussia. By the way, luckily, since Eurasia is demanding Eurussia to apologize for having us accusing it of threats of humiliation, I was able to randomly find the proof of those very irresponsible and inconsiderate telegrams. Thank you.

(Concluded) New Tarajan vs Eurussia - Page 3 Screenshot_2014_06_08_23_21_52_1

Please don't take this personally. We are just confused on why sometimes the Court (Eurasia alone) considers the personal matters of nations and sometimes not, especially in awaiting for the each Party to the case'a responses. Anyways, thanks again nevertheless!
I apologize for any possible inconvenience :-)))
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

Back to top Go down

Post  Europe and Asia Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:12 pm

No Eurussia. You stated that there is not debate left. This case is OVER. Finally, those telegrams still aren't evidence I threatened you. I asked for clarification. If that is wrong, then I believe what your doing now needs to stop at once. Furthermore, your personal matters aren't the problem of the Court. Get used to it.

This case is resolved. Any more posting from you and you will be found in contempt of the Court.

The Court also expects and apology soon. Thanks.
Europe and Asia
Europe and Asia
Emerging Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3