World Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(FULL) WA International News Network

+58
I.S.I.S
Apocryphi
Huperzia
The Sanchez Republic
Republic of Ireland
Icenavia
Juvor
Ebsotz
DPRNK
Kingdom of Ireland
Serenarea
chivalry
(Former)Lockdownn
Shockwave
Uzukima
Hungaria Nova
England and Wales
UnitedStatesOfScouting
Empire of Articmainia
Azotakza
Xolox
New Rhodinia
Apepistan
Svaerige
Shlask
Kingdom of Scottlands
Dosh Semiw
Atanosia
The Holy Empire of Artite
Zanland
Muchos Estados Unidos
Imabistan
Thunderoad-Shyra
Turkerya
Lonbonia
Zackalantis
Israeli Free State
Arveyres
Yellasia
Regornia
Kaevi
United States of Europe
Snarfian Federation
The Chernarusian ChKDZ
Rebel forces Newellia
The Catham Islands
New-Zealand
United Earth Conclave
Ivania
Texania
Dromoda
Talanzaar
Europe and Asia
Ausavia
Federation of Antanares
New Tarajan
Imperial Tokugawa
Ireland
62 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 Empty Re: (FULL) WA International News Network

Post  Juvor Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:04 pm

Chacklean president proposes peace to new korrea

After many agruments and charges made by new korrea Chacklean president has proposed peace to the nation. He is willing to give 15 billion dollars to the nation for the damages made, he awaits for the new korrea president to accept the deal. He also wants to aid the nation rebuild by giving them resources from the Chacklean stockpile.

Chacklean prices drop in gold and gas

Right after oil prices start to go up again a shocking drop in gas and gold just occurred. The Chacklean economy took a hit because of it and may start more rebelions. It stopped more jobs then the oil drop did. Last week a average ounce of gold was worth $300 and is now worth $127, same with gas 1 litre was $2.89 and is now 45 cents a litre.
Juvor
Juvor
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 Empty Re: (FULL) WA International News Network

Post  Republic of Ireland Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:34 am

The Republic Rises Again

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 Great_empire_of_ireland__380488

Months ago, Ireland was an Empire. But due to high levels of corruption and lack of leadership Ireland, formerly the Empire of Ireland collapsed. Months went by and the story of Ireland and her history slid from the headlines. But the people of Ireland refused to let that happen.

After months of anarchy the Irish People have once again came together to uplift a legitimate government. This time a Republic. The Irish People have already elected a person to serve as President. Aldric Burgsman of Sinn Fein was elected President with 116,754,952 or 71% of the Electorate.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 155691362_480x360

"Never Again. Never again shall we submit to the rule of an Emperor or a King. Never again shall we submit ourselves onto a government that doesn't care for it's people. We started out as a Republic but do to people craving power we moved away from a Republic and away from democracy it self. We submitted to King's and emperor's that took our money. They took the money for themselves. The Democracy that was in place was not for the people but so the Monarchy could show the world that the people still had a say. But we didn't! They abused their citizens, raised taxes to enormous levels, and killed any person that dared to speak out. No more! The citizens of this nation have chosen a Republic and the citizens of this nation will have a Republic. We fell as an empire but we rise as a Republic. And we will stay as a Republic."
Republic of Ireland
Republic of Ireland
Sovereign State

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 Empty RP-MODERATION

Post  Shockwave Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:17 am

RP-MODERATION:
God-modding indeed, Korrea your post is to modified to fit the following recommendations provided within a 24 hour period or it will be considered null and void:

Please remember that you yourself control your own troops/moves/equipment/ and actions, this post clearly makes it look like you've taken a move for Artite. While it could be true that Artitian citizens may be doing this, you your self are not to decide his actions.

As stated above you have 24 hours to fit this post to the recommendations provided or it will be considered null and void.

So Ordered.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:00 am

EBSOTZ SENDS MEDICAL AID TO WIRBANSKIA

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 Dna_pic

Kilitine, Wirbanskia. After recent breaking news from the Empire of Wirbanskia that a failed experiment has leaked out in Wirbanskia, Ebsotz has saw the opportunity to use their new medicines for the first time in a foreign country. Meanwhile, in Ebsotz, there has been some leaks of rebellion when a few Ebsotzian "volunteers" spied on one of the bunkers near New Krizanic. Ebsotz is sensitive about this, especially about their relations with Wirbanskia, and hoping they will not aid these "radicals". Nekolai wants to rebuild what they have lost, but with their aggression towards Korea? "I have no fricken idea what they want with Korea. They have enough land already!!", says Emperor Nekolai Zadravic.

EBSOTZ MAKES NEW ALLY: SANCHEZ REPUBLIC

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 The_sanchez_republic__78889

Krizanic, Ebsotz. One morning, Emperor Nekolai goes for his daily bike ride, until he receives a telegram from the The Sanchez Republic, asking for assistance and praising Ebsotz. Nekolai wrote back, willing to take The Sanchez Republic as his apprentice. They accepted willingly, with great honor and valour. Ebsotz is willing to train The Sanchez Republic how the WA works.

THE CALMING STORM

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 Tbilisi_police

Brizac, Ebsotz. The Ebsotzian Army has taken forced its biggest toll on Unit 73 in decades. Emperor Nekolai commanded that every single citizen/person involved with Unit 73 be put on trial, thus, the usual punishment is death. "We need to abominate these terrorists sooner than later," says Kaspar Obradovic, the Minister of Foreign Affairs in Ebsotz. "They can cause a serious threat to our people and tourists from around the WA."

Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ebsotz

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 Empty Korreaan Central News Agency

Post  DPRNK Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:02 am

President Leem approves peace agreement with Chackle after their representatives meeting! Cases in international court filed against Chackle will be withdrawn for peace!
(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 &MaxW=640&imageVersion=default&AR-312289964
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 Empty The Royal Ebsotzian News Network (RENN)

Post  Ebsotz Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:17 am

EBSOTZ COMMENDS CHACKLE

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 Chackle__9625

Krizanic, Ebsotz. After recent news that The Federation of Chackle has signed a peace treaty with New Korea, Ebsotz has commended Chackle for its effort to end the Korean Wars once and for all (verbally). Ebsotz, along with the EU, encourages peace treaties to be signed, and diplomatic relations to be made. "Peace is beautiful", Emperor Nekolai Zadravic has written in his journal. Ebsotz also hopes the aggressors will comply to Chackle's decision.
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebsotz Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:52 am

EBSOTZ THE NEW WA DELEGATE

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 World_alliance__246839

Krizanic, Ebsotz. A few hours ago, Nekolai Zadravic received a telegram, say "Congrats on being the new WA Delegate!". Emperor Nekolai's mouth dropped, as how surprised he was. But also, a blast of seriousness flowed through him, telling himself "I have work to do." "My people are as grateful as I am, that we are finally truly recognized. This has changed the way I have thought about my nation ever since the revolution." Thank you all! Long live the World Alliance!!!
Ebsotz
Ebsotz
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 Empty Trinity Public Broadcasting Channel (TPuBC)

Post  Trinity Sector Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:18 am

TPuBC Speical:Straight to The Facts: a Look Inside Trinity Sector

Hello, my name is Ted Nivea and welcome to our Special on The TPuBC, Straight to The Facts: a Look Inside Trinity Sector.  Due to the troubles we are having on our shared National News Network we decided that this would fit with our needs and time schedule. This will possible be broken into multiple parts. So let's begin.

The Government of Trinity Sector is a mouthful to say. It is an/a Elective Technocratic Monarchy. It is based on two unused theories:

Technocracy: William Henry Smyth, a MEU engineer, is usually credited with inventing the word "technocracy" to describe "the rule of the people made effective through the agency of their servants, the scientists and engineers", although the word had been used before on several occasions. Smyth used the term "Technocracy" in his  article "'Technocracy'—Ways and Means to Gain Industrial Democracy," in the journal Industrial Management (57). Smyth's usage referred to Industrial democracy: a movement to integrate workers into decision making through existing firms or revolution. In another set of year, the influence of Howard Scott and the Technocracy movement he founded, the term technocracy came to mean, 'government by technical decision making', using an energy metric of value. Scott proposed that money be replaced by energy certificates denominated in units such as ergs or joules, equivalent in total amount to an appropriate national net energy budget, and then distributed equally among the MEU population, according to resource availability.

Elective Monarchy: An elective monarchy is a monarchy ruled by an elected monarch, in contrast to a hereditary monarchy in which the office is automatically passed down as a family inheritance. The manner of election, the nature of candidate qualifications, and the electors vary from case to case. Historically it is not uncommon for elective monarchies to transform into hereditary ones over time, or for hereditary ones to acquire at least occasional elective aspects.

Both the articles and journals can be found at The First Kingdom's National Library. In that library, the first ever journals of Logan, Jennifer, and Francis before the enter this realm; before they ruled. In Francis journal he state how he would design our government today.

1V Francis wrote:...if i can remove religion from the world, i would. If I can suppress hatred and anger from the world, I would. if I can remove borders and share the land that was given to us I would. But, I'm no King of the Earth. it would to be fun to be King, If we were Kings and Queens. just imagine, Orphans, from nothing, to Kings and Queen of a Country. it would make no sense with it;  was a divine right to rule, we must be chosen by the people. We must be chosen by rational people, those of rational ideas that are not held down by religious bigotry. It would make more sense if were were Presidents and prime Ministers, but to be Kings and Queens would would install better authority that no religion, impeachment on political freedoms and civil rights, the early advancement in technology and information, and the preservation of our environment can never be compromised. In order for that to succeed; to be King, elected and agreed by the right of the people is necessary...

In a previous interview The Archtect said this:

First Visionnaire Francis wrote: Logan, Jennifer, and I grew up in an orphanage. Jennifer was too old to adopt, Logan was too aggressive and I was traumatized by the death of my family. Seeing your mother die is why I mainly outlawed guns. Now since it isn't much to vote on who shall bee King or Queen with just three people, I believe we would like to open up the royal family to all the orphans or illegitimate children on the 18 islands because I do not want them to believe that they don't belong. i think 7 more brothers and sisters is a better variety to chose from than three. each island will be run by 1 Prince or Princess. Now not to confuse anyone the Power of titles go like this:

Vision, Lord, or Duchess are the split powers of an absolute ruler.
Prince or Princess is the title of those who are in running for the thrones but hold constitutional power over an island, anything below that who are apart of the family are Royal Citizens, they are a part of the family but are still consider to get jobs and support themselves. We will get into more detail later.

His/Her Vision, Visionnaire, or The Architect is described as the designer of the country and also the King of it too. In government, his power is limited so that his successors do not overuse the position. He does not represent the country at all. The Governor of the Foreign Department is. his only job is at the start of the new year, he conducts and hosts an audience with both Departments on where to put the funds in which channel and which project is our main goal (i.e. last year, our military was replaced with hacker teams, due to His vision request). His second job is to sign or dismiss any bill,act, or resolution that comes his way. a document cannot be official with out the Governor of the Domestic or Foreign Dept.'s signature and the Visionnaire's.

The reason that Trinity Sector hasn't physically engaged in this overseas tension is that First Duchess Jennifer, who handles Foreign Policy and Foreign Affairs, has not approved on it as a representative move for Trinity Sector. The Foreign Affairs Department consist of Representatives of other nation who have a say in what our country's position should play, along with trade deals and resources, economic moves, diplomatic talks, and shared research agreements. Currently their is one Representative in the Dept. and she is from Eurussia.

First Lord Logan, Governor of Domestic Affairs and Policy Dept., is the head of state for the country he does most of the decision-making along with the challenge of trying to preserve the hope of the main goal in mind. Trinity's Court is split into two different parties. One is the King's Hand, very rational and very authoritarian to what the Visionnaire would do or should do. The other is The Free Love Movement, a party of neo-hippies that are far left wing and somewhat anarchic, they support Jennifer over His Vision.

Oh. Look at the time. We must stop were we are. When we come back we will discuss a history lesson on how Trinity Sector came to be.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=trinity_sector

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:31 am

RP-MODERATION:

Concerning the advanced properties of the technology you are displaying here, this post best fits the description of the Futuristic News Thread.

You have a 24 hour time frame to move your post to the correct destination I.E The Futuristic News Thread, or it will be considered null and void.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 Empty Imperial News Network

Post  The Holy Empire of Artite Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:33 am

Hundreds of Artitians Killed by Violent Separatist Mobs Ordered by Leem

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 1401700332000Citizen's Army Militiamen storm up a hill to fight the Separatist threat

Reports have been brought in that has confirmed the unthinkable. Artitian citizens have been slaughtered in droves as the violent mob under directions of their leader Leem to attack Artitian civilians. This has sparked a retalitation raid by the newly formed Citizen's Army which is a militia not supported, funded, or recognized by the Empire. They have gone into Korrean towns and occupied them killing many. Imperial Guard Divisions are fighting the Citizen's Army and the violent Separatists. However this is fairly difficult considering that this violence has been the harshest since former President Leem ordered that all Korreans resist. Even though a majority of Korreans who are now considered Artitian citizens and carry Imperial Passports, a small minority still resist. This minority target Artitian born citizens and P.K.A citizens. Many of the Artitian citizens who are killed are non-military personnel. The Empire has condemned these attacks and vow vengeance on Leem and the Separatists who do not understand that they are defeated. A request has been sent to the Empire of Wirbanskia who currently hold former President Leem to transfer the former president to Artite to face charges of high treason against the crown as he is considered an Artitian citizen as well. Negotiations between the Citizen's Army superior officers and P.K.A government officials have begun and those responsible for the killing of innocent civilians have been arrested and publicly hung. The Empire will not tolerate such actions from either side, whether it be the violent terrorist Separatists or the Citizen's Army, it throws the country off balance. A total of thirty six Citizen's Army members have been captured, all of them are being charged with illegally forming a paramilitary group with out proper documentation, several counts of first degree murder, and sentenced to death by beheading and hanging.
Emerging Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 Empty Eurussian News

Post  Great Eurussia Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:34 am

EU CHANCELLOR VISITS ISLAMIC STATES

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 Putin_Sisi_Cairo-625x275

His Excellency, Chancellor Vladimir Putin arrived in the island nation of the Islamic States for his first and Official Visit to the country whom despite of being one of the world's smallest nations, have won the respect and admiration of many foreign governments as it became successful in obtaining a prestigious seat at the Security Council. Upon arrival in the evening of yesterday, the Chancellor was greeted with senior top level officials of the Islamic States representing Emir Abu Lakiptani whom the visiting leader formally met the next morning for an official welcoming ceremony at the royal palace. Both leaders congratulated each other for the achievements of the Islamic States in the international field of diplomacy and for the peaceful teachings of Islam through its Islamic Schools in the country. They also discussed international issues and bilateral relations and witnessed the signing of bilateral agreements focusing on the field of science and technology, research and development, and as well as counter-terrorism efforts. The Eurussian Chancellor also met with the members of the Royal Family of the Emir and as well as all the senior ministers of the government.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 131638357_11n

After the engagements at the royal palace, Chancellor Vladimir Putin was toured in major landmarks of the island country by the Emir himself. After which, the Chancellor lead the inauguration of the Eurussian Chamber of Commerce in the commercial district of the country and as well as the headquarters of the Eurussian Institute of Friendship in the Islamic States which all aim to boost people-to-people exchanges between the two nations and as well as promote cultural understanding and business opportunities. A State Dinner was later held at the royal palace hosted by Emir Abu Lakiptani to celebrate the strengthened friendship between the Islamic States and the Eurussian Empire.

EU COMMENDS NK-CHACKLE PEACE

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 New_korrea__926213(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 Chackle__9625

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has praised and commended the governments of the Republic of New Korrea, in-exile, and the Federation of Chackle for achieving peace between the two nations and for the benefit of their two peoples. This was achieved despite the escalating rhetoric among the Parties involved which keeps the fate of millions of Korreans in their own country in limbo as international cases pushes through before the Security Council. The Foreign Ministry said that sincerity and commitment to peace could have helped Chackle and New Korrea to sign a Peace Treaty sealing an end to their differences and brought the official withdrawal of the international case against Chackle by New Korrea. The Foreign Ministry said that it is hoping that the achievement of the two nations could set a major example for all the Parties involved still bickering and legally fighting over the territory of New Korrea bringing the lives of millions of innocent Korreans further at stake.

EURUSSIA COMMENDS ARTITE

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 Artite__92639

Despite the international controversies that have been haunting the Artitian Government since its unnecessary war with New Korrea, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs commended the Holy Empire of Artite for changing its major policy of religious intolerance in favor of Catholicism and adopting a religious openness policy by allowing the practice of Islam in their country. This was despite the opposition of extremely conservative groups in Artite. Nonetheless, the Foreign Ministry expressed hope that the Artitian Government will be able to manage the extremely delicate situation so as to allow a peaceful society of different religions in the Holy Empire of Artite.
Great Eurussia
Great Eurussia
Superpower

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=great_eurussia

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanland Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:50 am

ZANLAND BEGINS RECONSTRUCTION

Today Premier Petrenko has ordered an end to martial law in New Korea. In Zanlandian occupied territory, damaged structures and rubble from the war have begun to be repaired. The Minister of Foreign Affairs,Leonid Zhukov, has revealed plans for the construction of new hospitals and schools in New Korea. Zhukov asks that the Korean people end the distress in the territory to allow minimal issues in the reconstruction. Meanwhile in Zanland, Korean is beginning to be taught in schools as a new language course. The Minister of Foreign Affairs hopes to see closure with the Korean people as the new territory is repaired and eventually positive transformation of the territory's infrastructure.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 RUSSIAN-AID
Zanlandian aid workers load food for impoverished Koreans

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 1407165498912_wps_1_TOPSHOTS_A_Palestinian_re
An aid worker marks this building for cleanup
Zanland
Zanland
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 Empty Korrean Central News Agency

Post  DPRNK Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:03 pm

Null and Void:
DPRNK
DPRNK
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 Empty Trinity Public Broadcasting Channel (TPuBC)

Post  Trinity Sector Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:04 pm

Native Language is now enforced, due to lack of Foreign Representation

Unum est, quod externa atque aliena consilium circa vicinas gentes patriis mittere delegatum councilmen vel legatum pro suis regionibus patriae conspectu et patriae commodis. Ducibus consilium fuit qui hoc studium nos alienae haud ita multos profundi burocraticam. Sed quia Eurussia misit unum, N.K. technice autem non habet in se, et non sunt locuti Iside Ebsotz terminorum. "First, ut placeat tibi Domine Logan doctrina non est alius gentem linguis debetur benefico, nunc nihil alienum in conspectu Jennifer scriptor Department." Logan est, constitutam legem, et repente hoc, cum Francis, signature uti nova adoptatur a lingua moribusque abhorrentes, qui habitatis in insula cum Val'Kerian funda 6. Prætorio nunc cum Val'Kerian speciales erunt omnia.

(One of  the points on our country's foreign policy is that Foreign and neighboring nations send a delegate, councilmen, or ambassador to our nation to represent their countries' presence and interests in our country. It was designed this way so foreign leaders who took an interest in us wouldn't have to swim so many channels of bureaucracy. But since Eurussia has sent one, N.K. is not represented and ISIS and Ebsotz aren't technically on direct talking terms. "First Lord Logan has issued that learning other nation's languages is not beneficially now due to no foreign presence in Jennifer's Department." Logan has signed and immediate action, along with Francis' signature to use the new native language adopted from the natives that inhabit the 6th island along with Val'Kerian slang. Starting now along with the Special everything will be Val'Kerian.)

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 Map10
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:39 pm

RP-MODERATION:

A light god mod, not as serious but needs to be addressed.

Korrea, I trust that this will be the last time you are accused of god-modding and are actually found guilty of it, because I'm not afraid to start handing out warnings.

As your government has direct authority in their native Korrea, it is recommended that you revise this post to fit the following recommendations within a 24-hour period, or it will be considered null and void:

Your post should be clarified to include how your government is addressing your people, and even then this may be tricky. So, I recommend that a. this post be removed or b. this post be modified to include how your government is communicating to your people and who is trying to take up temporary leadership within your occupied land.

You will have a 24-hour time period to revise your post or it will be considered null and void.

So Ordered.
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 Empty ***The Sanchez Republican Herald***

Post  The Sanchez Republic Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:17 am

President Sanchez’s Speech to the World Alliance Nations

shs002754

(You can hear President Sanchez's speech here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFCFG8GvJoo)

Just an hour ago, President Sanchez delivered his speech to the World Alliance Nations. In it he informed them of the happenings on the northern border of the USSR where the Christian Missionaries were attempting to bring in illegal liquor and them attacking the border patrol, killing two and injuring one.

The President also had revealed the identities of the assailants:  Henry Collins, Luis McCormick, Matthew McKay, Samuel Heinz, and Arthur Clarke. The Sanchez Republic Herald has yet to receive any information on these men, but we plan on keeping you informed.

In his address, the President had asked to meet with the leader of the Grand Republic of Great Empire Ireland. We have yet to hear a response from the Grand Republic of Great Empire Ireland.

Hopefully this issue can be resolved in order for our nation to be restful in peace once again.

- H. L. Mencken, SRH -
The Sanchez Republic
The Sanchez Republic
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 Empty ***Sanchez Republican Herald***

Post  The Sanchez Republic Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:00 am

President Breaks Silence, and Justice on the Horizon...

Barack Obama talks on the phone 2009 05 06
Cell Phone Users More Likely to Speed and Drive

In the early hours of the evening, it was reported that President Sanchez had received a phone call from President Burgsman stating that, "...this situation is disappointing to us...", and that, "...we do not want to make this a regular situation. We will be launching an investigation...".

President Sanchez's office in the White House had said that, "The President was elated to hear that Ireland was willing to investigate the affair. The only issue we now face is the trial of the captured assailant - Arthur Clarke.". The Sanchan people are not happy at all about this situation, and are very adamant about the exercising of the death penalty as punishment for this attack.

The Irish President had asked that if Arthur Clarke was found guilty, that he be returned to Ireland to face sentencing there. The opposition leader - of the Federalist-Republican party (the Conservative wing of the USSR), Warren Harding, had said this in response, "Here's the issue we face - if we don't return Clarke, The Republic of Ireland will have resentments towards us; but if we do return Clarke - then the Sanchan people will not have received their due justice. Now, quite frankly, I am a Sanchan - and I say let's have our justice - and deal with Ireland later.". The President's office, when asked about this issue - had given no comment as to what he intends to do with Arthur Clarke, other than take him to trial.

Arthur Clarke is set to go to trial in a week from now. Will Arthur Clarke be freed? Will Arthur Clarke spend his days in a Sanchan jail? Will Clarke be executed? No one knows - but we here at the Sanchez Republican Herald plan on keeping you, the loyal readers, informed.

- H. L. Mencken, SRH -
The Sanchez Republic
The Sanchez Republic
Vassal State

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:42 pm

APEPISTAN SENDS NEUTRAL MEDICAL UNITS TO KORREA

As tensions are still high in New-Korrea, and armed conflicts are taking many lives, the United Kingdoms of Apepistan have decided to send a large group of neutral medical unit to the area, to help injured people. The troops will also give humanitarian aid for those who require it. Overall a group consisting 1500 personell will take part in the action. 200 of them are qualified doctors, 500 soldiers will act as guards, and the other 800 are support troops, who will work on distribution, transport, etc. The United Kingdoms of Apepistan aims to ease the tensions between the korreans and the occupants this way, hoping that there will be no, or less violence around the newly established neutral areas. The United Kingdoms of Apepistan plan on sending further humanitarian aid and medical units to the area if the mission proves to be successful.

The United Kingdoms of Apepistan also urges other nations to do the same.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 US_Navy_030525-N-6967M-084_An_Iraqi_civilian_is_loaded_on_an_Army_Blackhawk_Helicopter,_after_receiving_medical_aid_for_injuries_aboard_the_hospital_ship_USNS_Comfort_(T-AH_20)
deployment of a medical units of the United Army of Apepistan
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Sector Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:50 am

[ A message from the office of First Duchess Jennifer]

Hello, Leaders of the many nations of the World Alliance. I would like to announce that our government is ready to sit down with all representatives, ambassadors, state councilmen, and such to the public. Going on the word of The Architect; my brother, Francis, and would like to talk through your representatives on peace, trade, culture/international holiday organization. And thing that my nation and yours have in common or the interest we share. All can join except for New Korrea's President and government officals due to his exilement of the current occupation. But, please join us if you can.
Trinity Sector
Trinity Sector
Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Snarfian Federation Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:04 pm

Snarfia expands it's territory's

Mosnarf, Snarfia

After China China ceased to excist tensions in the Snarfian colony near the former lands started to get lower everyday now that the people in the oversea colony start to grow Snarfia decided to expand it's territory so people will have enough living space for the next year.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 New_cl12
Snarfian Federation
Snarfian Federation
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Juvor Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:15 pm

Chackle to expand its borders

After Chackle has recently found land in the north they have been trying to get their hands on it, the military was ordered to scout out the land and offilcialy annex it, the country has also claimed ex-lonbonian lands. The president claims this will boost the Chacklean economy, and that it will stop the nation from collapsing.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 10362569_1559679080974431_5449595033221677795_n
lands to be owned by Chackle
Juvor
Juvor
Recognized State

Back to top Go down

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 Empty WP News Network: West Phoenicia launches military hospital ships.

Post  West Phoenicia Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:25 pm

The Kingdom of West Phoenicia has launched two of their military hospital ships onto the open seas. The ships Sekhmet and  Eshmun. Will be patrolling not only in our waters but also international waters in mock scenarios to test their readiness.

While all will be done to ensure these ships do not enter your waters any acvidental entering of your waters should be responded with diplomacy and not aggression.

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 SCkIvsm
West Phoenicia
West Phoenicia
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shockwave Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:33 pm

RP-MODERATION:

Korrea, you are hereby ordered to clarify this post within a 24-hour period or this post will be considered null and void.

So Ordered
Shockwave
Shockwave
Potential World Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanland Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:19 am

Zanland annexes new territories

Today Zanlandian colonists have moved into southern Zanland to establish new colonies.
(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 SlKpeN9
Zanland
Zanland
Emerging Powerbroker

Back to top Go down

Post  Apepistan Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:07 am

THE UNITED KINGDOMS EXPAND EAST

(FULL) WA International News Network - Page 36 Apepis10

After the recent expansion not too long ago, and the stabilisation of the old kingdoms, the United Kingdoms of Apepistan have decided to expand east, to gain more territories on the shorelines of Arcadia. About 15 more small states are expected to join the United Kingdoms.
Apepistan
Apepistan
Regional Power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next